RPG Archives RPG FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

i'll go as u seen i can summon my alchemy rather quickly and theres some tricks that i still need to show and this could lead to some exceptional fights so im coming.

To Armbrust i hear u grumbling over there it isn't best to keep quite and listen in on whats going on without introducing yourself and for some strange reason i have a hunch on you that u may be the alchemist that got that knife from that thug earlier in fact im going to test this. *When Kevin said this He pulled his knife out of its holder and threw it up in the air with his left hand and grabbed it and threw it from his right hand with deadly accuracy at Armbrust to see what he would do*

2. x4nth3r

x4nth3r New Member

"Goddamned! He heard me!" Armbrust cursed as he sensed danger and spun around to find Kevin throwing a knife right at his face. Just when the knife was about to impale Armbrust's right eye, his hand shot up in time to grab the knife by the handle, with the tip of the knife an inch from his right eye, wide from being startled. Armbrust threw the knife and it landed, stuck into the ground right beside Kevin's foot. "What was that for?!" Armbrust glared at the group.

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Kevin chuckled when he seen Armbrust's face. Kevin picked the knife up from the floor and chucked some more. To test you is what it was for but i think a second test is needed i got your physical reflexs down and there sharp but now i think ill test your alchemist reflexs after that was said Kevin put his knife up and locked it in place and took his gun out from its holster and pointed it Armbrust. Now lift your hands up lets see how fast you really are in two seconds im going to fire this at you ill keep on firing until i see somthing happen thats different from dodgeing as in alchemy.

Armbrust Wait can't we talk this out.

Kevin "one!"

oh sh** aftert his ambrust put his hands up.

Kevin two better be ready cause the bullet is. Pulling the trigger of his gun three times three bullets went out flying at Armbrusts direction.

4. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Krichi stepped up closely towards Hiro. "I'll go with you since I don't have a cell phone. But I have to warn you...I'm very quick with my powers so don't underestimate me." she said.

While the others were staring at Kevin and Armbrust, Kichi stood so close to Hiro that their noses almost touched. They were so close that Hiro was sort of startled by the fact of her large bust touching his chest. She spread her hand on his hand flat...palm to palm. A warmth was emmiting from the tips of their fingers. She looked at that and then at him. She smiled warmly at him as he looked deep into her deep green eyes. "I don't know what it is about you, but it feels like our powers are connected somehow...we shall test that later on." She looked into his deep blue eyes that reminded her of the ocean. Water...she remembered Seishin. Suddenly, she was pulled away from Hiro.

"I'm warning you...stay away from my partner." said Seishin himself. "Seishin...what's wrong?" Kichi said as she touched his arm. He brushed her off and said, "Nothing...nevermind." He walked away frustrated. "I wonder what's the problem with him" she wondered.

5. x4nth3r

x4nth3r New Member

"Things are easy when i'm alert, not taken when i'm unaware" Armbrust thought to himself as he conjured up a magnetic field to slow down the bullets and eventually stop it completely. He held the bullets in mid air for a few seconds and let them fall to the ground, a few feet away from Armbrust.
    "Seems to me that you still have mood to play around when your friend has just disappeared into thin air." Armbrust said to Kevin.

6. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Theres a diffference between playing and testing. We need another person to go and help search for Kia and since your the one that helped me out earlier with the thug i had to see if your powers were fast acting or a fluke to taking time. "Well I think testing is done" Kevin put away his handgun in its holster and began to walk to Armbrust. Just a bit jumpy is all since Kia just disappeared. "Well tests are done and you passed" now standing infront of Armbrust. Kevin started smiling and he thrust his right hand open at Armbrust who was startled a little bit thinking that Kevin would have something to attack him with. "Whats your name" said Kevin

7. Kryshana

Kichi looked in between Kevin and Armbrust. "Hmmm...so he's joining along with us?" she asked while pointing at Armbrust. "Well, that means the rest of you will have to stay here...alright?" They nodded and then she walked over to Seishin. "What's up with you?" she asked.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"I'll stay back here, there's somewhere i need to go real quick" Seishin said. He slowly started walking out the door. When he reached the exit he said "wait for me, k?"

He turned left out the door. Kichi went outside to see him, but it was as if he already disapeared.

