RPG Archives PrimEval RPG (In-Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Earth: 300 B.C.

In the Dead Moon Tribe, one of the women is pregnant. She gave life to a child born of the elements, with the powers to use them. This child is called Aidenia in her old language, which means Undead Soul. The priests from the clan noticed her unusual powers and wanted to cast her out of the tribe, to kill her. The child's rage when she was taken away from her mother unleashed Blood Red lightning, killing most of the clan.
    She was killed at a young age, her body taken away but her soul was destined to be revived in a thousand years. The child's soul, now using someone else's body, keeps the memories of her past lives, having many such lives. Since she discovered her unique inborn talent to control the elements, she tries to kill the Dead Moon Tribe’s descendants. Her skills are powerful yet not invincible.
    She has been killed by the clan yet again, and revived a thousand years after the last thousand. After the second time, she just trained during her new life, until she died. Her rage, her anger, activates her power. After being reborn into many lives, she didn’t even care about the tribe, forgiving them. She found out there was a source of Primal Magic she could use to be even more powerful, to be the most powerful being in the universe. Since then, she tries to reach it, with the help of 10 people she chooses in every life that have hidden magical powers within. She promises them everything only to betray them in the end, using their magical powers to try and reach the source of magic.

Earth: 2665 A.D

The Primal Witch has now been reborn into the body of another, still as Aidenia, but trying to keep her origins unknown. She could kill with a thought, and bend others to her will, but never found any use to it. The only thing she wants is the Primal Magic source.
    She discovered there were those who would oppose her, but blinded by her power, she was convinced they were weaklings and could never do anything to stop her from getting the Primal Magic in this lifetime.

Character descriptions and anything else that isn't part of the story is to go to the OOC thread, linked
    Here

Thank you.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Yuko walked down the street, she knew that she was an outcast in this life with her japanese looking parents and she did not resemble them at all... she was readina a very interesting legend about something called the Primal Magic source. It was very interesting.

3. Meaikoh

It was a good thing the day was overcast. The vampire girl watched the demon who climbed down from the roof.

He was being chased. She could smell the men from where she was.

She was the epitome of the gothic vampire. She wore a black leather coat and a studded collar certainly helped the image. She wore work boots and black jeans. But, she seemed to have an obsession with crosses, instead of a fear.

She jumped down off the roof and quickly knocked out the boy's pursuers. She would never have dreamed of biting them. They were a sad excuse for her parentage.

"I've gotten rid of your pursuers, but now you owe me a favour, demon boy. Just why were they pursuing you?"

4. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hikage Kitsune had visited near the meat factory on his way through the city. He hadn't 'meant' to pass it but he did and the scent of blood was slowly pulling at him. He had quickly moved on. He landed on a roof, wincing as he landed since somewhere backthere he had triped over something. He was only half vampire so right now his leg hurt.

He looked over the edge of the roof to see two girls and a guy below. He started to slid into the edge and find a way to leap over without a shadow falling over them but paused,droping to a crouch. One girl had a scent of power around her that pulled at him for a moment. He watched,eyes slitted,swaying for a moment and nearly collapsed the hunger reaching its peak inside of him, a fine tremble moving through his system.

5. Athena

"Thank u." Yuko said to the guy as he helped her up. She picked up her book as she asked, "Why were they chasing u?"

6. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Jerusi jumped from tree to tree landing on each branch almost perfectly.He let his long black blow in the wind letting his black tunic and panse show.He wore a golden neckalce around his neck that bore his name on it and a black hat with a red feather sticking out of it.He was searching for food when he came upon a town and heard all the comotion.He jumped from building roof to roof until he came upon a group of people talking.He stood on the ledge of a building and just watched as they talked.A slim very grim looking smile passed over his pale face as he looked down on them.He had nothing in mind but he had never seen a Half Vampire befor and was obviosly amused.

7. Meaikoh

"I smell Vampire," said the girl. "Two of them."

She took another careful sniff. "Close by. You two should go."

She threw a silver dagger to the floor, where it landed hilt-up, by way of challenge.

"SHOW YOURSELVES!"

When nothing happened, she crossed her arms. She shifted from foot to foot. She didn't like being out in the open. She took a look around. Out of the corners of her eyes, she spotted where both were hiding. Both of them were on different roofs. Were they here by coincidence, or were they together? What brought them here?

OOC: I need to find a name for her. Nanashi is basically 'no name', because I couldn't think of anything. If anybody has suggestions, please, don't hesitate.

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Pal. The half-vamp isn't on the ground. Hes up on one of the roof edges, about to collapse from his overwelming thirst.

BIC: Hikage shut his eyes tightly, gently lowering to one knee and pushed away the feeling of hunger from blood as the get his fangs to shrink and not to be so open to other vampires to know he was half vampire. It look a little work but he was able to and collapsed on his side, half laying over the edge of the roof, eyes shut for the moment.

