RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Tsuki strapped on another weight to her things, not wanting to go easy on herself. She glanced behind and carefully examinded the ruccus.
    She closed her eyes, sighing and shaking her head. How useless.
    She knew first hand that you can't fix an atidude problem with violence. At least until it's completly nessisary.
    Then suddenly, she wondered to herself, has any one even tried talking to him yet? She herself felt a little unhappy about slapping him earlier. It was just...she hated it when people were rude.
    She stood up and walked over to the boys, tossing her bag over her shoulder as she moved.
    She walked over to them annoyed, "Ok, children, I know it's none of my buisness, but couldn't you just put away your toys and quit babbling?"
    She realized she shouldn't be budding in, but enough was enough, "Why don't you worry about yourselves for now and we'll worry about everything else when it comes?"
    She wasn't able to go on, though, because TaiKami Yura-sensi was coming from behind the boy's. She didn't want to get interouble for arguing, so she took a few steps away from them, "...please?"
    "I hope you're all ready for our little trip?" Finally TaiKami Yura-sensie had arrived and began to speak, "Tonight we're going to have a little survival trip. This little...game is done to test multiple things."
    She began to pace infront of the students, who were all getting closer so they could hear her. She grinned, not wanting to wait. She wanted to see how well this would go.
    "One." She said, extending one finger, "You do this to test endurance. There will be many obstacles between you and your goal. If you can't manage this coarse, then I suggest you get out of my class before the real training begins."
    Already, she saw some student's beginning to doubt themselves.
    "Two, it tests your team work. Despite the first rule, you will need to work with your team mates. In effect, if all of you do not pass, you all fail." Not really caring if anyone noticed, she glared at Karukai, "And that includes everyone."

2. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsu gave Tsuki a warm smile as he stood, putting his dagger back. He wasn't going to cause any trouble other than the dagger. The only reason he was anywhere near Kakurai was because he wanted to retrieve his dagger. He walked back to the main bulk of the group as Taikami Yura-Sensei approached them, silently listening as she spoke to them, not needing to get any closer to her to hear, his dog like ears allowing him to hear sounds miles away. His smile seemed to change as he listened, looking more serious.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled at Tuski as if to say she agreed with her... to a point. She paid rapt attention to their sensei as she told them what the test would teach them. She looked around at the others, wondering how well all of them would be able to work together. It would be hard with Karukai she still had strong feelings against him but she would try her best.

ooc: I'm only able to go online durring the weekdays, weekends I work from like open to close and i do homework when i get home on sundays.

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

After the sensei had made her speech, Shinryu walked over to Kurakai. To him, he said, "That 'light show' was little more than that. Did you think I would show you my true power at this stage of the game?"

Shinryu's eyes flashed a blood-red shade, and when he spoke, it was a much darker tone. "You have no idea as to the extent of my power. You are nothing before me."

Eyes returning to normal, he added, "I will not harm you during the duration of this test, but, should you attempt anything like that stunt you pulled back at school, you will learn what true pain is."

5. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai's face turned dark and angry....he was no longer laughing as Shinryu spoke to him.

"You idiot human...you think that because you have surpassed others, that you are actually a challenge to me? You are more of a moron than I originally thought you to be. You too dont know my powers....all I have done so far is miniscule compared to what I really can do. I have seen, and lived through far more worse things than anyone was ever meant to....and I have survived everytime....You know what your problem is? You are too high up on yourself, you have forgotten reality....there are people much more powerful than you could ever be, and I am one of them. Your arragonance will be your downfall....As for true pain....Only I know what true pain feels like....I have trained and been brutally harmed....by my own family. But I used that pain as a stimulus, to make myself stronger....You, you pathetic little warrior, will know what its like to feel the pain of hell on your back when I'm through with you...." Karukai said, his eyes glowing a dark black....his eyes seemed to never end, his eyes looked like two blackholes, never ending and sucking everything in....and then his eyes returned to normal. The wind howled and grew fearsome, blowing several trees away. Lightning flashed and struck in a circle around Karukai.

And then everything returned to normal, Karukai smiling and laughing at them.

"The pathetic fools....have no clue to what I can or will do to them...." Karukai thought in his head.

Karukai stared at Shinryu, laughing and grinning. He leaned back against the tree, and closed his eyes once again, smiling as he did so...

"Soon....very soon" Karukai thought in his head...

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

TaiKami Yura glared at Karukai, anooyed beyond compare. She walked over to him and took hold of his collar, "If you hadn't noticed, I was speaking, you little whelp." Her face was about an inch away from him. She sent him a glare which only he could understand, "In my class, when I speak, you are all silent." She said, finally pushing him away.
    These little brats were getting on her nerves.
    She then looked at Shinryu, grinning, "Thank you for volentering."(sp) She had volentered him herself for his bringing up the little up roar. She grinned, "Thanks to that little fit, you two are to work together in this test." Then she turned around to the others, "I'll leave it to you who you work with. Teams will consist of 2-3 people. I don't care who is with whom. We're going to wait here. Some transportation will be arriving shortly."

Tsuki nodded to Tetsu, happy. At least he had the sence enough not to cause trouble.

Minako watched quietly as the teacher spoke, annoyed.
    She had to partner up? How rediculus.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"Uhm....just one question sensei. Who will we be partnered up with?" Kaiyon said this, in fear he might be teamed up with either Kurakai or Kakajo....

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Kurakai's little spiel did not frighten Shinryu in the least. Indeed, he considered it a challenge. One he would embrace wholeheartedly once the proper moment had arrived. But that time was not now.

