RPG Archives Sailor Moon rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlightmishi

"HE'S YOUR BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "starlightmishi backs away slowly.
    "eeepp... very scary, don't tell me, the evil's multiplying. Does your brother have a kid?????"
    Tear star grabs mishi and pulls her away.
    "can't u see how upset she is, she's not evil..."tear yells.

2. Bau

Bau New Member

"no she must not be if he was then why would she help us???" shinig star yelled back. "no no no i don't think that she is evil she cant be, no i won't belive it..."
    shinig star held her sword up to the barrar. her sword begain to glow a faint pale green, "pummel sword." shinig star yelled.
    "i can wait no longer...LET ME IN." she hacked at the barreir in diregaurd to the shocks flowing through her body. shinig star fell back but got back she greet her teeth and lunged forward at the barrer and drove her sword into the sheild. it jolted a bit and then shattered in to thousands of pieces. shinig star fell and her form slowly faded back to selen.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

"No, I'm...I'm not evil. I'm sorry if what I said came out wrong. It's just," She shuttered and her words turned to whispers, "I dont want the same to to be for your planet as well as mine." She started to cry even harder.

4. Bau

Bau New Member

"oh my achin' head." selen stood up. "???"
    "aselie are you crying?" selen ran over to her and gave asiele a hug. "i-i am sorry that i act that way please don't hate me i realize now that its for the good of the planet... so lets go.."
    "but..." the woman interupeted. "she's"
    selen let go of aseila and glared at the girl. "asiele is asiele nothing more, she is a friend and a good guy if you dought her then you will answer to me."
    "....ummm sorry i-i-i got carryed away." she replied.
    "fine as long as you realize your mistake then there is nothing more to be said. we must put an end to the deeds of this evil soon, but i must recover first, then we can go." selen turned to asiele. "are you with me on this, not only for us but for everyone one the planet we MUST finish this."

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Alesie pushed Selen out of the way, "Nock it of. She didn't do any thing." She glared at Selen, "I know it probably hurts you for me to say this and I'm sorry, but you cant rush right into things. Do you remember what haappened when I faced Mika? I didn't take any precotions, and I almost lost my life for it," She turned around, "As you said, I'm your fiend, just dont let it go to your head."

6. Bau

Bau New Member

"..." selen was angry. "i just wanted to help but it seems to have made thing a whole hell off a lot worse." she looked sadly at aselie "if thats how you see it then so be it."
    selen turnd toward the castle doors and started walking, she knelt down and picked up her sword. "i guess thats how its is huh!? on minute youre friends and the next...well it is as you see, you can hold out as long as you want...but i for one will not...and aselie if you deside to follow me then i will be in the throne room to face off againts zeklad....well i bid you farewell."
    a light flashed and selen was shining blade once again.
    she thought. "i'm not full power but it matters not i don't mind dying like this...." shining blade smiled. "thanks to all of you... but i guess these things happen for a reason."
    she put her sword over her shoulder (like cloud-FF7) and ran inside the large doors.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika pulls her sword and cuts her hair to shoulder length, leaving on the ground and follows shinning blade. She mumbles something and her wings appear, fully healed.

8. Bau

Bau New Member

"i see that you are finally here."
    "yes i am here, what's it to you?" shining blade yelled.
    "first off i must thank you for bring THEM here for me."
    "what are you talking about zeklad?"
    zeklad stood up and walk toward shining blade. "hmm it seems that you have no idea who you are do you?"
    "umm what?"
    "hahaha awaken almightly star dragon rise from the soul of selen newvo."
    "oh what are you saying." shining blade fell to the ground. "errrr what did you do to me, my...errr the pain crap this is so painful i can't bear it..."
    zeclad walked over to shinig blade and picked her up by the neck, "hahaha." he ripped the broch from shining blade. "remember you are Selen newvo. the dark dragon."
    shining blade returned to selen, and zeklad tossed her across the room. slen hit a pillar and collapesed.
    "i have had my eye on you.... and i final realized that you, you are...."
    selen stood up. "s-shut the hell up you b***** i won't belive anything you say." she fell to the ground, the pain inside her was growing."ahhhhhhhhh what is this."
    zeklad glared at her. "welcome home my pet my dark star dragon."
    "errrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"
    a bright light flashed.
    "this gem hmmmm i shall enjoy this..." zeklad wraped the broach around his neck. "i can fell the power running through my body."
    he looked at selen (now the black star dragon). "they can no longer face my power."

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

"Selen, " Prene was standing in the door way. She had seen it all, as Alesie Maza, but took control of her body. She found she could judge better that way. She had tears in hedr eyes, and found it hard to stand, "What...What did you do to her?!?!" She cried. She stood up tall, and called her staff, remaining Prene Summers, Selen's friend, rather Alesie, who had oviously hurt Selen, "Return!" She whipped it at him, "Change her back!"
    He just laughed, "Very funny little girl!"

