RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

She jumped infront of Notos, " Go to hell!" SHe started to spin her pole (not sure if it was out already, oh well,) makeing the forse feild spin and slice the shadow. She pointed her index finger at the shadow, "Freeze!" And a small dome formed around the shadow, "Oh, man, I'm getting to old for this," She said sarcasticly.
    "Alesie!" Prene ran to Alesie and hugged her, "Next time, call me earlier, ok?"

2. Bau

Bau New Member

"father?!" notos walked over to his father. "are you ok."
    "huh, son is that you?" he replied.
    "yes father it is."
    "thank god i thought that i had hurt you." he sat up.
    "no father," notos rubed his arm, (which hit the wall.) "no i'm ok."
    "thats good, and how is your mother?"
    everyone looked at him in shock.
    "um." notos droped his head. "no father, she's um..."
    "i can tell by the look on your face that something is wrong...i...i am afraid to ask."
    "no um the evil killed her... it was afried of her 'power'" notos replied.
    "ah yes, the power, as you might already know, you posses that power as well."
    "yeah, i know."
    "fools all is not over yet." the shadow floated up and disappered.
    "??? something isn't right here." notos looked up and over at prene.

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looked at Noto's father. "May I ask what is all going on? Didn't we defeat the last evil last time???" Mika looked at Prene, confused.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????????????

"I hate it. This all means that Selen died for no reason...in vain..." Prene looked to the ground.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika walked over to Prene. "No... Selen didn't die in vain.... she did a lot to help... And didn't you know that one never dies??? The body may die, but their soul lives on forever...." She puts a hand on Prene's shoulder. "Just remember that, Child."

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I'm ganna jump in k?!

Tailki recentlly moved to this new town, he wasn't sure what to expect, he was eager to attend his new high school and make new friends. After him and his familly started to settle in their new home, Tailki decided to take a walk around the town and see his new surroundings. He walked with his hands in his pocket and looking up at the weather as he began to walk toward a store. He noticed three people gathered around in fromt of the store, he was still slightly looking at the sky when he started to trip and relised that a man was on the ground, his arms went out to catch his balance.
    "Whooooo... oh sorry, I'm so sorry, I wasn't lokking were I was going, I just moved here and I was looking around and didn't see you, I'm sorry."

7. Bau

Bau New Member

"its ok...um, i didn't quite catch yor name. but i think you nosiing into something really big...sorry, i have to get him back to the house." notos looked at his father. "or at least someware warm."
    "hey everyone, i know its a lot to ask but could you please help me? we can talk later at my house."

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

"Sure," Alesie walked over to Notos's father. Prene blinked. This was a new side of Alesie, "Oh, hey wait for me...!"

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"umm Tailki! My Name is Tailki", he said, "I'll help!!", he said ergerlly, wanting to make new friends in this new town as he ran after the others.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

"Nice to meet you, Tailki." Prene walked over next to him.

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika walks over to Prene and Tailki. "So, what brings you here Tailki?" As she says this, Zahn wraps his arms around her.

"Hello, my name's Zahn.... Nice to meet you Tailki."

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Hello nice to meet you all!!", Tailki said happilly. As they continued to notos' house.

13. Bau

Bau New Member

OOC- oops my computer was down.

IC-
    "here, heres my house." notos said while walking with aselie and talki. "lets go inside."
    the three entered carriring notos' father. with prene following behind.
    notos leed them to the couch. "lets put him here for now... oh and thanks."
    notos streached his back after the tiring carry of his father.
    "no really thanks to all of you." he look at everyone and shook his head. "i couldn't have done it without you all."

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looking very pleased with himself said, "Your Welcome!! Anytime!", however looking a little bit tired himself.

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

"So when did you all get here?" Prene said, sitting on the floor.

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"My family and I moved here a few days ago. My Dad got a new job here. We've been so busy moving in I haven't had the chance to look around town. I was feeling a little funny before I left but I really wanted to get out. I am really glad I met you guys!", Tailki said.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

Prene smiled, "Welcome to Tokyo!"

18. Bau

Bau New Member

OOC- oh wow after 5 days without internet im back...
    sorry for not including you in my last post mika. i was at school when i posted. :(

ic-
    "well since were all here do you mind if you told me about this evil power, and how you guys know about it." notos looked at mika, prene, and asiele. "i'm alittle bit cunfused about all of this..." he sat on the floor beside the couch and crossed his arms over his chest. "it would be really nice to here it." and notos looked at tailki. "and yes i apologize for what i said earier i was more worried about the darkness. Welcome to the city, you'll alwas have friends here."

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

"We know about the war because we were in it. WE won it." Alesie was leaning agianst the wall.

Prene stood up, "Yes, and thats how my friend died."

20. Bau

Bau New Member

"hmm if you WON, then shouldn't the evil be gone?" notos said. "its hard to belive that i have meet people that faught in that war...umm anyway is that why you were so bumed out a while ago? your friend was killed during the battle?
    no i'm sorry thats none of my business..forget i asked." notos lowered his head.