RPG Archives RPG FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai was practicing his alchemy, a couple miles from the village so no one would see him, when he caught sight of his grandfather coming towards him. Kai stood up and headed over to him.

"Grandpa, what are doing all the way out here? You shouldn't have walked all the way out here."

"Don't treat me like an old man, Kai", his granfather said to him, "I have news for you, news you won't believe."

Kai looked at his grandfather. News, what news? There hadn't been anything new since his neighbors cow had two calfs in the same day. "What news are you talking about?", he asked him.

"Let me sit down and I will tell you", his grandpa said. After a couple minutes of rest his grandfather began. "The notes on the Philosophers Stone have been uncovered, in Tokyo. A couple teenagers found them. You know what this means." Kai knew what it meant. It meant anyone even remotely connected to alchemy would be after them, good or bad.

Kai stood up, "I must go after these notes. If they fall into the wrong hands there's no telling what they will do. Im sorry grandpa, I must go immediately", he said.

"I thought as much", his grandpa said. It was at that time Kai realized his grandpa had a bad with him. "Inside is some more clothes, money for food, and a map to Tokyo. Everything else you'll have to get off the land, but i have taught you enough on how to do that. Kai took the bag from his grandpa.

"Thank you, grandpa" he said.

"What about your parents, will you not say good-bye?", his grandpa asked him.

"No, it's better if i go ahead and go. Tell them not to worry. That I'll be ok, dad will understand. As for mom, just make sure she doesn't come after me."

"Ok then, I will. Will there be aything else?" he asked Kai.

"Yes, one more thing, good-bye grandpa, and thanks. I will return some day with the notes, where they will be in safe hands" he said as he turned around and headed towards Tokyo, knowing that his path would not be an easy one.

2 people like this.
  2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

It was the final morning in Seishin's home, before he began his new hunt. He awoke that morning, feeling very eager of himself. He thought to himself: "It's finally time". Seishin wasn't very special on the outside, just your regular looking guy, regular sized. The only thing he is good at is his alchemy. Seishin had aranged to meet Michael Takakashi, on a train station in Central.

He was very nervous about this situation, since it could change it's life. This new mission wasn't just for Marcoh's notes, but it was also to find the secrets of his origins. Although he did get a State Alchemist Pocket Watch, he does not know who's it really is, and why it was given to him. He thought to himself, that maybe that looking for these notes, could also give him the answer he needed.

He took a bag and packed up all of his things. He put some clothes, food, and his watch, just for safekeeping. He got on the train to Central, awaiting eagerly to go on the hunt with his long time pal, also an alchemist. When he arrived there, he stood next to a bar, waiting on Michael, so they could go on the hunt......

1 person likes this.
  3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Kevin just waking up from his sleep started rolling off of his bed went to far and fell off hitting the floor face first..

Owwww said Kevin. After a minute of rubbing his face got up and looking around he notices that there is a half empty bottle of sake from last nights drinking parade. He picks up the sake and starts drinking it while enjoying his morning drink he sees he left the Tv on,but somthing on it catches his attention so hard and fast that he drops his bottle of sake on the floor its the news of the Notes being discoverd by some teens he sees it but thinks he is still a little drunk from last night but it comes on again with more information in it looking at it and feels his back with his hand he feels the scars he put there when he was young for his family. he then remembers somthing his father said to him once

The philosophers stone can make the users alchemy more powerfull when the stone is added in. He thinks of the law of alchemy equvilant exchange thinks of the possiablity of resurrecting his family as atonement for killing them.

He decides that he will search the notes for his family grabbing his coat,grabbing his gun and checking the clip to see if it was full. Its full he said putting the clip back in the chamber and grabbing some extra clips four leathel clips and six rubber bullet clips after doing this he put the clips in there proper places were they would be easy for reloading if necessary and put the gun in its holster, after doing this he grabbed his knife checking the blade carefully making sure that it was at a razor edge putting it at his holster for his knife located at the back belt loop of his pants and checking his hands knowing full well that they cant be used in a building but was there when he needed to use alchemy.

Looking at his one bed apartment and said hehe I thought it was going to be a boring day. After saying this he opened the door looking at the busy trafic that was going on in front of his apartment and set out for clues on the Notes.

