RPG Archives My first RPG. FFX

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tidus

Tidus New Member

19?! he's 25!!!

OOC:I'll start posting after a couple post.

False info!!!! Wakka is not 19, hes 25. It says so in the game. And his eyes are brownish-blackish. Also hes older than Lulu as was Chappu. I told you I know lots about this game!!!!

2. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

lol thx for the info Tidus! I don't really know much about the character histories in FFX, so i just made a rough guess. I've gotten to the Side-quest portion of the game, and now im just getting all their final weapons. Well, I'm really excited bout this RPG, but c'mon lets start!

3. Tidus

Tidus New Member

No prob!

Hey, no prob! If you have any trouble on FFX tell me!! I can help you! I know all the secrets! The only way to contact me is through AOL Instant Messager, or leave me a private message on this site. My sn on aim is ShinobiboiZero!!! Peace!!!

4. Gohan_Darkmoor

Hey Final Fantasy, are you going to ever start up the RPG? Or are you waiting for one of us to start? Whats the deal? We've had all the chars for a while, y'know.

5. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

OOC: No offense intended, but I'm tired of waiting, so I'll just come up with a vague beginning and hope that it fits in with your storyline! :)

BIC: Rikku stood up from where she had been working and gazed at the scene around her. Since Home had been destroyed the Al Bhed had been hard at work trying to rebuild their homeland. As she stood there, Rikku's thoughts turned to Yuna.

"I wonder how Yuni's doing..." Rikku mused.

6. Gohan_Darkmoor

ooc: okay, i guess we'll start now.... apologies to FF400, but we can't wait any longer. *bows low*

bic: Wakka walked up to Rikku. He felt like he should do something to pay back the Al Bhed for all the hating he had done, so he decided to help rebuild Home.

Wakka (forgive me if I get his voice wrong sometimes ^.^)- You thinkin bout Yuna, ya? I think about her a lot too, y'know. Ah I'm sure she's fine. She's got Lu watching over her. And Home will be fully rebuilt soon.

ooc: I dont have anything for LuLu right now, when Yuna posts, I'll start using her.

7. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

OOC: Sorry guys I was away from the Internet for awhile and personally I couldn't think of a good way to start so thanks!

IC: Kazou stood up from the scene before him. He was helping with the rebuilding of the Al Bhed's home even though he wasn't Al Bhed- he felt it was his duty to help them. He scanned around him. And that preety girl Rikku caught his eyes. He'd been wanting to talk to her for awhile but couldn't bring himself to....

8. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

"I hope you're right Wakka. I worry about her more often lately, and I can't figure out why."

*Shaking her head a little, she shrugs and sighs"

"Not much I can do for her here though, y'know?"

*She picks up her hammer and offers it to Wakka*

"Wanna help me finish this wall?"

*As she offers him the hammer, she sees Kazuo standing off in the distance looking at her. She waves to him*

"Hey Kazuo, we could use some help over here, y'know? Why don't you join us?"

9. Gohan_Darkmoor

Wakka grins at Rikku with his intoxicating happy grin.

Wakka: Sure. We wouldn't want you to overstress those dainty little arms, y'know?

Wakka had always been strong, and he was a good worker. He looked around at all the progress they had made. It was possible in a week or two that Home might be completely rebuilt. He spotted Kazou. He had talked with him a bit, and had become pretty good friends with him.

Wakka: Hey Kazou, give me and Rikku a hand here, ya?

10. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazou couldn't believe it. Rikku had actually spoke to him, HIM! He immediatly moved as quickly as possible to the two. "Hey Wakka, Rikku...." He said hotly. "Whats up?" He asked.

11. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

*Rikku playfully puched Wakka in the arm*

"You saying I'm scrawny??"

*She looked over to Kazuo*

"Ignore him, I'm not as weak as he likes to think"

*She winks at Kazuo*

"We were just finishing the support beams for this building, you wanna help me go get the lumber for the wa..."

