RPG Archives [RPG]Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri ducked as her heard bullets shot. She pulled Kaji down with her as he passed out. She manouvered around base poles and set Kaji down where he would be safe. She stood up and left back to where the Chaos was. By the time she had gotten back, the assassin was gone, as well as two vampires.
    "Lord Darius, you alright?" She called out.

2. Nepthys

Nepthys New Member

Asu felt someone pick her up, and the cold flesh told her it was a vampire. She wondered how in he had gotten so close to her without her noticing and began to bring her gun to his head. His only saving factor was what he said:

“I am doing this for the girl you shot. She'll live but if she's so distressed over your safety well that could cause very bad problems for her. So please just play along and don't kill me seeing how after your safe I'm going back to give her some medical attention.”

To her utter and complete disgust her arm spasmed at that moment and she closed her eyes in pain. After holstering her gun she grabbed her arm tightly and closed her eyes. With nothing to distract her from her pain, each step that the vampire took caused her pain. She would need to get the bullet out, she opened her eyes, and as she did she could feel herself hurtling to the ground. She turned slightly and grabbed her gun as she fell. She landed on her bad arm and she took a sharp intake of breath caused by pain. She stood quickly and looked at the vampire’s face and she lowered her gun. Her heart tightened, and she squeezed the trigger. The bullet raced past the vampire’s face: she could not kill her. Not her own flesh and blood. Not her own sister. This is not happening! This cannot be. This is not my sister. I refuse this! She thought furiously, then in painfully she asked, Sweet Holy Mother, what have I done for your painfully ironic touch? The truth was so cruel. To herself she quietly murmured.

“She looks just like her pictures.” She glanced at Darien, then at Aki. Her sister. She moved her hand, which was covered in blood. Then Yamamorii habits took hold of her, “Kill me now. Or you will regret it.” Tears began to form in cold eyes and she began to draw a character in the air. If not stopped she would consume everything near her in flame. Including her.

3. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien looked at her and said, "We will not be killed by the flames but you would be. I am not going to stay here to watch you kill yourself. I am going to go and make sure that the human girl you shot lives. Now I will take my leave."
    Darien then quickly left and made his way to where Athena and Leon were.
    He made her lie down then said to Leon, "Don't worry, I'm just going to make sure the bleeding has stopped and that her wound isn't infected."

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

2 My Tribute to Kaji ^_^

Leon wanted to scream and shout at this intruder! He bothered him a lot. <He acts way too familiar towards Athena and...>

A decidely Kaji-esque voice continued. <He's totally cramping my style.>

Leon shook his head to clear such thoughts, and finally mustered the self-control to answer Darien in a sufficiently modulated, if somewhat cool, tone.

"Thank you for your concern and aid."

Leon didn't elaborate on it. <What is it about him that bothers me so much? It can't be that...No. Jealousy is not a factor. This is more...brotherly protectiveness...it must be.>

Leon didn't want to leave Athena, but he knew that Darius must be confronted. He didn't want to drink more blood, but he knew he needed strength. Right now, he was in complete control of his instincts, and that was good, but he was also not at full strength.

<Non omnia possumus omnes,> he told himself. Then, more talking about himself than anything: <Quantum mutatus ab illo.>

He sighed. <Make a decision! Choosing not to decide is the way of cowards!>

Finally, he just stood beside Athena on the cold stone steps, watching over her, and making sure he knew what Darien was doing at all times.

<This is close to not deciding...> he thought to himself bleakly.

5. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki finished his prayers and walked out of the building, "Thanks for lettin me pray."

After that, Setsaki got in a hard sprint to somewhere, but where?

6. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

1 :D :D :D IM BACK TO POSTIN!! *word*

Kaji woke up and noticed he was behing some stuff.
    He stood up and huggled at Lord Darius.

"Don't hurt my Darrie!" he screamed at the one attacking Daruis, apparently under the influence of Love-Makin-Silly-Pillz™

Thankfully he was starting to build up an immunity to them...sorta...

After a few sessions of hugging Darius he came back to his senses and started to laugh.

"Next time I do that, kick me Roneri," he smiled at her, then to Darius, "erm, sorry Darius...uh didn't mean to.." he mumbled.

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri blinked as she heard shouting. And it could have been only one person. She sighed and looked at Kaji. She would have hit in if it woren't gor the fear of her missing and hitting lord Daruis. She gritted her teeth, "Damnit..........."

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I'm fine, let me leave here. I'm not helping anything." Athena said sitting up.
    She then made herself stand and said, "See the blood has stopped completely and it isn't infected. I appreciate your help Darien but i can take care of myself from here. I'm going home and you don't have to worry about me not treating myself well medically. i used to be a paramedic i'll stay healthy."
    She smiled and said, "Don't worry about me Leon i'll stay away from here i promise."
    She then said to Darien, "Don't follow me okay."

9. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien thought for a moment and said, "Nah, i'll take you home it's not safe for you to walk around by yourself especially in a blood stained outfit."
    Darien the smiled at Leon and said, "Don't worry i won't do anything to your girl." Then he thought, "Well I'll try not to but she's so pretty inside and out." He then smiled at Leon and started to walk Athena home.

10. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji laughed and said, "Forgot about those it seems.."
    He walked behind a pile of rubble and then...

*Ziip* *Ziip* Ziip* *spllooosh* *squish*

He reappeared from behing the pile with an armful of plastic bottles.

Kaji took out his guns and shot each of them up.
    "Bad Pills, go away!" he told them laughing.

11. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki slit his hand with his sword and drew the blood across the entrance of a door and marked the word "Human" in the door with blood.

He walked in and got the place tidey and whatnot.

12. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena sighed and realized she had a headache she stopped and saw a pill on the street. It looked like an asprin so she picked it up and immediately swallowed it. It was actually one of Kaji's Love-Makin-Silly-Pillz™ and seeing how she didn't have an immunity to them and it was her first time taking one she sort of reacted pretty violently to them. She closed her eyes and the first person she saw she would go overboard and do something she would regret later. When she opened her eyes Darius was the first person she saw. She walked right up to Darius and kissed him.

13. Darien

Darien Guest

ooc: Who put Athena up to that?lol

Darien blinked when he saw Athena go up to Darius and kiss him. Darien could feel his rage building and he turned to Leon and asked, "Okay do u want to kill him or should i?"