RPG Archives [RPG]Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

OOC: kaji isnt a vampire u mantools....incase u thought that
    --------------
    IC:

Kaji stared as the Human Girl save the Vampire King.
    "I apologize for my stupidity," Kaji blushed, "I guess it was my anger, but now I have medicine for that," he said taking out a bottle that said Silly Pills. A small arrow appeared from nowhere pointing to the bottle.

Kaji popped one into his mouth and then hugged Lord Darius.
    "Could you anwser me this question?" asked Kaji, nibbling The King's ear, "Why did you have to take my Girlfriend?"

2. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Post 3

Akiko blinked at each of them clearly confused and baffled at their behavior. Throwing up her hands in disgust she snorted in distress and walked off in irritation. As she reached the corner she paused for a moment before throwing back a retort.

"I wish you all a very fond farewell. When you decide to grow up and act like adults rather than foolish children, be sure to let me know. As for you Kaji the reasons for me knowing about your past are strictly confidential. One day I may tell you, but for the moment I think you are bit to drugged as well as depressed for me to divulge you that information. Keep yourself alive for the time being and when you are ready I will find you."

Seeing that the human girl was otherwise occupied with saving her own neck, she decided to bite back the bitter retort she had on her tongue. <All I can do is hope for her safety and that she is clever enough to get out of this on her own.>

"Come Lexus, we have much I wish to discuss. It has been far too long since I have seen you, and wish to hear all your news in a more private area."

She dropped her head in acknowledment to the vampire king in a gesture of humility before disappearing around the corner, and out of sight.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

MOOC: No prob, LD :p. Kamui- weren't you full vampire...? And Darius' nephew? 0.0 I can't wait to see my brother's reply. What a soap opera!

OC:

Leon shook his head silently. He motioned to Athena and rested a hand on her upper arm. He guarded her protectively.

<So many people...No, this isn't good.>

Leon threw a glance around. One of the humans- a male no less, was now nibbling on Lord Darius' ear in a rather lewd fashion. Leon grimaced. What a disgusting display. Only a few moments earlier, this human had been after the Vampire King's life.

There were a great deal of humans and vampires around. Much to his surprise, there was also somebody claiming to be Darius' nephew.

Some were protecting the King, others were here to kill him and others apparently were there to nibble his ears.

Leon finally spoke, in a modulated but quiet tone. "I'm going to leave now. Athena, should you wish to follow, I promised to protect you. The rest of you...I have no quarrel with you."

4. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Hey you," Kaji called to Leon in a sly tone, "can I get your number? Maybe we could have a talk or something else one day."

Kaji started to lick LorD Darius.
    "You are so sweet oh King."
    Kaji popped a few more Silly Pills into his mouth.

5. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

Darius was paralyzed in disgust, but snapped out of it when Kaji licked him. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF LUCIFER DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

He threw Kaji To the ground. "You're barely even worth my time." He said to the drugged Kaji. He then turned to the many members of the surrounding adiance. "Anyone who wishes to show his allegiance, immortal or not, kill this fool."

He turned to Setsaki. "And you. If you want to die then we shall fight, but perhaps you could still reap the benifits of nepotism, if you can convince me not to kill you. Anyone else who wants a fight just name the place."

He then addressed the half-vampire protecting the girl. "I see now where your loyalties lie, and soon you should pay. But it isn't to late to join me."

As an after thought he added "You're all very lucky that I didn't simply kill you all."

With that he leapt over Setsaki and dissapeared into the darkness. A large bat circled over head where the vampire had been.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena nodded at Leon and stood next to him. She would help him at all costs and maybe eveything would be alright. She looked at the one who had just downed Silly pills and couldn't help but laugh.

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri sat on a branch of a tree right in the path of Darius. She laughed sweetly, "My, my Lord Darius, wasn't that a fine display."

She said, loud enough for him to hear. She was looking as elegant as ever, although only vampires would only be able to get a grim image from her through the darkness, unless their sight was a keen as her own. She blinked, erasing any sign of her being there, since the only earlier seen trace of her there was the moonlight reflecting off of her blood red eyes, "I met the drugged one earlier. He seemed quiet....dumbfounded when he saw me. Is there anything I should know about him that I some how forgot?" She asked playfully.

8. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji was sad. "Hey man, can I at least get your number?" he said tearfully.

Then all of a sudden, he snapped out of it.
    "Auugh...my head hurts...both of them...." Kaji said while holding his head and his crotch.

<....why does that head hurt....>

".....Anyway I shall be off....(to find the hottie Darius again..)"
    "Peace!" Kaji said while making a peace sign and departing in the direction that the Vampire King went.

9. Meaikoh

Leon stood next to Athena, arms akimbo, undecided. <The best laid plans of Mice & Men, I suppose...What is the next best course of action? Darius wants something from me, that much is clear. Maybe it's to do with that thing...But how could he know about that?>

Leon looked down sideways at something on the pavement. He stooped for a second and picked it up. Brushing it off with one thumb, he realized it was part of one of his throwing knives.

<Damn it! I forgot to pick up the one I threw before, and this is the result.>

Somebody must have stepped on it. He would have to examine his other throwing knives for imperfections. This one had clearly been sub-par. None of his knives should break just from being stepped on.

He spoke in the same quiet, modulated tone as before. "Athena, I'm leaving now. Maybe you shouldn't come along. I have to do some things I'm not proud of."

<It's necessary to save all those people. I have to join the Vampire King...or do whatever it is he wants of me. I can perhaps find a different solution for taking this Cathedral...As a matter of fact, I already have, haven't I?>

Leon laid out his plan in his mind. He would tell the Vampire King of this alternative plan. Surely the King would want bloodshed, but if something easier came along, he might take that solution.

<It's very simple...All I have to do is enter the Cathedral...and invite the Vampires in.>

10. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Not bothering to look back and see if Lexus was following or not Akiko cursed under her breath. The sense of foreboding she felt earlier had increased and now sat like a large rock in the pit of her stomach. Rubbing her abdomen with the palm of her hand she stopped for a moment trying to catch her breath. She eyed the cathedral where the vampires were to meet and felt her insides tighten painfully. Dropping to her knees she winced as another wave of pain hit her. Akiko brought her hand to her forhead closing her eyes, she tried to shut out the world that appeared to be spinning around her at a rapid pace. After what seemed an eternity, she opened her eyes and felt her self recover enough to stand. Narrowing her gaze she stared at the building a time before realizing she was holding her breath. Letting it out in what was almost a sigh she gave voice to the thoughts brooding at the back of her mind.

"Blood shall be spilt this night. The smell of it is so strong I can nearly taste its delectable metallic flavor upon my tongue."

Shaking her head to rid her mind of these dark imaginings, Akiko merely stood staring at the cathedral where she knew the other vampires gathered to await their instructions from Lord Darius.

11. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Eclipse had felt a little nervous when the building had started breaking but had soon forgotten about as he had watched the human Kaji make out with Darius.

Not bothering to give back the gun Eclipse jumped down into a dark alley. He was wondering where Neme had gone. Why hadn't she turned up he thought.

12. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Lexus's attention flickered back. She trailed a little behind Akiko, who looked like she could kill. When she saw her black out, she ran over and stood beside her.
    "Aikiko!!! Are you alright? Why are you so angry?"
    She layed back on the grass and eyed the tall cathedral, wondering what was bothering her. Then, she too stopped and sniffed the air. She smelled death, an shook the thought away.
    "Hey, Aki, do you think that human girl is alright? Just wondering, yuo know."

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

post 1

Akiko shook her head in denial at the question lexus asked. She wasnt sure if she should tell her of the visions she had been having the past week. Blinking rapidly several times she managed to to regain some of her composure so she could answer. Gracing her with a watery smile and brief nod Akiko looked back at the cathedral with a troubled heart.

"Im fine Lexus really, it was just a dizzy spell. I have been having them often lately but this one wasnt like the others. Perhaps it is merely because I have not fed enough, but somehow I dont think so. As for the human girl, I am sure she is fine. She reminds me of myself in a way I suppose, fighting for survival in this world of chaos. I just wish she had more common sense is all, but if she has managed thus far, then I am sure she can handle the situation well enough."