2 people like this.
  4. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Gwendaylln was laying on the couch downstairs, listing to the rain hit the tile roof. It was a dreary morning, and she just laid there, taking everything in around her. She thought to her self, "what would I be doing right now, if everyone was here?" Then she begain to scream, " I hate it, I hate it ALL!" She jumped up and walked outside, down the the marble steps, and down the drive way, to the mail box, it was raining, but she didn't care. She walked to the mailbox, and opend it. Took out the mail, and said, " Nice, more F**king bills, and...whats this, hm.." She jogged up to the house, and strolled into the dinning room, sat down in a chair at the table, and said," Well, no use in waiting." She opend the letter she had gotten.
    Her eyes widend, a smile twich came up on her cheek.. she wisperd to herself ,"who sent this?" She looked at the back of the letter, the name was smugged so she couldn't see it, "well it is there lose"
    She walked to the phone and called the Air Port, "Yes, I will need a ticket to Japan, when is your next flight?" "Okay, thank you, I will be there in about an hour, is that okay?" " Thanks, again, bye."
    "Well, better get a move on." She walked up stairs, and fliped on her cell phone. "Hey, Marisa, will you tell Hank, that I won't be able to help with any...assinments, I am going to Japan." "Yes, Japan, it is for something privit thank you very much." "Yes, okay, bye".
    "Stupid, b**ch, she will be the first to go once I get back, with the stone!"
    By that time she is up in her room, she walks over to the closet and looks through it..."hm...what to wear.." looks through the cloths "Ah, this will do fine" she pulls out a black hooded cape and a black tight leather jump suit.
    She puts thoes in her small back pack, and walks downstairs, and out to the car..when she sees Hank, standing in her driveway, she looks at him and laugh. "What the heck do you think your doing?"
    "Thought you were going to get out there Gwenny?!"
    " Hank, do you want to die, I have killed to many men to count, do you want to be added to that list." She has her hands behide her back and pulls out a small knife, instead of throwing she cuts along a scar, that is on her hand.
    "So, Hank what will it be?"
    " Shut up and die b**ch"
    Gwen puts out her hand while, Hank run at her, with a simple touch, he falls motionless on the grass, there is a pearl like glow in the cirlce on Gwens hand, she blows on it and it goes away.
    The men who were with Hank all jump in there cars, and speed away. " Those guys better not have made me late!"
    Gwen gets in her car, and drives to te Air Port, goes to the front desk and talks to the lady, she gives her, her ticket. Then Gwen walks down, and gets to her plan not a minute to late, she gets on it, sits down, and falls into a peacefull sleep, thinking about her plans in Tokyo

5. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Lori ran down the streets of Osaka, Japan in serch of the house that her papa lived in. She finally came to a hault in front of the right house. "Papa,...she said running through the house. "Papa?!" she said catching her breath. "In here." he said from his small living room. Lori came in, "Sorry for being so late Papa.". "I understand, with all this alchemist business going on.". Lori fixed up the tea that she always made for her Papa, in his little china cups and sat them on his little tray. "What did you say?"she said sitting on the floor next to him. "All this alchemy business." he repeated taking a sip of his tea.

Lori gasped softly,"Got to go!" she said grabbing her things which wasn't much. Just her jacket and some papers. "Have a nice trip!" her Papa said taking another sip of tea.

Lori ran as fast as she could. I'm never going to get all the way to the airport like this she said. She looked around hastly. "No one around." she thought. She moved her hands out in front of her and she consentrated all her energy to her hands as her sandy blond hair waved around in the air. Soon she had built a rabbit made out of rocks. She jumped on to its back and smirked. "Lets rock." she said pointing her hands straight ahead into a forest. The rabbit ran fast and they arrived at the airport in no time. "Sorry big guy." she said puting her hands down. The rabbit became a normal pile of rocks. She walked out and into the airport building. "Hi!" she said to the lady at the front desk. "I need to get on the plane going to Tokyo." she said giving the lady her plane tickets. The lady looked at her watch. "Boarding now." she said pointing to the gate. Lori ran to the metal detector person and he scaned her. "Clear". She ran onto the plane and sat beside a mysterious stranger. "Hey, stranger." she said to him. He said nothing back.

