RPG Sakeido High School 2 Out of School Time (Day 2 Over)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou packed his things and went home. He then got there, and as soon as he came in, looked at a picture and said "Hi honey!"

He took a shower, ate, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and went out again. He didn't know why, but his guess was that he just wanted to see what it was now like outside and near the campus of Sakeido High, and maybe see somebody new....

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

When Tobias got home, his wife was in the kitchen cooking dinner. He went up and gave her a hug and kissed her on the lips.

"How was you day honey?" she asked.
    "You're going to have to sit down for this one" he remarked. Over dinner, Tobias told his wife of the days events from the very beginning to the very end.

"I know how much you all missed him but at least now, you have a part of him with you" she said.
    "That's true, at least for a year anyways. Well, I think I'm going to go out and practice and loosen up."
    "I'll finish the dishes." Just as Tobias was about to walk out the back door she added,
    "And make sure you close the door this time." Tobias smiled and walked out.
    The backyard was small except for a few trees but he wasn't going to practice in the back yard. He made sure no one was looking and then uddered a spell. A door appeared right in front of him and he stepped in. The area inside was huge. It was a training groud his dad had showed him he could go to any time when he was young. He could practice here as long as he wanted and do whatever attack he pleased and no one would be less aware.
    "Let's get started."

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

OCC I'm back the wedding was fun for more info I might tell what happened

Kyuzo quickly went back to his room and laided on the bed for a while looking up at the ceiling. Setting up Kyuzo quickly begain to look at his cape and went over it. Finding a few cut marks on the cape he quickkly pulled some black thread and a needle and started to sew it.

" Hmm I cant wait till tomorrow I may have some more fun." Kyuzo said to hime self putting the thread an dneedle away and setting the cape on the bed. Kyuzo slowly hten walked out of the room adn went out side and took a seat on a bench an dwatched the clouds roll by listenning to the sounds of life that was all around him.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou took a couple of hours on the fields, but it was a calm day, or as he calls it, a good day.

He was about to head back home until he said to himself "No...I can hold out for a couple of more mintues. I've got all the time in the world..."

5. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Adah found his room again without much troubles. He plopped down onto his bed when he found it, his blank eyes staring off at nothing. he wasn't sure what to do now. He was tired, but not tired enough to attempt to nap. With a light sigh, the dragonian stood from his bed, deciding upon getting a little more fresh air outside of the school time. He heard someone familiar, even though it was just their breathing, and he moved toward him. "It's Kyuzo, am I right?" He asked as he approached the bench.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx yawned. She looked at her stuff wondering if she should put it away or not. She was in her dorm room sitting on her bed. She felt a little drained but not enough to sleep. She reached into her bag and pulled out a special energy bar. She ate it and threw the wrapper away.

She decided to go outside. She was walking and noticed to class mates near the bench. She heard the last part of Adahs words.

"It's Kyuzo, am I right?"

"And Onyx." Onyx sat down making room for Adah. "Hey guys. Man today was different."

7. shinigami

KYuzo was just standing there looking at the forest kyuzo had fun it was an intresting day. as kyuzo looked up in the sky he wathced the clouds roll by after a while he heard footsteps apraoching him.

"It's Kyuzo, am I right?" Kyuzo heard Adah ask him after adah asked him he heard Onyx say and her. addn took a seat beside thm.

" Preaty good Adah I'm impressed that you can tell who I was by my breathing." Kyuzo replied. Kyuzo turnned to Onyx adn answerd he questine also.

" Yes it was Keitou sensie is a powerful magic user I'm ipressed by his skill and knowledge . So how are you guys enjoying this school So far I'm haveing a great ime." Kyuzo asked them giveing his neck a pop.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou quickly arrived near school grounds.

He was walking once again, just checking the place out. After a bit, he just stopped. He looked around, gave a grin, and kept walking.

Meanwhile, where the students where hanging out, the students were talking about Keitou's magic, when out of nowhere, a voice said "He IS in fact really good...."

It was Principal Katsuke.

"You guys shouldn't be hanging around here....."

"Principal sir, What are you doing here?" said Kyuzo
    "Oh?" Said Katsuke in Keitou's voice, as Katsuke's image shortly faded into Keitou. "Well now, you're all hanging out too late here! Sorry for scaring you, I wanted a little joke! What can I say!?"

9. shinigami

As kyuzo talked to Adah and onyx he heard princepal Katsuke say that they shouldn't be hanging around here.

"Principal sir, What are you doing here?" said Kyuzo turnning to him. as he contiued to talk Kyuzo heard keitou's voice. HE then heard Keitou say it was just a joke. Kyuzo gave a small laugh

" Sensie isn't doing that type of magic going to get you in trouble?" Kyuzo asked him. standing up as he did that he vanished inside his own shadow adn appeared behind Keitou Sensie. " Same way if I use this technique at the wrong time." Kyuzo relpied

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

After Kyuzo pulled that trick off, Keitou said "Oh wow! Where'd you learn that?"

"What do you mean? Why are you so surprised?" Kyzo said
    "Why wouldn't I be? It's me!?" Said Keitou
    "Wha--" was all Kyuzo could say, until Keitou said
    "It's me! Onyx! What are you talking about!?" Keitou turned into Onyx, and Keitou appeared behind Kyuzo and said "We don't tell you what to use your powers on here, just how to use them.....

Now, you should all be heading to your dorms soon..."
    "Satomi-Sensei sir..." said Onyx "Where do you stay at? Pardon me if I'm being rude, but I noticed that when you left you walked way past beyond the gates of Sakeido...."
    "My you're observant...you'll find out soon enough..it's part of class you see..."
    "Oh..."
    "Now you should all go get some rest, I'm feeling a bit tired myself..later!"