10. Bau

Bau New Member

"foolish young girl," zeklad smiled, "i don't think that you know what is going on here."
    "..." prene glared at zeklad.
    "unfortunely that is something that cant be done. you see i control that power...." he held the pendent up, "this power that i now have will destroy you and your pitifull suffering." the pendent shone brightly. the dark star dragon let out a howl it was in horrable pain. "you see if you 'friend' doesn't obey me then it will die and as long as i have this pendent around my neck threre is nothing you can do about it, oh and i shall tell you this if you take this pendent your friend there will die, although i do belive that it is impossable to do so. the pendent shone again. this time zeklad had an aura around him.
    befor prene and mikas eyes black angle wings emerged form zeklad's back. his eyes grew narrow and shone red. he put his hand out infront of him and a spear appered in his hand.
    "i am archdevil zeclad, come forth young ones and you shall fell my power"

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika walks in and glares at Zeclad. "So, you think I would FEAR YOU???? Ha! I fear you not. You bring descrace on yourself by doing this!" She stands indefense. "Leave them all alone!"

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Prene walked over to Selen, "Dont worry, good friend. I wont let him hurt you any more." She put her hand on Selen's neck. She smiled, and whispered, "I'll always be there you you..." Tears still in her eyes she turned Zelklad, "I wont ask you agian..."

13. Bau

Bau New Member

"step away from the dragon, girl." zeclad steped up. "you will regret it."
    "errrrrrrrrrrr" black star dragon yelled and swong its tale around.
    it smashed a piller and the ciling around it fell. it moved frward toward zeclad.
    "what are doing DRAGON." zeklad hissed and rose the pendent in the air. "fool you come closer and this shatters."
    the dragon stopped its eyes narrowed and she lunged forward.

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????????

Suddenly, the broach that Zelklad was holding started to glow, and flew out of his hands. He turned to Prene, who's Tear Star Crystal (Yes, I know it shattered before, but only when she transforms to Sailor Tear Star) was glowing just as bright. But it didn't fly to her hands, "Selen..." She called out, "You have to takr it...I cant touch it now that I've passed it down to you." She gasped, "If I take it, it'll only cause you more pain..." She looked as if she was in pain. It took more energy than she had realized.

15. Bau

Bau New Member

the dragon, in mid tackle, stoped and turned. hitting zeklad with its tail, he fell back.
    "grrrrrrrrr" the dragon extened its arm and caught the pendent.
    it once again shone in the hands of the dragon. the dragon slowly fade into shining star, but she was different she had she wore armour that flowed in the back like dragon wings, and her sword had the emblem of the dark star dragon on it. the pendent which was under her armour could not be taken by anyone.
    "well, zeklad, it looks like your little trap for selen failed. now we are all here and your time has come." she luonged forward and cut zeclads arm, she then appered in front of him.
    "how?" zeklad grabed his wound. "who can that be."
    "hahaha it appers that the black star dragon, you so-called pet dispizes you just as much as i do, in other words its giging me it power. in order to defeat YOU, come prene, mika lets go."

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

"Right..." Prene said. She stepped forward, "Promise you'll explain this all later..."

17. Bau

Bau New Member

"ha..." you got prene. "now lets take this guy out with the trash"
    "what?" zeklad was angered.
    "oh come on do you really think that YOU can beat ME??"
    "grrr."zeclad luged forward, shining star stood still, his sword hit her armour. "huh?"
    "whats the matter, can't you beat 'abunch of girls." shining star laughed. "i thought that you could do better then that." shining star slashed with her sword and then booted zeclad back into his chair. "and i thought that you're friends were tough."
    "STOP."
    prene, mika and shining blade still with her sword at zeklad's neck turned to see Lavi walking towards them.
    "what impossable." mika cried. "i defeated you."
    "well i belive it is hard to kill me, you see i am from a long line of nobles called the clesital soul warriors, and how unforuitly for you that you did not kill me."
    "say what, THE celstial soul warriors?" shining blade replied. "thats impossable that family died out long ago."
    "no, for i am the last surviver of this family and i have come to help my dear loyal master, Zeklad hold on i have com to help you."

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

"I dont think so!" Prene lunged forward strikieng Lazi with her pole. It hit, but Lavi didn't even move, "What...a barrier..." The barrier threw Prene back, "No way..."

19. Bau

Bau New Member

"oh great, thats all we need." shining star. "hey lavi don't let it go to your head though."
    "ha thats big talk miss." lavi atack shining star, it didin't do much damage but it nocked her back.
    "well what a great shot there lavi, but can you withstand this.
    "as quick as a flash shining star's sword twirled and slashed into Lavi.
    "ha you missed." lavi laughed.
    "did I?!" shining blade winked at prene.
    zeklad stood up. but mika stood in front of him with her sword toward him.

20. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"i shall not let you pass. In order to do so, you must defeat me infair combat. no weapons... Agreed?" Mika doesn't move her sword away untill he answers her.
    Zeclad sighs and agrees with Mika, bothof then tossing all of their weapons to the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.