RPG Archives [RPG]Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon was a bit irked that his tough and evil vamp act hadn't had any effect on the young girl, but at the same time, he was well pleased. It was good to find a human made of stronger stock than the rest- one that wouldn't run screaming when confronted with something unfamiliar.

<Should I drop the act, or should I continue? I want to tell her that everything will be all right, and that she'll be fine, but I need her to act like she doesn't know- Maybe it would be easier for her to act like she doesn't know if she really didn't know.>

"Hrm," he grunted. "I didn't need your name."

<Don't take me at face value.>

"Do you know where I'm taking you?"

<I need you to trust me.>

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

post 2

Athena heard his words but for some reason they didn't scare her. She had no idea why he was saying them but then she figured he must want to show other vamps that people feared him so she decided to follow along and said, in a very frightened sounding voice, "N-no."

3. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse chuckled softly, he was always amused by these young vampires. They were always so pissed off. They would rather stew in their own juices than actually get help. But he decided that he should answer her.

" Well young one I am heading towards the church. It will be our new headquarters. But really you don't have to be so cold to me. All vampires go through the stage of life where you are constantly depressed. It is part of our being. Soon you will understand that. I have lived for 130 years so I know what I'm talking about. Now come with me. The King (at this he had a little chuckle) will give us our assignments."

Eclipse then turned away from her; but then all of a sudden he stopped.

" Oh and Nemesis don't trust the Vampire King he has got rid of many vampires in his life. I only work for him to further my own means. You should to."

4. Meaikoh

"We're going to church," he said in a regular voice. Then, he dropped his voice down lower, without making it sound like a whisper. "I am known as Leon, Leon Aldoux. Please, do not address me by my first name for the moment. I need you to act very scared- if you act scared, your life is in less danger than if you act fearless. I know you are made of stronger stuff than that- but I need you to help me now. I have to get closer to the Vampire King to save a great deal of humans."

<Am I making a horrible mistake?>

Leon's throwing knives itched on his arms- or maybe he was just imagining it. He felt like a fight was growing ever closer.

5. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

"Prepare the inverted crucifixes." Darius said to his underlings "Tie the mortals to them when as soon as they are brought. I'm going out to hunt. If we are to gather enough mortals , my skills shall be needed."

With a flourish of his cloak, and a leap off the steps, Darius was gone. Into the night, he bounded. Out of the hinterlands and into the city.

Approaching the downtown sector, the smell of human strengthened. He turned to the source, a short figure in the darkness. He lifted himself to the above floors of the surrounding buildings and prepared to strike. Death from above.

He moved to strike, and when the victim lay directly below him he dropped. Before he could strike, another figure flew at him from the shadows.

6. Nemesis13

Nemesis13 New Member

She rolled her eyes as he (Eclipse) spoke to her, she really didn't care what he had to say or what anyone else had to say for that matter. One of the reasons she hated vampires was because they always thought they were better than everyone else. Nevertheless, she ignored his comments and moved on to the important matter.

"Church?"

She took a minute to think about the issue and whether it was a smart decision to go with him or if she should just stay out of the whole thing. The thing was that she didn't care who she had to kill and she didn't care if she had to die in the process, besides it would give her something to do.

"I'm going with you." she added quickly, looking up at him.

7. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji walked away from the female Vampire...<She had to be her...>
    He walked around the ruined city and encountered a Church, oddly prim and neat.
    <Well this seems rather suspicious...> he thought

Kaji took a deep breath, clutched his crossbow, and started to walk towards the door...

----
    FOOC: prolly only post for the day..

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri stood there for a moment. And then started to wonder, "He listened well. I wonder why." She said, thining.
    She stopped for a moment when she heard a ring in her pocket. It was her Cell. She answered it, "The church, huh? I'll be there."
    She put the cell phone back in her pocket. She satrted to walk down the pavement to the church.

9. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

The girl in the red coat continues down the streets, her head low, but her senses alert. The vampires were gathering...in a church...humans were heading there as well.

She didn't care...not tonight...She heard the gunshot and knew of the vampire's fate and a smile crossed her face...

10. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Lexus appeared silently in the night. She peered around cautiously, unsure of what is happening.

11. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Sesaki wandered aorund until he found the great cathedral in which the Vampire King reigned.

He quickly got out a note and slid it throught the door.

He took off very fast as not to be seen.

OOC: Hey! Dont go and post what the note says!!! I will post what the note has written on it!!!

