RPG Archives [RPG]Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

So you do wish to come with me, little vampire, Eclipse said to Nemesis. Then follow me and do not stray from the path. We are entering a popular area for humans.

Eclipse then reached into his cloak and brought out a single gun. It was dark black and was not much to look at. But you could tell that it was designed for one thing. To kill.

With pistol in hand and a nod to Neme he slowly melted into the darkness.

OOC: Does anyone want to challenge me and Neme.

2. Nemesis13

Nemesis13 New Member

Nem rolled her eyes as he called her 'little vampire', that annoyed her beyond belief. Unlike him, she wasn't worried about coming in contact with a human because she hated her life and death wouldn't be so bad, though... she was ready to fight. She was always armed, and her guns were always charged and at reach. She followed close to him, staring down at the floor as she walked.

3. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

Darius sensed trouble, there were more humans around. He didn't quite trust this half-vampire there was something peculiar about him but he felt he should play along to try to get him in his control.

"So this is your offering. A good find." He removed the barrier around the girl and lifted her to his shoulder. He decided to avoid a fight and risk losing the halfling or the sacrifice.

"Your best interests lie with me. I can give you power and let you live. I suggest you keep up."

He bounded into the night. Only to stop in mid bound, directly in front of Kaji.

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon ran after the Vampire King. <Damn it! I think he knows! I promised Athena she would be all right!>

Leon watched the King stop in front of a human. Leon walked towards the human.

"Hey- do you know who this is?"

Leon gave him a beseeching look. <Please, please don't start a fight, if you fight, this girl could be hurt.>

Leon took a defensive stance. "Please let us pass."

<Augh! What am I doing? I made it sound like I'm with the Vampire King!>

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

The sky was a dark blanket, there had been no light to touch the earth in a while. Ruined buildings creaked and Kaji stared into the eyes of the Vampire King himself. The Man who is responsible for her to be taken.

"You two may pass," Kaji spoke to the half-vampire and the girl, "But you may not, Darius."

He took out Dual Pistols filled with Silver Bullets and pointed each at the Vampire King.

"You will pay for what you had done to her."

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

OOC: Sorry about that MT, I had already asked Kamui if I could join through pms and assumed that was getting permission. heh, but you know what they say when you assume things. My most humble apologies reguardless.

IC: Akiko observed both confrontations with rapt attention, but was having trouble hearing the second from her position. Sighing with frustration she decided to let her presence be known to the others and stood up exiting the building. Walking towards the group with interest, she fixed the vampire holding the pistols with an unblinking stare.

"I do not think that is a wise choice of words, friend. While your revenge against Lord Darius is more then likely with good reason. I do not think the person with whom you are speaking of would want you to die trying to avenge her. While I am sure your skill is great, I can assure you the Vampire King's is greater. Do not throw your life away so carelessly."

7. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse had now come upon the confrontation between Darius and the traitor vampires. He wasn't worried about the Darius for Eclipse had seen this kind of confrontation before and the king always came out on top.

But why not prove my loyalty to him and then get deeper into his circle Eclipse thought.

With that thought he pointed his pistol at Kaji and fired at his head!

8. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

The girl in the red coat grew increasingly annoyed, she was right there yet they were ignoring her. Her annoyance vanished however when Akiko started talking to the foolish human who aimed his weapons at the powerful vampire..

"Darius? Wait! He's the vampire king??" She should've known from the power he was emanating, but still...

Then the other vampire came out of nowhere and aimed a gun at the human's head..

With lightning quick speed, she pulled Kaji to the ground, causing the bullet to miss his head, and, just as fast, pulled out her shotgun from the depths of her coat and pointed it at Eclipse's face. Her hood had fallen back, revealing a young face with round grey eyes, all giving her the look of a pure human.

"Back off, vampy!! This man may be an idiot, but he does not deserve death from the likes of you!" she said boldly, but slowly becoming aware that there were three vampires around her, one of which was the Vampire King.

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Post 2

Akiko blinked in surprise at the speed of the girl and was equally shocked to find out she was a human. Frowning in irritation at the young girl's nick name for her race she sighed in resignation before glaring daggers at the vampire who dared to take the shot in the first place. Walking forward she grabbed him by the jaw and made him look her in the face before speaking.

"You incompetent fool! Not only do you endanger the lives of others around you, but you endanger the life of the vampire king! Where is your judgment man?! Expand your brain a teensie little bit before firing that blasted thing!"

Releasing his face with a flick of her wrist she stared down at the young girl, a look of sadness flashed across her facaude before being quickly replaced with mild annoyance. "You need to use your better judgement as well child. Now not only do a number of vampires know who and what you are, but you have delivered yourself directly into the clutches of the vampire king himself. My sympathies do not cross the lines of ignorance."

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Post 1

ooc: I'm assuming my character was knocked out.

