RPG Archives RPG Rurouni Kenshin: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tomoe Himura, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

"Yes master, I will destroy the one named Kenshin Himura. I will do all I can to please you, master." said Mika. "Very well, do not fail me...." said a voice from the darkness. "Master...failure is what I WILL NOT tolerate....good day." She suited up in a very tight red japanese dress, put her head band on with hidden shurikens,and placed her other shurikens in a pouch at her waist. She held her katana at the side and said,"...I'm ready...." She walked out of the building while saying, "Mr. Himura...you will feel my blade...."

Later that day, she arrived at the dojo. She noticed a man with really long red hair. Her soft pink hair shown brightly in the sunlight. "Excuse me...do any of you know Ms.Kaoru? I am wondering if she will teach me the ways of a swordsman. Please, I won't be a foremidable student." said Mika while bowing with a smirk. "my plan will work out perfectly...I'll make sure that my master sees the day of Himura's death!" she thought.

2. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Out of tHE Subject: w00t somesones come back hopefully the others will join

Back into the RpG

"eh.. Well i better be on my way"
    *Picks up his Sword and Walks out*
    Later Tat Day he Traveled Started to Travel to Kyoto

Meanwhile in Kyoto
    *Nerico Walks up to Shishio Hide out

Nerico: Lord Shishio I Require your help to find someone Named Rytan. if you can help find him i shall Serve you to the end

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Misao and the group walked up just as a girl with pink hair asked for Kaoru. "Yes, I am Kaoru. You are looking to find the art of Kamiya Kasshin?" asked Kaoru stepping up and waving to Kenshin. "I wouldn't bother. She looks like just another one of those thrill seekers. They never last very long." said Megumi in a sort of bored voice before clamping herself on to Kenshin, "Oh Ken-san, why did you try to leave?" Megumi asked. Kaoru filled with anger as she yelled at the fox lady "Get your grubby hands of Kenshin!" Megumi turned to her and said in a dull voice "You should learn to be more womanly. Women don't hide their feelings. If you like Ken-san, show it, otherwise, he's all mine!" she smiled as fox ears popped from her head as she chuckled then went back to clamping onto Kenshin. "I don't like the way she looks." said Saitou giving her an evil stare and he thought 'Aku Soku Zan, if you turn out to be this evil. You will die by my gatoutsu.' [((OOC:sp for Gatoutsu??))]

Soujiro stepped up and said to this new comer "You do not speak so bold to Master Shishio." he smiled then waited. "Soujiro do not be so rude. I am Shishio Makoto. Please, tell us your story of why you want to join my wounderful little group. Also, to join we will have to test your skills. But please, your story first. Then we'll see what it is we will do." Shishio said in a half intrested voice. "Yes, Master Shishio." said Soujiro as he steeped back to the side lines and held his sword, waiting.

[[((OOC: Adding Characters: (Will update post of current characters) Yahiko Myojin, and Yutaro Tsukuyama.))]]

Yahiko came tumbling in accidentally tackling the girl with pink hair. "Ouch! Watch where you're going lady." he yelled as he got up and took to his usual stance. Yutaro went for a head on attack at Yahiko, jumping over the girl. "Yah! This time I will beat you Yahiko!" he yelled as he continually attacked Yahiko. "Yeah right!" yelled Yahiko back, blocking the attacks. 'Dang it. I can't get near him with all these stupid attacks. All I can do is block.' thought Yahiko. Kaoru got mad and grabbed them both by the collars of the shirts and said "You two should watch it. Yahiko apologize to this nice young girl. Yutaro, stop fighting with Yahiko all the time or you won't be able to train. Now, will you stop fighting or will I have to make you clean the dojo three times, and make you skip dinner as well?" Yahiko looked at her angrilly and mumbled "Whatever Ugly." Yutaro said "What!? Skip dinner AND clean the dojo!? NO WAY! I'll stop fighting..."

[[((OOC: Yahiko's fave word has been edited to "Dang it" instead of "Da**it"))]]

4. Fudge_Monkeys

"Well i once went to a dojo to train and get better in swordsmanship, on the day we were suppose to see who would be the new master i defeated all the opponents i was suppose to defeat i became victorious and was granted the rank of master. But i did many crimes that i will never regret, they found out about these crimes and stripped me of my rank and gave it to the runner up in my rage i killed my master and all of the students except for the one that got away. He was the one ranked as master.. Now i search for him But i am Futile in Finding him. That is Why i come to you if you can help kill him i would be honered to serve under you. The man i Seek is Called Rytan Eshido

5. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Shishio smirked and said "Very well then. Revenge is always welcome here. Soujiro, please test his skills then we will know if we should help him or not." Soujiro nodded and said "Yes master Shishio. I think I'll use 2 steps short of the [[((OOC:either Tenken, Shukuchi or Shun Ten Satsu(was used in final battle between Kenshin and Soujiro on the anime) I forget what its called))]]" and disappeared only to re-appear behind Nerico and uses battoujutsu and attacks.

6. Kryshana

Mika stared at the girl who said not to bother with her. "How rude...and I haven't done anything to her! I must keep an eye on her...she must not ruin my plan!!!" she thought. She stood up, fixed her dress, and looked at the woman named Kaoru. "It's alright...I'm used to it since I have many brothers back at home. My name is Mika Minigawa, and yes...I wish to know about the art of Kamiya Kasshin. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be able to teach me." she said warmly while bowing.

