RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

"No problem, Tetsumiro, though it seems like Shinryu has other things to attend to...no matter, we will meet up with him later. You two can follow me if you want." Taiyoko said, nodding at both Kaiyon and Tetsumiro.

Taiyoko walked out of the room, into the many hallways. He was walking extremely fast, but his legs were not moving fast at all...in fact, it appeared that his feet and legs were in slow motion, while he walked fastly past everyone...
    He pushed his sunglasses up, with that same erie, emotionless look on his face...

1 person likes this.
  2. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsumiro followed Taiyoko down the halls, attempting to keep up. He looked at Taiyoko's legs, noticing how slow it seemed to look. "Huh. How... How do you do that?" Tetsu had to admitt that he was out of practice, not having much time to train te past couple of years. He gave up on walking to stay with him, so he floated a little off the ground, easily keeping the pace with Taiyoko now.

1 person likes this.
  3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Mikko Aiketsu came into the classroom and looked at the sensei and said "I'm so sorry Sensei. I'm really sorry. It will never happen again, sir. I promise." then she took her seat and looked around and laid her eyes on a new person. She thought to herself, 'Hmm...new blood, and this one's kinda cute. I bet no one likes him. Easy pray for me to get. I'll make him mine. I'll make his life here at Sakeido easier for him. For once he's mine no one will mess with him, unless they want to feel the rath of being made a fool of in front of the whole student body.' she finished her thought and then laughed to herself ready to share her plan with her possy.

1 person likes this.
  4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Shinryu, as usual, noticed everything happening around him. While he was curious as to who Mikko was referring to, he was careful to keep his indifferent look unchanged. Were she talking about him, it would be quite... interesting, to see her reaction once she found out.

"We'll see..."

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

As Kaiyon noticed the student walk in, he thought to himself 'wow! are all the girls in this school this cute!? my life has taken a turn for the better! '. Kaiyon walked up to Mikko and introduced himself by saying "hello! im Kaiyon Keitou! very pleased meet you! Whats your name!?......"

6. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko noticed the new girl, Mikko, even though he didnt look and was a long distance away in the hallways.

"Looks like theres a new girl, Tetsumiro... We need to collect our things for the trip right now though, We will introduce ourselves later...Unless you want to meet her now... " He said to his companion

Taiyoko then stopped suddenly, looking into the shadows at a persons form...it was TaiKami Yura-sensei, looking at him strangley...

He looked at her with an emotionless face, pushing his sunglasses up. He then bowed, stood straight up and waited for her to say something....

7. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Principal Hakkaido walked around the school boredly, Why can't school be more exciting like when I was in school, we use to make fun of the teachers and play pranks on, the tougher they were to us then the meaner the pranks would be. She laughed as she reminisced about old times, Sometimes I wasn't the principal but the student, things would have been so much easier.

8. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsu glanced at the new girl, Mikko, not able to really see her from thier current possition. "... I thnk we should-" He stopped speaking as Taiyoko stopped walking. He followed his gaze, scanning the shadows for a moment before spotting TaiKami Yura-sensei.

He kept his feet from touching the floor, but bowed as though he was on the ground, keeping the silence that was. His body straightened and waited for what would happed next.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

TaiKami Yura watched the students as they walked to there rooms. She was trying to pin point the strong. Seprorate them from the weak. She had already mangaed to find a few. Kaiyon, Taiyoko, Athena...
    There were a whole group. And big suprise, she could choose for any one of them to be transfered to her class. That way, she'd know how and who to keep an eye on.
    Speak of the devil... she thought to herself.
    She found that Taiyoko had noticed her. She smoothly walked through the hall to meet him.
    She folded her arms, "I hope that you'll be ready for tonight..." She mused. Her voice wasn't the same as before, in the class. Now, it was more catish. She walked past the two boys, sending a dark glare at Taiyoko secretly.

Tsuki blinked as every one left her behind. She sighed, "Well, I guess I'll make friends later."
    She walked over to the wall and pulled her weapon out, which had sliced it's way deep into the tile.

10. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai Hastru walked down the hallways, pushing people roughly aside if they got in his way.
    "So these are the kids at school huh? Pretty pathetic if you ask me." he muttered to himself. Karukai was always like that. As an evil demon he enjoyed in the torment of others.

Karukai was an exchange student, this being his first year at Sakeido. Not that he wanted to be here particularly, he just had no where else to go.

Karukai looked around, laying his hand on his sword. His face turned into a wicked smile, showing all his teeth as he spotted someone to pick on. It was some kid...his name was Kayion, Karukai heard it as Kayion was talking to some girl.

"This should be fun..." he said as he walked towards him.

"Hello there punk." he said as he towered over Kayion. Anyone around could sense that Karukai was glowing with power, and that he had quite an evil smile on his face.

"I have a little welcoming present for you...from me to you." he said, as he stretched his arms out. Energy cackled and flared till it shaped into two balls, one on each hand.

