Recreation Preferred Weapon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

Katana
    Scythe
    Knife
    Fists

I'm good with knives, once I learn the balance they easy to use
    Scythes, never held a 'real' combat scythe, but farm scythes are close enough
    Katanas aer so nice, 'spcialy edo period ones my fave

and my fists aer good enough for most people anyways

2. Zealot

Zealot New Member

I believe you were referring to Nightmare from Soul Calibur 2 with that last post Scar but either way...

I believe I've already posted in this thread earlier and I think I spoke about special axes...I would choose either those Bearded axes or a European, two-handed, longsword.
    Not the make believe ones that are made out to weigh a ton but a real one that would probably be only barely heavier than a Katana and have the whole two-handed designed hilt and the extra handgrip built into the actual blade. (the grip is a dull, slightly narrower, part of the blade that can be grasped for extra leverage since there is no unsharpened edge to a double-sided sword)
    (its just above the hand guard, like a second hilt)

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I prefer useing the katana because it is well balanced it can be used with one or two hands but i also like most of the japanese swords like kodachi nodachi wakezashi ( i think that is right) then i would go with the fighting staff or the sword from X the movie don't know what type it is
    for ranged weapon i would prefer to have bow and arrow or throwings knives
    for a magical weapon I do not know there are to many to name so heres one The sword from the anime with dark scnider ( don't remember the name of the anime :mad: ) it will be the one that ninja master garra has the murasmi blade. or haveing s fighting staff that can harnesh the power of lightning ( like Raiden on MK) but itcan use both good and evil power Black lightning or the standard lighning attack

4. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Most of the time, I would use my bare body. If needed I would get a set of spikes or claws for a boost if I was fighting someone who also had a weapon. For range, I could choose a long bow, a yumi, or a composite bow. And as for a magic weapon, well I would just use normal magic that I'm studying.

5. Takamatsu1986E

Takamatsu1986E New Member

i believe youre talking about the sword William Wallace was famous for.
    yeah.... theyre pretty damn heavy. like 6 and 7 lbs heavy. that's twice what a heavy nihontou weighs, and is a bit longer, meaning the balance will not be as good, plus the extra grip unbalances the sword even more. that's exactly why it was there. the extra leverage it allowed was necessary for any up close fighting.

6. midnight maiden

midnight maiden New Member

close range weapon:staff or mabye a rod

long range:a long bow

but my overall weapon would be magic. ;)