RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Shinryu was first to arrive that night, at the gathering place TaiKami Yura-sensei had designated. He was travelling light, bringing only his spellbook, a sleeping bag, and his sword, the Dragon's Legacy. Unbeknownst to others, he had numerous other weapons in hidden locations. To any observing, he was quiet, and appeared deep in thought.

And Karukai would never suspect the trap Shinryu had laid for him.

2. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko smiled at Tsuki. "Its alright...Karukai is quite annoying....but still dangerous. We should find where your room is, then we can prepare for tonight." Taiyoko said, pushing his sunglasses up.

"I suspect sensei will be here shortly, so we must hurry. You dont want to come unprepared for tonight...it could be dangerous. Especially with Karukai around..." Taiyoko said, frowning slightly at the end of the sentence.

"But enough about him, shall we go?" Taiyoko asked, bowing slightly.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

As the time grew near to meet with their sensei Athena sheathed her sword and picked her pack up. She headed towards the designated spot as a feeling of apprehnesion welled up inside of her. She forced herself to ignore it as she spotted Shinryu-san. She smiled as she waved at him and headed towards him.

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Shinryu was thinking. He was thinking about something... someone else. Someone very important to him. She was waiting for him, back home, to finish his training and return to her. He would not disappoint her.

So, when Athena arrived, he didn't even acknowledge that she was there, only stood, and thought. Luckily, the trap Shinryu had set for Karukai would only trigger for him. Shinryu wasn't about to kill someone innocent of any crimes. Besides, he'd suspect it less that way. Shinryu grinned.

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kaiyon had finally finished packing, when it was he and not Shinryu that had aknowledged Athena. "Oh hey!" he said. Kaiyon then realized he had forgotten his most prized book...it was entitled "Legendary Summonings". It seemed rather old, but many would consider it to be a fantasy book for its contents. "Ready for the trip toninght!?" said Kaiyon to Athena, in order to drop attention away from the book.

6. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsumiro waved at the others as he headed towards them, the large coffin shaped case on his back. "Hey, Athena. Thanks for that stuff earlier. It really helped." He smiled brightly, but didn't show his teeth. He bowed slightly to the others. "Hello... Kaiyon, was it? And hello Shinryu." When he noticed Shinryu wasn't completely... there, in mind anyway, he shrugged. He needed to concentrate, as did everyone.

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled at Kaiyon and said, "Yes I'm ready for this trip."

To Tetsumino she said, "I'm glad it helped you and thank you for helping me earlier."

She gave a respectable bow to Tetsumino and then she straightened and gazed about the group. She sincerely hoped that everyone would make it through this night... especially with Kurakai around trying to torment everyone.

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Tsuki smiled, happy to have some one to talk to. She nodded, "Yes. We should go."
    She was happy he offered to help her. She knew she'd get lost if she attempted it on her own.
    Once she finished, they begaon to walk to where they were suppossed to meet. Through the whole walk she thought. She wondered what they'd have to do, and if they'd be able to.
    Minako walked along the halls quietly with a small bag hanging from her shoulders and a sword tied at her waste. She didn't pay any attention to anyone she passed. She never did. They weren't important to her.
    She walked into the room where they were supposed to meet.
    Everyone was there, spare a few.
    Wonderful... she thought. She didn't like working with people. But it's for a grade. She had to do it.

9. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

9:54 Pm, Outside of Sakeido grounds.

The nighttime had finally arrived. The impatiance of many of the students had grown thin of waiting for sensei in the middle of the camp. Krakai had not yet shown either, which kept the students in question of when, where and how he was going to attack....Kaiyon had lost all hope that sensei would come in such an early time, so he sat down to read his book. As he was reading, he felt Kurakai's prescence drawing near, yet he did not see him. He chose to ignore this and continued to read the book that seemed to contain about fifteen hundred pages. Now the evil precsence is one he could not ignore. He put his book away and stood up. He went to were Athena and his other friends were waiting and said "How long does sensei ussually take to show up for these kinds of tests?" He knew she would not be long, but he only did this in order to stay up in guard rather than be tempted to read his book once more...........................

OOC: I was getting bored of so much preparation, and i felt no one knew what to post at a time like that, so the test has finally come up. Im sure this will be fun!!! :)

KaiyonTormentor(GM)

10. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsumiro had kept to himself since they arrived. He was sitting a few feet away from the rest of the group, his eyes closed. He seemed to be concentrating, mumbling a quiet chant. He opened his eyes as Kaiyon moved over to the group and looked back at them. His coffin case lay beside him, the cloth loosely wrapped around it, rippling slightly as the breeze blew silently.

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Shinryu had remained alone too. He needed to concentrate. It wasn't easy, moving the trap he had set, and he began to wonder if maybe he should have simply made another. No one could tell the trap even existed, because it had no physical parts, and no presence until it was triggered. Shinryu himself wouldn't know it was there had he not been keeping a constant mental 'eye' on it.

He was ready. Let Kurakai come. Let TaiKami Yura-sensei test them as she will. Shinryu would be ready.

12. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai merely watched from the shadows of the trees as the twerps arrived...He was protected by powerful various spells, anicient and new, blened with his own energy....he knew that the other students wanted to do bodily harm to him, so he decided to protect himself....the barrier couldnt be sensed, no one would know it was there unless they did something to activate its defense system....
    "So, the kiddies have arrived....This will be fun." Karukai said, as he started to walk towards them. His energy pounded their skulls, his mere prescense annoyed them...