9. x4nth3r

x4nth3r New Member

Armbrust took Kevin's hand and gave it a firm shake. "Armbrust." He said simply still looking very warily at Kevin, expecting him to attack anytime. Armbrust then turned to the door glancing at the girl who pointed at him and said
    "I may, or may not join all of you, situations will determine my decision. But you all will have my assurance that you will not receive any aggression from me, Unless," Armbrust paused for the words to sink in "you people show me some."
    Armbrust looked back at Kevin, as if trying to put his point across.
    "I admit i have been observing some of you for a few days and i feel, that those of you i've observed are not bad people but i can't say that for the new faces around" Armbrust glanced at Kichi and Seishin, who had just left the place.

10. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Lori sat down in a chair. "What am i doing? ......Wasting my time that's for sure. I have no friends....i wish the stone would just fall in my hands and this whole thing could be over. I miss Papa....i wonder if he's okay." Lori thought.

Lori sighed and put her head in her hands. "I have no voice in any of this. .........Mabey i should have stayed with Gwen. She was my friend." Lori mumbled softly. "Hey!" she yelled. "What are the left behind people supposed to do?!" Lori got out of her seat and sat closer to the bunch. "I wish to do something about this problem also.".

11. Kryshana

Kichi looked around. "Seishin!!!"she yelled. "Where are you???" she screamed. She was really worried. "SEISHIN!!!!" she screamed her lungs out. She ran back inside the club. Hiro came to her and asked what was wrong. "Seishin...h-he's gone too! But I don't know where he is!" she said in shock. "What are we going to do now???"she said.

12. BarkingSpider

BarkingSpider New Member

Casteel heard the scream of a young girl as he walked the streets toward the Club Mid-Night Rush. He would frequent the club after attending his classes and today he needed a break. The girl's scream neither quickened nor slowed his pace, he sauntered on until he reached the club. It seemed rather quiet before he entered and as soon as he did he figured out why. The place was a wreck, over-turned tables, knocked over stools, and not a soul to be seen. He shifted his gaze about curiously then then flopped onto a stool at the bar. He leaned over the bar looking for the batender and as he gazed down he saw his corpse slumped against the bar. A smirk crept it's way across his lips. "Well that explains a lot," he uttered as he sat back on his stool. He heard voices behind him and spun around, surprisingly quick, and saw the group of people that were the obvious cause of the club being emptied. "I suppose none of you had anything to do with this," he asked ending with a slight snicker.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity had somehow dozed off in one of the booths and looked up to see the club empty. She gazed around her and saw a group of people and then the man at the bar spoke. She gently rubbed the sleep from her eyes and asked, "What in the hell happened in here and how did i miss it?"

14. BarkingSpider

BarkingSpider New Member

He slid of his stool and walked over to the table where the group, of what seemed to be "gypsies", were sitting. He nodded in acknowledgement to the group and glanced over to the sleeping girl. "Good to see yer awake," he chuckled slightly and shifted his gaze back over to the main part of the group. "Well sense you all seem to be the silent type I'll introduce myself. Casteel Ankokou, and I'm sure the pleasure is all your's." He spoke the last part of his remark with a wry smile. "So what caused you all to tear apart a pretty decent club?"

15. Kryshana

Kichi ran back into the bar. "Guys...now we have another person to worry about. Seishin has suddenly dissapeared. I have no idea where he has run off to." she said. She slumped down on a stool and whispered, "I have no idea what to do now...."

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Persious and Prayus were standing in top of a building directly accross from the bar. They were there almost all the time. After Seishin ran out the bar, and Kichi went after him, but gave up, Prayus said "Would you like for HIM to be the next target?". Persious came from the shadows, most of his body was still invisible, he then answered "No, sir. All of them". Prayus quickly says "even--" Persious interrupts saying "yes".....

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

....."Where am I?"

Kai had awoken to find himself somewhere in the mountains. And it was cold, very cold. "What the hell happened to me? Something is going on here." he said aloud. He stood up and looked around. There wasnt a single sign of life for miles. He started walking. He was trudging through ice and snow for what seemed like hours. He finally sat down and rested. "Why am I here?"

......"it is time, young one."

Kai looked around. He had heard the voice clearly as if it was right next to him.

....."are you ready?"

"Ready? Ready for what?"

......."make it down the mountain without your powers, and you shall see."

