RPG Archives RPG FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Persious and Prayus are watching Kichi, when Persious says "What about the one that left..?" Prayus answers "He will be back very soon, but patience. The State Alchemists will pay for what they've done soon..."

They keep on staring at Kichi, when suddenly someone comes. Behind Kichi there is a shadow that grabs her. Kichi starts screaming when the shadow turns out to be Seishin. "You okay there? What happened?"

Up on the rooftops watching, Prayus whispers.."And the games.....begin..."

Seishin looked to the building where Prayus and Persious were at, but he missed them for they dissapeared before being noticed. He then said to Kichi "Are you allright? What's going on?"

2. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

"Oh! You disappered...I w-was worried that something h-happened to you." said Kichi. She was amazed by his deep blue eyes, that seemed to flow...like water. She then stood up while blushing slightly. "So...where are you spending the night?" she asked.
    "Same hotel that you'll be staying..." he said cooly. They caught a cab and ended up up at the "Millenium Comfort". It was quite nice inside, but not luxurios. They both went up to the lobby area. Kichi looked counted the money Shimbo had left her and said, "Oh no! I don't have enough money to pay for a room!" "That's alright..."said Seishin, "One room, please." When they got to their room, to Kichi's relief...two seperate beds. "Thank you for letting me room with you." she said while blushing heavily. "It's alright...I'm glad." he replied.

Kichi went to the bathroom to change and brush her teeth. She came out with a skin-tight tank top with cheer shorts. She looked up and saw Seishin with only shorts on. She blushed heavily...REALLY red. "Gosh...he's hot." she thought to herself.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Seishin stared for a short momen, he thought quickly "what is this?"

After a moment, he made an expression as if he was sure of something, and said "Come on, we should get some shut-eye. God knows what we're gonna be in tomorrow, so it's gonna be better if we get some rest."

4. Kryshana

Kichi looked at him in awe. "Wow! I'm in a room with a hot guy....plus, he's my partner!!! YAY!" she thought to herself with a huge smile on her face. She walked to her side of the room and graabed her sports bag. She grabbed her cell phone and immediately started dialing. "Great...I got a signal here!" she thought.

"Hello? Hey Shimbo!" she said. She was talking to her big brother for a long while...she had told him everything that has happened so far and he wa thrilled to find out that she had made some new friends. "How has mother been doing?" she asked Shimbo. "Um...well, that's the bad part I was going to get to you...she slipped into a coma." he replied. Kichi was in a state of shock. "W-what?!" she said. "She slipped into a coma Kichi...I'm here at the hospital with her...it's true..." he said. Soon she got off the phone with him.

"I can't believe it..."she said. All of a sudden, she crashed into her pillows and started crying.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Seishin looked at Kichi and said "What's going on, what happened?" While saying this, there was a look in his face, of dissapointment, but he then looked worried at Kichi. Well? Tell me.

6. Kryshana

She turned to him with tears flowing down her cheeks. "M-my m-mommy...s-she...." she tried to say, but balled into tears again. "She slipped into a coma!!!" she yelled. She just fell back into the bed and was hysterically crying. She couldn't stop crying. She loved her mother sooo much. "Daddy got her this way...he left her and made her sick...damn him..."she mumbled quietly.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

After what felt like a 3 days, Kai made it down the mountain, exausted. He had had no food or water since he was transported here and had to make it down the mountain without his alchemy. He sat himself against a nearby rock.

"Okay, I made it down the mountain, now what?" he seemed to say to no one. He waited 5 minutes and was about to say something when the mysterious voice came again.

".....Good job. You have completed my test. All others have disregarded my terms and use their power to make it down the mountain. You however showed great discipline and made it down the mountain without them. Now comes the next test. Are you ready?..."

"I have no energy left." Kai replied. All of a sudden a blue ligt appeared about Kai and his energy was completely restored.

"...Now, are you ready for my next test?"

Kai stood straight up, wind swirling around him with a new look of determination in him, "Yes, I am ready!."

Once again, the noise he had heard back in the city started piercing his ears. He clutched them tightly but it did not hurt as much as the first time. When he opened his eyes, he was standing on top a cliff. In front of him was a small hut. All of a sudden, the ground started shaking.

8. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

It was around 2:50 When Gwen awoke. Her heart was thobing and her head was spinning again. The room was pitch black, and she didn't something for her head. She asked her self, maybe there is a store around that I can get some pills at, I hope there open..

Gwen got up out of her bed and walked over to the door for the light switch, when she turnt on the switch she was in shock... her room was coverd in blood. People were hanging on her ceiling. What the f**K she murmerd to herself. The alchemy sign that was on her head earlyer on drawn all over the room. Gwen steped into the bathroom and grabed a robe. She was still naked from when she feel asleep. She grabed her room key and walked out of the room.

