RPG Sakeido High School 2 Out of School Time (Day 2 Over)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was on his room, almost ready to go to sleep, when he recived a phone call....

"Hello?" he says
    "Is this Shirai Fujisato's room?" says a person
    "Yes, who is this?"
    "It's me...."
    "Oh, Master. How are you doing?"
    "You know me, I'm doing fine. The question is, how is Keitou? I've heard some odd things?"
    "Yeah well, they were all true. Oddly enough, he managed to pull it off, in a way..."
    "What do you mean?"
    "Well, a demon came back....sorta..."
    "Thorne? Or, Kaiyo should I say?"
    "Yes...."
    "....hmmm.....is he still planning to fix it?"
    "I'm guessing...besides, you know his situation..."
    "I do....things sound like they're about to get rough. You sure you don't want me to drop by?"
    "I'm telling you, everything's fine.....how is she doing?"
    "Eh, you know, the kid, all that stuff....take care...."
    "You too, sir"

He hung up the phone, and was inmediatly called by another person...

"Hello?" he said once again
    "Shirai...he called didn't he?" said Keitou
    "What do you mean?"
    "Come on, his precense is far too strong that it can be sensed so easily...what did he say?"
    "Nothing, everything's allright...he just wanted to check up on us is all..."
    "Well, good...I hate being treated like a damn kid..."
    "I know, and he does do his best to help. Just forget about it...."
    "Right. Well, I guess you were going to sleep. You ready for swordsmanship tomorrow?"
    "Was that the class?"
    "I should think so..."
    "Meh..."
    "Yeah...see ya"
    "You too..."

Keitou was going to his bed, and was thinking to himself 'I'd worry too if I was him. Don't know WHY our Master keeps on treating him like a kid. That's the only reason Keitou worries about him calling or getting in the way....'

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" His name is Tobias Tsuga you will meet with him tomorrow during swordmanship class ." Kyuzo repleid paying for th emeals looking up in the sky he saw it was gettting to be dark.

" Well I guess we shoiuld be going before they lock the gates not that it would bother us." Kyuzo repleid smieling. " Well if they do we can slways jump over the wall." Kyuzo added giveing a slight lauhg.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The guard was closing the gates of Sakeido for the night, when Keitou arrived.

The guard greeted Keitou, and asked him if there was anything he needed, and Keitou said "Yes, we still have a couple of students outside. I wouldn't wanna keep you from what you're doing, so tell you what, I'll keep guard until the students come, and you may resume to your duties."

"Thank you, sir" said the guard, and left

"Geez" said Keitou to himself, "These kids better get here quick I don't feel like staying up so long..."

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

As we rounded the gate, Keitou was there waiting for them. 'Keitou, the spellcasting teacher. I wonder how his class will be.' Lance thought to himself and greeted Keitou.

"Hello Keitou-san , why are you out here in this night?" Lance asked Keitou.

5. shinigami

" HEllo Keitou-san noce evening isn't it." Kyuzo sked him as he came walking up after lance. Kyuzo slowly stopped by the gate and saw the guard there and gve a quickl bow to him.

" Are youwaiting for us I'm sorry if we are late got caught on somethings" kyuzo added as he put his hands in his pocket.

6. Lance Leingod

"I'm sorry, where did my manners go. I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Lance Leingod, I'm new here as you can see," Lance said to Keitou.

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou responded to Lance and Kyuzo "Well of course I'm waiting for you all. You guys know it's past the gate time, and anyone that isn't a teacher caught tresspassing, aka jumping the gate, gets in serious trouble......something as serious as....um....having to sit in seiza position for an entire night I think. And that's torment for you since you have class right afterwards."

Keitou smiled and added "Now don't try this again, k? Hurry up and get in now, you kids should get your sleep, right?"

8. Lance Leingod

"Yes, sorry for staying over the...umm...time limit. See you three tomorrow," Lance said to Keitou, Kyuzo and Onyx and Lance just dissappeared from site.

9. shinigami

" Sorry Sensie." Kyuzo quickly apologized and gave a quick bow." It will never happen again." he added turnning to keitou

" Later lance." Kyuzo repleid as he dissapeared seeing lance dissapeared he just gave a small laugh.

" Well teacher I'll see you late then Onyx i'll see you inth esowrdmanship calss." Kyuzo repleid giveing a bow to onyx and Keitou before vanishing into the shadows.

" Kyuzo then appeared in his room from underneath the shadow of his bed. he quickly changed his cloths ad got into the bed and tried to fall asleep.

" Well I better get some sleep it will be a long day at school." Kyuzo replied to himself he soon fell asleep and had dreams of his childhood some good some bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.