Bic: Athena blinked she couldn't remember falling asleep or anything or how she ended up on somebody's shoulder. Then it all came flooding back into her mind and she realized she was on the Vampire King's Shoulder. For a moment she was afraid b ut she had a feeling that she would be alright. She found Leon with her eyes and while her face portrayed fear she tried to send Leon a message through her eyes saying that all was fine and she was fine.

11. Angel of Light

The girl glared at Akiko, "I'd rather risk my own life than allow another human die at your kind's hands!"

She was slightly sweating and out of breath. She had to use her vampiric powers to move quickly enough to save Kaji, and then she pushed that part of her to the back of her mind again. It was very tiring to do so, but she vowed never to use those powers unless there was no other choice in the matter.

She reached in her coat with her other hand and pulled out a pistol which she aimed at Akiko. The other hand still pointing the shotgun at Eclipse.

"Now, all of you...let us go, unless you want to die tonight!"

12. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji had been caught on suprise, but was saved thanks to the Girl in the red coat. "Domo Arigatou miss." he said to her.

He pointed one pistol at the Vampire King and the other at the one called Leon, "You two better not move.."

"By the way," Kaji said to Akiko, "How do you know about my past?"

13. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki walked out into the middle of Kaji's little sharade "Dont think about killing Darius, he is mine." Setsaki pulled out his longbarreled 45 and cocked the slide.

"Ever been shot with a Yamamorii bullet Darius? You might like it. Or i could just throw a few stakes at you." Setsaki pulled open his trench coat and it was lined inside with Silver Stakes.

"Darius, listen here, Go to the cemetery nearest the Cathedral at dawn tomorrow."

14. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Human or not, Do not get in my way. I will be the one who kills Darius." Kaji said while pointing both of his pistols at Darius, "This is personal."

He tightened his grip on his pistols and shot two silver bullets straight at the Vampire King himself.

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena grimanced as she heard the shots fired. She knew that they were directed to the Vampire King and she hoped to God that she would not be used as a sheild. She looked at Leon and then she knew what she had to do to protect him and ensure that humans would be safe. She got off of the V King's shoulder somehow and pushed bothe him and Leon to the ground before the shots hit her on either arm. She turned and faced the one who fired the shots and said, "I had to do that. If either my master or his King had been shot or killed i would have been killed or even worse been turned to a vampira myself. Please next time you fight them chose a better option."

16. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

"You fool!!! Darius shouldnt be taken lightly. And i shouldnt either, do you know who I am? I am Darius' nephew, but i bet he didnt even know that, did he? I am Half Vampire."

Setsaki glared at Kaji for a long time, "You are one of the humans, arent you? Are you a Shenjuki?"

17. Angel of Light

Rian eyes widen in shock and yelled angrily at Kaji, "Baka! Don't shoot the girl!"

Then Setsaki started talking and Rian just stared at him,
    "Why is he telling us this? Who would be proud to be a part vampire?!!He's such a cocky bastard." she thought angrily.

"He's not. I can tell. Shenjuki dont attack like an idiot, like he just did." she answered his question, her guns still pointed at the two other vampires. "And both of you shut up! The Vampire King isn't about to just let you kill him, let's just leave with our lives and fight another day."

18. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse watched the argument with amusmant. He wasn't worried very much about the shotgun being pointed at him. The silly girl wasn't even paying attention to him anymore. And that other vampire who had yelled at him. Who did she think she was calling him a fool. Except for Darius. Eclipse was the oldest person here. And Darius wasn't in the least bit danger when he had fired. Eclipse had over a hundred years of experience with guns; he wasn't going to miss now.

Eclipse ran over to the girl and wretched the shotgun out of her hand and then jumped to the top of a building. He pointed it at the human who was declaring himself as Darius's nephew. Eclipse recongnized him as Setsaki the human assassin. He was the one Eclipse was supposed to kill.

19. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Lexus had been watching from a distance, wondering if her help was needed. Further more, she did not wish to take part in any of the killings. Finally, she helped herself up and hopped off her ledge, heading towards Akiko. She clutched her katana, just in case.
    "Akiko, are you alright? I'm sorry I left like that." She stared at Rian and the others lazily, until her eyes hit Darius and the human child. She suddenly looked rather upset. She looked over to Akiko.
    "That poor child... and that Kaji- he's a traitor!"
    Lexus clecnhed her fangs and growled lowly at Kaji.

20. Angel of Light

Rian's eyes widen as the vampire tore the shotgun from her hand and jumped away with it.

"Oh no you don't, bastard!" she pulled her other pistol from her coat and started firing at Eclipse the minute he took her gun.

Seeing her shots missed, she ran toward the building, stoping some feet away and looked up.

"I'll get you..." She sheathed both her pistols, then streached out her arms. Rian then muttered some incarnation under her breath and her hands were engulfed in cackling electricty. With a yell, she pointed her hands at the ground, where the energy blasted into the ground, traveled through the earth until it reached the building, shot right up through it, tearing the building apart and exploded when it hit the roof.

"Give me back my gun, you jerk!!!!" Rian yelled angrily.