2 people like this.
  6. x4nth3r

x4nth3r New Member

Armbrust was sitting in the cafe looking out of the window while sipping on his dark and strong coffee brew. "Sigh.. The snow hasn't been letting up since last week.." Armbrust mumbled to himself. He was pretty worried about the state he was in. No job right now, and his cash was running low. At how things were going, Armbrust is going to have so serious difficulties on his hands.

"What to do?" Armbrust closed his eyes and thought to himself. Suddenly, he remembered something about 2 teenagers in Tokyo having found the Alchemy notes. "The notes? Hmm.. Good luck i'd say if i met the 2 teenagers. Everyone will be after the notes, something bad is going to happen to them if they are not careful. Unscrupulous people will do anything to get the notes on their hands, for their own dirty benefits. The consequences will be dire if someone with intentions of destroy gets hold of it. I wonder if i should go look for the notes too? Perhaps things might change for me while on the search."

"Your meal is here sir." The waitress spoke to Armbrust in cheeful and lively German, and served the food. Armbrust smiled and nodded. He did not start eating but continued to be lost in his thoughts when the waitress left...

2 people like this.
  7. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kichi layed quietly on her bed enjoying a very good book. She stopped and looked around her room. Thousands of books in large stacks surrounded the very outline of her room. Each more exciting than the other. Oh, the joy of discovering the internal layers of a book, watching a story unfold into your very hands. Ever since she was little she always loved to read. She seemed to always have at least one book with her where ever she goes.

Kichi heard someone outside her door, so she quickly got up to see who it was. Her older brother, Shimbo, seemed to have stubbed his foot into a side table.

"Are you okay Shimbo?" she asked. Kichi loved her big brother. He was always the one who would let Kichi hang around with him & his friends and he even taught her alchemy. "Yes, I'm fine." Shimbo assured her. He patted her head in reassurence.
    Kichi smiled and said, "I'm glad."
    "Well, you really shouldn't be..." Shimbo started to say. She stared at him in confusion.
    "What's wrong big brother?" What happened?" She asked.
    "Two teenagers have uncovered the secrets of the Philosopher Stone, which means anyone will try to get their hands on it. I can not go and protect these findings from the evil. I must stay here and take care of mother. Since father has not returned in 2 weeks, I'm starting to worry." he told her.
    "Oh, I don't think he's coming back Shimbo," she said sadly, "I mean...he's ran away from us before...maybe he'll do it this time for good. But, the Philosopher's Stone? Are you sure?"
    "Possitive!" he said.

"Oh my gosh...wait a second! Are you telling me that I must go on my own and protect the stone myself?" Kichi asked in shock.
    "Kichi, my baby sister, I know you can do it. You have the brains and talents. I'm positive that you can do anything if you try."
    "But Shimbo! Think about it...me alone in that cold world outside. Big brother, I don't want to be alone again, you know how much I hate that feeling!" she said while running into his arms and started to cry. Shimbo held her close and stroked her hair. He took her chin into his hands and lifted them to look in her eyes. "The answer is not in the books this time, you don't need books to be your friends. I know how it feels...to feel so completely lonely that you must find another way to find happiness." he said to her. He softly kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter and said, "Come on, I'll help you pack."

They both stepped into Kichi's room and Shimbo threw down a large sports bag. Kichi stuffed her clothes into the bag and other things she needed. She asked her brother what to do with her books.

"I'll look after them...if you want you can take a few that you think you might need for this mission." he said. She grabbed her alchemy books and packed them into the bag. "Here take this Kichi...I was meaning to give this to you when you turned 20 years." Shimbo said. Her gave her some cash that would be nessecary for the trip and something that shined brightly in his hands. He dropped it into kichi's hands and she took a moment to observe it. It was a silver heart-shaped locket. She looked inside it and she saw a small picture of Shimbo, Kichi, and their mother. On the other side was a small purple gem that was also shaped of a heart. For some reaason, it was glowing very strangely. "And here...take this. This will be very much use to you later on, trust me. It connects to this." Shimbo pointed to her chest. Located there was a scar that was there when she was born. It symbolized a flame with a snake surrounding it.
    "Thank you big brother...I love you and mother so much...I'll miss you all so much." she said while hugging her brother tightly. Shimbo walked her to the door and sent her on her way. Kichi grabbed her bike, put the bag into the front basket and took off with out looking back.

