RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"This guy's been causing trouble lately, I was given the mission to destroy him but he ran away.What about you?"

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"h, boutthe same... he'striedto kill me and killedmylover Zahn....."
    She Smirks.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Just continue weakening him and maybe I could trap him in the parallel dimension or something. I'll go for a higher level attack this time.. Cosmos Stardust Rain... ARMAGEDDON!"

4. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki watched the events and put his hand to his head and said, "jeesh...I'm not going to get use to all this..."

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Alright, my friend." Raikaiday throws something at Mika, and it clasps around her neck. "What.... A collar......." She runs at him and he forms a small ball of energy in his hand, clenching it and choking Mika, causing her to fall to the ground.

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Mika!", Tailki yelled as he ran to her as she feel to the ground again.

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Dont worry, I call upon the power of the Cosmos Star!" Sailor Cosmos Gave half her energy to Mika. "With that energy she'll survive for sure." She Fell to one knee "I feel... weak"

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

"Raikaiday!" Alesie stood as Sailor Tear Star, aiming a blue staff at him, "I'll kill you for all the pain you've cost me!" She glared at him angrily, but respectfuly. He had beaten her before. And she had a feeling today would be no different.

I have to try, she though, "Now, are you going to fight me? Or are you going to use the weak as your shield from me?"

She didn't move, besides getting a stronger foot hold and grip on her Tear Staf.

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"no, wait Tear Star! Please don't!" Mika stood up and walked over to her, "Please don't... he's stronger than before.... and I don't want to fight you..."

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki glared at Mika, confussed by what she just said. He stood in the middle of the two but out of the line of fire, looking from one to the other nervously.

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks to Tailki. "I'm underhis control with this collar.....So I have no control of my actions from this point on..."

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki thought about this a moment then said to himself, "But if she attacks Alesie what can she do about it, she can't hit Mika with that thing.", he looked at Alesies staff

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika's eyes glaze over and she runs at Tailki. "your turn!"

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki stood surpeissed, "What...but...", he couldn't speek any further he was frozen to his spot, he didn't know what to do.

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika runs at him, slashing at him, shredding his shirt.

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Out of Natrual reaction Tailki jumps back at each slash, he yelles to her, "Mika! Stop this! It's me!"

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika's eyes are misty and blank and the collar is glowing. "..........."

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Sailor Tear star grinned with pity, "So am I Mika," She approached
    Raikaiday, "I'm not afriad to hurt her, I dont want to, but I will if I have to...you coward." She said, glanceing to Mika, "You know it's not personal, right?"

Looking back to Raikaiday, "I'm stronger now, I'm not afraid to fight you." She said, reading for attack from both Mika and Raikaiday, "Now face me!"

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"NO! I just gave half my energy to save her and you wont hurt her." Sailor Cosmos put an energy shield around Mika. "You can try to hurt her now but it wont work, Raikaiday is the enemy not Mika. She's already in pain and I won't allow you to increase it" She had a serious look on her face which showed she meant business. "I'll keep Mika busy, Raikaiday is yours to get rid of"

20. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looked around, confused as to who she was fighting. Her eyes showed slight fear in them through the mist.