RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiko

Aiko New Member

"It's quite all right." Tetsu carefully looked through Athena's bag, finding the small vile quickly. "My dorm is just around here. Would you mind coming in? I can get you some water there." It wasn't really that he couldn't give her water in the hall, but he didn't have a container on him for him to cojure some water into.

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

TaiKami Yura gnarled at him. She felt nothing what so ever, and was not bothered by the sudden out burst. She ws to used to it. This brat obvously didn't know who she was.
    As he threw his childish fit, she walked over to him and forced him into a wall with the collar of his shirt in her hands.
    "You listen here..." But before she could finish, he dissapeared. She glared at the wall where he was.
    I'm going to have to make a call about this... she thought.
    She walked to her room and looked for her cell phone.
    Minako didn't react to Athena. It was none of her buisness anyway.
    After a few minutes, suddenly, she felt a loud shriek in her ears, and then it turned to a ringing.
    She dropped her cloths and gripped her ears. She didn't scream. She never screamed, but she did scream mentally. The sheer force of the power forced her to her feet.
    Tsuki got up and followed Taiyoko, "Wait, where are you going?" She didn't care if he didn't want her to follow him. And every one else in pain sort of frightened her.
    Tsuki, being fully human, didn't feel a thing. And she was worried for everyone else. She held on to his upper armas he walked, "Please, tell me what's wrong?"
    After a while, they had reached the boy's dorm area, but Tsuki didn't care if she wasn't supossed to be. She didn't go into the room, but she stood there in the door way, hands clentched to her heart. She watched silently as he spoke, terrified.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled at Tetsu and got herself to her feet and said, "Yes I can do that."

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

As mostly everone had left the lunch room, Kaiyon sit still in question of the new student. He thought he had felt his demonic aura, but not exactly where. At the very second, he felt a wave of hatred and tainted aura pass throughout the entire school ground. "Hmmm!? He noticed that Kurakai was standing about 20 feet away from him, smiling devilishly. He noticed he was angry inside because Kaiyon had not personally fought with him. He quickly stood up, but at the blink of his eyes, Kurakai had vanished. "Mmmm....." He started to walk to the room he had been on this morning, his own, but still he did not know of his roommate. As he began to walk, he felt more of those evil sensations, one after the other, getting quicker by the second. "Must be a trap..." mumbled Kaiyon. Although he knew he might be walking into the face of danger....he knew it would not stop him so easily............

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Shinryu had spent some time casting protection spells, and his dorm room was blessedly free of evil emanations, although they pounded incessantly on the barrier, they could not penetrate.

Shinryu was waiting to meet his roommate now, reading his book while he waited. Although he had struggled to maintain his impassivenous, he was curious as to who it would turn out to be.

6. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai merely laughed at Taiyoko when he had entered. He continued laughing hysterically even when Taiyoko had left.

"Does he really think that sharing a room with me will stop me? The idiot, the idea of anyone stopping me is absurd. Too bad for him." Karukai said, leaning back in his chair.

Karukai got up and started to walk around the school, scaring and hurting other students on the way.

Karukai walked around, laughing sinister and grining devishly at people as he went by.

Suddenly, Karukai's senses showed him that kaiyon was looking around for him...

"Wasnt it enough I almost hurt him? Does he want to be killed or something? Too bad for him I'm in a bad mood..." Karukai said smiling wicked.

Karukai dissapeared and reappeared in front of Kaiyon, smiling at his suprised look on his face.

"Did you need something kiddie? Did you want to be hurt this time? Because all of your friends are busy...If you have something worth my time, which I doubt, then say it." Karukai said, letting his evil energy and laughter slam into Kaiyon's head, just to startle him a little bit.

Karukai, laughed smiling evily at him, letting his sharp teeth show.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kaiyon's encounter with Kurakai was not unpredicted as he felt him coming. He chose to ignore the chance at battle this time, but said "Maybe some other time......we will see truth". This angered Kurakai even more, but as he was about to attack him, the principal had just turned a corner to find them both about to sqare off. Kaiyon decided this was his chance to return to his room, and so he did. He opened the door to the surprise that Shinryu was in there.
    "Oh! You must be my roommate then! What a strange coincidence!" said Kaiyon, still feeling the sensations of Kurakai's anger and demonic aura throughout the school. He was sure that Shinryu sensed the same by the look on his face.......

8. Reisti Skalchaste

"Ahh, you are my roommate. I must admit I was getting curious as to who he'd be."

