RPG Archives [RPG]Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki held out his hands and the blasts flew back into them.

He threw a silver stake into the game mat. "That is why i want you dead, you are not a serious fighter and i do not know how you came to obtain Yamamorii bullets."

Setsaki then walked next to the Vampire King, in vampire he whispered to him.

As the sun creeps around the sky on the second day
    Look for the king at near the west way.
    Then as he lifts his sword
    Take his crown from which you swore.
    Where am I?
    Will you find me?

He looked at Darius and then put on a kawaii face, "Dont worry, youll get it soon enough!"

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

"You two..." Roneri walked up to Kaji and punched him in the back of the head, "You moron!" She wacked him again. She was about to blow but stopped and took a breath. She looked back at her king, still trying to decide whether she should leave him there. One thing was for sure. She'd have to take those damned things away from Kaji when he wasn't looking sooner or later.

3. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse had given up looking for Neme and instead had followed Darius. He had been dumbfounded when he saw Darius break down and start to play twister, and now he could barely stop himself from exploding with laughter.....he couldn't do.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! What the heck is happening to you people."Then he promptly rolled of the top of the building because of his laughing and comicely landed on top of Kaji and Darius.

4. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji snapped out of it when Roneri hit him.
    "Oops, couldn't help myself.."
    I better get rid of those or turn 'em into real bullets or something... he thought.

He loaded his pistols with Silver Bullets and aimed them at the King.

"I was a Yamamorii until I left for....personal reasons..." he yelled to Setsaki.

Kaji aimed at Darius, who was playing Twister and was then all of a sudden pinned on the ground.

"What...the....fu...." he wheezed. Apparently Eclipse had landed on top of him.

Kaji crawled out from under the laughing Vampire and aimed one gun at him, keeping another aimed at Darius.

He then pulled the triggers once on both and then pink smoke filled the air.

There were Silly Pills stuck in the barrels of his Pistols and they apparently had been...shot...and....exploded....

"Hey wanna join me and Darrie for a game of Twister?" he asked Eclipse dreamily.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

While everyone was concentrated on Darius and those around him. Athena somehow managed to pick up Leon and started to run. She ran a good distance away and stopped at an abandoned house she knew was safe. She proceeded to get some water to try and wake him up. As she was getting water and a cloth she realize what she had just done and blinked.
    "Mother was right about being able to call on inner strength when it was needed." she whispered.
    Athena then went back into the room where she had left Leon and dampened the cloth before placing it on Leon's forehead.

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon stirred. He moistened his lips, and his eyelids fluttered. He groaned, and looked up at Athena, his saviour. "O-oh. Athena."

<Damn, my head. How did I get here...? Athena carried me? How did she manage that?>

He sat up, propped up by his elbows. "You saved me."

Suddenly, he jumped to his feet. His head responded brutally. <Looks like I'll have to take it easy. Slowly now, Leon.>

"Darius- that fool Kaji- the nephew Setsaki- the vampiress- the other vampires...Where?"

He shook his head, which of course didn't do very much good. "Let me phrase that more coherently. Where are we? Where is Darius?"

He glanced around. "Oh no...Athena, I have to get back there. Thank you for your help. Which way is it?"

7. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji came back to reality, and when he did, he found himself half-naked playing Twister with Eclipse and Darius.

"....Nice abs." he commented to Darius.
    "....Lose weight." he said to Eclipse.

Then he grabbed his cloths and redressed horrified to what he found himself doing.

Kaji stuck all, every single, ALL!!!!!!, of his silly pills into small notches inside his bullets and then sealed them.

"And so that ends that," he laughed to Roneri.

8. Kamui

Setsaki stared at Kaji, "You are a strange one. Im surprised the Yamamorii didnt kick you out. And let alone that... they let you off with bullets and handguns??? I really must talk to the elders."

Setsaki looked at Darius with cold eyes. He took off his glasses and Darius could see that he had one black eye and one red one. "I am at the surface not because of my mission, but because of what you did to my family. I am here to claim your life, Darius, but remember what I told you. Remember that well."

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Word son," Kaji said to Setsaki making a sign with his hand (the Rock on Sign) , "I am only like that when I take the 'Silly Pills'. Otherwise, I am your friendly, funny, romantic Kaji Arisugawa," he smiled.

Kaji grabbed both pistols and pointed them at Setsaki.
    "I love plot twists, don't you? Foolish Yamamorii."

10. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse slowly came back to reality and was extremely confused when he saw what he had been doing. He then noticed the stand off between Setsaki and Kaji. He reached for his own pistol and swiftly drew it up and pointed it at Setsaki. He smiled, "Since I don't trust either of you I not going to take any chances, but I do know that you Setsaki are a danger to us vampires. So I will take this cance just once.

Eclipse shot at Setsaki.

