RPG Sakeido High School 2 Out of School Time (Day 2 Over)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Walking inside the campus of Sakeido was Shirai Fujisato. A young man of seventeen years of age. He was walking and thinking to himself...

"Damn, I sure hope he's here. I just wish he would have told me he was actually teaching..."

While walking, he accidently came up to Kyuzo and the others, and they stared. After a quick second, Shirai smiled and said "Oh, I apologise. My name's Shirai Fujisato. I'm looking for Keitou Satomi-Sensei. Might you know where I can find him?"

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo turnned to the new student who walked up to himand asked where Keitou Satomi-Sensei was at. Giveing a short and qucke bow kyuzo fully turnned tolook at him

" Hello Shirai Fujisato my name is Kyuzo kusanagi, or know by old friends as kyuzo the shadow master." Kyuzo repleid holding out his hand.

" I don't exatly know where he is at the moment, its just that he appears out of now where at tiimes, he maybe in his class room is all I know of." Kyuzo added

" You must be new since I haven't seen you here before at all." Kyuzo replied giveing a half smile.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance traveled around the high school. Looking from one thing to another and stopping sometimes to look into the sky. 'It’s so peaceful here at the moment. I wish my life was like this, peaceful, but after my parents died I've never been able to find peace in my soul.’ His thoughts were disturbed by a man's voice.

"Hello Shirai Fujisato, my name is Kyuzo Kusanagi, or know by old friends as Kyuzo the shadow master," Kyuzo replied holding out his hand, "I don't exactly know where he is at the moment, its just that he appears out of nowhere at times, he may be in his class room, that is all I know of." Kyuzo added, "You must be new since I haven't seen you here before at all." Kyuzo replied giving a half smile.

Lance had somehow led himself without noticing, toward the group of people. 'Kyuzo the shadow master? Wait, I know who he is, he is one of the people I saw on a sheet of students. His styles is like my but I wonder who is better. Better leave that challenge for later, I don't feel like fighting right now. Besides, I'm looking for friends, not enemies.' Lance stopped at the outer part of the group and wasn't going to speak until they are finish speaking to the man or if they talk to him.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx watched as the first student by the name of Shirai Fujisato joined them. He was looking for their teacher, Keitou Satomi. She wasn't sure where he was at. Her nose twiched in the air. Maybe she could pick up a sent. She had a keen sense of smell. His long sent had past. There was nothing even in the wind. She spoke up and said. "Your probably not going to find him. Class is out for the day." Her nose twitched. Still the air held no sign of thier sensi. "He isn't here. My name is Onyx by the way and this here kitty cat is Rini." She looked at the other student who joined them. "And who may you be?"

OOC- Okay we are in school. On the field I take it?

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"You could say that I'm an old friend of his, me and him go way back..."

Shirai looked around for a bit as if he was paraniod, and then said "You guys wanna see something cool?"

Some of the guys nodded.

He took out a card with Keitou's picture, and almost all his information written both on front and back. He then placed the card on his head and closed his eyes.

After a short moment, he said "Keitou?", and Keitou responded "What?", and all the students heard him too.

Some of the other guys were kind of freaked out, since they'd never seen comunication put so bluntly.

"Who is this? How is it that I can hear you?"
    "Hey, it's me." Said Shirai
    "Me, who?"
    "Shirai..."
    "Oh, hey! What's up?"
    "I'm at your school, you could at least have the decency to get over here and say hello...."
    "Well that's too much out of a sudden...fine, give me a minute"

And then, to the other students he said "And now we wait..."

Some of them gave him an odd look, but it was to be expected. He just called Keitou through his mind like it was a phone call.

"Oh, that?" said Shirai, "It's something I picked up. You'd be amazed at how creative some things can be...."

6. Lance Leingod

Lance was one of the few people that did not freacked out. 'Interesting, I've never seen of anyone else that could do that, at least for a long time. This is going to be an interesting year, that's for sure. I wonder if I could do that. I can read the mind but I've never really tried talking in my head or talking to the other person.' thought Lance and he turned to answer Onyx.

"Name's Lance Leingod. I've not seen many that could what your friend did. I only know of two, one long dead." replied Lance to Onyx.

OCC: If that was Lance saying that, you can't control him. It's a part of the rules.

7. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

Kaskina watched some students ramble on about someone named Keitou. "Huh? Channeling?" Kaskina gasped. She smirked and stood and walked slowly toward the bunch. Tempted to ask about the channeling she opened her mouth drawing attention to her long fangs. "Shirai. Where exactly did you pick up that amazing ability?" Kaskina said walking faster towards them.