9. Athena

"Alright, I'll go, it was nice meeting all of u." Yuko said, as she ran off.

10. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Jerusi saw the girl looking upon the two of them.What fool he had been to have gotten himself cought.His expresion whiped clean of hiss face and he jumped on to the roof with the half vampire.He dropped a squirl and said "drink him you'll need your strength." and then jumped to the ground letting his cap fly up around him.He hit with a thud on his feet and looked at her for a long time befor saying "you don't want to do this trust me"

11. Athena

Yuko looked back and saw the other girl still standing and it looked like there was going to be a fight. She couldn't let her fight alone and then she had her first vision. Everything was red and they would be killed. she couldn't allow that to happen and ran back to her side and said, "Let me help u... i don't know how but I know I can help u."

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hikage lifted cloudy gaze toward the vampire who had suddenly droped besdie him and stared for a moment at the squirrl and without thinking leaped upon it, drinking the blood quickly.

He wiped his mouth on a sleeve before moving to the edge to look down. He wasn't going to jump down. He may live through the drop but he'd be really sore. The fangs were gone since the bit of blood had helped him for a short time at least.

13. Meaikoh

"No, it's okay. I'm already dead, after all. And the little one is only a half vampire. I see it now," she said, not unkindly. "And I will probably not need to fight. The dagger was just for show...but don't tell them that."

She looked at them in turn.

"The other one isn't half-bad looking," she commented. "Just who are you? Why did you choose this place to stop?"

<Damn, I haven't had a drink in a while. Hopefully I can talk my way out of this one.>

14. Athena

"But what about him. Let me help you." Yuko said, "Just in case."

Yuko looked at her with a smile, she knew that there was no way she would leave this girl's side... she had to admitt she was scared to face the vampires but hey... she wasn't going to let that stop her.... besides, she could still help, couldn't she?

15. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Aoki sat on a jutting out gargoyle on one of the higher buildings looking up at the sky. Her dreams had brought her to this city, but she still hadn't found what she'd been looking for. She should have been out hunting vampires. She should not have run off to find some girl she didn't even know just because she had powers. Aoki rested her arm over an updrawn knee, sighing heavily. She had lost track of how many centuries she'd been hunting vampires and it seemed they just kept coming. She felt helpless but she'd be damned if she'd quit. Her short blonde hair flitted slightly in the breeze of the day, her violet eyes scanning the street below and the rooftops around her. She was hungry but she shoved the hunger aside. She'd been able to keep control over her thrist for many centuries now, only drinking when she absolutely had to. She stiffened sharply, leaning over the gargoyle and staring down at the street at the girl. "That's her! The girl from my dream!" She gripped the gargoyle with her hands and swung herself off, landing on one of the ledges of the building. Her dream had been very vague on just how powerful this girl was, or why she'd been brought here, so Aoki figured she'd stay out of sight for a while, maybe check things out a little more.

OOC: Hope that's cool. UOKenny already helped Hildi, so that crashed my first plan. I won't be back on until late tonight. Got a play to go to. Try not to go too far where I can't catch up. See ya. ^^

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Aika was training on the grass behind her house. <Vampires> She thought, grabbed her staff and leapt away. She finally arrived at the crime scene, looking at them from a rooftop nearby. "Waterfall!" She yelled, making a wall of cold and purifying waters between the girl and the vampire. "Who are you?" She asked both of them. "Speak up now" She added threateningly.

17. Athena

"I'm Yuko and I was just on my way home when he knocked me down by accident then helped me up. Some guys were chasing him and she helped him and then said we should go and I decided to stay and help her. Who are u?"

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Controlling the element of Water! I am a Sorceress fighting for Love and Justice! Aika!" Aika said, introducing herself with her usual speech. "And who might you be?" She asked the vampire girl.

19. Meaikoh

The vampire girl saw her chance and took it. She dived through the waterfall, enjoying the shock of the cold water. It woke her up. She grabbed Yuko and held her in front of her. "Don't you worry, I'm just trying to save you, you won't be hurt," she whispered in Yuko's ear.

To everyone who was listening, she spoke up. Thinking quickly, she concocted a quick story.

"I am a child of the night. Once I saw the light. Now in the dark am I doomed to stay. I arrive like a shadow, and leave with the dawn. The world is my playground, and she is my pawn," she said, gesturing towards Yuko.

"Bear with me, okay?" she whispered to Yuko. Then, to everyone: "My name is not important! Everyone, take 5 steps back, and then just...stay still."

She didn't notice the person who snuck up behind her.

OOC: Tag! Whoever wants to knock my character out, now's your chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.