RPG Archives PrimEval RPG (In-Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Yuko played along and shouted, "I thought u were my friend! What are u going to do to me?"

2. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Jerusi hesatated for a moment befor saying "hmmm this is fun but I don't relay have time for games" he then stomped on the water that been running between him and the others.As his foot hit the water it parted as if afraid to touch him.He turned back to the younge half vampire. "Come with me and I will show you the true strength of a vampire." he continued to walk away watching the others in the waterfall out of the corner of his eye. "If you want to fight I will be in those woods over there" he said pointing, "If you think you can beat just come to the dark secluded section where your screams cant be heard" he now licked his lips as he walked away.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

The vampire girl relaxed and let Yuko go. "We're safe. It seems that if your intentions aren't evil, you can pass through these 'purifying waters'. Now go, I must pursue the other vampires."

She needed more blood, but she wasn't about to bite this girl. She decided to leave it for now, because she wasn't that weak.

She didn't wait for Yuko to answer, but left her standing alone in the street. She ran to the woods. She recognized what he had meant immediately when he had said dark and secluded woods.

"...Where nobody can hear your screams," she said to herself. She hoped that Yuko wouldn't follow here. She felt oddly thrilled at meeting some more vampires. They were 'her kind of people', she supposed. She entered the dark copse of wood.

She felt more electrified than she had ever felt in the 600 or more years since she had been made. <February 14, 2000,> she thought to herself. She had only been 22 years old.

<My name...> A sharp stab of pain bolted through her head. <Why can't I remember...?>

She needed her full attention now. Where were those other vampires?

OOC: My last post for the day in this RPG, unless there is a really good post! ^_^ After all, I was complaining about how fast the RPGs go in the 'RPG situation thread'.

4. Athena

Yuko thought for a moment realizing something horrible may happen to the girl that had just saved her ran after her and followed at a silent pace and stayed out of sight. When she stopped Yuko climbed up a tree and stayed hidden.

5. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Back from the play. ^^

Aoki had followed the two into the forest. She could tell something was odd about them, but she wasn't sure what. She hadn't seen the one half vampire boy that had been on the roof from before, so she didn't know of him yet. When the girl from her dream jumped into the tree she was sitting in, watching the other two down on the ground face off, she cleared her throat softly. She must have startled the girl because she had to grab her arm quickly to make sure she didn't fall. She looked at Yuko curiously. This girl was somehow supposed to hold extreme powers? But how could that be. She was so small and vulnerable. She stared at Yuko, letting go of her arm. "Who are you? And why have you been sending me dreams of you.?"

6. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Jerusi saw the girl walking through the trees.He jumped and landed a very light thud.It was loud enough for her to hear.He stood about six feet away from her to her right side.He gave a grim smile as he said "If you have come to fight,and I don't think you have, you will have no one to help you.It will be just you and me." he then suddenly started to sniff around the air rapidly as if he was a dog who had picked up on some ones sent. "They've followed you.Their not to far away now." he waited for her to turn and look back for them when lept into the trees above all the tagled branches where he could not be seen from the ground.He ran jumping from branch to branch but kept a clase enough distance as to not lose his target.

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Aika was observing everyone following each other from a nearby rooftop. "The fools" She muttered. "They're going to find out they're following eachother sooner than they think." She said laughing. "Aqua Rush!" Aika yelled, aiming for the tree Aoki was standing on. The beam of pure water destroyed the tree, making Aoki collapse on the ground. "Hahahaha! Did you see that!" She said looking at the new arival next to her.

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Iya burst out laughing next to Aika. "You know, that really wasn't very nice..." she said after she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Why do you think they are sneaking up on each other like that...don't they know that they are all being watched...?"

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hikage didn't move from his spot on the roof edge as people vanished toward the woods and noticed the two on the rooftop near him when one used magic to knock a girl from a tree. Rising carefully he moved till he was behind them, steped up onto the roof edge just between them and muttered toward them,"You don't want to bring on the vampires wrath."

With that said he leaped from the roof edge, landing on the ground with a thud and for a moment his already twisted leg fell from under him with a hiss. He held his leg for a moment before rising to his feet, pausing to catch his breath and start walking. His walking was a limp more or less but he did move. He didn't look to the girls again, taking a direct route to the woods. He moved in, to a place under the trees where the two girls in the trees couldn't see him and not many could so that he could watch things first before showing himself. The energy of vampire had vanished since he had been fed for now.

10. White Rose

White Rose Guest

*pouts* I fall out of the tree and go boom. ;_;

Aoki groaned softly and stood up, brushing herself off. "Cute trick..." she grumbled. She walked over to Yuko, helping her up. "Are you all right?" She stiffened visibly, looking around. She could feel that she was being watched but she could sense from where or by what. She looked around the clearing seeing that the two that had been ready to fight were gone. "Damn, where'd they go?" Again, she spun on her heels, looking around for the watcher. She sniffed the air, catching the scent of a man, but wasn't absolutely sure where from or what race. She usually wouldn't rush off to find out, but she had someone else with her. She glared at Yuko and pointed at a cave a few feet to their right. "Go in there, will you? I still have some questions for you, but I need to find out who's watching us." With that she disappeared into the trees. She followed the scent for a few yards until she caught the glimpse of who had been watching them. "Hey you!"

