RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

As Kakajo walked down to the lunch room he felt a weird vibe around him.........
    Something was close and he knew...."but....what" mumbled Kakajo in confusion. "Hmmmm....NO NO NO! Must be getting hungry! Gotta get some food!" As he walked down, he saw Kaiyon with Athena and walked up to them. "Well, well, well....the most beautiful student in school indeed! Hello again Athena-kun! Do you mind if i sit along with you guys!?" said Kakajo. "Oh, and, Kai-san! Hello Again" he said very formally as to not imply any means of battle.......

2. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

As Sashummar walked down the lunch room, he saw Athena and the others sitting. "Hmm...i come in request to join you in lunch. I am here to discuss the new student...ahem...newest student in our classroom... I know it was not only I but you all as well felt a very negative aura in him. And you...Kaiyon-san...why did you choose not to fight? A way i've never seen some do!" said Sashummar as he awaited answers for all his questions.....

3. Haku

Haku New Member

Everyone suddenly heard a sharp crazed laugh...it was Karukai, he was walking into the lunchroom smiling very sinister...his eyes were those of one who enjoys in other peoples torment...he looked crazy and dark.

Now that he was here, everyone noticed that the room now felt cold and a dark aura was enveloping the entire room.

"Hello kiddies" He said, as he held his hand up. An apple flew from the lunchline to his outstreched hand. He took a bite, leaning against a wall.

"Having fun yet anyone? I sure am...Kaiyon, your lucky that other demon student was there. Who was he anyway? Ahhh, who cares, just tell him if he trys that again...well, I will let your imagination do the rest, heh." He said, laughing at the end, as if it was some funny joke. He looked from face to face, smiling and enjoying that everyone looked either afraid or wanted him to leave because they hated him already.

"Later you all...you better pack well for the trip...I wouldnt want you all to get hurt...too bad." Karukai said, turning, dropping the apple on the floor. Everyone now noticed the apple had turned a dark black.

Karukai walked away, his coat flowing while he walked out of the lunch room, laughing very sinister and dark.

4. Aiko

Aiko New Member

"I agree. I don't expect peace for a while." Tetsu replied, sighing as Karukai left. He followed Taiyoko to the lunch room, still floating so he could keep his pace.

"Mm. Food would be nice, I haven't gotten to eat for a few days." He smiled again, his face coloring a pink shade. His feet touched the ground lightly as Taiyoko stopped to talk to Tsuki. He made a small bow. "yes, please join us."

He Straightened, a bright smile still spread over his face. "I've only been here a short while. I even missed the first test..." Tetsu sort of frowned at the thought of the missed test, but smiled soon after, not wishing ot be so sown on his first day. He had yet to have to use any of his battle skills, but he felt as though he might end up having to use them before the trip tonight.

5. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko, Tsuki, and Tetsumiro walked into the lunchroom the same time Karukai was walking out.
    Taiyoko glared at him, then brushed past him.

Taiyoko took enough food for everyone to eat and laid it on one giant lunch tray. He then laid the tray in the middle of the table, so everyone could get something to eat. He laid his Nihontou against the side of the tabel as he sat down.

"I hope you didnt mind that I intervened in the fight, Kaiyon-san. I just wanted to make sure that no one was going to get hurt is all." Taiyoko said as he smiled at his friends.

"The thought of having to be with Karukai for the trip tonight..." Taiyoko said, sighing at the end of his sentence.

Taiyoko grabbed and took a bite out of a chicken leg and swallowed.

"What did Karukai have to say to you? I'm sure it was something rude and insulting, considering he was laughing his way out of the lunch room." Taiyoko said, looking at all of them with his usual expressionless stare.

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Shinryu narrowed his eyes at Karukai as he left the room. There was something... evil about him.

"That one," he said, "will need watching. I sense a very evil aura emanating from him. I don't know what he's up to, but it will not be pleasant."

Shinryu decided he would research his spells before they left on the trip tonight.

His sword, the Dragon's Legacy, glowed in its sheath.

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena sighed and said, "I believe I've lost my appetite for lunch. I'm going to go pack for the trip guys."

Athena then got up and with a smile and a wave headed off to her room. She entered to find one of the other girls, Minako, and said, "Hello, did you come to get ready for the overnight trip as well?"

8. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsu stopped beside the table, setting his feet on the ground once again, and strapped his Katana to his back before sitting down. It was apparent that he never had his sword detatched from his body, unless he was washing, of course. He then quietly sat down, pulling an apple from his sleeve. He bit into it, halting abruptly. The apple tasted... funny to him. Maybe it was because ever since the "bully" arrived, his aura was a deep blue. Even though it looked peaceful, this was his aura when he was prepared to fight. He swallowed the bit of apple and tossed the rest of it into a nearby garbage.