To TaiKami, he said, "Arigatou, sensei, for this... opportunity. I will find this test enjoyable, indeed." Bowing slightly, he turned to Kurakai, and, seeming almost... too cheerful, he said, "Well, it seems we are working together this time. Do try to keep up with me."

Inwardly, Shinryu thought, 'Kurakai may prove to be a greater challenge than I thought. But he knows naught of me. He cannot defeat me.'

9. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsumiro silently walked over to Athena after listening to Kakurai and Shinryu's little 'quarrel'. He laughed to himself as Karukai was chastized by Sensei before he reached Athena. He bowed slightly. "Hey, Athena-san, would you mind partnering up with me?" He gave her a warm smile.

10. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko frowned when Karukai started to create trouble again...every time some one came into contact with Karukai, there seemed to be more trouble....
    "I will have to keep a closer eye on him...He's very dangerous," Taiyoko said, pushing his sunglasses up.

Taiyoko turned and listened when TaiKami Yura came and told them to pair up....

"Interesting....now...who should I pair with?" Taiyoko looked around, looking at every student...His eyes rested on Kaiyon, and he then walked over to him.
    Taiyoko towered over him, being a good two feet taller than Kaiyon.

"Would you like to partner with me, Kaiyon-san? We could improve our skills greatly and might learn a trick or two from eachother...But I do wonder exactly what we will be doing..." Taiyoko said, his face turning back into his usual emotionles stare...

11. Athena

Athena shook her head as Shinryu and Kurakai had their little spat between each other. She thought that Shinryu-san was in the right but why in front of Sensei... that was probably the fastest way to get on the sensei's bad side.

Athena smiled back at Tetsumiro and said, "I wouldn't mind partnering up with you at all. The teacher said we could have three people in a group right? Let's ask Minako-san to join our group as well. What do you think?"

12. Aiko

Aiko New Member

"Sure. The more the merrier... Right?" He laughed slightly, trying to not be so nervous as he answered Athena. Even then, he kept his smile. He didn't want to be nervous or scared right now, and he wasn't, really. Tetsu was just... uneasy. Not knowing completely what to expect tonight made him uneasy.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Tsuki looked around, feeling a little left out for not knowing anyone very well. She spotted one person she knew a little, and desided it was the best. Slowly, she walked over to Kaiyon and Taiyoko.
    "Um, would you mind if I joined to two of you?" She asked, shyly.

Minako glanced at Athena, hearing her name spoken. She smiled mentally.
    At least she wouldn't have to worry about being the reason for everyone's failing.

1 person likes this.
  14. Athena

Athena smiled at Tetsu-san than walked over to Minako, a friendly smile on her face, and asked, "Would you like to join me and Tetsu-san?"

15. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"Sure you guys! Wouldn't mind partnering up with you at all!" said Kaiyon with a smile. A smile indeed, but only a fake one...this was only because of Kurakai's prescence. He felt he might try something funny..."...but....ill be there to stop him all the way!" he thought to himself. Quickly he drew sword to hand keeping the sharp end diagonally down to the floor and said "lets get this test over with".......

16. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko smiled. "Sure you can join us Tsuki."

Taiyoko pushed his sunglasses up and looked at looked at sensei.

"What are you planning sensei?" Taiyoko thought in his head. "A test this early...seems strange..." He thought, looking at her with an emotionless stare.

He turned his head, looking at Kaiyon and Tsuki.

"I wonder what this test will be about..." Taiyoko smiled and gripped his Nihontou tightly...

"Theres something wrong about this test....I just cant tell what." Taiyoko thought in his head....

Taiyoko looked around once more, then turned back to his friends and smiled.

17. Reisti Skalchaste

Looking over at Kaiyon, Shinryu said, "Leave Kurakai to me. He's my problem, not yours. He's my partner, so I will deal with anything he tries. "

Looking back to Kurakai, who still had yet to respond to his being paired with Shinryu, he said, "Won't I?" with a malicious grin on his face. His eyes flashed blood-red for an instant before returning to their usual blue.

18. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsumiro joined Athena by Minako and gave her a warm, but empty smile. He watched Kakurai out of the corner of his vision. There didn't seem to be any need to since Shinryu said that he would take care of everything, but he was still far too uneasy to leave him be. He wanted to be ready for anything Kakurai tried to pull.

19. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai looked at sensei with an evil, dark, angry look, obviously mad he had been interrupted.
    When Shinryu talked to him, he merely laughed at his pittiful attempts to intimadate him....He had seen much more stronger people than Shinryu....he are if didnt care if Shinryu tried anything....it wouldnt work...

Karukai laughed as Shinryu continued to try and show off...it was rather funny.

"No problem kiddo...I dont care if I'm partnered with you....But I get the feeling I will have to baby-sit you because you wont get the job done...Just try to do something useful...Which I highly doubt you will be able to do..." Karukai said, smiling evily at him and laughing.

Karukai got up from the tree and walked around, whistling his dark sinister tune only one of the purest evil and black hearts could whistle with such ease...

20. Reisti Skalchaste

Karukai clearly didn't know the extent of Shinryu's power. It was obvious in the cocky, arrogant way he carried himself around Shinryu.

Shinryu laughed to himself at the absurdity of someone being more powerful than himself. Obviously, Karukai had never heard of him. Or his accomplishments. 'No matter,' he thought, 'I will have ample time to prove his weakness to him.'

This time, when Karukai started whistling, Shinryu wasn't bothered in the least. It didn't even annoy him. Karukai would be in for quite a shock once he found out how powerless he really was.

Turning to TaiKami Yura-sensei, he said, "Anyway, sensei, I'm sorry if we interrupted you. Were you going to reveal to us the nature of this test?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.