RPG Archives PrimEval RPG (In-Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hikage, after not finding the full vampire male anywhere, headed in the direction he heard voices. He came out of the trees, a few paces behind the girl Aoki.

Seeing her, he quickly backed up into the shadows. From what he could think is that she might kill him if she found out he was even half vampire.

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

When Iya's spell was fully charged and ready to go, she sat down and gave out a sigh. She looked at Yuko, "So, what's your story?" she asked her.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I was on my way home from the libary when that guy, Hika... something knocked into me. Then this girl my friend who i found out was a vampire, helped him out by stopping the ppl from chasing him. Then she went to meet this other vampire and i was watching the fight when Aoki made me stay in the cave after helping me up from a fall. Then i realized she was a vampire hunter and met Aika and u and u know the rest. Aoki seems to think I'm some girl from her dreams and/or i sent them." Yuko said.

4. White Rose

White Rose Guest

*pouts*

OOC: How rude. Athena, Aoki is calling to Yuko up on the roof. Didn't you see my post? *sniffles, whimpering*

5. Athena

ooc: Sorry.. didn't see it... needs to stop reading fast when under pressure.

ic: Yuko then called down to Aoki and said, "Let me think about it! Okay?"

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Iya looked at Yuko in confusion. "Dreams? What kind of dreams?" she asked as she loosened her grip on her rod.

7. Athena

"I don't know, u'd have to ask Aoki." Yuko responded.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"What kind of dreams" Aika said glaring at Aoki. She then made a tiny ball of water in her hands. "It can become bigger" She added threateningly. "I'm not about to hit you if you tell us what we wanna know, we have to save Yuko's friend"

9. Athena

Aoki, we don't have time to waste, please tell us what kind of dreams u r having." Yuko said, fearing for her friend.

10. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: Time to introduce our villain. Anybody who wants to play her should say so. For now, Sorcy and I control her.

IC:

Aidenia laughed. <Every time I return, everything stays the same.> She eyed the people in the forest. <Are these the ones?>

She sighed. <Perhaps they will help me succeed this time. I can feel power emanating from them. In time, it will be mine.>

She hid herself among the flora of the forest.

11. Athena

"This is crazy!!! I'm leaving to find my friend right now!" Yuko shouted as she turned and ran.
    She found herself jumping off of the building and landing, surprisingly, without hurting herself. Then she continued to run looking for her friend, she had to warn her about the vampire hunter.

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: hehe I brought a few old goodies back.

BIC: Hikage watched and saw one of the girls leap and run. He darted after her, taking to the light at once. He didn't step even if the other girls yelled at him and caught up with Yuko,"I can help. I can find your friend faster then you can."

13. Athena

Yuko smiled at him and said, "Sure! I could use all the help i can get!"
    She smiled and said, "It seems we keep running into each other."

14. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

MOOC: Thanks guys, I was afraid for this RPG...But is UOKenny still around? Do you guys want to make another Chara sign-up post in the OOC?

IC:

Nanashi was lost. She was disoriented. Where was she?
    She felt upside down and inside out. Why couldn't she see?
    Had the other Vampire done something to her?

15. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Jerusi was still running through the forest leaving the others.Forgeting what had happened befor.He just kept running until he fell....... and smack into the ground.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hikage paused and searched for a moment,"Where do you think your friend headed to? It'll be easier if I have a direction to know where to search for him or her."

He wasn't about to say that he was only half vampire and that taking one small section of the city would be easier on him then anything might be.

OOC: I knew Kenny would be posting. He told me he would as soon as he had free time. Three more weeks till school is finally over for me

17. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Jerusi who was now on the ground began to sniff around like some king of dog.He could smell the other vampires.He began to follow his senses in a hope to find them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.