Seeing all the dead people didn't bother her much, she had killed many people in her time, but why are all these people dead.. and why wasn't she, is all she could ask her self. She walked into the hallway... It was splatterd with more blood. Gwen walked down the stairs to the front Lobby, the clerk was still there and she was alive.. she asked Gwen...."Are you enjoying your stay...Miss. Gwen?" Then she gave Gwen a smirk. Gwen looked at her, she didn't show any sign of surpise or fear.. she just looked at her and asked. "So... you killed all these people?"
    The clerk said,"Yes I did... and why you ask? The stone.. I guess I couldn't get it to work though.. pitty, like my mom always told me though, Try and try again untill you succed."

Gwen looked at her" Are you the one who sent the letter to me?"
    The clerk said,"Yes I did.. Gwen with you little power you have you can help me make the stone"
    Gwen rolled her eyes," I don't need help from a crock pot alchemist like you" The Gwen procceded to walk out the door"

When the clerk, Jumped from behind and the desk and her body was coverd in flames... "you little b***h" She said,"I'm not done with you yet!"
    With out even notice Gwens hand flew up, Gwen looked at her hand.."What..whats happening" She said. Even though her hand was not cut for the blood to flow out, when the woman got close enough to where Gwens hand was in the flames, The woman screamed in pain... She backed away and fell to the floor, she was shaking rapidly, Gwen gave her a funny look then looked at her hand. Gwen walked over to the woman and put her foot on the womans Chest and asked.."Tell me all you know about the stone, or you can die like the rest of these people" The clerk smiled... "I'd rather die" Then she took out a knife that was in her pocket and slit her throat. Gwen walked away with discust and anger. Once Gwen left the Hotel the woman got up and laughed. "Silly Girl.." She said to her self. Then the clerk walked down into the basement of the Hotel to the Generator... She started dumbing gas cans that had been places there... The woman walked upstairs and dumped gas everwhere. The she lit the hotel up. The woman walk tot he window even though she was ont he Third floor and jumped out into the back parking lot and She landed on her feet and kept walking down the street.

Gwen who had been aways from the hotel, smelt the smoke in the air.. She looked back... she said"Nice, now I need new cloths.." and walked on down the road.

9. Kryshana

Kichi had woken up that morning looking as if she was crying all night. She wasn't in her bed though. It looked as if she had cried to sleep in Seishin's arms last night...since his arms was still around her. He was still sleeping...snoring lightly. She giggled and shoved him off the bed. "Time to get up!" she yelled. She got changed and said to Seishin who was still changing, "I'll meet you downstairs...hurry up so we can go!"

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

The ground was shaking violently beneath Kai's feet. "What the hell is going on here?" he said aloud. 100 meters in front of him, the earth started to crack and split open. "Oh no! Its an earthquake!" The family that lived in the small hut stubled out. He noticed they were a family of four, a mom, dad, little boy and girl. He had to do something and quick or else they would be killed. His alchemy was good but not this good. He knew he would have to take this by ear and play it smart. He shouted to the family to follow him. Not knowing what else to do, they followed with little hesitation.

He led them as far as away from the earthquake as he could but he finally hit a cliff and couldnt go any further and the crack was rushing towards them. He was now angry with himself for being so stupid and angry with the voice for bringing him here. "These people will die because of me and its all your fault!" he shouted to the air. His mind was racing. *How do I save these people? How do I keep them from dying? My sword or any alchemy I know of can save us so how?* " HOW?!" he yelled out. All of his sudden he was lifted into the air and his body was blasted with air and sound. Sound. Without a transmutation circle, he lifted his hands and waves, not of air, but sound emitted from his hands. The waves were so strong the earthquake stopped 10 feet from himself and the family. He was dropped back down to the earth but when he looked up, he was no longer on the mountain.

He was in a white room. Standing in front of him was an old man with a long white beard, and with a familiar voice, he spoke, "Sound and air go hand in hand. Without one, there is no other. You now have the two elements that complete the perfect weapon. Use them well. You will need to use them both in the end." With that, the man, and the room was gone.

Back in the city, a man appeared lieing on the ground next to a bar, with frost still in his hair.

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Persious and Prayus have been watching Kai for quite some time now. Persious said "is he.." Prayus quickly replied I'm not so sure, but we will keep a close eye on him, this plan will NOT be ruined!"

Meanwhile, back at the Hotel, Kichi was already downstairs. Seishin packed his things, and he was ready to go. While they were walking, they encountered a man next to the bar, and the man that looked like he just got from the snow seconds ago.

Seishin thought "It's not that cold for snow today....what's going on here..." He quickly looked behind him, and saw a shadow dissapear. This was most likely the shadow of Persious and Prayus, but it wasn't evident, not yet.

"C'mon, let's hurry. We have to go now" Seishin hurried Kichi, and they just went past the man, like they never even saw him. Something weird was going on, and neither of them knew what....

