RPG Sakeido High School 2 Out of School Time (Day 2 Over)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"It took me ten years to master Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu. My master was Ketatsu Wato. I started at five and after I master it at 15, I traveled. Over the next year, I mastered many styles of martial-arts and I mastered Shukuchi from the last one that taught it. However, when I mastered Shukuchi and I left, he died of cancer in the brain. Since then, I've traveled for two years and I ended up here," replied Lance.

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I see I 'm sorry my father taught me how to use a sword since i was old enough to hold one and my mom helped me with spell casting. It was a while later when I discovered my ability with hiddening or controlling the shadows at will. but most people are not able to use it few can copy it but those who do will not be able to use it to the fullest. Since it is a blood technique adn so far only a few woman can use this skill and I'm the only male that they know of" Kyuzo replied turnning to lance he just looked at him for a while before addeing towhatr he said before.

" It was when I was seven when both of my parents were killed by demons and then one of the few demons in the kusanagi clan. she took me in and finished my training that my father and mother started. I chose to have both demons half breeds and humans as friends i was consider to be a traitor of my own species I tell then i chose who my friends are." Kyuzo added

3. Lance Leingod

"That alone tells me that you are loyal to your friends, wether different or not. I respect that," Lance bowed his head to Kyuzo. "I have much of a child-hood as you. My parents died when I was just five years old. I was taken in by Ketatsu. He was like a father to me. I don't know where he is now but I hope him well." Lance looked into the sky and looked back at Kyuzo. "You said that you can control shadows at will. I, myself, can control something at will." Lance lifed his hand into the air and lightning shot out of the sky and traveled around his hand. "I was born with this abiltiy and I was also born with the ability to read minds."

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Demons....spellcating...control of the shadows...kusanagi clan...death....why does that?.....familiar..."

Keitou leaves the roof, and goes to Shirai's room, and questions him about that.

"Yes" says Shirai, "I remember. It was a slaughter, you could say. His kind is preety rare, him in particularly. The news were kind of big to us back then, but the boy's well enough that he can take care of his own, so there's no interest in that anymore. I'm surprised you remember this, but I don't think you were involved in this case particularly..."

"Yeah...." Said Keitou, "Me neither...."

He thanked Shirai for having him, and went outside again, to his watch spot.

5. Lance Leingod

The man in the red coat watched Keitou. 'That man is some spellcaster. I can see his elemental aura from here. Who is that man?' thought the man with the red coat. He shifted and moved into the shadows.

6. shinigami

" Interesting you did miss a Interesting class it is a elmental manuplation class that sees what elment you are capatable with, i was fire but not able to control it since i never learned about." Kyuzo added giveing a smile and thinking tohimself for a moment.

" The ability to read minds Interesting that would be useful in a fight since you can predict what your opponent will do. " Kyuzo repleid complamenting Lance " what happens if they free there minds erase everythought ." Kyuzo added

7. Lance Leingod

"You'll be able to erase your thoughts but not for long. In a battle, you always have to think. And even if you do erase your mind, the presence of the mind is always there, thinking or not. It also helps me with battling fast opponents but I can use Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu to find any opponent. The well-trained swordmen acts by reading the opponent's emotions. Everyone use an emotion in fights, angry, saddness, sorrow, peace, doesn't matter but if one is blocked of all emotion, meaning that the person has never felt an emotion, that person can never be predicted, no matter what is used, even mind reading." Lance said, recalling information from his mind about such things.

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

" Say onyx how do you like the two new kids." Kyuzo asked her as he put his hands in his pocket.

"So far I don't know," Onyx said to him. She felt the presence of one catch up. She felt a strange breeze. She looked around. It was as if someone was watching them. The boys yet again got into another conversation about their skills. Onyx wasn't the least bit surprised.

"Not necessary. Have you ever run into a fighter that thinks to fast or relies on instinct? They may think of one thing and then do another." Onyx opened the gate that led out of school. "Let's see how much they like us here."

9. Lance Leingod

"I try not to use mind reading because of that, the person will think or act altogether and it can be confusing. That is one of the reasons why I don't like to enter the mind of others. They just think too much of things. I can't even use it in battle some of the times because I'm trying to save my own skin. Anyway...can we find some place to eat? I haven't eaten since this afternoon." said Lance, turning his head to look for some place to eat.

10. shinigami

"Let's see how much they like us here."

