RPG Archives PrimEval RPG (In-Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"You want to know who I am, well... I'm Yuko and I'm a school girl, I don't know how I let myself get wrapped up in all of this but I do know one thing... I did not send u whatever dreams you were talking about." Yuko said, "Who are you by the way?"

2. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Aoki looked Yuko up and down. She looked like a normal school girl. Who would ever think she was more. Aoki cleared her throat. "My name is Aoki Hoshi. I am a vampire hunter." She stood up then passed a glare towards Yuko. "You may not have sent me those dreams, but I'm not going to let you out of my sight. I'm going to get some food. Do you want anything?"

3. Athena

"No I don't want anything. I need to help my friend though." Yuko said, loyalty and detirmination in her eyes.

4. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Aoki looked at Yuko and sighed frustratedly. She didn't want to trapese around with this school girl all over the place to get her friend but she couldn't leave her alone until she found out why she'd dreamt about her. Aoki grumbled. "Fine, we'll find your friend as soon as I get something to eat." She glared at Yuko dangerously. "Do not move." She quickly ran into the forest to find food.

5. Athena

Yuko took a seat in the cave and waited, she was going to help her new vampire friend and then she realized something, this person was a vampire hunter she might kill her so Yuko ran out of the cave and began to run towards the direction the vampire girl had been. She vowed to get to her and help her, she wouldn't let the hunter get her friend if she could help it. On the way she ran into the guy the hunter had wanted to follow them and nodded at him as she continued to run and realized she couldn't leave him injured and by himself and said, "I'll walk with you, we seem to be heading in the same direction, don't worry I know how to walk silently and won't talk anymore."
    Then before he could protest she fell into silent step beside him and didn't say a word. Nothing was heard except the sound of the wind in the trees.

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Aqua Illusion!" Aika yelled and made a giant wall of icy water between Yuko, herself and the mysterious person. "You're not going anywhere as long as I dont know what's going on." She added and put a protection spell around the dome so they wouldnt be able to escape.

7. Athena

OOC: Sorcy in this one i'm Yuko.

IC: Yuko shouted, "All i know is that I'm trying to find my friend before the Vampire Hunter does and kills her!!! I have no idea what is going on beside that and I stopped to help him because it wouldn't be morally right for me not to."

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Fine, Let's find your friend then" Aika said, making Yuko surprised. "I hate vampire hunters as well" She said remembering a vampire hunter killing her only true love. "If that hunter comes close to you I'll make sure she dies painfully" Aika added.

9. Athena

Yuko looked at Akira and said, "Alright, thanks but she shouldn't die just because she doesn't like vampires... unless u have good reason u shouldn't kill anyone. But anyways thank u."
    Yuko then smiled and thought, "Maybe I will find her before the hunter does."

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: I'm guessing you guys mean as the mysterious man is Hikage.

BIC: Hikage grumbled under his breath, glaring at the girls, no matter who good it sounded to stop a vampire hunter, he was only half vampire and wouldn't be able to on his own without other vampires,"I have to be going. I'm not hurt any longer. I feel fine."

He walked forward, shoving at the shield that Aoki had placed around them.

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: It's the second time you're passing thru my powers as if they were nothing, annoying..

IC: "Dont try to pass through the shield until I remove it" Aika muttered. "You're wasting your time" She said as she removed the shield, and the water spell. "You may go, but Yuko's staying with me" She added as the started walking through the forest. "Safeguard!" Aika yelled and made protection energy fields around both herself and Yuko. "I doubt we're in any danger now, any idea where your friend is" She asked calmly.

12. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: UOKenny, you there?

IC:

The vampire girl started to walk away. "If you want to reach me, return to this forest at 11:15 PM. I know you won't be sleeping."

She was caught by surprise when...

OOC: tag.

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Aika and Yuko were walking in the forest when they heard a noise. "Who's there" Aika asked, preparing herself to send some spell.

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: I didn't say he walked through it. Only against it. He didn't try to force it back or to break through.

BIC: Hikage rolled his eyes, he didn't need a female human near him anyway. He was having enough troubles like finding the full vampire male he had seen who had helped him out.

OOC: UOKenny should post soon hopefully. If he hasn't gotten hurt more he should be in to check within a day.

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Iya tightened the pink bow that tied up her long, brown braid and she sighed as she walked with Aika and Yuko. She clutched her rod tightly. Her rod was made of ivory, sapphire, and diamond and it sparkled wildly in the sun. She then heard the noise too and got ready to cast a protective barrier and Holy. Her pink dress blew in the wind and her heavy chain that was wrapped around her waist clinked. Aika was her best friend and she would do all she could to protect both Aika and this new girl, Yuko.

16. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Aoki returned to the cave to find it empty. She growled angrily. 'Damn that girl. Now where'd she go?' She wiped the blood from the rabbit she'd grabbed from her lips and took off at a run, sniffing the air to find Yuko. Her nose wrinkled in disgust when she picked something else up. "Vampire..." She ran quicker through the forest until she spotted Yuko with the two other girls. She could smell the man from before, the one she'd heal his leg, but he wasn't anywhere in sight. She brushed him aside, to worry about later and stepped out of the bushes, facing the three girls. She glared at Yuko. "I told you to stay in the cave and wait until I came back." She glanced at the two next to Yuko. "Return the girl."

17. Athena

"I'm not going back with you. I'm sorry but u r a vampire hunter and I won't let you kill any of my vampire friends." Yuko said, she was feeling braver then she looked.

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Aika looked at Iya, Iya nodded. They both made a protection shield and then faded. They appeared on a rooftop blocks away. "This teleporting doesnt get far but at least from here she wont see us" Aika added. "And just in case.." She said and made another protection shield around them.

19. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Iya readied herself incase Aoki found them. "Incase she comes at us again, I'll cast Holy." she said softly and began to charge the spell. Everything was quiet as Iya concentrated and her rod began to glow brightly, a blue-green color.

20. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Aoki growled angrily. "Damn that girl. How am I supposed to find out why I had dreams about her if she runs off with those two? Especially that Angel." She shivered as the thought. She may hate being a vampire, but she still couldn't combat against an Angel. "Geeze, first that guy and now that girl Yuko. What is with people? Do they not know how to listen!?" She stomped towards where she smelled Yuko. She hated the thought of not killing a vampire when she got the chance but finding out about that dream was more important. She came up to the building they were standing on, but didn't dare go any further towards them. She didn't want to take a chance at that Angel taking a shot her her. "Yuko, come down so we can talk. I give you my word I will do nothing but talk."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.