"I love what I do..." Karukai said, laughing, letting his laughter echo in their ears and their minds...

"Hey everyone...ready to have some fun? I sure am...I hope everything brought their stuff....we dont want anyone getting hurt now, do we?" He said, laughing at the end of his sentence.

He walked over to a tree and leaned against it, laughing loudly.

"I wonder where everyone else is....We wouldnt want them to miss out on the fun." Karukai said, smiling very sinister...

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Minako stayed near the group, but did not let herself be seen by any one just yet. She watched silently as they all spoke to each other. They all seemed calm enough.
    To her, the sight of it was distubing. She had grown up keeping to herself, protecting herself. She did not understand how they could be so vulnerable to each other, so open. She glanced down at her sword.
    That would be the only friend she would ever need.

Tsuki sat on the grass quietly. She examinded her hands slowly. She wasn't used to them being so heavy.
    She had strapped training weights on them to help her with force. They wern't really that heavy; about 55 lbs on each hand.
    She smiled to herself. She still didn't know how two little plates could weigh so much, but they helped her in a fight, and that was all she worried about.
    She could have easily handled the weights any other night, but for some reason, tonight, she was shaky. She felt nervous around the other students. They all seemed so much stronger than she did. She did not want to look weak.

14. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

Sashummar had followed the class in secret because he too felt an evil prescence. Though he didn't want to at first, he brought his bow and many arrows. He thought he might need them. He was not even close to the class, he only decided to spy from afar. He felt a demonic prescence drawing near, and put his hand on one of his arrows. He was about to get ready when he noticed..."hmm, this is the human's class!? this might be more interesting than i thought". He withdrew his weapons and decided to watch instead of getting involved.....

OOC: Check the sister thread! I want bracels! (You'll see why) Just check it!

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Kakajo had arrived late, but this did not matter to him. All that ever did was the need to get stronger, and defeat his enemy. As he was walking, he immediatly spotted the blonde with the bow in his back and an arrow in his hand. He did not hate him, he just did not want to associtate with a demon who ever questioned his skills. He drew nearer, until he saw Kaiyon along with the others. "Hmmm......you, uh, sense it too?" said Kakajo. He knew him and Kaiyon felt Kurakai's aura drawing near by the second. He knew that this threat would not be as easy as he suspected others though, so he decided to keep them on his side for now. He immidiatly sat down without having a response from Kaiyon. He unsheathed his sword and laid it on his lap as he laid against the tree.......

16. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko looked at everyone as he walked over to them. He noticed that eveyone was here....including, to his disgust, Karukai...

"So, he's here....no matter, just as long as he doesnt start trouble..." Taiyoko said, gripping his Nihontou tightly.

Taiyoko walked over to Shinryu, pushing his sunglasses up as he reached Shinryu.

"This should prove to be an interesting trip, wouldnt you say? I hope everyone brought some extra protection with them...we might need it before the night is over.." Taiyoko said, looking at everyone and then turning back to Shinryu.

"I cant wait to see what our sensei has prepared...Our fighting skills will benefit greatly if it can push us above our limits..." Taiyoko said, now turning his head and looking at everyone.

17. Reisti Skalchaste

The very moment Kurakai leaned against the tree, Shinryu opened his eyes, and triggered his trap. Instantly, an intense white light erupted around Kurakai, light so bright, the very sun itself, had it been up, would be humbled, and yet, the brightness of it harmed no one but Kurakai. The holy energy enveloped him in purity, wiping away evil, purging sin, immersing Kurakai in holy light.

Were this trap not simply a test, Kurakai would perish in that light. As it was, it would cause him intense pain, and leave him blind for a few hours.

As the light faded, Shinryu saw Kurakai. He saw him, standing there, unscathed, laughing maniacally, as his barrier dissolved around him. This one would prove quite interesting indeed. Shinryu raised his eyebrow.

Turning to Taiyoko, he said, "I'm sorry, I believe you had something to say to me?"

Shinryu hid his concern well, but he had expected that trap, test though it was, to hurt Kurakai at least a little, even with a barrier. No matter. He had other concerns. It wouldn't do to be expelled for killing another student, evil though he was. Not with her waiting for him. He could not, would not fail, with her in his heart.

18. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsu opened his eyes, a smile playing over his clam, tan face. He grabbed his case, shouldering it quickly before standing. He then turned to face Kakurai, and with one swift movement, threw a small dagger at him as the light dispersed.

19. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai smiled as Shinryu released a trap set for him. The light surrounded him, but his barrier held strong and warded off the attack.

Karukai smiled at Shinryu and laughed. "Did you really think that would have worked? I have spent years training myself, looking into every kind of magic and energy techniques I could. And I have even made my own blend of magic and energy.....Your little light trick was nothing more than a lamp to me....." Karukai said, laughing at the end.

Instantly, sensed something being thrown at him. Karukai turned and saw a dagger, thrown by Tetsumiro, coming straight at him. Karukai merely caught it between two fingers, then let it drop to the ground.

"Nice try kiddo, but no one can sneak up on me...." Karukai laughed, his laughter shaking the very trees of the forest.

Karukais closed his eyes as a smile came across his face. He leaned back against the tree.

20. Aiko

Aiko New Member

The corner of Tetsu's smile seemed to twitch slightly in annoyance. He would've thrown more daggers, but he'd need them for tonight. He quietly walked over to Kakurai, retreiving his dagger from the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.