RPG Archives [RPG]Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji came back to senses.

"Those pills must affect your motor skills."

"Yeah I guess these pills do affect my moter skills..." he mumbled to Leon.

He caught up to the two walking and said to Roneri, "You remind me of someone you know. Did I happen to know you before?"

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri grunted, "You know. You aren't very smart." She said, grinned, "Walking up to me like it was nothing. But I guess you have guts." She answered his question, 'To tell you the truth, I wouldn't know. I dont remember my past." She said quickening her pace.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Oh....I see," said Kaji in a rather depressed tone, "Well I hope you can remember soon."

"Anyway, why don't we just act like regular people instead of enemies, who knows, a Human, Half-Vampire, and Vampire working together might be a good thing for all," Kaji started, "and if it doesn't work, I wouldn't mind being turned into a Vampire."

Kaji ended that with a smile to Roneri.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri looked at Kaji. She grunted, "That is one of the most pathetic ideas I've ever heard." She said glancing back to Kaji just in time to see his smile. She sigh, 'Are you sure those things still aren't in effect..." she said fakely. She continued to walk ahead. This guy was human, right. And Leon. What about him? She sighed. She was going to have alot of explaining to do to Lord Darius. She grinned back at Kaji, "I'm not saying I'll work with you..." She paused for a moment, "But we'll see."
    A lot of explaining to do, she told herself.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena wandered away from the Cathedral in the opposite direction the Vamp King and Leon had headed. She was finally free but she was alone and she needed to find a place to stay. She found herself walking in a park and stopped to stare at the destroyed playground where she had once played at when she was young.

6. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

In the form of a creature of the night Darius followed the trio from the shadows, thinking what to do next. That dratted Kaji had made him miss his opportunity to entice the halfling to join him. Even intoxicated this lucky human managed to foil his best layed plans. He needed to be dealt with swiftly

He wanted to return to the Basilica and confront his new found family member but he continued to follow this unlikely trio to hear what they planned to do.

7. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...a foul odour of blood and death darkens the air. It's the smell of a king. DARIUS, SHOW YOURSELF!"

Leon released the catch on another throwing knife, letting it drop down into his hand. He looked around furtively. <Where is he?>

Leon stood, with the throwing knife concealed in his hand, waiting for Darius to make his appearance. <No mistake about it- he will appear.>

8. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

1 <--see? Are happy now Kamui?

Kaji popped the last silly pill he had found in his pocket into his mouth and then forgot what he was doing and tripped.

When memory came back he found himself face first in something warm and snuggly. He looked up and saw the face of Leon. "Gaack," Fuuma twitched, "Thank god that was the last one."

Damn white coat, he thought, I better get rid of it, its a hazard to me very much. And with that thought he ripped off his white coat to reveal a black t-shirt, black boots, and black jeans. He threw his glasses on the ground and put on a pair of Sunglasses.

"I hate white cloths," Kaji said, then he came to his senses, "No more going yaoi on the Vamp King this time...unless I have to...."

He took a slight fighting stance and wondered, Iwonder what its like to be a vampire...all the freedom and power and strength....

9. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

A dark gray coyote lunged at Leon from behind their flank. He decided to destroy them now if he couldn't turn Leon he would make an example of him. Show halflings that they wouldn't recieve any mercy.

In mid leap he metamorphosed himself back to his normal form, drew his sword and swung Tuebor at Leon's neck.

10. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon heard the swing coming and ducked under it in a weird parody of a limbo, his head connecting with the pavement hard. <Damn!>

He knelt quickly and swept a leg past Darius' knees, hoping to trip him, he then slashed upwards with his throwing knife quickly.

<Looks like I won't be joining him!>

11. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

And so came an after effect of the Silly Pills

"LORD DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaji squealed.

He jumped over and snuggled the great King.

"wuzzup my manpimp?"

12. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki watched in amazement, "What fools, they shall receive their just rewards soon enough though."

Setsaki took out a knife and cut his hand, he dabbed his finger in the blood and wrote the japanese character for 'Fire' on the back of his hand. The mark burned into he back of his hand and he held his hand close to him.

Out of no where, a small thing of fire apperead, Setsaki puffed his cigarette and extinguished the flame.

By this time, the wound had completely healed and Setsaki looked back at Darius, The Vampire King.

OOC: Hey!!! We need to have all of the humans somehow meet in one place soon, it is time to really get this RPG underway and make things a bit less confusing.

13. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

Distracted by Kaji's antics, Darius missed dodging Leon's kick. He managed to dodge the slash. He attempted to grab purchase on Kaji but only succeeded in dragging him down with himself on top of Leon. The two fell directly on Leon's head, driving the halfling unconscious.

Darius rose from the ground as quickly as he had fallen and tossed Leon's prone form over his shoulder. He looked at Kaji's bedraggled form on the ground. "I don't have time for this." He said then darted towards the Basilica with his new prize.

14. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

The druggs were finally startin to wear off.

"Hey man, get back here," Kaji pulled out twin pistols of the Yamamorii and unleashed both clips at the Vampire King."

He tossed the guns to the ground and threw severalwoden stakes towards the King.

Then....

Kaji searched his pockets and found another bottle of Silly Pills
    He picked up his pistols and loaded them with the Silly Pills.
    Fourteen Pills were shot directly at Darius.

"That got rid of those..." Kaji laughed.

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena heard the shots go off and ran towards the sounds of it. She hid behind the bushes but when she saw Leon now on the shoulder of the Vampire King she lost all reason and ran towards the King. She took a flying leap and prepared to kick him from behind to free Leon from his grasp. All Athena knew was that Leon had given her freedom and she planned on helping him all she could.

16. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki grinned and stabbed himself again with his knife. This time, on the opposite hand, still in blood, he wrote the japanese character for 'Lightning' And now he could control both the elements of Fire and Lightning.

His right hand (Fire) lit on fire and his left hand (lightning) burst into lightning. He walked out of the shadows, both hands still lit with their magic.

"And now, you fool shall see true power."

Setsaki threw a blast of fire laced with lightning at Darius and another directly at Kaji.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri glanced behind her back. She saw two blast aimed for Kaji and Derios. Both were partucularly (sp) close to her9In didtance I mean). She punched the one aimed for Kaji and immediatly kicked the one aimed at Derios back at Setsaki. She looked at him from behind her back arrogantly, "It's rood to interoupt." She said, cooly. SHe walked torwards him, "Untill there finished, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait."

18. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

OOC: hey babe, turn sign off. ;)
    ....what are u trying to pull Kamui? lol
    -------------
    BIC:
    Kaji loaded his guns with more silly pills and proceeded to shoot at Darius and Setsaki at the same time.
    "Your a human, why are you attacking me?" he screamed at Setsaki.

19. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

Athena hit him in the lower back, Darius barely moved but was nonetheless distracted for an instant. He was aware of the bullets but not able to dodge them.

Darius watched as the bullets ricocheted harmlessly off his armor. The silly pills however exploded on it into a fine mist that permeated the air surrounding him.

Something struck Darius funny. He dropped Leon then said "Who wants to play twister!"

20. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji wanted to join in on the fun. He popped a silly pill into his mouth and then..

"Can it be naked twister?" he asked pulling out a Twister game box out frm nowhere.

He opened it up and unfolded the mat, he took out a spinner and started laughing hysterically.

"Who wants to play?"