RPG Archives RPG FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity looked at Michael waiting for him to start the car. She sighed after awhile and said, "I see a club across the street i'm going to go in there."

She started to head over there and called back, "Let me know when you get that car running."

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Having too much fun just by playing with a simple alchemy trick was nothing for Michael. He never really had the chance to use them on many big things, so he wasn't sure if the car would hold up.
    He looked at the car, then he looked at his companion. He saw the place she went into, he waited around for a bit.
    He made up his mind and decided to follow after her. He ran across all the way, and entered the place.
    He looked around, trying to find her, and wondered why she would want to be in such a place.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity saw Michael enter the club and moved towards him. She placed her hand on his shoulder and said, "There are some interesting characters in here. I think your friend from earlier is in here."

She looked around still trying to feel out what the others were after. She had a feeling that they were all after the same thing.

4. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Lori looked at Kai, "Hi...my name is Lori Adagawa. I was looking for a travel compainion and there was Kevin, right in front of me..." she smiled at Kevin, "But then he just dashed off somewhere, leaving me to look for him," she turned back to face Kai with a smile on her face. "but i have found him now.".

She looked up to see the expression on Kevin's face which was just a smile and she smiled along with. "I'm an alchemist too." she said pointing to the alchemist mark on chest which was showing innapropreaitly.

Lori blushed a little as Kai looked at the mark.

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"My, my... so many alchemists. I geuss the notes attract all that here their call...." Hiro walked over to Lori, "My apoligies, I have yet to introduce myself" Hiro grasped her hand in his and kissed it ever so softly..."My name is Hiro, and may i have the courtesy of learning your name?"

6. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Lori smiled, "What a hottie." she thought. "Hi, my name is Lori adagawa. I see your quite the charmer." she said looking at her hand which was still in his.

She kept her hand in his, "do you have like a little group of people looking for the stone....cause i'd love to join. I always like to have a partner, especially one as cute as yourself.". She felt Kai pick up her other hand, "It would be nice to have a girl on the team.". Lori smiled, "I feel like a new animal in the zoo with all these guys around me. But its really fun getting all this attention. And there both really hot." she thought looking at both Hiro and Kai, and then at her hands which were still layed into their hands.

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro gazed deeply into her eyes... "we would love to have such a beautiful woman as yourself join us. It will be my pleasure to have you come with us on our journey's." Hiro smiled at her and turned to Kai for an agreement. When Kai shook his head yes, Hiro turned back to Lori, "it is agreed then! You shall join us on our hunt for the notes! Now lets celebrate with a drink!" Hiro turned to Kai "rounds for everyone!"

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai looked at Hiro, "Yes, it would indeed be nice to have woman with beauty such as yourself join the team" he said while turning back to her. Kai turned and looked at the bartender and said, "A couple bottles of sake if you please."
    Turning back to Lori "So Lori, whats with the mark on your chest" he said to her pointing to her chest.

He saw her blush.

9. x4nth3r

x4nth3r New Member

"At last.." Armbrust grumbled.. It was not easy to find a comfortable yet affordable place to stay for the night.. He threw himself on the bed, enjoying the warmth while thinking back on the incident that happened at the bar. "So many are here already... It has not even been a month since news broke out about the notes and the place already seems to be overflowing with Alchemists." He thought to himself while staring at the ceiling.
    "Should i go down the same path as those Alchemist and search for the notes? Or should i just sit back and wait for now and see what happens before i make my move?" Armbrust asked himself aloud.
    Armbrust has not seen anyone who look like they might use the notes for any evil intentions, but appearance can be deceiving. "For all i know, the three guys Kai, Hiro and Kevin could be trying to get them for underhanded means.." He thought back on the fight at the bar.
    "Maybe i should go back there tomorrow and gather some information from the people working there.. No, not maybe. I will go tomorrow." Armbrust decided.

10. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kichi looked at Hiro who had just kissed the woman's hand. She felt slightly dissapointed, but she didn't know why. She most likely felt something for this stranger yet he only looked at her with a smile, but gave this woman a kiss on the hand.

Kichi looked at Seishin. He looked at her and smiled so warmly that her heart was beating at a very fast pace. She smiled back. Obviously, Kichi had feelings for this man too. Kichi sighed. "This is the first time I've ever felt this way about any guy..." she thought outloud accidently. "Crap! Did I just say that outloud?"she thought.

Seishin had definetly heard and he blushed heavily. Kichi looked up and saw him blushing. She knew he was hiding something, but she had to make sure that it was just that.