"We will go visit your mother at the hospital that she's at. We'll improvise from there" They walked, together, and wait for what was coming, even though they didn't know what...

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai awoke with his head spinning. He got up and shook the ice from his hair and clothing. He was in front of the bar they had been at the night before. Then, he heard a familiar voice It was Seishins. He could make out every word as if he was standing right next to him.

"So this is one of the advantages of sound" thought Kai.

He headed towards the direction of the voice and as he turned a corner, he spotted him.

"Seishin! Wait up!" Kai yelled out.

13. Kryshana

Kichi turned around. "Seishin...LOOK!!! It's Kai!" she said with much entusiasm. He caught up to them and Kichi hugged him. "The group and I has been worried! I'll contact them immediately." she said. Quickly...she called Kevin and told him to pass it on to the others. Seishin looked to Kichi and she nodded. "Let's go..." she said. Kai, Seishin, and Kichi all got in a cab to the hospital. Kai was confused about what was going on. "My mother...she's in a coma...my brother is waiting for me at the hospital." she sad quietly, about to cry. "Seishin...thank you for taking me." she said. Kichi looked towards Kai.

When they reached the hospital, they ran in. There sitting in the lobby was Shimbo sitting in a chair with his head resting in his hands. "Big brother!!!" yelled Kichi. He looked up and weakly smiled. He got up and embraced his little sister in a tight hug...both crying. They pulled apart and then Kichi asked, "How's mother doing?" "Nothing has happened yet...they had hooked her up and everything last night...but they said that they are trying their best, sis."said Shimbo. "Oh!!! Before I forget, Big Brother, these are my friends Seishin and Kai." she said with a fake smile. Shimbo greeted them and said hello to Kai and they tightly held Seishin's hand. "Easy now, Big Brother...he's just a friend." she said softly with much intrest. She looked between Seishin ans Shimbo and noticed that Shimbo was a little uneasy with him. "Sure...whatever..."he said. 'yeah right...as if...I can see that smile on her face everytime she looks at him...he better not put one hand on her...I swear....'Shimbo thought to himself. Kichi sat beside her big brother and sighed heavily.

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai stood looking around. He felt uneasy. He could hear a voice in his head. He shut everything else and listened. The voice was coming from behind him. He followed it.

"Kai, where are you going?" Kichi asked following behind him. Kai kept looking around until he found a room where the voice seemed loudest. He opened the door and stepped in. It got quiet. Inside was a woman who was sleeping and was hooked up to all kinds of different machines. Kai walked towards her. Kichi walked in right behind him.

"Oh my god, thats my mother" Kichi said. Kai looked at Kichi then down at her mother. He walked up to the side of her bed and sat down on the side. Then, he took his hands and placed them over her ears.

"Kai, what are you doing?" Kichi asked.
    "Shhh" he responded. He closed his eyes and started concentrating. He then spoke the following words:
    "Sound is lost from your mouth but not from your ears. Hear the sound of my voice and return to those who love you. Follow Sound and let it guide you back." The air seemed stiffled and it was as quiet as it could have ever been. Kai opened his eyes and the were glowing with a foggy, white glow.

"Now awaken!" he said in a voice that had neither sound or air but something completely different. The womans eyes started to flutter, and then, they opened!

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"That's.....incredible!" Seishin laughed, as everyone was surprised and happy, and then it hit him. He felt a precense nearby, one he was sure he's never felt before. He turned to the window, and noticed a shadow dissapeared. He stayed silent.

Not much more later, the shadow crept back again. It took the form of someone, Persious? Prayus? Someone else? The person was just about to attack as Seishin yelled "GET DOWN!!". He broke everything, and the creature yelled "You!!"

Without a second to spare, Seishin put his hands on the ground, and water broke through the pipelines, and right to the hostile, which blasted him back to another building.

"Amazing!" Kai thought, "he didn't even think, he didn't use a circle, what's going on with this guy!?" Seishin then charged up as the creature was coming back. The creature was fast, and grabbed Seishin by the throat, gently for some reason. The creature said "Is this enough?....Is it!?"

"You tell me!" Seishin screamed, then pulled his legs up, and water came blasting right through. The creature wasn't stupid this time, and grabbed on to Seishin. They were both blasted out of the building, leaving only panic and his friends behind.....

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai watched as Seishin fought the beast. Like himself, he saw he could do alchemy without a circle.

"Amazing!" he thought. Kai watched as Seishin shot another blast at the beast and watched as Seishin and the beast were launched out the window. Kai ran to the window.

"Seishin!" he yelled after him. He watched as the both went flying a couple blocks over. He turned to Kichi.

"Stay here with your mother!" he told her. With that, he went out of the room, to the base door and in the direction of Seishin.

"Hang in there man, I'm coming." he said to himself as he dashed through the blocks.