2 people like this.
  8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity gazed out of the window of the train. She leaned back against her seat as she let her mind wander to when she found out about the notes. Michael had told her and they had immediately left. Supposedly they were on their way to meet with an old friend of his. She turned to look at him, he had actually fallen asleep and she smiled, knowing that he would most likely wake up soon. He looked so peaceful when he slept that she never wanted to wake him up unless she absolutely had to.

Selenity sighed, he was the one person that was able to get away with calling her by her real name. She went by her nickname with everyone else but for Michael... well he could call her whatever he wanted and he knew it to. She watched as he began to stir and whispered, "We're almost there. We should be there soon Michael. Now what's the name of your friend we're meeting?"

2 people like this.
  9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

When Michael had finally arrived, he Seishin had made his decision.....

He decided that he wanted to do this mission by himself. He said "I'm sorry, but where it is i go from now I fear you cannot come....We all have to live our dreams, one step at a time. So for now, we must part ways. Whenever you need me, i will always be at your aid. Now go, there's someone waiting for you....."

Michael looked at him. He knew that Seishin was serious, and what he really needed. So he said "Until next time then...". They both shook hands, and parted ways...

Seishin had heard of a family that was in the tradition of a former State Alchemist. He decided to go check it out, no matter how far it was. What lied ahead for him, he did not know. But what he did know, is that he would be ready for it.....

1 person likes this.
  10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai had been walking for a couple days now. He would stop at night to eat and rest. He sat down on a near by rock and took out his map.

"Only about another 2 days and I'll be in Tokyo", he thought to himself. Off somewhere he could hear a waterfall, which meant there was either a lake or a stream nearby. He checked his cantine. It was almost empty.

"I better go refill or I'll never make it, and while I'm at it I might as well have some lunch", he said to himself. He went towards the stream, filled up his cantine, took a bamboo stick with some string he had in his bag and made a fishing pole, caught some fish, amde a fire, cooked them and ate them.

"Well, now that im refreshed and re-energized i might as well get going", he said to himself. Just then, something up in a tree caught his eye. Not just one thing, but many. He had found an apple tree. Using the wind, he created a small gust and knocked a couple apples down from a branch.

"I'll save these for later", he thought.

11. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kichi seemed to be riding for days. She grew tired and found a place where she can rest. She set camp in a small forest. She loved the nature; she would always find a nice treee to read a book under.

With that in thought, she sat under a big oak tree and took out the strange book Shimbo gave her. She traced her fingers on the outlines of the picture on the cover. It happened to be the same symbol that was marked across her chest. It was scarred there, for life. As she touched the book...the marking on the book started to glow...and as the marking on her chest, it was glowing faintly as well. "How starnge..." she thought. She opened the book and she found words that she could not understand. They were also glowing faintly. She could not decipher it's meaning and soon grew tired in attempt. She took out her sleeping bag, got in, and tried to fall asleep.

There were noises in the night that frightened Kichi. She wasn't used to being alone since she was always with her big brother. She held the locket he gave her close to her heart."I miss you big brother. Shimbo, I will make you proud." she said to herself. She suddenly fell asleep to rest up for the journy ahead.

12. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

It seemed as if had been hours since he started searching for the whereabouts of the notes.

He had bumped in to at least twenty people. The streets were busy with trafic and pedistrians that it was almost impossible to not bump into someone. He checked into some of his favorite bars for a drink and some info but all were the same answer from the bartenders he knew "nope I got no info for you try somewhere else. He was getting very irratated with same answer over and over again,but he continued his search.

The sun started setting down he was wore out from all the walking. He seen a bench and decided that he would lay down for a bit. The bench was near the airport and planes were landing in. He didn't mind the noise he needed to lie down for a while to rest his legs.

He lied down on the bench and looked up another plane went by...
    *yawn* da** tourists always comeing and going. *yawn* man am i bushed I'll just lie down for a bit its getting dark and some of the good bars don't open until midnight. after he said this he put his head back and fell asleep.