14. Yasuko

Lexus wasn't sure that she believed her, but she went along with it.
    "Are you sure?" she asked with questioning eyes.
    "I'm pretty sure something's bothering you. You keep staring at the cathedral. I think we could all use a little human blood right now, actually. Do you think you King would let have a little hunt? And speaking of the little girl, I don't know, I just feel bad for her. I know she's a human, but she's just a child and I can't help worrying about her."
    She then saw the water in Akiko's eyes.
    "You lying, you know," and layed back.

15. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

post 2

Akiko nodded her assent when Lexus pointed out that she was hiding something. Looking at her with distant eyes she began to tell her of the visions she had been having the over the course of the week. Not sure where to start she continued gazing at the church several moments before speaking.

"All right Lexus, I trust you well enough to know you will speak of this to no one. I have been having these images in my head...pictures that flash in and out of my dreams. I fear the days of the vampire race are numbered my friend. Whether these are warnings or my imagination I dont know but I am afraid to find out the truth. My dreams contain images of the vampires in the process of preparing a sacrifice when a group of people burst into the room and begin a mass slaughter of our kind. The vampires fight back valiantly but they are no match for this new enemy. I never saw faces only shadows across the wall and the deafening screams that pierce the silence of this holy place. My sixth sense has been screaming at me all night not to ignore this and when I caught sight of the cathedral just now I saw the images again. I...I think perhaps that this slaughter is going to happen tonight at this place."

Turning Akiko glanced at Lexus with hooded eyes before looking back at the cathedral.

"We must warn the others. Whether this vision holds any merit I know not, but at least it will give the vampires ample time to prepare themselves so they are not taken by surprise."

16. Yasuko

post 1

Lexus listened quietly and didn't say a word for a long time. She didn't like hearing all the horrible things Akiko had visioned, and all the death. Like a child, she bundled her body against her knees and frowned. Finally she sighed-
    "Akiko, that just can't be true. First off, it's horrible. Second, it just can't be true... I mean, I know you can't help these visions, but even if it were real- what race could ever kill off the vampires? We are stronger than anything left on earth... but I suppose we should warn them, if you think it's best. What are they going to think when we tell them?"
    Lex looked down and thought of what Darius and the others would say if they came in with this story. Then she thought of the horror that might come if they let it go.
    "You know, your right, we should. And I promise I won't tell anyone."

17. Meaikoh

Post #1

Darius wasn't far ahead of Leon, or so Leon thought. But then, the Vampire King had the advantage of being able to change form.

<I'll never catch up...>

Leon looked for signs that the Vampire King had passed. <Where is he?>

Leon finally caught up with Darius. "Darius!"

The bat whom he had thought was Darius didn't respond in any way.

<Have I been chasing a normal bat? This will tell me for certain.>

Leon had trouble saying the words he must say next. <I feel like I'm betraying my very soul.>

"Lord Darius...I want to...join you."

Leon felt the back of his eyeballs tickle. He actually wanted to cry. <I never wanted to have to say those words...I have to remember who it is I want to save...Hundreds, maybe thousands.>

"Lord Darius, will you have me?"

18. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji then staggered to the two out of nowhere, apparently on a large dose of Silly Pills

"Hey man, the Darrie here is my man. So back off you Mantool."

Kaji did a little lapdance to Darius and then stepped away to punch Leon in the face.

"Dont u be touchin my man, you tool."

Kaji then droped his pills into the sewer on accident.

--------------------
    Edit: Language. Gomen Nasai.
    -MT

....whats wrong with manho? lol and i dont like sily persn so i changed it to Mantool. :p
    ~*Foomz*~

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri jumped off the tree elegantly. She didn't like any one in this sort of state. It almost made her sick. She walked up to Kaji, "Is there a reason you keep taking those things? They really do alot to your personal image....' She said lecturingly, as if she were talking to an animal. Of course, to her, he was. Just a human.
    She turned around to see Darius gone. She looked at Leon, "If you're really telling to truth, come with me and we'll find him." She said, walking away.

20. Meaikoh

Leon blocked Kaji's punch. "Those pills must affect your motor skills."

"If you're really telling to truth, come with me and we'll find him."

Leon made an involuntary sound of negation in his throat. It betrayed his morals even more to ally himself with this woman.

<Damn it! Kaji is always in my way! He is human, he ought to understand...I'm trying to save lives. I would rather undertake the search alone, but perhaps it would not be wise to refuse this offer.>

Leon began to walk with Roneri. "I must find him."