RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"That Mist Is Getting Annoying.. Wonder If An Energy Attack Could Get Rid Of It" Sailor Cosmos Powered Up Her Attack. "Cosmos Stardust Rain!" The Mist Began To Go Away.

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Now Mika's fear showed clearly to her friends. She looked to Sailor Cosmos. "...........?"

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

After Mika stopped attacking Tailki he ran over behind, Sailor Tear Star.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The confused look in Mika's eyes disapears and she attacks Sailor Cosmos, swiping her poisoned claws at her.

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Not Likely" Sailor Cosmos hit Mika with her staff dead on. "Don't Try Anything Cuz I'll Stop Toying With You."

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

A low growl is heard from Mika and she jumps up, comig down on Cosmos.

7. Bau

Bau New Member

OOC- sorry Exams

IC- as mika came down on cozmos notos attacked her from the side. "hey mika." notos said. "i think that we got her."
    notos jumped back. "now...BLAZE." a fire wave shone over cozmos.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor Cosmos Spun "Yeah Right, Keep Dreaming. Im Not Afraid To Hurt You" She Said As She Called Forth All The Power She Could. "Cosmos Stardust Rain Armageddon!" Neutralizing Notos' Blaze and knocking him 30 feet away from his original location.

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"............Why do you help me?"Mika looks to Notos, with confusement.

10. Bau

Bau New Member

notos got up and ran back towards cosmos. "shut it with that spell." notos slid to the side of cosmos and triped her, with his staff. "bet you didn't see that coming." he looked at mika. "Mika go now."

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor Cosmos Called Upon Her Power Again, She Began To Glow With Energy Which Made Notos Unable To Hold Her Any Longer. Then She Began To Get Mad "You....!" She Said As She Knocked The Staff Out Of His Hand And Started Hitting Him With Her Own.

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...what are you being controlled too??? I thought you were on our side!", Tailki said to Notos.

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Yeah, And Can't You Attack Anyone Else?" Sailor Cosmos Said In Annoyance.

14. Bau

Bau New Member

"let me go." notos yelled at cosmos. "get out of my mind."
    as cosmos continued to smash notos with her staff.
    "talki do....something...now..." notos was losing concousness.

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"You Were Took Over By Evil But I.. Can Save You" Sailor Cosmos Let Go Of Notos And Glanced At The Emerald Gem On Her Staff. " Cosmos Crystal Purification!" Notos Was On The Good Side Again Even Tho He Was About To Fall Unconscious.

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Notos...", Tailki said as he went to grab him so he doesn't fall to the ground, "Are you O.k.? Are you back on our side?"

17. Bau

Bau New Member

"wh..what are you saying i was alwas on your side." notos sat up. "its not my fault. cosmos can use mind control, don't let her get in to your head." notos picked up his staff. "and you know, you are really getting on my nerves....and theres one thing that i know, that you don't..." he stood up. "SILENCE!" a shining collar wrapped around cosmos' neck. disableing her ability to talk.

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC - I'm on the good side too you idiot.. And I Do not Have Mind Control...

IC - SAILOR Cosmos tries to struggle against the collar but can't seem to remove it. "Help Sailor TearStar!" She Says, Trying To Stay Calm.

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

As the others fought, Tear Star glared at Raikaiday. The others meaningless battle was tuned out and didn't exist to her. Her chain of thought was broken by a voice calling for help. With out turning around, she held her hand in Cosmos's direction, "Ice," the words were just a whisper/

An icey trail of mist flowed through her fingertips to the collar around Cosmos's neck. Slowly the collar shattered, "Stop being so bothersome..." She lifted her head, "If you cant defend your selves from Mika and a few Moron's then you should decline from this battle now." She said not once moveing her glare from Raikaiday.

She layed her hand down to her side slowly. Her words were a little cruiler than usuall. She looked meaner as well, "I'll kill you..."

She spinned her Tear Staff in Raikaiday's direction, "Now stop playing with them and face me like the ***** you are."

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor Cosmos Was Getting Angrier And Angrier. "Decline.. I'd Like To See You Try Against Those -Morons-" She Muttered To Herself. "COSMOS STARDUST RAIN ARMAGEDDON" Her Anger Added To The Power Of The Attack. She Saw The Fear In Tailki, Mika and Notos' Eyes. They Were All Laying Unconscious On The Ground. "I Never BackOff Of a Fight" She Said With A Higher Voice. "Sorry Mika" She Thought To Herself.