RPG Archives RPG Rurouni Kenshin: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tomoe Himura, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

[ooc: this is the start, when Misao and Kenshin are at the dojo waiting for the others to show up]

Misao sat there still clutching Kenshin's collar and said "Ooo! The others are going to belt you for sure for leaving without telling us what you were up to, and I'm gonna help 'em too!"

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kenshin gazed the the girl frightened, "Please Miss Misao, you know I had a perfictly good reason." He said, shaky with the girls hands on his collar, "If you'd please let me go..." He begged.
    Saika sat quietly in the small diner, happy to be able to eat out for once. It had been a while sense the last time, and she wasn't that great of a cook. She sighed inwardly and closed her eyes. Maybe some day she'd get better.
    "-and I'm gonna help 'em too!"
    She glanced behind her to see two people causing a rukus behind her. She mentally rolled her eyes.
    How immature... she thought, not really being on to talk herself, I might add.

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Misao yelled at Kenshin "So what! Your reason! You could have told us! We would have helped you out ya know! Also, I will NOT let you go until the others get here!" she then jammed her elbow on the top of Kenshin's head and said "You stay."

Meanwhile back in Kyoto, Soujiro sat in a small room inside the headquarters for Shishio, and thought to himself 'I wonder what Himura is doing now. To his knowledge anyone could have sent that letter, they have no clue that it was me that sent it on Shishio's orders.hah.' he then gave a small chuckle.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

"So what! Your reason! You could have told us! We would have helped you out ya know!"
    Kenshin held his hands up in his defence. He laughed fakily, "I saw no reason to worry any of you." He said, plainly, but begging still. Young Miss Misao, however small, was quiet frightening when she was angry; and especially violent when she was angry at him.

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

A mysterious young man entered the room. "Hmmm.....I see neither of you have changed!" said the man. After he acknowledged that the others had taken notice of him he rose his head so that they could get a better look at him.
    "Kenshin Himura....Its been a while!"....

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kenshin glanced up from the young girl's grip, suprised.
    "Pardon me, sir? He asked. She kindly removed Miss Misao's hands from his collar and sat up straight.
    "Please forgive my rudeness, But I'm afraid I don't recodnize you." He said politely.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"Oh! Pardon me miss! I'm sorry, i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sanki Onotu. But you can just call me Onotu-san! I used to be an old friend of Kenshin while he was in the army" said Sanki. "Well, heh, to be more honest, I didnt personally know him, like everybody else did!" he continued.

8. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Misao grabbed Kenshin's collar again and said "Well, Onotu-san, I will not let Himura go until Kaoru and the others come back. So, if you'd kindly leave, because you are trespassing in Kaoru's dojo. So, go away before I get mad."

9. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Sanki widened his eyes open. "Very well then" he said as he started to walk outside. He started to walk and realized "...maybe, just maybe" he thought.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kenshin watched as the man walked away. He kindly removed Midao's hands from him again and gazed at her for a moment, politely saying, "Miss Misao, I understand your reasons, but that wasn't very polite of you. I'll be back in a moment, that I will." His voice was serious, but not scroneful. He stood up and followed Mr. Sanki.
    "Pardon me, I'd like to appoligize for her. She's a little bit rash when she gets caught up in the moment. If you'd like, Miss Kaoru will be returning shortly. I'm sure she'd be happy to have you then."

11. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Misao watched Kenshin follow Mr. Sanki and mumbled to herself "Hmph. Kaoru better hurry back. I'm getting really mad...maybe I should try to call down..."
    She then slipped into her solitary thoughts and thought to herself 'Hmm, I wonder how Lord Aoshi is...I hope lord Aoshi is okay...'

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Sanki looked at Kenshin with a smile and grabbed his left hand and started shaking it up and down and said "No problem! Im used to this kind of stuff by now!" He let go of his hands and looked at Kenshin and said "it was not my place to go in anyways!"
    Sanki seemed a bit too cheerful to be a swordsman. His expressions towards people so far, looked very optimistic.

13. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Misao sat there in her little mind thinking about Lord Aoshi.

Soujiro sat there thinking of what Kenshin might be doing, and wondering where the others were. "Master Shishio and the others should have been here a while back...I'll still wait here patiently though..." said Soujiro plainly to himself.

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

((OOC: Well...I hope this thing picks up...))

Misao looked around and said to herself "Dang... Kenshin's been out there a while... Oh well..." she then went back into her thoughts and the main idea of Lord Aoshi.

Souhiro looked around and noticed someone was here, but he wasn't real sure if it was someone or just an animal. He got up and stepped outside if the lair for fresh air and to see who or what it was out there. He looked around then called "Hello? Anyone there?"

15. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

*While Kenshin and Mr. Sanki were talking a police Officer saw Rytan Carrying a Sword*
    Officer: Dont you know its illegal to CArry Swords? Now give me it
    Rytan: Really? Well.... Too bad you cant have it
    *Rytan Knocks him Out other police officers saw what happend and chased after Rytan* *Rytan Hides in a Restaurant Close by*

16. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Misao was startled by this new comer. "Hello. Who are you?" she asked and walked over to the guy who had just ran in.

Soujiro looked around and asked again "Who's there?" only with a louder voice.

17. Fudge_Monkeys

"Hi My names Rytan and Who might you be?"

18. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Misao looked at him then smirked and said in a high perky voice, "I'm Misao Makimachi! Leader of the Oniwabanshu! But you can call me Makimachi-sama!" she laughed then said "Nah. Just call me Misao. Nice to meet chya!" She held out her hand for him to shake. "So, why you here?" she asked curiously looking at his sword then said "Oh! Your hiding from the police, aren't you? Its the sword. Don't worry. Just say you're a friend of Himura! That'll get you off with the whole "sword" issue." She smiled and sat down, then asked "Can I see your sword?"

19. Fudge_Monkeys

"Well im here on Some Buisness and about the police Issue uh.. I beat one of them up so i dont think they will take that lightly Either Anyways" *Shakes her Hand* "It was nice to meet you Misao and yea you can see it" *Hands Her His Sword* "I dont like useing it to kill so whenever im in a fight i either use my Fist or turn my sword to the other side

20. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

[[((OOC: Alrighty...for a temporary time I will be not just my characters I shall be Kaoru, Negumi, Saitoh, Aoshi, and Shishio.))]]

Misao looked at the sword and then looked at Rytan, smiled and said "Thats like Himura. He won't kill either, only his sword is, by default, a reverse blade.", she paused a moment and suddenly said "Oh! I forgot! Kaoru and the others are out...ohh..." she dropped the sword and raced out calling to Kenshin as she went "Himura! Don't you dare leave here! I'm gonna go find the others..."

Soujiro just shrugged when nothing answered and turned to go back inside when something stirred in the bushes. "Who's there?" he called once again.

"It is not but I." said the fimiliar voice of Shishio. "Lord Shishio, welcome. Ah...we have a guest..." Soujiro looked to just behind Shishio where stood Aoshi. Aoshi nodded and walked inside. Soujiro smiled and quite happily said "Ah, silent as ever." and followed Aoshi, just behind was Shishio.

Out in the market Misao found the others in a small group. "Hey!" she called. "Misao!" cried out Kaoru, "Have you found Kenshin?" Kaoru asked. "Yup. He's waiting for us at the dojo...I left in kind of a hurry...hehe..." Misao replied with an embarassed look. Megumi butted in and said "Well, at least someone found Ken-san, with what you have been doing Kaoru, you would have been searching for a month!" Kaoru turned abruptly and said "Well at least I'd have kept searching!" she then turned and walked back to the dojo followed by Misao and Megumi. Then they ran into Saitou. "Well, out for a walk?" Saitou asked the group of girls. "None of your buisness!" spat Megumi, and the group kept on walking. Saitou followed them just to annoy Miss Megumi.