RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"War, you were in a war?", Tailki looks at the girls surprissingly, "the evil returning? You guys are scaring me...wait is this like a joke on the new guy...", Tailki begins to laugh very fackly then stops as the others look at him not laughing, "uh it is a joke right?"

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

"Theres no room in this battle for cawards." Alesie got up and walked half way through the door, "Come on Prene, we're going home."

"She's right. If you're scared of us just speaking of it," Prene started kindly, "You shouldn't have any thing to do with it, ok?" And she ran after Alesie.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...", Tailki considers and says to himself outloud, "your serious", then yelling after the girls, "...I'm not scared I just...I just thought you were joking with me,", as he puts his fist to his chest then he puts it down and says quiter, "that's all. I'll help. I can do what I can."

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Prene ran up to Alesie, "You didn't have to be so mean about it you know. He's only a kid,"

"Would you just shut up. Do you want us to drag someone else to there death. It's best for him to stay away from thi fight, to stay away from us."

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks at Notos and Tailki. "Tailki.... She's always like that.... and yes... we were all in a war.... a war among ourselves at first.... but then against Raikaiday...." she bows to them. "My name is Mika Maoko Makaoto Makato Antoushima Mycin Derslycin... I am Princess of the 10th dimention....."

6. Bau

Bau New Member

"no...." notos got up. "i'll come with you, the evil have taken much away from me."
    "N..notos.."
    he looked dwn to his father. "father? are you feeling alright?"
    notos' father sat up. "oh yes, and you are not mistaken, these girls, did fight the war. i do remember it. the demons attacking...so much death...you probably don't remember because you were away at the time, notos."
    "right."
    ""your mother helped protect the citizins while the the three of the sailor stars went to fight the evil...Zeklad, was it?" he looked at Prene.
    prene nooded. "yeah."
    "right well now its your turn notos, don't fail. oh and the staff in the closet over there, you can have it, it will draw out the magic powers in you."
    "thank you, father. but are you sure?"
    "yes go." notos' father lay back down. "i will rest here."

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

"Well, no. I dont want that to happen. But know know as well as I do, Alesie, that this war has nothing to do with us besides the fact that we're in it."

"Then why is ever time you get close to some one, they die? And every time I save some one, they die later on? Huh? Wake up and smell the coffee Prene. We're not just in this war, we're arpart of it. And you cant change that. We're tied to it forever."

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looks at the disembogoled group of people, "Did I...Did I do something wrong?", he asked outload mainlly to Mika but to anybody really.

9. Bau

Bau New Member

"but Prene i don't think that you cause the suffering, its FATE, some things cant be helped," notos looked at prene. "nor is it your fault, or yours." he looked at mika and taliki. "BUT regaurdless YOU are a part of this fight whether you like it or not, you have the power to fight this evil..."
    noise came from outside. an explotion that caused the room to shake.
    "what in the heck was that?" notos fell to the ground. he looked around as was everyone.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

"You guy stay here. Prene lets go." Alesie ran out the door then came back in, "Hey Mika, you ready to show us your stuff?"

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

After the shock of the explotion, Tailki said, What can I do? I want to help. ...ugh.", he puts his arms around his stomach, "urr I'm feeling like I did before I left the house.", he said in a mumble, then realising that the others were leaving. "Uhh I'm coming too.", he heads out after them then relising Notos' father, "umm, you don't mind if I leave you do you?"

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

"Tailki, you better stay here. You dont look very good." Prene looked to Alesie, "I'll stay here with Notos's father and Tailki. I think it's best one of us stay's here to protect them."

Alesie nodded, "Good idea. Mika and I will go. And Zahn to, if he can fight."

13. Bau

Bau New Member

"are you guy's gonna be alright?" notos took the staff out of the colset. "i..i'll come with you, mika, aselie and Zahn, remember i too can fight, i won't be a burden." notos looked over at prene and taliki.
    "on second thought i'll stay here just in case they break into the house."
    he gave Mika's team the thumbs up. "go to it, i know that you can win."

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

"Haven't you had enough?" Alesie said as she walked out the door to face the same shadows they she faced earlier that day.

15. Bau

Bau New Member

Inside-
    "hey umm? taliki are you alright, you don't look very good." notos knelt down beside him. "are you sick i have some medicine if you need it, or i can heal you...."
    "..." taliki closed his eyes still clutching his stomach.
    a shadow lumed over head.
    "HA figures that if we kept the main fighting foce busy outside it would leave the more weak inside, now kid." he pointed at notos, "give me you staff, my master wishes it."
    "WHAT my staff no way, who are you." notos got up. "get lost, get out of my house." he swong the staff at the figure.
    "ouch you little brat, you will regret doing that." the man wistled and three more demons came behind him. "i'll let them handle this i'll see you again." and he vanished.
    "darn, i didn't get his name." notos said. "well, hey prene it looks like we have to fight. (gulp) i wish that there was another way around it."

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki sits down and mumbles to them, "I...I'll be fine, go fight...it's them same thing that happened before, I'll feel fine in a few minutes.

17. Bau

Bau New Member

"oh thats good." notos looked over to the demaons and swong his staff at it. the demon slide to the side, notos was now facing away from the demon. then he held his staff in both hands and swung. the demon disappered.
    "thats one." notos said.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Prene stood infront of Tailki, "Who are you? Why are you here?"

19. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika growls loudly, letting the demons know she was ready to fight. Her eyes began to glow a light blue-ish gold color and her markings appeared. The same was happening with Zahn.

20. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki hazed over his eyes didn't lok to be his. He looked at Prene, then his eyes closed again. Openening a few moments later, his own eyes as the demons began to be defeated.
    "..uh...what's going on?", he asks Prene.