RPG Archives RPG Rurouni Kenshin: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tomoe Himura, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Yahiko yelled and Kaoru argued with him. "YAHIKO! STOP MESSING AROUND AND GET BACK TO TRAINING!" said Kaoru, "SHUT UP UGLY!" protested Yahiko, but obeying and going back to work.

Soujiro disappeared and the only thing you could see were the big holes in the fragile wooden floor showing his tracks. He went for another attack.

2. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Mika...without hesitation, quickly completed her task. She left the floors so clean, that just looking at them would turn you blind. "What shall I do know Ms.Kaoru?" she asked.

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Kaoru smiled at Mika and said "Well, you can sit here and rest until Yahiko and Yutaro get finished. They are a little slow, but they are boys." she smiled again and went back to half glaring at Yahiko and half glaring at Megumi.

Megumi smiled and continued to cling to Kenshin's arm.

Misao was poking Yutaro's arm as he cleaned.

4. Kryshana

"Ok..." said Mika as she sat down next to Kaoru. "Are you angry with that girl or something?" she asked while pointing at Megumi. "You know...if you like him...you should see if he feels the same way about you...there's nothing to lose!" she said warmly. "You can trust me...even though I don't seem like it on the outside, I can be a good friend." she said with a smile. It was the first smile she has ever shown here at the dojo...or anywhere else for that matter. Her dimples even gleamed in the sunlight.

5. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Kaoru smiled and said "Oh, Megumi? No...I'm not mad... She's just a vixen thats all. Also... I'm not real sure what Kenshin feels for me... and of course, I can feel that I can trust you."

Megumi let go of Kenshin and walked out of the dojo saying "Well, bye. I have patients waiting. Dr. Gensai can't heal them all at once." and she was gone.

Kaoru relaxed slightly since she was always a little tense whenever Megumi was around.

6. Kryshana

Mika laughed when she saw Kaoru relax. "Well, why don't you ask him? I mean...if he doesn't...then you two could still be friends, nothing would change. But if he does...then that's good news for you!" she whispered to her. Yahiko and Yutaro were fighting again behind them. "Would you like me to take care of those towo for you Ms.Kaoru?" she asked. "Sure...go ahead..."she said while starring at Kenshin. Mika got up and wlaked over to the boys. She grabbed them both and hung them on the wall by the shirt with a a katana on opposite sides of the room. "Now...you two will not come down until you two get along...if you two fail...you will get whatever I have to offer to you two...and I promise you. You will not like it." she said with an evil glare. She stared at Yahiko for a sec and turned around and left those two alone.

7. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Yahiko stuck his tounge out at Mika and yelled "Make me ugly! Its all your fault Yutaro!"

8. Kryshana

Mika had heard what Yahiko said. She came back in the room and slid the door shut. She went up to him and looked at him evily in the eyes and fixed her tight dress a bit. "Make you ugly? Oh...and it's not only his fault. Both of you were fighting so it's both of your faults..." said Mika. He was about to make fun of her, but she had shut him up. "Don't give me a reason to kill you...it wouldn't be a bother for me...your choice.." she said.

9. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Yahiko's face took on a frightened look as he fell silent and just stared at Mika.

10. Rane

Rane New Member

Yutaro glared at Mika with the best courage he could master. This is one scary girl... He thought angrily. Turning his head to Yahiko, he hissed impatiently, "Shut up and be quiet. I'm not going to waste training time just because you decided to pick a fight!!"

11. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Nerico Watch the holes in the ground and Attacked when Soujiro was near

Rytan Had Almost Reached Kyoto at this point

12. Kryshana

Mika saw Yahiko's expression and was very satisfied by it. "One should always be careful around others...no matter who that may be..." she said sinisterly. "AND YOU!!!" she said to Yutaro, "I suggest you stop bickering as well...if you do not want to share the same fate this boy migh have." Yutaro nodded. After a while of watching the two boys, Mika had decided to let them down. "Now remember...don't give me a reason to hang you two back up again!" she yelled back as Yahiko and Yutaro dashed for the door.

13. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Soujiro felt something connect with his arm and he jumped and landed shortly infront of Shishio. His arm and a slight cut. He smiled and said "Good job. You managed to cut my arm." Shishio stood from his chair and exclaimed "Good, good. Alright, the jupongatana will help you find this, Rytan. As long as you help me defeat a certain special person known as Battousai." He laughed his evil laugh and took his seat.

Yahiko ran for the door and straight into his room for a hiding place.

14. Kryshana

Mika laughed out loud as she saw Yahiko run for his life. "If he goes and tells the others what just happened...they'll only think that they are lying. Foolish boys...they think they could mess with me? HA!" she said to herself. She was alone outside...everyone else seemed to already be asleep. Mika however, stayed up all night...like a ninja would...and sit upon the rooftops staring at the big white moon.

15. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Yahiko is hiding and has fallen asleep in his hiding spot. Kaoru has gone to bed.

Misao jumps up onto the roof and sees Mika. "Hey there. What are you doing up here?" she asked taking a seat beside Mika.

16. Kryshana

Mika noticed the newcomer. "Well hello there! I have not met you before!" she said with a fakingly bright smile. She stared back at the moon interestingly. "Why are you here?" said Misao. "Why?" asked Mika. "I just want to learn...that's all...my knowledge of this is vast and I wish to learn about every fighting technique the world has to offer...nothing more."

17. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Misao shrugged and lied down on the roof looking at the sky. "Thats cool. I'm Misao. I'm here cause these guys are my friends." She said then fell silent.

18. Kryshana

"They are your friends..."she mumbled. "I've never had any friends...I've always been much of a loner..a moon walker...." she said with a sigh.

19. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Misao looked at Mika. "Hey... I'll be your friend. So will Himura and the others. We may fight amounst ourselves, but we are all pretty good friends." she said with a smile.

20. Kryshana

"That's great...I'm gald....thanks." said Mika. As she looked up at the big, white moon, she heard someone nearby. Mika quietly hung upside down from the roof. "AHHHHH!!!!" screamed Kenshin. Mika screamed as well in suprise and fell from her ledge and landed head first on the ground. "Himura, what are you doing out so late!?" she asked while trying to get up.