RPG Archives RPG Rurouni Kenshin: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tomoe Himura, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

((OOC: Check out Rurouni Kenshin sister thread))

Misao hopped down and looked at Mika. "You okay?" she asked then noticed Himura and jumped "WHOA!" she exclaimed.

"Oro!?" said Kenshin. "Oh, Miss Misao, and Miss Mika. You two are still up? This one was just locking up the dojo because Yahiko forgot to, that he did. This one belives Miss Mika was the one who scared him, he still won't come out of his room, that he won't." he said with a smile.

2. Rane

Rane New Member

Yutaro clambered out of his futon and stepped into the night. He blinked away tears from his eyes, stiffling a yawn, and gapped at the three-some standing outside.

His gaze locked on the one standing closet to him. "Kenshin, what is with this ruckus? I can't sleep..." He then realized, that standing close behind Kenshin, were Mika and Misao. Especially Mika.

Gulping, Yutaro bid them good night and retreated into his room, silently fuming. I should not be this afraid of her. he thought grudgingly.

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Oro!?" said Kenshin again looking at the retreating Yutaro.
    Misao laughed at him.

4. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Mika laughed as well. Seeing Yutaro run away from her , was most satisfying to her. She didn't need anyone to get away. If she was going to kill Kenshin...she'll have to get him alone...where no one would interfere...but she feared that it might take a while.

Mika had a lump on her head from the fall. "Oh. I'm alright...it's just a little blood." she said reassuring me. "OH! I played a trick on Yahiko and scared him to death...that's why he wont come out...hahaha..." she said amused.

5. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Kenshin looked at Mika and said in a mock pleading voice "Well, if Miss Mika wouldn't mind to apologize to Yahiko, that would help alot, that it would." he smiled. Misao just laughed at Yutaro.

Kaoru walked out when she noticed the others "Oh! You three are still up?" she inquired.

6. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Battousai eh? hmm i guess i will help
    OCC can i make OKuBo to GO KeNshin?

7. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Mika smiled and said, "I guess I should..."she said half heartily. She really didn't care what happened to him or if he even died the next morning. He was just simply in the way and she had to deal with that soon.

Suddenly, Kaoru came out in sight. "Oh...Ms.Kaoru...I was planning on going to bed...but I was distracted by these two." she said pointing to the two behind her. 'Damn...' she thought to herself as she made her way along to her room,'I can't get to him...I will though...I won't let Master down...I will not fail him!"

8. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Kaoru said "Oh, alright." she walked out and took a stroll around the dojo yard. Kenshin walked inside and went to bed. Misao hoped and pranced inside to her room she was staying in and also went to bed.

9. Saitou_Hajime

Saitou_Hajime New Member

(I'm sorry i'm posting here, i don't mean to mess up your story, but i've been reading this, and its amazing.)
    (I wouldn't bother writing anything, i don't want to mess up your story any morethan i am right now.)
    I just wanted to tell all of you, that i Love this story.
    I apologize, for any inconvenenices.
    Saitou_Hajime

10. Fudge_Monkeys

Anyways SHishio What are your current orders

11. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Shishio looked at his new allie. "Well, why don't you go find out Himura Battosai's current strength level, and position. Then report to Soujiro and he will pass the information on to me. While you do that, I'll have another spy out looking for the man you were searching for."

12. Fudge_Monkeys

After That Nerico headed to tokyo to Meet Kenshin Himura

13. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

{I think this died... anyway... if someone in this is still playing, would you mind PMing me so I know, and I will still play as well... Okay, thnx. Byz.}