Keitou walked off into the shadows. Onyx tried to follow him from where she stood, but it's like he disapeared....

11. Aiko

Aiko New Member

"And Onyx." Onyx sat down making room for Adah.

Adah blinked and smiled, nodding. "Hello Onyx." He replied softly, but he didn't take a seat, even though space was left for him.

" Preaty good Adah I'm impressed that you can tell who I was by my breathing." Kyuzo replied.

"It's not that impressive. Relying on one's hearing all the time, I have to be able to tell people apart by something, and everyone's breathing is unique, so I listen with each person I meet."

He looked in the direction of the principal's voice, furrowing his brow when the voice changed, and Adah listened to their conversations. That was something he'd find would be a downfall to him should he ever have to fight someone who used such a trick. He'd lose so easily out of pure confusion. He listened as Keitou Sensei walked off.

12. shinigami

before Kyuzo could answer where he learned that trick Keitou left and vanished.

" It is hard for anyone to learns this trick it is only by blood that I discovered this technique." Kyuzo whispered trunning to Keitou sensie

" Goodbye teacher." Kyuzo repleid giveing a small bow befroe turnning back to the others. Kyuzo slowly looked at he ime and saw it was getting late.

" Maybe we should head back to our rooms we can meet up in one of our rooms and talk some more if you all would like?" Kyuzo asked Onyx and Adah

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou arrived to his house.

While entering the house, he heard a noise and quicly shouted "Who's there!?"

He looked around the house, and used a quick magic spell to sense if anyone or anything was there, and said to himself after a sigh of relief "Just....just me...."

"I really should be going to sleep, I can't be late twice in a row and have Principal K over me.....Hmmm...wonder how the new guy's doing....and why I....well, almost time to get some sleep!"

Keitou went to brush his teeth, and change into his pajamas.

[OCC:Remember that the out of school threads don't last long, this one's gonna be closed tomorrow or tonight! ^^]

14. Basher

" Maybe we should head back to our rooms we can meet up in one of our rooms and talk some more if you all would like?" Kyuzo asked Onyx and Adah.

"Okay. I don't have a roommate. But I don't think they allow guys in girls bedrooms," Onyx said.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou finished changing and brushing his teeth. All of a sudden, his phone rang...

"Hello?"
    "Yes, might I be speaking with Satomi Keitou-Kun?"
    "Ummm...yeah, who's this?"
    "Such bluntness....is that any way to talk to your Master?"
    "Sir! I'm apologise. If I would have known it was you..."
    "Never mind that...I heard you started teaching at this so called Sakeido High School, correct?"
    "Yes."
    "So you wish to pass on your skills as a spellcaster?"
    "Correct."
    "Listen....just be careful....you know why..."
    "I've got in under control"
    "I'd hope so. As I'm sure, the time difference is very big, so I'm guessing that you were on your way to sleep."
    "Yes, but it's no trouble at all!"
    "No no, I must also be on my way. Until next time."
    "Yes. Good bye Master."

On the other side, Keitou can hear a small, deep chuckle, and the phone hangs up.

Keitou was intrigued as to why his Master would call him, and what that last part was.

"I should be getting some sleep....fast...."

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Day 02

"Well that's an odd change in schedules, but I guess they could get a lot more from this, right?" Said Keitou, still sitting and wondering why Katsuke was so demanding.

"Yeah, I guess so. Can't go against it I guess, see ya tomorrow." Said Tobias.
    "Yeah, you too!"

Keitou started walking out of school gounds, and dissapeared once again.

He reached his house again, but this time, it was early.

"I guess it won't hurt to get to know them...."

Keitou re appeared at the gounds of Sakeido, the dorms to be exact, hoping to see some friendly faces...

17. shinigami

" Well that is strange So what should we all do then." Kyuzo asked the others as the studnets left he field. the class was short since all they did was found out what there element was he would have liked tpo test his elemnet but knew he would not be able to fully control it.

" What do you guys say that we meet up some where a dsee if we can leave rthe grounds and g to the twon if we are allowed." Kyuyzo added looking at Onyx and Rini

18. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

RIni went to her dorm, the same one as Kyuzo's, and laid down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. She heard voices outside the door, but had not paid much attention to them...she finally got up and walked up to the door. She walked up to Kyuzo and Onyx. As she greeted them, Kyuzo said, " What do you guys say that we meet up some where and see if we can leave the grounds and go to the town if we are allowed."

Rini looked up at Kyuzo and smiled. "Okay! Might be fun!" she said with a warm smile. "Come on Onyx...come with us!...and if they don't let us go....let's go anywayz!"

19. Basher

Rini looked up at Kyuzo and smiled. "Okay! Might be fun!" she said with a warm smile. "Come on Onyx...come with us!...and if they don't let us go....let's go anywayz!"

Onyx yawned and streched. "To town?" She yawned once more. "Why not." It was still early in the day. Maybe later she could get some pratice in. Her element was earth. She remembered last time how she nearly lost control. She didn't know what really happened and she was itching to find out.

20. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance was finally settled in his dorm. His things were where he wanted them and he was happy he was here. 'I wonder what it will be like here,' he thought to himself. He stood in the middle of his room and thought of what he knows already and what he might learn when school comes back in. He looked at the bag that had his swords in it. 'I think I'll go out and pratice. See if I can find anyone that knows the school,' he thought, cheerfully of his good mood. He picked up his bag, wrapped the rope around him and went out the door to the nice, warm sky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.