Kyuzo heard Onyx say Shrugging his shoulders kyuzo quickly replied " WHo cares as long as they don't botehr us there shouldn't be any problems."

" I beleave there is a nice one a few miles away that I read ina travel guid." Kyuzo replied. Produceing a knife in his hand and twirled it in his hand then he qucikly made it dissappear.

" Thats if you like to sushi or we can find a ramen shop there should be a few around in tis area." Kyuzo added

11. Lance Leingod

"I can see a ramen stand over there," Lance said to them, pointing to a small stand with a sign saying 'Ramen sold here'. "Come on." Lance started to walk in the direction of the stand.

12. shinigami

" well we have a place to eat." Kyuzo replied walking after lance " Hey onyx youlike ramen noddles my treat." Kyuzo added " you to I'll pay" Kyuzo added looking at lance as he sat down in a chair.

Kyuzo slowly then started to go over the menu to see what he wnated tohave he sw many good ones but was not sure yet when the old man aske dwhat he wanted he told the man he was not ready yet but would take green tea.

13. Lance Leingod

"I would like some plain ramen noddles and some tea, please," Lance said to the man. "Kyuzo, what other classes does this school have besides an elemental class?" asked Lance.

14. shinigami

listen to what lance said he quckly replepid as he clsoed the menu

" Well we have a spell casting class and a swordsmanship class both of hte teachers are extremly well trained as teachers are." Kyuzo repleid takeing a drink form his cup.

" I'll take a Chu su mein ( ramen noddles with slice pork with it) Please." Kyuzo replied " Youmay have fun going against our teacher in swordmanship class. he is good i was barely able to keep up with him but it ended ina draaw." Kyuzo added as he waited for his food.

15. Lance Leingod

"How did it end in a draw?" replied Lance.

16. shinigami

" well I was able to keep up with im for a while but before we could finish a kid who disliked me since i defeated him useing just a sheath. He threwed one one his daggers and it hit my left shoulder since i wouldn't be able to continue for a while he said it was a draw but any longer the teacher would have won.." Kyuzo repleid

" this kid didn't like demon or half brreeds and since imade friends with both he picked a fight with me before we arrived to the school. since then he has a thing for me to defeat me at all costs." Kyuzo added

17. Lance Leingod

"I hate people like that, thinking that people are better than demons and think that anyone that sides with them is stupid. Arrrr...I just hate people like that," lightning was flaring from Lance's body but it stopped just as quickly. "This teacher that teaches swordsmen ship, how fast was he?" Lance asked, thoughts racing through his mind.

18. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx flatened her ears as she approached the stand. The guy looked at her for a few minutes and didn't day nothing. "I'll have Shoyu rāmen with tea." She watched as the guy made each dish. He was diffentily experienced in his craft. He finished and handed her food over. "Your kind won't be to welcome in town. But here you may."

"Arigato-sama." She sat down near Kuyzo and listened to him talk about his craft as they ate.

19. shinigami

" Well with my style I was barelyable to keep up with him usally I'm preaty fast." kYuzo repleid as he ate his meal.

" But with him I was always seconds behind him but with practice I may be able to ,match him or beat him but I would need many more years of practice." Kyuzo said as he finsihed his meal and drank some more of his tea.

20. Lance Leingod

As Lance listened to the man, he wondered to himself, 'Why can't we just get along for once in our lives? People still hate demons and half-demons even after almost a century. The war ended long ago and demons and half-demons now are nothing like they were in the war. Why can't we just stop fighting each other where ever we go? Don't judge a person by what they look like, judge by their heart. I wish it were that easy though.' Memories of his life flew through his head and still he wonder, 'Why can't we all just be friends?'

Over head, the man in the red cape looked below while on top of a pole. 'You've changed greatly over the past years. I'm keeping my eye on you still. You can't see me when I'm hiding. Just you wait, Lance, just you wait.' The man thought.

'How can you hide when my mind can still sense you?' a voice talked in the man's head. He looked at Lance and saw that he was looking at the man in the red cape. 'My first time speaking in someone's head. I'm glad you were someone I could use.' Lance's voice echoed in the man's head.

'You may be able to read my mind but you can't use it in a fight very well,' the man jumped off the pole and was out of site.

As he heard Kyuzo talk about the battle against the teacher, he thinks once again, 'He must be good if he can out mover him. I wonder how my match against him will be. But still, there is a fine line between my style and Kyuzo's.'

"What's his name?" Lance asked Kyuzo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.