He felt a little out of place sitting there with these people; his aura dying down to a pale, dim glow. "Uhm, would it be okay if I asked your names? I don't believe I know them all yet."

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Tsuki smiled at Tetsu, shaking her head, “Don’t worry about the test you missed. There was no real challenge in it.” She leaned her head on the back of her hand with her elbow on her knee. She eyed each person kindly and quietly, looking for things that would help her remember them and there names. She always did that when she met a person and didn’t have a lot of time to really get to know them. One particular person was easy to remember. Because he was a jerk.
    It was Karukai, a boy who had just arrived. By how he was peaking and what he was saying, she assumed he was the one that emitted the energy she had felt earlier. She wished she was wrong.
    She glanced at him from behind her, not really turning around. She was already bored with his attitude. But she wasn’t going to say anything to him unless she absolutely needed to. When he starts yelling and threatening her friends or team mates, then she’d have a few things to say about it.
    Lazily, she turned her head to look at the others.
    “We should learn to rely on only ourselves and each other when he’s around. I have a feeling that if we let him be an important part of our team, we’re doomed to fail.” She realized most of the students were probably realizing that already, she just didn’t feel like keeping it in, “and I have a feeling Sensie will want him on the team.” This was one of her more serous statements, one which the other students should be thankful for. She didn’t like being serous any more.
    TaiKami Yura walked along the halls, passing the cafeteria. She easily took hold of Harukai’s shirt collar and pulled him along with her as if it was nothing new. She dragged him into the room where the first test had taken place, closing the door behind them. She didn’t turn the light’s on. She leaned against the wall and glared at the arrogant little whelp, “What in god’s name do you think you’re doing, brat?” Her voice seemed to echo through the room, but yet it didn’t at the same time. That’s what happened when people annoyed her the way he did.
    Minako turned around to see Athena walk into the room. She watched her for a moment, and then turned back to packing. She carefully placed her sword on the bed next to her back and a spare set of clothing, or two, she decided.
    "Hello, did you come to get ready for the overnight trip as well?"
    She mentally shook her head, “Not really. Just wanted to get away from people.” She stated it flatly, not meaning to sound rude. She just answered her straight, “I’m not a people person.”

10. Athena

Athena smiled at Minako, even though her back was to her, she didn't care. When she heard Minako say that she wasn't a people person Athena couldn't help but smile wider.

"Well it is an interesting group to get used to." Athena said, kindly.

Athena then turned to her side of the room and put in a spare bit of clothing, some herbs which she had found to be useful, and on second thought, thinking of the demon, Karukai, she added in a couple of her secondary weapons, two daggers and a herbal mixture that she had made... her own recepie. She placed it all in a canvas bag and slung it onto her back making sure that she could still easily pull out her sword if need be. She then headed for the door and turned before leaving and said, "I'm going to head out to see if I can find the Principal before the overnight trip."

Then Athena smiled and left. Looking for their principal but if she couldn't find her she would eventually go to see if the others had finished lunch and discuss things with them.

11. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai couldnt help but smile wider while TaiKami Yura-sensei glared at him.
    "Whatever do you mean? I was just getting to know the other students...and their abilities. I was just having a little fun...no one was going to get hurt...too badly anyway." He said, laughing and grinning.

Karukai's face suddenly turned dark, no longer grinning or laughing.
    "You interrupted my fun....I dont like that" He said, his eyes began to light up with white hot electricity. The room dropped to freezing tempereatures, a strong wind began to swirl around the room, picking up objects and throwing them around. the darkness continued to grow, swallowing the smallest amount of light.

Karukai continued to look at her, very dark and intimadating. "I will follow your rules sensei, but I dont take kindly to being told what to do, or stopped when doing something." He said, his voice harsh and angry, echoing around, the voice pounding anyones ears who happened to near by.

Karukai began to laugh, sounding crazed and sinister. He started to grin again, then bowed to sensei.

At that moment the room seemed to swirl around, the darkness seemed to cover everything up, Karukai's face seemed to get bigger and bigger till it filled almost the whole room....and then it was over. Karukai had dissappeared, everything now looked like it had originally was, except for the objects that had been thrown about in the wind, they were left on the floor.

Karukai reappeared on the other side of the school, where his own private room was located. It could seat two people in it, but he laughed at the idea of sharing the room with someone. Who would want to share a room with him? He opened the door and shut it behind him. The entire room was enveloped in darkness.

"Maybe I over did it" Karukai said. "Nah, heh"

He started laughing again, his laughter ringing around the school...

12. Reisti Skalchaste

"Tetsu, my name is Shinryu. And, for now, that is all you need to know."

Shinryu stood up and prepared to leave, when suddenly he felt a burst of dark energy coming from some location in the school. The sheer power of the darkness forced Shinryu to his knees. He could not sense its origin, but he knew already.