"Come on everyone...I know just the place where we can have fun!" she said gleefully. She grabbed Seishin's hand and led the way. "Oh my...his hands are so warm..."she thought has her heart pounded once more.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai finsihed his cup of sake, stood up, and was about to follow when he stopped dead in his tracks and clutched his ears. "What is this noise in my ear?" he said aloud. The noise was like nothing he had ever hear before. He tried to open his eyes but couldn't. The pain was too unbearable and he fell to the ground. "What is happening to me?", he asked. The pain wouldn't stop. In fact, it kept growing louder and louder.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He was screaming now. Then, unaware of it, his body started floating up in the air and in an instant. It was gone. He awoke. The noise had stopped and he stood up and looked around.

...."Where am I?"

12. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Kevin standing still shocked on what had just happened looking around for any part of Kai lying around in case his body exploded. After looking for five seconds he said umm...what the hell just happened I don't think thats normal to happen after drinking sake

13. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Lori looked at the spot where Kai had disappeared, "What the hell!?!". Lori put down her cup and looked into it. "I'm not drinkin this again.". She stared at the other two Kai was assoisated with. "What are we going to do about this?" she asked both of them while stepping a little closer to the spot.

14. Kryshana

"Holy Crap!" screamed Kichi as she jumped out of her seat in shock. She accidently fell on Seishin's lap. They looked at each other and blushed heavily. "Oops...sorry, Seishin." she said as she quickly got off and sat back down on her seat. "What the heck just happened?!" she said.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"I don't know. But something tells me we are not alone."

Seishin looked at one of the air ducts, he could tell that there was someone, or something there. He looked at it with a serious face, but didn't tell anyone in case something would go wrong. He blinked once, then without wasting a minute, the creature ran away. Seishin was calm again.

He then looked at Kichi and said "what do you think we should do?"

16. Kryshana

[occ: just so you know...Hiro is going away for a month and asked me to take over his character until he returns. Just so you guys know!]

"It's not a matter of what we should do...it's what we can do." Kichi said to Seishin. Kichi thought clearly a moment and tried to remember a certain book. "AH HAH!!!" she said so loud that Seishin and the others practically jumped out of their seats. Hiro stared at her curiously.

Kichi thought back to when she read a book on certain general information about the State Alchemists. There was a section in the book which contained the contact information of each Alchemist. "Does someone have their cell phone with them?" asked Kichi. Hiro was the first to respond and gave her his cell phone. She dialed some numbers and waited to hear the rings. "What are you doing?" asked Hiro. "I know that he has a cell phone...so I'm calling Kai!" she said. "How did you get his number?! You've never spoke to him!" he said back.She looked at him & said, "Don't question my intelligence...I'm smarter than you think. My way around information and books is quite amazing...I would be much help to anyone if you'd let me."

On the other end...Kai felt his cell phone vibrate and immediately answered it. "Hello?" he said. "Kai! It's Kichi! Where are you?" she asked. "I have no idea..." he replied.

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Seishin was smiling at what Kichi was doing, he then said "preety smart huh?"

He then got behind Kichi, and stared at the list closely for about one second, then went back to smiling. "Ask Kai what happened, there's gotta be a way to look for him..."

18. Kryshana

Kichi smiled at Seishin. "Of course I am..." She went back to the phone call. "Kai...what just happened? Is there anything around you that is distinctive enough for us to find you?...hello? Kai!!!" she said. "What happened?" asked Hiro.

She blankly looked at him. "He was screaming and then yelled for something, or someone, to get away...then I lost signal."she said. She sat down and sighed while putting her head on in her hands. "I don't know what to do...there has to be something..."

19. x4nth3r

x4nth3r New Member

Armbrust sat at his seat, still staring at the spot where the guy named Kai disappeared in shock. He then glanced at the group, which Armbrust noticed had gotten bigger. "Argh.. should i go ask anything from them or not?! I need information but after what happened, i'm having doubts about getting anything from them." Armbrust debated with himself. It did not help that the group is looking as clueless as Armbrust himself. "How can anyone just disappear like that? This isn't making sense.." Armbrust grumbled

20. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"I have a theory... there is an alchemy that is an ancient form of sorcery where the alchemists who use mass and matter as a way to transmutate time and space making it possile for them to teleport substance and matter. My theory is that a very powerful alchemist used this ancient art to teleport Kai. One good thing can come from this and that is that the teleportation leaves a very small trail of energy particles, which i happen to be able to trace so if everyone would stand back and if you could help clear out the club... then i might be able to follow this thing with their own abilities, but i can only take 3 others and no more..." Hiro turned to the others and said "if we have some means of communication i would like one of the 3 to be the one with a phone... the other 2 i would like to be very strong alchemists who can call forth their powers swiftly, if in need that is. Due to the fact that the person on the other side must be a strong alchemist, be prepred to fight." After Hiro had said this the others looked at each other trying to decide who would go. Hiro walked up to where Kai had dissappeared and started to lift his hands which lit with fire... "I can go but we need to leave now b/c if we dont leave immediately then the trace will dissappear... so who will come?"