RPG Archives Sailor Moon rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????????

Prene looked at shining star.
    What's she planning...she thought to her self.
    Egnoring the question, she stood her ground and kept her eyeson Lavi, "Strange...When ever the odds are on our side, you show up. You got some secrit you'd like to expose before we kill you?"

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika lunges at Zeclad and throws a punchintohis gut,yet recieving a blow from him in the shoulder and then the face. She was thrown into the wall over beside Lavi. Zeclad jumps over to Mika and begins to throw rapid punches at her, hiting her 15 times. Mika throws an water ball at him, forcing him back. "I only said no WEAPONS. Never said no magic." She smirks at his angered expression.

3. Bau

Bau New Member

"well arn't you going to do anything?" lavi laughed, "you seem awfull patitic."
    "oh thas so it. i've hade it up to her with you mouth, lavi." shining star jumped at lavi, the blow was quick and she didn't see it coming. "shining star shetched her sword. "well how was that."
    "ha you can't break my barr...." lavi reached up and touched her cheek, blood dripped from it.
    "you know you should REALLY watch what you say in front of us."
    "I will..." lavi walk forward a jolt of pain shoot through her, and she fell to the ground. "what a cliever little ***** you are."
    "and you say i'm a ***** well i think thats the last thing that you will ever say." shining star put her hand out in front of her. "oh protecters of the stars, gaurdians of the moons, for i call thee, seal this evil being so that she may never show her face upon the world." a bright aura surround lavi.
    "what are you doing to me?"
    "sending you some place where you will never pesture us or anyone again."
    "no you don't mean..." lavi tore at shining star.
    "yes the endless sea of space the 'lunar prism'," she moved her hand over to the right. "be gone."
    the aura around lavi grew larger and brighter, as it faded she too was gone.
    "that is the only weakness of the celestal warriors, the dragon must have once known that power, for i now have it, but that took a lot of energy out of me, anyway the only way to finish of zeklad is to destory him. for the lunar prism will have no effect on him."
    shining star and prene looked over at mika who was pummeling zeklad. "um...i think that she has it under control."

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

mika gets up and throws a giant energy ball at Zeklad, smashing him into the ground and accidentally forcing everyone into the walls. "RRRG! That wasn't supposed to happen...." She looks around at the others. "Are you all ok?"

5. Bau

Bau New Member

"hahaha ah that was a little shock but i'm ok." shining blade jumped of the ground. "well it looks like our little friend is back in the 'blade' " shining star picked up mika's sword and gave it to her. i guess its back to old fasioned fighting."
    "thanks." mika took the sword and stood up ready for battle.
    "yeah prene you ok?"

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

Prene laughed, "Ha, it's gonna take more than that to put me out of comition," Prene put her hand on her shoulder, "I guess I havn't completely healed from when I fought Mika..."

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"hey, sorry about that...." Mika sighsand looks at Zeklad,whois standing up.

8. Bau

Bau New Member

"i grow tired of this no weapon fighting." zeklad took his spear in hand. and ran foward at prene.
    shining star knocked the spear from zeklad. "oh wow attacking people while there weak thats pretty low." shining star back kicked zeklad. "take that."
    zeklad quickly got up, grab his spear and slashed shining star.
    shining blade looked at her arm, it was bleeding and slightly paining.
    "well thats a first, you laid a hit on me." shining star laughed.
    she knelt down beside prene and put her hand on her wounded shoulder, and chanted a spell softly.
    "that light is warm." prene said. "hey my wound is healed."
    "yep, another dragon skill."

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"just a question, child... Does that drain youto do that?"

10. Bau

Bau New Member

"yes unforunatly, i wakes me weaker as i use it..." shining star sighed. "i won't be able to use it for a little while longer i hope that was enough to heal prene though. she glanzed at prene, "how do you feel?"

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"then you should be slightly wiser on useing your powers, child...." Mika looks into her eyes. "i don't say this to irritate you, only to warn you. Zeklad WILL take advantage of it..."

Zeklad runs at Mika, catching her off guard and holding her in a head lock.

12. Bau

Bau New Member

shining star slashed at Zeklads arm he grabed the sword in his hand.
    "like SHE said girl, i will take advantage of it." zeklad stole the sword from shining star and pointed it at her. "well kid it does look like you are much weaker then before."
    "i see." shining star's eyes narrowed as she reached behind her back. still staring at Zeklad. "prene you must transform into asiele, for our sake, hurry distract him." she wispered to prene. shining star grasped the hilt of the knife that she had hidden behind her, still staring zeklad in the eyes.

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Zeklad tightens his arm around Mika's throat, cutting off her airway. Mika winces and passes out after a moment.

14. Bau

Bau New Member

"no way." shining blade grabs the knife from behind her and tosses it at zeclad. it hit his arm, mika fell to the floor, shining blade put her sword out in front of her and charged zeklad. it pierced through his armour.
    shining blade facing him her eyes staring into his. "never again."
    she slowly pulled the sword form out of him. blood driped from her sword.
    "how noble i guess then you die too." "
    its a small price to pay for the safty of the world." they both fell to the ground.
    "the dragon inside you is attached to me in spirit, i die you die too."
    "such is my fate, i have no regrets."
    a light flashed and the two were gone. never to return.
    mika woke up.
    "huh? she looked around. "prene," she went over to her and helped prene up. "you ok?"
    "yes, thank you," she looked around. "where is selen?"
    as they spoke the castle began to shake violently.
    "what?" mika almost fell, she used her sword as a stabilize to hold her up. "Zeclad is gone me must escape before we too are crushed in the castle ruins."
    "But....."
    "i konw how you feel, but me can't stay here."
    the two raced out of the castle.

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

When they reached the gates Prene slowly came to a stop. She turned around, "Rest well," She had a sad look on her face, and her eyes were tearing. She held her hand out, and a glowing blue leaf floated the the ruins. She turned to the others and tried to smile, "It's...how Alesie and I say goodbye to friends..."
    She changed to Alesie. But now, she didn't have the same...angry look on her face as Usual, "Come on, we should get going before we run into more trouble," She said softly.

16. Bau

Bau New Member

narroration-
    after the last battle, the thre fought bravely although they lost one of there friends, mika and Aselie walked out of the castle as it colapsed behind them.
    they were greeted by tomio, starlight mishi and the white monk. the explained how after zeklad fell the demons on the earth slowly died down. they were able to defeat the last of the demons with minamile destruction. the world was again at peace.

my years have passed know since the insadent although it still remains a large part of the heros, the sailor tear stars. the need for there powers was gone there were no more evil in the world. however the five still stand guard, because evil could once again show its face upon the earth at any time.

THE END.

17. Musashi

Musashi New Member

White Monk reappears after countless hours in a dessert, absolutely no vegitation, and no one in the area. Waiting for someone to find him.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Hey every body, now that this rpg is over, I guess (sence I'm so stupid I dont know how to attach a sister thread) we can talk here about this one and the sequile(for those of you who didn'y know there was one, now you do).

I thought it was pretty fun. Now that we all know each others, the sequile will be even better I predict. How bout you?

19. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

oh yeah! it's going to keep going on! AHEM..... yeah, i'm sort of hyper right now...

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

I guess we're going to have to find a way for Riakiday(hope I spelt that right) to come back, sence we didn't beat him before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.