His head felt like it was going to explode, but through clenched teeth, he muttered, "Karukai..."

13. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsu somewhat shifted through the table, or at least it seemed as though he did, quietly floating to Shinryu's side. "Are you all right, Shinryu?"

14. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko grabbed at his ears and started to scream, since he was a demon his ears were much, much more sensitive than others....

After about 1 min. he slowly stood straight up, grimacing all the while.

"I can hear....his laughter from....here. His energy...great...but I wont stand for his behavior..." Taiyoko panted.

Taiyoko grabbed his Nihontou and set off at once.

"I can...sense...where he is." Taiyoko said, breathing heavily in between words.

After what seemed like endless torment, the laughter stopped, but Taiyoko's ears were still ringing. His ears were actually bleeding from the laughter and energy.

Taiyoko reached the room where he suspected Karukai was...he leaned against the door for a few second, then slowly opened the door.

Taiyoko searched around, trying desperatly to see, but the room was enveloped in darkness.

"E...enough!!!: Taiyoko yelled out, powering his aura so he could see.
    His energy collided with Karukai's own aura, sending electricity through the schools walls.

Everyone throughout the school could feel the two colliding auras sweep across the school...

Taiyoko's sunglasses radiated with electricity, shining the room even more.

"Karukai...what did you do just now?" Taiyoko said, looking at Karukai.

Karukai merely smiled and laughed.

"I have had enough from you for one day...I cant trust you around anyone without fear of you hurting them...You and I will share this room. And it only has enough for two...so you wont have anyone to bother besides me. And I wont take well to being bothered." Taiyoko said turning around.

Before he left, Taiyoko said to Karukai "Watch yourself Karukai...I will always be watching you, and the one time you happen to make me mad, the one time you hurt my friends...you will regret it. Your life will be endless torment...you wont get the privellage of dying."

And with that Taiyoko walked out, his ears now feeling normal, he walked to the lunch room to see the others.

When he walked in, everyone looked at him with a face of "what happened?"

"I just had to take care of something is all..." Taiyoko said in answer to their expressions. At that he wiped away the blood that had come out his sensitive ears. He smiled, pushing his sunglasses up and sat down.

15. Reisti Skalchaste

Shinryu stood up, his head feeling better. He was still in massive pain, but it would subside.

"I thank you for your concern, Tetsu-san, I am alright now. That wave of evil merely caught me by surprise. I will be ready next time."

Shinryu began to chant in a strange, otherworldly language. He would need the protection the barrier spell would provide.

16. Athena

Athena wasn't sure how she managed it but she somehow ended up at the hall that was where the boy's dormitories were. She sighed and said, "After studying the school map I can't believe that I've managed to get myself lost and at the one place i don't want to be."

She suddenly felt a very evil and a good energy collide. She slid down to the floor a coldness wiping over her. This negative energy, it was a shock to her at how forceful and full of hate it was. She forced herself to stand, if she couldn't stand one student's how would she be able to stand when the school fought... She desperately tried to hang on but to no avail she felt herself beginning to black out.

17. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsu smiled as Shinryu recovered. He, himself had not expected the sudden wave of evil, but he had learned well to hide the effects of thing like that. Yet, to any one that observed him, Tetsu was rather pale for his tan skin tone. His cheeks were flushed, but not like he was blushing, more like a feverish color. His movements where a bit slower, and his smile showing weakness.

"Er, I'm gonna just go and rest for a little bit." He quietly and quickly left the lunch room, heading for the boys' dorms.

His thoughts where elsewhere, not paying much attention to where he was heading when he abrubtly stopped, spotting Athena. He walked, not floated, over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay? Would you like some help?"

18. Athena

"Yes... help would be appreciated." Athena murmured softly, looking up, "I'm sorry... this is not like me."

She managed a small smile for Tetsu and asked, "There is a small vial that has a light blue liquid in my bag... it is the only one with that color of a liquid I need to take it with water... is there any nearby?"

19. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko looked around, making sure everyone was alright.

He then turned to Shinryu, noticing the barrier spell he made.

"Have you noticed something? The dark force Karukai made was very strong...but it did not seem to put a strain on him at all...It seems..he was playing with us...His real power must be far more powerful than that...we will have to be on guard." Taiyoko said to him.

Taiyoko looked around once more, and then closed his eyes, thinking about something....from time to time, electric sparks would cackle over his body, but he simply sat there, thinking about something...

20. Reisti Skalchaste

"Kurakai merely caught me by surprise. I wasn't expecting such a powerful wave of evil. No matter, I am prepared now. He will not surprise me like that again."

Shinryu left, heading toward his room. As he walked, he read a book that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.