RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

"I dont know, but what ever it is, it's working. How are you doing that," She asked throwing a demon to the side.

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looked at Prene confussed, "huh...do what?"

3. Bau

Bau New Member

"do what? you say." notos smashed a demon with his staff. "it isn't me doing it." so it has to be you."
    "oh great," notos said as he was backed into the corner by a demon. he held the staff in front of him in hopes of defending an attack. "yay." he said sarcasticly. the demon closed in on him.
    "what i wouldn't do for a BOLT of lightining on him." a spark shoot out of the staff and hit the demon, it fell back. "oh thats cool."

4. Musashi

Musashi New Member

White Samurai appears, looks over at the demon and smiles.....Holding his fist high into the air he charges towards the demon. "Strike of Light!" He screams as his fist strikes the demon. Suddenly the demon starts holding its chest, "What is happening to me?!!" It shouts as it tumbles backwards, "Tis a spell, it will make you see the light!" White Monk responds. The demon stumbles all over the area and falls to the floor, its original physique and colour changing to a peaceful colour of white. The demon stands up, "What have you done to me?" IT speaks out in a peaceful voice, "I have cleared out the evil within your soul, now you are free of the clutches of darkness." White Monk responds, "What is your name?" The demon looks puzzled around the room, "It's been a while since I tried to remember, but I believe that it is: Melchior." Melchior the Demon responds, "Melchior, you are a demon no longer," White Monk shouts, "Now, please tell us, who sent you and why did he or she do it?"

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki sat in the corner of the couch trying to avoid the deamons and his new friends as to not get in the way as the White Samurai appears.
    "...who are you...?", Tailki asked shackfully.

6. Musashi

Musashi New Member

White Samurai stood there. staring over at Taliki, "Well," he answered, "I am White Samurai, and to my left stands my partner White Monk." He then looked around the room, he stared back at Taliki, "We have come from the palace of light as brothers to bring all evil into the light. Our Lord Akato doesnt like seeing evil in the world." He continued, "Why is it that you were all fighting that demon?"

7. Bau

Bau New Member

"why are we fighting THAT demon..." notos walked up to the white monk. "my gawd, a whole lot of um came to get me i have to protect myself, from them."
    he stood looking at white monk.
    ".... oh no." he jumped. "aselie, mika and her friend are out side fighting, we have to help them." he turned to go outside.

8. Musashi

Musashi New Member

The two turn and follow the running teen out the door. With quizzed looks on their faces....

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looked as they all left, and said, "...guys...wait for me...", as he slowly got up and went out after them not wanting to be left alone in case anything else decides to pop up.

10. Bau

Bau New Member

"hey everyone. share the fun around." notos walked out to see mika aselie and zahn, battling monsters that seemed to keep appering.
    "well anyway, this time were all here." notos held his staff in front of him. "lets go."

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki got outside to see them all fighting. He thought for a moment for a way to help, for he didn't have any powers like they all did, at least he didn't think he did.
    "ummm...Mika behind you!!!", he yelled as a demon tried to sneak up on her. It seemed to be all he could do.

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika turned, chredding the demon with her claws. She sharply turned to Tailki. As she did so, her eyes widened, and blood trickled down her legs. "........."
    A man with deep blue hair, long hair anyways, appeared behind Mika, shoving a sword through her spine. "Now, you see what happens when you let your gaurd down, child?" He smirked as her eyes went blank, the glow now gone from them.
    "What.... do you want.... of me, My Lord....?" she coughs up blood, but instead of it being red, it was a pure black.
    "oh, the old days back would be nice, but right now...... I think I would like your Silence. Don't you think that's a good idea?"

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Alesie stood still, "You," She smiled, "I've waited a long time to get you back for all you've done to us..." She slid a small dagger out from her boot, and flung it at him, knowing it wouldn't hit.

14. Bau

Bau New Member

"MIKA!!!!" notos went up to her. "you bastard, why'd you do that." he swong his staff at the man he cought it, and kick notos back to the wall. "oof."
    notos stood up. "you...you'll pay for that." he looked at taliki. "hey keep him away from me i wanna hit him with something."
    notos began to chant a spell.

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Alesie started to laugh, "I see you haven't lost your touch. Now are you going to fight me, or are you scared of me?"

16. Bau

Bau New Member

notos thought. "i seen this speel before, but will i be able to do it too," notos closed his eyes and focused his thoughts. "buning flames from below, rise and grant me your power. Blaze Wall." fire shot from the staff and cyrcled around the blue haired man.
    "now this is a perfect shot." notos wen tforward and smashed the man. "take that." notos jumped off the man and came down, smashing him again with his staff. "thats for mika." he said as the fire spred around the blue haired man. the fire faded and and the man was on his knees.
    "thats a really good shot there kid." he said.
    notos glared at him

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki was stunned after Mika was stabed in the back in front of him. He stared as the others began to attack the man and as Mika fell to the ground after Notos hit the man Tailki ran to her to do what he could which wasn't very much besides to try and keep them both out of the way.

18. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika closed her eyes and began to heal her spine. After a moment, she stood up, the wound still open, but she was able to fight. She opened her eyes and began to form an energy ball in her hand, then she was surrounded by energy. "Come and get me, Raikaiday....."

Zahn attacked Raikaiday, but he countered with a strike to the head with his sword. Zahn flew into a wall, not breathing and no paulse. He was, by all means, dead......

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

A dark figure emerged from the bushes.. She was a tall woman with Brown Hair and Green Eyes. She had a green staff and she wore a green and silver outfit. "Finally I've found you Raikaiday... Cosmos Stardust Rain!"

20. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks over at the newcomer. "What are you doing here?"