8. shinigami

Kyuzo slowly turnned to the new kid who intrduced him slef as lance leingod

" Hello lance my name is Kyuzo Kusanagi" Kyuzo replied holding out his hand to shake his hand looking up he saw another person come up on him.

" So what skills do you have If i may ask." Kyuzo repleid givieng a slight smile tat was friendly in a way.

9. Lance Leingod

"I'm a master of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu, Shukunchi, as well as martial-arts. I believe you are a master of RyuRugizan ryuu and Tenkageryuken ryuu if I'm not mistaken. How long did it take you to master them?" replied Lance.

10. shinigami

"Intrestin I heard of both styles adn I heard they are preaty good strong." Kyuzo repleid giveing a nod of his head.

Kyuzo slowly listen to what lance said on how he asked on how long did it take to master. Kyuzo gave a smile he was considered to be a master of both styles but he didn't considere himself to be a master of both styles

" I became the master befor i left for this school I told him that i would like toleave adn further my trianning we both attacked adn it was a draw again but he allowed me to leave, Actually I'm not eaxctly a true master of RyuTsurugi zan ryuu or the Tenkageryuken ryuu. Since I was not able to truely beat my mastes we both kncoked each other out and he said I turely have become a master of both styles." Kyuzo repleid

" But I was address as assitant master he told me to continue my trainnig then come back adn chanallange him again, I learned both sucssesion techniques 1 the Shin kageryuken ryushin sen, of the Tenkageryuken ryuu but that technique is what i made to defeat him but it was still not good enough."
    and i can do a level 3 Shukuchi battoujutsu one of two ultamite attacks of the RyuTsurugi zan ryuu." Kyuzo repleid

" But with my technique or the form of my RyuTsurugi zan ryuu shukuchi it is different from the one you learned slightly less powerful but effected" Kyuzo added

11. Lance Leingod

Lance smiled, "Impressive, I've not yet meet anyone that had a style such as yours. Effective indeed. How long have you been at this school, Kyuzo-san?"

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

[OOC-Lance; No, that was Shirai saying that. It meant that Shirai and Keitou are old friends. Sorry for the confusion]

As Kyuzo and Lance were talking a shadow appeared in the sky, and was rapidly dropping. Once it landed smoothly, they realised it was none other than Keitou Satomi. He looks around and says:

"Shirai, and students too? My my, I thought you all would take the hint by Katsuke and just leave, but I see you love this school....What are you all up to?"

Shirai looked at Keitou, and Keitou said to him "We'll have time to talk later..."

13. Lance Leingod

(OCC: That's okay.)

'Keitou Satomi, the spellcasting teacher of this school, I wonder how many teachers are here. There's a swordsmenship teacher and a spellcasting teacher but who is the swordsmenship teacher? I'll find out sometime this year, at least,' Lance thought to himself, while looking from student to student. 'Not much of anything here so far. I wonder if there's a libary around here and.........!?' As his eyes fell on the thin, black collar around Onyx's neck, he stares at the collar but looks away. 'Is that what I think it is? Only certain slaves choosen by their masters are forced to wear it. Does she even know what it is or how she got it on her?' He thought but forced the thoughts out of his mind, his blood rushing in his vains like seeing something scary. 'I'll need to think about it later but not now.' He resumed looking around, trying to calm down and waiting for Kyuzo to answer.

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx yawned and stretched their teacher appeared in his typical fashion. All conversation was halted due to his arrival.

"Shirai, and students too? My my, I thought you all would take the hint by Katsuke and just leave, but I see you love this school....What are you all up to?"

“We were heading to town until we just met a few new students. We will definitely proceed.” Onyx looked at the new boy, Lance. He was looking at her collar. He quickly glanced away. Her mind became filled with questions. ‘Does he know what it means? How could he know? Most people don’t have a clue. Who is he really?,’ she thought. Her hand automatically reached for her collar. But before she touched it she made a tight fist and brought her hand back down. Making a decision and calming herself down at the same time. “Well we must be off,” She turned around and started to walk off the field in the direction of the schools entrance. “Ta ta Sensei,” Onyx called.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou and Shirai went someplace else too, and talked alone...

"Well that's some odd and quick people there..." Said Keitou,
    "It's to be expected..." Said Shirai
    "What do you mean?"
    "Nothing...."
    "So....why are you here?"
    "What? Is it bad for me to check up on an old friend?"
    "Well of course not, but you're not the kind of guy that just checks up on old friends now are you?"
    "Now, I suppose not....I've heard some things, you know?"
    "Oh, what things?"
    "Something you should have done...."
    "Hmm....I don't know what you mean...."