Shinryu was still reading his spellbook when Kaiyon walked in, and didn't look up as he spoke. Shinryu didn't have time for distractions, he was preparing the spells he'd likely need for the overnight trip tonight. Seeing as the protection spell he cast over the room had worked, he had researched it again, making sure to have it ready for tonight.

Even distracted as he was, Shinryu noticed the unease in Kaiyon's face.
    "You needn't worry about Kurakai here. His evil cannot enter this room." He said, to put Kaiyon at ease.

ooc: I'm using my magic like in D&D, needing to memorize the spells beforehand, and needing to re-memorize after I cast it.

9. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

As Shinryu finished his words, Kaiyon said "it is not Kurakai i am worried about, it is something greater behind him." He started packing up for the trip and continued talking..."I feel he grows stronger and...an evil not even father himself could contain." Kaiyon spoke in a more extremly serious tone than Shinryu had ever heard in the little time he knew him. "But thats enough out of him" he said as he continued packing "that sword you carry....i have heard legends of a mystical Katana, passed down in generations. This must be yours, correct!?"
    As he awaited an answer, he began to talk about himself "like your sword, mine was given by my father. This one's called the Thundersword, although im not sure why. I know its a bit oversize, but its whats inside it what matters....and uhm....here it is!" said Kaiyon as he looked through his bag. He pulled out a sling and tied it from the his back at the belt, through shoulder and finishing at the front in his belt. This sling is what allowed him to carry his big sword with ease. "And finished!" Kaiyon could not stop talking out of concern, but he still awaited answer from Shinryu about his Katana.......

10. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko walked around the school, reading an ancient book and muttering something in a demonic language. He didnt even look up from his book, yet never bumped into something in the crowded hallways.

Taiyoko stopped by the room Shinryu and Kaiyon were in, smiling at them.

"Hello Kayion and Shinryu. I trust you are doing well?" Taiyoko said, as he closed his book.

"So, it seems you two are roommates. Thats good. Dont forget to prepare for tonight. I still have to collect my things and put them in my and Karukai's room..." Taiyoko said, leaning gainst the wall of the room. He pushed his sunglasses up, watching them with his usual emotionless stare.

11. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai laughed at the barrier made of spells.

"What do they think I am, some novice at magic? I know powerful spells too, I wonder if I should show them...heh" Karukai thought in his head, laughing even the more cruelly.

"Nah, I dont want to waste my time on them....I will get to show them plenty of tricks tonight." Karukai thought, laughing as if he was some sort of crazy animal.

Karukai smiled evily at them, not caring if they paid any attention or not....He said something in a strange language, then smiled. A quick wind of evil spell energy swept through the nearby area.

Karukai put his hands in his pockets, whistling a song...it echoed softly, then became louder. It was a sinister tune, one only a evil and cruel person would whistle....The whistle could even be heard through the barrier Shinryu had made, Karukai had attached a spell to the whistle so it could pass through, it wouldnt harm them, but it would bug the hell out of them....Karukai walked around, letting his evil whistle go around the entire school....

Karukai turned a coner, finally letting the whistle stop....At that point, he let his crazy laughter go around, pushing people who happened to be near by out of the way...

12. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsumiro helped Athena into his room. It was pretty much empty. The beds were there, and a medium sized trunk sat at the end of the bed with a coffin shaped case on the bed. "Find a place to sit, I'll get some water for you." He grabbed a glass from on top of a dresser, filling it with water just by touching it. He handed the glass and vile to Athena. "Here you go." His ears went flat agianst his head as the evil aura could be felt. It was begining to get rather difficult to cover up how much pain he was in. He placed his hands over his fury doglike ears in an attempt to block out the whistling. Once it ceased, he dropped his hands to his sides and let his ears slowly stand up again, the laughter not being as disturbing and affective as the whistle to his sensitive dog ears.

13. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko glared at Karukai as he used a spell so his whistle could penetrate Shinryu's barrier.

"That show-off...All he ever does is power his aura and hurt others..." Taiyoko growled, gripping his Nihontou tightly, then relaxing his grip.

Taiyoko left the room and found Tsuki standing in the hallway.

Taiyoko smiled warmly at her, at that time the whistling had stopped and was replaced with laughter...

"Someone should shut him up..."Taiyoko said.

"So, how are you doing Tsuki? Have you found your room yet?" Taiyoko asked, smiling amd ignoring Karukai.

14. Reisti Skalchaste

"So, you wish to know about my sword? I suppose it wouldn't harm anything to tell you." But just at that moment, Taiyoko showed up.