1 person likes this.
  13. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

As the plane that Gwen was in landed, she felt an odd sense. Like someone was watching her, she got off the plan and walked down the aile of the Air Port. She stoped at a little Cafe' in the Air Port. She got a small coffee and was on her way. She still felt an odd sense that someone was watching her.

She steped out side, and looked around. Then she saw an odd man laying on bench. She said to her self, " What an odd person." She called for a taxi and steped in. It smelt like cheap perfume and vomit. she told the Taxi to drive to the best Hotel in town. He gave her a puzzeld look and drove.

She enterd the Building and saw that there was a quite a few people. She told herself, "Word must get around fast.." She walked up clerk and asked if there were any rooms where left. The Clerk told her that there were only very few left, one on the 4th floor, and two suites.

" I'll take a suite, then." The clerk handed her, her key and Gwen walked saw the crowed of people at the elevator. " God darnit. I guess I will just walk then!" Gwen walked and got ready to turn when she head two voices talking.

"Yes, the stone."
    " What you know where it is?"
    "Let's just say I have a pretty big hunch"
    "Well...tell me then!"
    "Ha, don't make he laugh, meet me at.... the park across the street from Mid Night Rush at around...11PM."
    "Why, there?"
    " Don't ask question be there, or miss out on getting the location of the stone."

At the time Gwen, starting walking in front of them from behind the corner. She smiled and said, "Hello" and continued walking to the stair way. Once she reached her room, she took off her bag, and pulled out her cloths. She put them on, and wrote down what she had heard. Then she called th front office. " Hello, ma'am. I was wondering, do you know where Mid Night Rush is, I am to meet a friend there and I am new to the City." The clerk told her where to go, but told her, it wasn't the best place to go.

Gwen then walked out of her room. As she came into the front lobby, she got a couple of stares. She didn't mind. She walked out in the Dark Busling City.

14. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Lori continued to try to make conversation with the stranger for the whole ride. A few hours later, the plane had landed and her and the stranger were giving each other hugs. "Well....I guess this is good-bye." Lori said walking away. Her happy face fell to a sad one as she and the stranger went their seprate ways. "Great," Lori said to herself. "Now I don't have any friends." she said walking up to a bench that had a man on it.

She looked at the man, "Mabey I'm not the loneliest person in Tokyo." she said poking him. She sat at his feet. "Hey you could be my new friend!" Lori said to him. Even though he was sleep it didn't stop Lori from talking to him. Lori laid her head back to look at the sky. "You shouldn't be waistin' your time here." She thought. "That man is probably a drunk, poor jacka**.". "No," she said to herself aloud. "He is my....friend.". She glanced over at the man, "I need some help on this trip so why not have him as a friend. Still, I can't be waistin' my time.". Lori started shaking the man. He remained sleep. "Like h*ll I'm going to shake you all day.". She started hitting him. "Hey get up you! I have somethin' to do here and I can't be waistin' all my time trying to get you up!" she yelled loudly.

15. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Who in the f*** would be hitting me when I am sleeping thought Kevin finally coming out of his sleep.

"Hey get up you! I have something' to do here and I can't be waistin' all my time trying to get you up!" said a women's voice loudly.

Opening his eyes and saying in response,"I dont know who you are but stop hitting me or there will be a consqence to pay got it" said Kevin very cold and irratated. The women stopped hitting him and yelling and looked at him with a confused look from his response. Looking at her and seeing that she probably thought that wouldn't be a response out of a stranger and said okay sorry, for what I said I just don't like being hit when IM asleep. I don't think you do to so you can see why I would be irritated said Kevin with a laugh now noticing that it was a good looking female he was talking to.

"So what's up with hitting a perfectly unknown person and yelling at them for no reason" said Kevin. Oh and what's your name so I can have something to call you by since you was so nice to wake me up from my sleep. That's the least you can do, saying it with a smartaleck tone.

16. x4nth3r

x4nth3r New Member

Armbrust arrived at Berlin Airport. He has finally gotten enough money for the flight to Tokyo. It has been difficult to decide whether to go or not, and even more difficult to get enough money for the flight.

Armbrust sighed as he leaned back and relax on the passenger seat. "I wonder how Tokyo is like. I do hope most of them speak English, otherwise i'm going to have so serious communication problems and worse still, can't receive any help from the locals." Armbrust thought to himself.