Shirai caught Keitou off guard and tripped him, after that, he seemed angry...

"In terms" Shirai said "I may not be stronger than you, I may not be older than you by actual time, but you need to grow up and learn not to try something as stupid as that again...."
    "Yeah, maybe you're right....maybe..."

Shirai sighed and asked "What was the result?"
    "Actually, it was partially succesful. His spirit was gained back, since it was the only thing left, but it was in another host. One named Thorne, which by no doubt you may have heard of...."
    "I have.....what did you do with this Thorne?"
    "Nothing, since the old man's spirit was in there, and he went mushy after all he'd seen in the other side, he's actually redeemed himself..."
    "You don't say..."
    "Yes....going by the name of Kaiyo...."
    "Hmm.....well I wish him good luck...."
    "Who doesn't?"

Shirai helps Keitou up and says to Keitou "Hey, you allright?"
    "What do you mean? You just tripped me..."
    "No....you look different since last I've seen you..."
    "People do that..."
    "Right. Oh, sorry about that just now..."
    "It's allright, kid. I understand....so, is that all you came here for?"
    "Of course not. I'm here to enscribe myself.."
    "I'm sorry?"
    "You heard me...starting tomorrow, I'm gonna be a student at Sakeido High School....hopefuly it's as good as they said...."
    "Oh it is, trust me..."
    "Good..."
    "Oh, you want a place to stay? You cold stay in my house?"
    "Are you kidding, your two second trips make one hell of a naseous ride...I'm better off in the dorms....and so could you..."
    "Ah...you party pooper, you should give that a try, it's fun!"
    "Yeah, sure....anyways, I'm going to sleep early, we don't all get easy travel like others..."
    "Right...."
    "What are YOU gonna do?"
    "I'm just gonna keep a watch on the kids, I've heard town isn't the happiest little place in the universe..."
    "Sure..."

Shirai walked off, and Keitou jumped into the air, dissapearing...

16. Lance Leingod

As Keitou flew off and Shirai walked, a shadow where no one could see was stiring. A man in a torn, red cape came from the shadows. "So Thorne has grown soft? Pity, we could have brought hell back to this world. I will need to find someone else than to bring the Flames of Hell back to this world. Humans do not deserve to rule this world. One day, I will rule and not even the elders can stop me." A evil smile came across his face. A breeze blew and he was gone.

17. shinigami

OCC if my sig appears agian my comp is messing up I'll take it off shortly

" Have been going to this school for only a few days." Kyuzo replied

" I agree we should be going it will be dark soon, LAnce you are welcome if you want to come if that is alright with the rest of you guys and girls." Kyuzo added walking after Onyx turnnin around he was walking backwards and catching up with onyx.

" Say onyx how do you like the two new kids." Kyuzo asked her as he put his hands in is pocket.

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

[OOC:Watch the Sig Shinigami]
    Once Shirai reached his dormed, he thought about the conversation that Keitou and him just had, and what he said to Keitou's mind...

"Don't think I didn't notice the young one's collar...."

He was cleaning his magic gun, and said "Damn it...."

Meanwhile, Keitou too was remembering this, and thus being the reason of watching over Onyx and the rest. He said to himself "So they all know then?....surely there must be a good reason"

He heard some steps behind him, and looked back, but no one was there. He was suspisious that someone was watching him. After that, he muttered to himself "fate?"

19. Lance Leingod

As Keitou went back to his doings, a shadow moved across the sky and landed on top of the highest point of the school. The shadow was that of the man in the red cape.

"I wonder if there are any that could help me?" he said to himself, looking down at the people around that could not see him. He thought, 'No human will live after one crosses my path.' He stared more and looked at Lance on the ground. 'Why does he look like I've seen him before?' As he looked more at him, he noticed the scar over his right eye. He was rotted to the spot when he saw it, thoughts going through his mind but then as soon as the breeze went, he was gone.

Back on the ground, Kyuzo went after Onyx. Lance stood there thinking but then ran over to the two and asked, "What place are you two going to?"

20. shinigami

" I really don't know where we will go just look around." Kyuzo replied resting is left arm on his sword. Kyuzo slowly vanished inside of his own shadow the reappeared faceing forward.

" I'm still a littel new to this area adn I haven't got a chnace to look around as of yet been a littel busy improveing my skills." Kyuzo added " " Howlong did it take to learn your styles." Kyuzo asked him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.