"I am ready for anything they care to throw at me. I have packed, and my magic will supply me with anything else I need." He said to Taiyoko.

"As for my sword..." At that moment, Kurakai's whistling penetrated Shinryu's barrier. Through the shield, it was faint, and difficult to hear, but it was there none the less.

"That tune. Only a being of blackest evil would ever make that tune. It is a song of darkness, one that brings suffering to all who hear it. But, it's power is blocked by my barrier. It is incessant, and annoying, but it will not hurt us. In fact, I have just the thing to counter it. It is an ancient song, but it's power is undeniable. It counters his darkness with the power of hope." At this, Shinryu put an ancient object, a CD, into a player he had brought with him. Upon turning it on, the air was filled with the beautiful song, "Everything is Love," although Kaiyon and Taiyoko had never heard it before, it reminded them of peace, and happiness, and... love, all but eliminating Kurakai's whistling.

"But, Kaiyon, you wished to know of my sword? It is the Dragon's Legacy, handed down, father to son, in my family for generations. It transforms it's wielder's strength into its own. My power is its power. Also, when I am angry, it glows with blue flame, as though the sword itself wishes to punish those who have angered me."

ooc: Have I gone too far?

15. Athena

Athena had just managed to drink some of the vile and the water when the evil presence seemed to strengthen itself. Athena was affected only slightly and not much. She ran over to where Tetsumino was and covered his hands with her hands to try to help keep the whistiling out. Her eyes went fierce and she whispered, "I have to stop that demon maniac..."

16. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Once his ears flopped back up, he looked at Athena. "Are you all right, now?" Tetsu still looked in pain, maybe a little ill. He skin was pale and his eyes sort of misted. "I don't think anyone should face that guy alone.... I'll help you stop him." He gave her a weak smile.

17. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai even louder laughed as everyone grew annoyed by his whistling and non-stop laughing.
    "This school is fun....I cant wait till tonight." Karukai said, grinning evily,already making plans for how to annoy the others.

Karukai suddenly stopped looking curiously at a guy and a girl in a room....It was that boy, Tetsumiro and the girl Athena.
    They hadnt noticed him yet,but the turned to look at him when he laughed harshly when Tetsumiro and Athena said they would stop him.
    Karukai smiled at them, laughed evily and started towalk away.

"Make sure to pack for tonight...i wouldnt want the trip to hurt you,thats my job." Karukai said, as he walked away,blending in with the shadows of the hallway.

18. Athena

Athena shook with anger yet somehow her hands remained calm and stable as she mixed some of the water with some of the liquid from the vile. She then handed the mixture to Tetsumino and said, "Here, you should drink this. It'll help."

"I probably shouldn't be in here. I'll check up on you after a little while, to make sure that my mixture helped." Athena said with a small smile, "Thank you so much for your help Tetsumino-san."

Athena then walked out of the room and headed outside towards the school garden. She took a deep breath and put her pack against a tree as she drew out her sword and began to practice. Concentrating on her anger flowing out of it as she did each manuever.

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Tsuki watched Karukai walked past her through the halls as if it were in slow motion. She glared at him.
    She hadn't been trained in the energies or anything of the sort. To her, his whistleing sounded normal. At least as normal as shound could get. To her it just sounded sick. But she looked around and saw it was really argivating her friends.
    Then she got angry. She walked up and infront of him and slapped him hard on the cheek.
    "Who do you think you are?!" She shouted, angry.
    With that said, she walked back to Taiyoko, bowing.
    "I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier. I just had to take care of that.
    "No, I haven't gone to the girls dorms yet. I don;t know where they are. I'm afraid I'd get lost."

20. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsumiro took the mixture and smiled back at Athena, having completely ignored Karukai. "Take care, I'll see you later, Athena-sama." Once she left, he shrugged and drank the mixure. He put the glass away after cleaning it and began to pack. He grabbed a light blanket and wrapped it around the coffin shaped case and leaned it against the wall. There was nothing else he could take but the weapons he owned and the blanket. He put his desert robes on over his clothing and weapons. His stomach growled. He hadn't eaten anything yet. He grabbed some of he dried meat he kept in a bag by his bed and placed it in a pocketed sleeve of his robes, leaving one out to chew on. Tetsu grabbed his coffincase, strapping it to his back and walked out of his dorm, shutting the door, and walked down the hall, heading outside. He hated being inside of a building. It was like being locked up in a cage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.