"What? Your crazy." He waited for 5 minutes, but the voice had gone away. He sat there just looking down at the snow. Finally, he stood up, and started down the mountain.

18. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Gwen woke in a daze or so it seemed. She looked around everything was in a fog and she would hardly breath, she stumbled her way to what appared to be a window, she thrusted her arm against it, and it broke.. she jumped out the window not thinking how high it might, be, to her luck it was the first floor..

After regaining to her normal self, she looked at the building she had enterd it was in flames, she asked herself," What happend,.. damn I missed one hell of a party." Gwen tried moving her other arm but couldn't she felt a jolt of pain, and saw that is was dislocated, so grabed her arm and thrusted up and poped it back into place, and started walking around the building. She could feel the heat from the flames hitting her body and face, but she didn't much attention. She could only wonder what happend, all the she could recall was sitting in the room and then somthing over her mouth and waking up. When she got to the front of the building she saw that a fire truck had arrived along with police and medical help, and the cars that were outside before had bullet holes in the side, and she could see a womans that looked like someone had shot her many times in face. Gwen only saw 4 living people not counting her self, that looked like they were at the party, Gwen was walking thier way so she could find out what happend when she heard a loud 'Boom' it shook the ground she first thought and EarthQuake everyone had hit the ground from the sudden burst Gwen could feel tons of heat on her back, and then the firemen were running over, and Gwen started to loose sight, and she was out.

Gwen again, awoke but this time she was in a medical Van, she asked the woman what happend, the womans eyes were huge, The Woman kept telling her to lay down, =Gwen ripped out the Iv, Yelled for the Driver to Stop and he pulled over to the side of the Road, and Gwen asked the woman again, what happed, she woman said," There was a killing.."
    Gwen snipped back," Well, no shi*, who did it, why?"
    The woman said, " Ma'am, your going to need to take this up with the police , all I need you to do is lay back."
    Gwen rolled her eyes," I don't need your help, Gwen opend up the door."
    The Woman Yelled, " Ma'am, ma'am I need you in here, now.... then she finally gave up and they drove off.

Gwen started to laugh, she said, " No F'n way" Gwen was looking across the street, at the Club she had left, Mid Night Rush. This is crazy she murmerd. Gwen started Walking down the road, she wasn't going to make it her bidding to stay their,.. " I wonder what time it is..?" She asked her self and looked up, she something on the building, she didn't think a second about what it was, but for some reason it kinnda got stuck in her mind... While Gwen was walking, a cab drive by she chased after it, but it didn't stop, after a bit longer, an other cab was comming up this time she jumped into the street and stood, waiting to get hti or get a ride.

The Cab did stop and she walked over and got in the back seat, she told him the name of her Hotel and she was off. When she got to her Hotel, she was very tierd, she noticed though, through the whole ride the cab driver was looking at her though the mirror funny. When she got up into her room, she went into the bathroom to use the restroom she glaced into the mirror at her self, and stoped and stared, she had blood matted in her hair and on her cloths, she could see where the woman had wiped some off,but it was still there, and the most odd thing was in blood on her forhead was an alchemy sign she had never seen the sign before she could make out the creation part of it, but she couldn't figure out what it was. whent into her room and took a pen out of the desk and drew the symbol on the back of a tourist bochure, and then jumped into the shower to get washed off, after her nice shower she jumped into bed, and just past plum out.

19. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Lori sighed at Kichi's statement, "Where is everyone going and why?!". Lori took a seat beside Selenity and introduced her self to Casteel and flashed a warm smile.

[OOC:sorry everybody for not being here on time, and that it's so short]

20. Kryshana

Kichi looked around at the others. "We will search for Kai at dawn. Since we had such a good time here tonight. We shall meet here again...tomorrow morning. How about 6am in the morning?" she said. Everyone else looked at eachother and agreed. "Good. Wow...it's past midnight...so we shall all get to a hotel and rest. Godd night everyone!"she said. She walked out of the bar and walked into the alleyway where she left her bike and sports bag. She found her bag all nice and neat where she hid it, but her bike had gotten stolen. "Gosh...Shimbo had just given me that for my birthday. He;s gonna kill me with all the money he spent with that!" she said as she slid on the floor. "Great...the next hotel is about 3 miles away from here. There's now way I'd be ready for tomorrow." she thought. "Seishin...damn it...where have you run off too?" she said.