RPG Archives My first RPG. FFX

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Whoa man:sweat2:! Don'y get mad! I'm waitin' for Yuna to do somethin'!

2. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

ooc: Lol, i wasn't trying to snap at you or anything. But c'mon Sakuramon, POST FOR YUNA!!!!!!!!!!

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: sorry i haven't posted yet i promise i will asap ff400 i'm still trying to get the feel for the character u gave me

4. Gohan_Darkmoor

oh btw FF400, the site with the FF7 internet series is www.vfiction.net. it is a very good site, you all should check it out. Darn DL locked the thread you asked it in, so i never noticed it until i went scanning through the forums. That guys kinda mean, but he is a good mod still. I like him overall. BUT WILL YUNA EVER REPLY COUGHCOUGHSAKURAMONCOUGHCOUGH.

5. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

Thanks Vicious I will. Yeah Sakauramon- Post already!:mad:

6. Athena

Maoria was training herself when she felt an intense battle going on she ran towards it and came upon the group and said, "What the hell is going on here! Do you want to attract attention?!!! You'll going to get all of urselves killed and the people who live nearby. I won't ley my mother get killed for ur foolishness."

7. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazuo looed over at the new girl standing near them. He'd seen her around before but only talked to her a few times. "It's ok Maoria!" He said to her. "It wasn't our fault.... Sin has returned...."

Then he looked over at Tidus. Could he really be the legendary hero...?

8. Gohan_Darkmoor

Wakka looked up at Maori and grinned.

Wakka: Well bout time you showed your face girl. I was getting worried y'know?

He then looked at Kazou and Tidus.

Wakka: Hey, don't say that it's our fault Sin came back. Sin's just evil, and it ain't noones fault, y'know?

Lulu was sitting there holding her head.

Lulu: Tidus..... just how did you come back? Dead people generally don't come back everyday you know.... and by the way, it's great having you back.

Lulu gently smiled at Tidus.

9. Athena

"Sins back?!" Maoria exclaimed!
    Maoria's eyes went wide as she looked closer at the battle field. She shook out of it and said, "We gotta lead 'em away from the villages and towns though!"
    With that said she looked at the other's for a reaction.

10. Gohan_Darkmoor

Wakka: Thats a good idea, ya? We'd better lead him away from home, y'know. Wouldn't want to damage Home, after the Al-Bhed put so much work into rebuilding it.

Lulu looked at Wakka.

Lulu: Yes, we should be getting out of here. The question is, where do we go?

11. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Rikku piped up. "Hey why don't we take my dad's new airship? We need to get the people away from here, cause Sin's attracted to large groups of people, right?"

12. Gohan_Darkmoor

Wakka thought about it for a minute.

Wakka: Ya, that sounds like a good idea. But where will the Al-Bhed hide? Just fly around in the airship?

Wakka sighed, looking down at the ground.

Wakka: And how are we going to beat Sin, ya know? Didn't we defeat Yu Yevon?

Lulu shook her head.

Lulu: I don't know.

ooc: Cmon! Kenny! Broll! Sakuramon! Post!!!!!!!

13. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

OOC: Yeah guys, Gohan and I can't RP this thing all by ourselves!

14. ::ZodiacStone::

Maybe Yu Yevon found a way to escape when you thought that you had destroyed him..."Kazou said to them. "But we do need to regroup and find a way to make sure we can destroy him the right way this time...." Kazuo felt like he was part of the group by now and he couldn't just leave them hanging.

OOC: I think that they all abandoned this thread. Sakuramon seems to have left all of her RPG's suddenly... I'm sorry to say but I think this thread is doomed to die...:(

15. Gohan_Darkmoor

ooc: Hmmmm.... I'm afraid Zodiac/ FF400 is right. This rp seems to have bit the big one. I'm sorry that it did, tho. It was a good rp. i just hope the Elemental sphere's doesn't die like this one. :( Too bad, but in the words of Vincent Valentine from The Red Fist, "Life Sucks, Get Used To It."

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

OOC:I am so sorry I just cought up in alot of stuff in my life and forget.When I first post no one else was posting so I kind of faded away from it

BIC:Kamari looked at Wakka and simply replied "Not all things that have died shall remain that way forever.

17. Athena

"What if Sin is contained in a person. Would we have enough time to get everyone evacuated?" Maoria asked.

18. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Rikku looked at Maoria. "You can't 'contain' Sin like that, but hopefully he won't be back for a while. Long enough for us to get everyone evacuated."

She looked at everyone. This was her home, she wasn't gonna let it get destroyed again.

She looked to Kazuo. "Will you come with me? I need to find my father. He'll need help gathering all the people together and getting the airship ready."

"Wakka, will you, Kamari, and Lulu take Maori and look for any Sinspawn? And tell anyone you see to gather their belongings quickly and meet in the town hall." She looked over to the one building in town that had been completed.

"Let's go, there isn't any time."

19. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazuo looked at Rikku amazed. This morning he had awoken a nothing, a nobody and all of a sudden he felt like he was a part of something.... And now, Rikku was asking for his help. Even though Sin had returned Kazuo could help but think this was the best day of his life. "Sure. Lets go." He answerd.

20. Gohan_Darkmoor

Wakka nodded to Rikku.

Wakka: Okay, Let's go, ya?

Wakka signalled for Lulu, Kimahri, and Maoria to follow him..

Wakka: We gotta defeat any Sinspawn that show up, y'know?

Lulu: But where shall we start looking? They could be anywhere....

Just then the four of them saw a familiar batch of monsters.

Wakka: Sin Scales!!!

The numerous birdlike creatures surrounded the four, leaving no escape.

Wakka: What are we gonna do now? This isn't good, ya?

Wakka looked at the others for any ideas.

ooc: lol, thought I might as well add some fun. And you know what my Grampa always says, "When you want to have some fun in an RPG, just throw in a giant army of Sinscales." ehheh... yup.... all the time :sweat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.