12. Meaikoh

MOOC: GUYS! The Vampire King is encamped outside the Cathedral. He can't enter it until he desecrates it- which is why humans are being gathered there. And I have to disregard your post, Yasuko

IC:

Leon released the catch on one of his throwing knives and threw himself at their assailant. "Athena, get out of there!"

Leon hit their assailant in the shoulder. When he saw the Vampire's face, he recoiled as if bitten. "L-Lord Darius!"

He rose and dusted himself off. <Don't show fear when faced with the Vampire Lord. It can only cause your death.>

He didn't know what to tell the Vampire King. If he said he was bringing the girl to the Cathedral, he might decide to kill her right then and there- and he had already promised her safety.

On the other hand- if he didn't say anything, he was even more likely to get both of them killed. He had to think fast.

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Crouching within a nearby building, Akiko observed the vampire king with open contempt.
    <So this is our so called leader? Funny, I was expecting something a little more grand and elaborate. What a disappointment.>
    Scrunching up her nose in obvious distaste, she shifted her posistion in the shadows to get a look at who Lord Darius was speaking with. Blinking in confusion she noticed that the eyes of the other individual held an almost grey tint to them. Intrigued, she inched forward hoping to catch a bit of the conversation between the two men.

MOOC: LiLd3vil4u, you've been accepted into the RPG now, but here is an Official Warning- Wait until your character is Accepted in the future before posting to a new RPG, especially when coming in after the RPG has been started. Glad to have you aboard, though-
    MT

14. Angel of Light

The girl in the red coat stopped in the middle of the street and raised her gaze from the ground.

The most interesting sight was just in front of her...A human was talking to a very powerful vampire. There was another human cowering nearby and there was a dagger on the floor.

"This looks interesting..."

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena looked at Leon frightfully then at Lord Darius with even true fear. She had heard rumors of him from her old master and now she realized that Leon had been placed in a difficult place and she tried to think quickly of how to both save and cover for her new master. She closed her eyes and waited for an idea. One hit and she decided to chance it and with downcast eyes she whispered, in a fearful voice, "Is this the place of torture you spoke of Master?"
    She hoped that she was doing the right thing, all she knew was that Leon wanted to save many humans so he had to live. She had to help him.

16. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

"Quiet, you." With a wave of his hand darkness envelopped the young girl and she fell to the ground. "What are you doing here? Taking her to the Basilica, I wot?" Darius said.

He noted the halflings' speed and strength when he attacked the girl. A half-vampire as well, by the eyes, he could tell. "You'd do well not to attack your elders and betters, youngling. But- I suppose allowances should be made for the callow youth, for this is a human haven and you reacted well- if it had been anyone else."

Darius was looking for a new familiar, the last one had been turned after the vampires had found a truck full of wine-coolers. This one could do well, and the girl could serve as a means of acquiring this new familiar. It might prove interesting to have a half-vampire as a familiar.

Traditionally familars went out during the day when the vampires couldn't. Familiars were really just tradition now, like a pet, but were still sometimes needed to run "errands" in places that Vampires can't go, such as churches, and other holy places.

OOC: Understood, Kamui. Thanks for pointing that out.

17. Meaikoh

Leon felt something brittle break in the pit of his stomach. He was torn between keeping his promise to this innocent girl of keeping her safe, and saving what might be hundreds or even thousands of others. Not just the ones who would be sacrificed tonight, but in the future, those that would never even have a chance.

He decided to live for the present. By saving Athena, he might be able to save others. He ignored the Vampire King and tried to approach Athena. He was repelled by the barrier that surrounded her.

<Barrier? When did that happen?>

He didn't have very much guile, but he needed to put on a ruse now. "Lord Darius, you've damaged my offering."

The Vampire King did not seem to be impressed.

<I think I'm going to die.>

18. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji had taken a walk away from the Cathedral. Then he spyed three figures interacting, one on the ground, one standing up speaking to the last one, that one had a rather evil aura surrounding him, Kaji could sense it.

He tightened his grip on his crossbow and a wooden stake, he proceeded to walk towards the three..

19. Angel of Light

The girl in the red coat heard footsteps behind her and, turning around she saw a human walking towards her and the three in front of her; weapons tightening in his hands.

The girl looked back at the powerful vampire, then back at Kaji.

"What is he thinking? Even I'm not going to attack...it would be suicide...unless he had some help..." she muttered to herself, thinking on her next course of action.

20. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki had stumbled on to the vampire kings hiding place.

He quickly wrote a note in Vampiric runes that read:

Come to the Cemetary closest to the Cathedral at dawn. Wait there until you recieve further orders.

He enveloped the note and sealed it.

Then he threw it into the camp and watched.