Mika looked at the man named Kenshin. "So...you must be Kenshin!" she said while he stared at her in curiosity. "I've heard about you and I was wondering when I shall meet such a man one day." she said while smiling warmly. "And I have to say...you're absolutely adorable!" She winked at him half jokingly. "Don't worry...I don't plan to steal him from you, Ms.Kaoru. I am a woman who perfers to be alone. I don't need to depend on any man...they are such a nusince to me." she said seriously. "So, will you please teach me?" she asked politley. Mika stood there waiting for a response.

7. Fudge_Monkeys

"Nerico got Surprised and puts his sword up in Defence as fast as he can and dodges down"
    "His Sword Gets Cut in Half and the very top of his hair was cut off he Almost was killed by Soujiro"
    (Nerico thought too himself "Holy Crap (Wanted to USe **** But didnt knwo if curse words are aloud in dis one) How fast can this person be?! and What did he mean when he said he would only use 2 steps?"

8. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Megumi continued to be clamped to Kenshin. Misao joined Yutaro and Yahiko as they started their training (by cleaning the dojo) only Misao just followed them and made fun of them. Kaoru spoke to Mika "Yes, sure you may join the class. Here. You can start training by helping them clean the dojo. Then we'll get to practicing." she turned and walked into the dojo.

Soujiro smirked and said "You're good. You both blocked and dodged my attack. Do you have another sword? If not, I'll let you use my spare. Also, I think I'll lower my speed to three steps short." He stood there. "Yes. We must continue your trial." Shishio said rather enthusiastic.

9. Fudge_Monkeys

"Well i dont have a sword anymore and how long are we going to continue this?"

10. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Soujiro tossed Nerico a spare sword "Until you land one blow on me." he smiled and waited for him to get ready.

11. Fudge_Monkeys

*Nerico Pulled the Sword out and Held the sheath in his other hand he tried to anticipate which way Soujiro Would come From. (Thinking)Hmm ill get ready to dodge once he moves and ill also try and guard all my sides)

12. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Soujiro tapped his feet the was off. Still practically invisible, went for the attack, aiming for Nerico's left side. "Come." was all he said before his attack.

13. Fudge_Monkeys

*Nerico Amazed on how fast Soujiro went Spun His Sheath and His Sword Around him to Create a whirlwind His Sheath Hit something and He Dodged Down as fast and he could and tried to Hit Soujiro but missed*

(Blah I dont want to die so soon =D?)

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

[[((I won't kill you))]]

Soujiro took off again and appeared behind Nerico and attacked with the blunt of his sword towards Nerico's head. Hesitating slightly, he paused as if pulled into his mind. Soujiro stood there with his sword above his head and his eyes slightly glazed.

15. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

[[((PLZ POST!!!))]]

Kaoru supervised as Yahiko, Yutaro and Mika started their training. She wondered what Kenshin was up to. 'What are you gonna do next Miss Megumi? You better not cing to him anymore.' she thought as she glared half at the three students and half at Megumi.

Megumi stood beside Kenshin clinging to his arm, she glared back at Kaoru, chuckling.

Saitou went off back to his job.

Yahiko kept throwing his rag at Yutaro. Misao just watched and laughed.

16. Rane

Rane New Member

Yutaro halted and glared at Yahiko. Never in his life...NEVER, had he been so tempted to give Yahiko a good whacking, that is, until he noticed the girl named Mika cleaning with a swiftness that does not belong to any amateur swordsmanship apprentice.

He extended his good arm to Yahiko to catch the other boy's attention, but stopped, for Mika was now staring at him. Yutaro, in turn pushed Yahiko off balance as he bent down. "Serves you right, Yahiko!" Suddenly, Mika's eyes were focused on the floor once more.

17. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Yahiko lost his balance and Misao gave to a fit of laughter as the boy fell to the floor. "Why you! Yutaro! I'll get you!" yelled Yahiko as he ran after young Yutaro. "Stop Yahiko! Yutaro! Don't push! Now, because of what I said earlier, you, Yahiko, and you, Yutaro, will get no dinner. Now, GET back to cleaning!" said Kaoru as she caught Yahiko by the back of his shirt collar. "Hey! Let go UGLY!" protested Yahiko. He gave a grunt at the thought of no dinner, but went back to cleaning, hoping to earn back his dinner. Yahiko glared at Yutaro and mumbled "Its all your fault Yutaro..."

18. Kryshana

Mika stared at the boys. "How immature. If you two think that training is important...you;re definatly not showing it." she said frustratedly. Yahiko and Yutaro hadn't been listening and ran into her, making her headsmash into a bucket full of hot water. "AHHHHHH!!!! THAT DOES IT!!!" she said with such anger. Mika grabbed ahold of two buckets and smashed it in their heads. "OW OW OW!!!" they yelled. "Good...serves you right!" she said. She then let those two alone and went back to scrubbing the floors.

19. Fudge_Monkeys

Srry iv been sorta busy

NErico Fell Onto The Ground Hard and Thoguht **** how am i suppoes to hit him

20. Rane

Rane New Member

Yutaro rubbed his head angrily. Where in the world did that girl get such strength?! If her training in the dojo goes successfully, then she might be able to beat both him and Yahiko, a thought that Yutaro did not savor. Somehow, even as Yahiko struggled to begin a new brawl with Kaoru (predictable), Yutaro still could not get the thought off his mind that this new girl is too strange...

I better watch her. He thought, unconsciously tapping his arm, where he was cut by his own previous master.