OOC: Ok Hildi. I didn't say she caught him. Your turn. ^^

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hikage steped out when she noticed him and took off at a run.

He didn't get very far before his leg felt like it was burning then went numb. He tried over some object on the ground, he wasn't sure what and hit the ground,hissing softly when the air was knocked out of him and didn't try to move for a short time.

OOC: Catch him if you want Rose.

12. White Rose

White Rose Guest

*pulls on some rubber glove with a snap* Nurse Rose to the rescue! *smiles evilly*

Aoki caught up to the boy quickly, but stopped short when she saw him laying on the ground. She tilted her head in suspision, thinking he might be playing Posum. When she got a little closer, though, she could tell he was in pain. She hated leaving people in pain so she knelt down and turned him gently onto his back. "Don't move, ok?" She ran her hands up one leg, seeing it was fine, then came to his other and stared at it concerned. "Hmm, yup that's the one." Her palms stayed on his leg as they warmed and the warmth seeped into the boy's leg. She sat back on her heels, looking at him, running her fingers through her short hair, glaring at him, her violet eyes turned to a dark purple with suspision and anger. "Ok, I healed your leg. Now why were you watching me and that girl? Who are you?"

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hikage pushed himself onto his elbows and didn't move to sit. Being half vampire, he made the move graceful and easy,laying back as if he was relaxed,"Hikage. Hikage Kitsune. I wasn't planing on watch you and your little friend. I was near by when you two where here. I can to see what was happening."

Even while he spoke his mind was reeling,'I shouldn't tell her my name! Who knows if half vampires are well known. She might know my name and kill me.'

That thought in mind he suddenly rolled onto his belly and pushed off the ground to stand. His dark grey hair fell into his vision for a moment and he shoved it away, dark blue eyes narrowed at he watched her. He wasn't about to run and act like a coward. The full vampire had told him to come here and he was going to stay until he found that vampire.

The one thing that confused humans if he was a vampire or not was because he could feel pain and his wounds sometimes took longer to heal then full vampires so he would be in pain for a while.

He tilted his head thoughtfully. It was hard to tell if she was a vampire at all. She knew magic, he could see that since she had healeed his leg so now he could stand normally.

14. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

The vampire girl took a step forward. "I came because you told me to. I haven't met very many other vampires around here. But, I suppose you deserve to know why I happened to be in this area."

She pulled out a scroll of velum from her sleeve. "This is a legend. The details are sketchy, but the meaning is clear. Here, it mentions a tribe, then a birth, then a large destructive force."

<My God, he's better looking than I thought...No, it's just been too long since I've met another full vampire. Still, not half bad looking, is he?>

She tossed the scroll to him. "The rest is all there. Every 1000 years, she is reborn."

15. White Rose

White Rose Guest

*heart eyes* I love this rp. So much fun!

Aoki stood up, looking Hikage over. He looked normal enough. She couldn't tell if he was human or not, though, and that unnerved her. She'd found him with an almost broken leg, so that showed he wasn't full vampire, but it didn't prove he wasn't atleast half like herself. She nodded in agreement. She'd watch him, very carefully, and if he showed any sign of being a vampire, she'd kill him. Plain and simple. "My name's Aoki Hoshi." She glanced behind her shoulder towards the cave. "Come with me." She didn't wait for his response and walked back to the cave. "Hey girl! You in here?"

16. Athena

Yuko came out of the cave and said, "I'm here and I haven't been sending anyone dreams. I don't know how."

17. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Aoki looked at Yuko suspisiously. Maybe she didn't know of her powers. Aoki had had dreams before where she was told where a vampire clan was going to attack a village days before it happened. Maybe this was just like that. She stepped into the cave and gathered some dried wood that was around. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pouch with which she poured some powder into her hand and tossed it onto the wood, making it catch on fire. She sat down on the cave floor, looking Yuko up and down. "If you didn't send me those dreams, then tell me who you are."

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hikage didn't move and didn't show any sign of vampireism. When she told him to follow he watched her but faded into shadows instead, heading in the direction he had a feeling the two full vampires had gone. His leg was better so he could walk without a sound once more and he took the chance to out distance her before she noticed he hadn't followed.

19. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Aoki looked out of the cave, growling angrily. "Why that little..." She had wanted that guy to follow her so she could figure out what he was. It was bugging her that she couldn't tell. 'Well don't get too cozy,' she thought, 'I'm not through with you yet." She turned to Yuko and sighed heavily. She was hungry but wasn't sure if Yuko had anything or wanted anything. She wouldn't let this girl out of her sight until she found out why she had been getting dreams about her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.