"A penny for your thoughts?" The passenger beside Armbrust asked.
    "Oh, nothing really. Just wondering how Tokyo will be like. I've never been there."

"At least the flight won't be boring, i've got someone to chat with." Armbrust thought to himself and continued the chat as the flight won't be ending for another 7hours or so..

17. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Michael was amazed that his friend had parted ways this soon, but he was not surprised this would happen. He, of course, had his eyes set to see how to create the philosopher's stone. Although his actions seemed selfish, he would of course share the gift he would recieve with the one he travels.

As his former partner left, he looked at his new companion and said to her "he was a good friend, but i think his intentions for the stone are almost like mine. But who knows!?"
    He smiled at her and said to her "C'mon, let me buy you a drink". He softly grabbed her hand and started to look for a place where they could rest for a while.

18. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity smiled at Michael and allowed her hand to remain in his and said, "A drink would be nice."

She gazed around them and saw a booth was being left and she immediately grasped Michael's hand gently and ran towards the booth, pulling him with her. She slid in with him besides her and said, "There, one both for the two of us."

1 person likes this.
  19. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Lori stood with a sorry look on her face, "Sorry for hitting you like that in your sleep and all. My name....is Lori.". She felt his harsh words rush around within her. "I just wanted a travel compainion....and well, I guess I just got all swept up." she stood and looked at him.

"But now that we're friends, we must go." she pulled on him to get him off the bench. They both started walking side by side. "I'm really hungry....how about we go get something to eat?". She looked around "There aren't any forests in sight.". The wind blew hard and her long sandy blond hair pushed its self into her face. She didn't mind it blowing like that it was actually really beautiful with all the leaves as her background. Lori looked into the stranger's eyes and said,''Tokyo is so beautiful...don't you think?". She walked slower letting the wind blow past both of them.

"I never got your name." she said.

20. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Names Kevin. It may do you well not to trust people so easily i could have been a phsyco or somthing and i could be walking with you just to kill you.....Naa thats not me but truly you shouldn't trust complete strangers..

There's a restraunt about three blocks ahead. Pulling out some money and giving it to Lori. here take this and get you something to eat. Take it as an apoligy from what i said earlier,well im off to a club if you want to follow there should be more than enough money if you decide to follow its called Mid Night Rush. Well seeya later Lori its been nice talken to you. Parting ways Kevin decided to hit the club at 10:30..Hmm its ten right now might as well get there early said Kevin to himself. Taxi!!!! one pulled up when he yelled.

Getting in and hearing the driver say were will it be. To Mid Night Rush. said Kevin. Allright your money and your life, said the taxi driver. Whats that supposed to imply ive been there plenty of times and nothing bad has happened said Kevin. Haven't heard have you its under new management Triad management said the driver. thats quite different management all well if worst comes to worst saying this with a smile and showing his gun off while talking. Thats not going to help you much if they pull out uzi's on you. Well then im in trouble then ain't i if that happens. But i doubt anything like that will happen. Alright were here. Here keep the change and theres some extra in there for giving me the warning. No problem just watch yourself in there. I will.

Stepping out of the taxi cab and walking up to the entrance of the Mid Night Rush already hearing the music inside. Saying quitly to himself,Hope i can dig up some info about the notes and the stone. Walking in and seeing the lights,the dance floor,the female waitrsess,the bar table,and some yakazu thugs, well the driver wasn't lying it is under triad control, well im safe as long as i dont start trouble and they dont care to see me. Might as well get a drink thats mostly the reason i came here for, thinking in his head. Walking over to the bar and taking notice that the yakazu already spotted him and didn't like seeing an umfamliar face in there territory. Sitting down on one of the stools at the bar table and saying Bartender somthing with some punch. The Bartender hearing him and started pourring a brown liquid drink in his cup. Here said the bartender . Thanks, taking a drink of the the brown liquid and felt the warm alchole go down his throat,and said after finishing the glass,not bad has a little punch but not to much of one after saying this he caught sight of one of the bouncers coming his way with an angry look on his face. Great,said Kevin, I've been here for about three minutes and there already coming over and starting somthing turning around and acting like he didn't see the bouncer and said please dont come over here and talk to me I really dont wanna die tonight.