Rikku's sentence was cut short when she saw a sickeningly familiar well on the ocean's horizon.

"Look out!!"

12. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Hope this works!!!

Tidus was in the farplane with his dad, Jecht, and with Auron and Braska. Then suddenly they felt an immensense power coming from the living world. "What power! I have never felt so such power since...Sin was alive!," Braska exclaimed. "Is it possible that Sin has some how come back to life?," Tidus said. "I though you destroyed 'im him kid! That means evey one of our deaths was in vain! Damnit!," Ject said angrily. "Calm down Jecht! Now is not the time to be thinking sour thoughts. We must find a way to bring Tidus back to life," Auron said calmly. "M-me? What about you, Lord Braska, or my old man? I had to face it once already!," Tidus said. "Do you not wish to see Yuna again?." Auron said. And with that Tidus was silent. They began to make plans to revive Tidus and Auron.....

13. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazou turned suddenly. The ocean's calm surface broke suddenly, as a tidal wave shot into the air. As it crashed back down, a familiar beast appered.

"Sin!" A worker screamed loudly. Everyone who hadn't yet seen it turned suddenly. Screams came from every direction, as sin turned towards Home.

14. Sakuramon

Sakuramon Guest

Yuna walked/ran towards Rikku and Wakka with Lulu and Kamari behind her.
    "RIKKU!!!"she yelled out.Rikku turned around and saw Lulu headed towards them.Rikku smiled widely and ran towards her.

15. Gohan_Darkmoor

ooc: hey sakuramon, Sin is attacking so lets say what you posted happened right before he appeared, k?

bic:

Wakka looked surprised and angry.

Wakka: We finally get some time together and Sin shows up? I thought we defeated him for good, y'know! Man.... I wish Tidus were here...

LuLu: Wakka! Now is no time to be wishing for the impossible! We must think of what we can do to stop Sin from destroying home!

16. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Tidus is back!!!!

"You go first. I shall fallow a bit later," Auron told Tidus. "Right!," Tidus said. "O Fayths, bring this boy back to life! Make this your final deed so that you may sleep eternally!," Braska said. "This boy, vanqusiher of Sin, will once again be living...is this what you desire? This will be the last deed we Fayths will ever perform for you! Think it well..," one of the fayths said. "We hate to tell you but, Sin is back!," Braska said. "It seems so...this boy shall no longer be a mere dream. This time he will live until he grows old!," another Fayth said. "Yes, that is correct!," Braska said. "Now boy, prepare yourself, because we will transport you to where Sin is currently! Bikanel Island, Sanubia Desert, Home!," the Fayths all said. "Huh?!," Tidus exclaimed. "He was dissappearing. "Thanks Fayths!," Tidus said as he dissapeared.

Back at Home, as Sin was about to attack, a spear of light appeared that drove Sin off. There was a blinding flash of light. After that Sin was gone, having swam away. There on the shore, kneeling down, was Tidus holding the Brotherhood. "Hey guys!," he said scratching the back of his head. T

17. Gohan_Darkmoor

Wakka looked at Tidus with his jaw dropped, and tears forming in his eyes.

Wakka: Tidus, man.... Is this real?

Wakka began to walk forward slowly.

Lulu: Tidus.... But how?

Lulu looked back at Yuna, who was crying softly.

18. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Rikku stared at Tidus, unable to believe he was really there.

"Ti....Tidus?!?"

Rikku was about to touch Tidus, just to see if he were really there, when a sob behind her averted her attention from the newly resurrected Tidus to her cousin.

"Yuni!" Rikku thought to herself. She stopped in her tracks and stepped back, clearing an empty space between Tidus and Yuni. She watched Yuni closely, afraid the shock might cause her to faint, and waited with baited breath to see what would happen.

19. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

OOC: Yuna? Tidus? Is anyone gonna reply?!?! :confused:

20. Gohan_Darkmoor

ooc: ya ppl, c'mon we're waiting for Yuna and Tidus to do something. :anger:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.