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Fuuma I absolutely LOOOVE your character and your posts. Theyre both so dang adorable. ;)

ic: Akiko relaxed visably when Lexus agreed and didnt berate her for being overly cautious. Sighing she turned back to the cathedral before starting down the slopes. Bypassing an alley, Akiko stopped dead in her tracks when she heard voices behind her. Walking back several steps she came upon a sight that was not only highly amusing but rather disturbing. <Lord Darius is playing.....STRIP TWISTER!> Blinking in shock and confusion she turned to Lexus hoping that she was not seeing the same thing she was. Giggling under breath at the same thunderstruck expression Lexus wore she walked down the alley before coming to a halt in front of the vampire king. Putting her hands on her hips and trying to muster a glare for the vampire king she found herself trying to wage a war between laughter and irritation.

"Just what in the world do you think you are doing? Strip Twister? I mean really Darius this is just silly."

Cocking her head to one side she gazed at the decadent rear of the vampire king before locking gazes with him. Raising in eyebrow she grinned mischieviously and winked.

"Not bad my lord. Not bad at all."

12. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

OOC: lol thx LiLd3vil4u
    ------
    BIC:

"Hey man, my silly pills arent that strong," Kaji commented to the naked Vampire King.

He turned back to face the two, Setsaki and Eclipse, gus still pointed a Setsaki.

"That mantool is mine you manpimp," he said to Eclipse, pulling the triggers on both of his "Silly Bullet" loaded guns.

13. Athena

Athena looked at Leon and her face quickly went from relief to sterness.
    "Leon, you are in no shape to be going anywhere. You need to rest but if you must know what's going on over there I will go back and spy. You can see everything once i've hooked up that T.V and put on one of those spy devices that were made." Athena then sighed and added, "Be patient with yourself so your body will get better and you can go back into action sooner."

14. Meaikoh

MOOC: HAHAHAHAH, just wait until my brother sees that you lot have him playing strip-twister naked! XD XD!

IC:

Leon made a gesture of annoyance with his hand. "I suppose you're right."

He took off his coat and adjusted the armour underneath. Then, he unstrapped his throwing knives from his arms and examined them. <I'm going to make myself useful, then.>

He took each of them out in turn. <Why did that one break? All the others seem fine...Was it...Sabotage?>

Finally, he reached the last knife. It was different from the others. It had a black leather hilt, like the others, but in place of a pommelstone, there was a silver cross. Etched in the leather, and placed throughout the knife were more crosses, holiest symbol still alive in the world today. <My first.>

15. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!"
    Eclipse was once again rolling around on the floor laughing.
    "I am the Walrus, I am the WWWWWAAAAAALLLLRRRRUUUUSSSSS!!!!!"

Eclipse had totally lost it.

16. Kamui

Setsaki threw down his hand and a large red, pentagram appeared in air and deflected the bullets.

Setsaki put back on his sunglasses and looked at Kaji. He smilled and looked at Darius then Eclipse. "I had really hoped this would be easy, but I guess it will be my toughest mission and also... my strangest."

Setsaki pulled out one of his stakes and stabbed it into his hand. The tip of it got covered in blood and he put it back. "This one will be for you, Darius." The wound began to heal.

MOOC Edit: Leon isn't there. He's with Athena.

17. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji smiled. You seem to need some Silly Pills man.

He took out a small vial labeled, For Recovery of PMS.

Kaji stuck it in his pistol and shot it at Setsaki's Mouth.

"Dont worry, the glass is made out of Sugar!" Kaji giggled.

18. Meaikoh

Leon could wait no longer. His body healed fast, but it still wasn't fast enough to suit his tastes. He stared down at the throwing knife in his hand. His first throwing knife.

<There is only one thing than can accelerate the healing process. You know that. Are you willing to pay the price?>

Leon glanced at his wrist, then back again at the throwing knife. He contemplated both thoughtfully.

19. Athena

"There," Athena said with a smile. "I think I've got this fixed. Now to test it."
    Athena put a small barret in her hair that had a small crescent moon on it and explained, "You see this thing has a small camera in it and once I've got it on... There." Athena paused as a picture came onto the blank T.V. screen, "Alright I'm going to go back and check things out. I'll be back as quickly as I can. I promise I won't stay there long and since I'm leaving from here if you pay close attention to the screen you should be able to figure out how to get there when you're healed completely."
    Athena then cocked her head thoughtfully to the side and said, "Is there anything you need before I go? You seem really deep in thought."

20. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

"Hey- where is everyone going? We're just getting started here! Wait a minute, does this mean I win?" Darius said.

Darius snapped out of it. "Where are my clothes? Whoever took them shall pay dearly...for the dry cleaning!" he said as the last dregs of the silly pills wore off.

Darius watched as Kaji and Setsaki faced off. He drew his sword, just in case.