"I hope you enjoy it, you should get quite a shock out of it." He said, with quite a nasty grin. And with that, he threw the energy balls at Kaiyon, as he started laughing hysterically.

"This is gunna hurt alot. Maybe this school isnt so bad after all," He thought as the energy balls were flying to Kaiyon. They were travelling at such high speeds, not even Karukai himself could see them.

"He wont even see it coming...literally," He thought as turned and started to walk away.

ooc: Kayion let me join, look in the sister thread if you wanna know about me. Dont treat me like a shadowist yet, you dont know im one, just treat me like im a school bully.

11. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko turned sharpley as he felt an energy surge of tremendos power appear. He looked around and found the source. :It was a tall student, wearing black with his arms streched out wide, and two energy balls were in each hand. And he was facing Kaiyon

"Gotta move fast, or else Kaiyon is gunna get hurt." Taiyoko said as he gritted his teeth.

About the same time that Karukai released the enrgy balls, Taiyoko dissappeared and reappeared in front of Kaiyon.

"The balls vanished...wait no.." He said

Suddenly, Taiyoko caught something in one hand, and something in the other. The balls appeared, having been stopped. He then threw the balls with little effort at the walls. The walls were cackling alive with energy, then exploded due to the force of the energy the balls had.

Taiyoko hadnt even broken a sweat doing all this in the little amount of time he had. He pushed his sunglasses up, with that same emotionless face he wore most of the times.

Taiyoko then looked at Karukai, who had a look of amusement and wonder on his face.

"Just incase you wanted to know, I didnt see your energy balls...That would have been impossible for anyone to do... I sensed the change in the air and detected them from there. As for me not blowing up, or getting hurt like anyone would have..." At this he lifted up his hands, which had turned a clear white, and was making a strange buzzing sound.

"I casted a energy equal to your attack around my hand, so as to neutralize your attack so I wouldnt be hurt and could grab it. If I had put any more energy into it or any less ...some of us would be hurt. In other words...my friends. No one hurts my friends! You see, I dont like bullies. And I wont sit around, letting you get your way. I know you are powerful, just as much as me, if not more. And I know that attack was not anywhere near your best. But that is no reason to hurt others. I will risk my life to save my friends. Understand?" Taiyoko said, as he stood face-to-face with Karukai, looking at him with the first sign of anger he had shown at Sakeido. During the whole conversation, his voice had been growing until it reached a loud roar of anger.

Taiyoko then flared the aura surrounding him, then turned and walked over to Kaiyon.
    "Are you okay?" He asked, giving him a warm smile.

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"Hmmm? This aura......somehow it is similar to something i have previously encountered" mumbled Kaiyon. Kurakai was still staring at Kaiyon with an interested yet sinister-like smile. Kaiyon kept staring at him and felt a shock of energy rising through the room. "Yes...it is.....better" thought Kaiyon. He had sensed Kurakai was beguining to launch a surprise attack on him. "What is sensei doing? She should stop fights instead of standing idly by....maybe she's trying to see our reaction! Yes! Maybe....." Kaiyon kept this thought in order to
    feel security that he would not get in trouble. "No! NO! NO! I musn't.......father would not have done this. Keep calm....must...keep...calm....must.."He repeated these words in order to stop any urges from fighting..."So...When's lunch Athena!? Im starving!" Said Kaiyon in order to change the conversation and not pay attention to the "class bully".......

13. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsu swirled around to face the area Taiyoko dissapeared to and from where the electic energy had come from. The tall man from which the energy originally came from looked oddly familiar, but he couldn't place him. He watched Taiyoko neutralize the energy and flinched as they hit the walls. His ears flattened agianst his head, trying to block out the loud voice of Taiyoko. He frowned as everything settled and he floated towards Kaiyon and Taiyoko... He didn't see why there had to be so much violence between students.

14. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena turned when she heard Kaiyon ask her when lunch was. Since Sashumar seemed to be ignoring her she sighed and said, "Well... if you want to reconsider you can... but don't short change us humans when you know nothing of our abilities."

Athena then turned and walked towards Kaiyon and smiled and said, "Hey what happened... why are Taiyoko-san's hand glowing and who's this demon..." Suddenly she put two and two together and her eyes went fiercely sharp and she to added in her own two words. "Listen... you ever try to hurt any of my friends again and i swear that you will live to regret it...."

Then she rolled her eyes and said to Kaiyon, "I'm going to go grab lunch now and then head back to my room to prepare for tonight's assignment. Do you want to come with me to get lunch Kaiyon-san?"

15. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Kurakai was stopped shortly after by Shinryu, who seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"Do not try that again. I don't take kindly to bullies, and if you attack any of my friends again, you will quickly find yourself missing a head."

Shinryu turned away immediately, not even treating Kurakai with enough respect to face the possible threat he was.

"Kaiyon-san, Athena-san, do you mind if I join you?"

There was a faint crackling sound coming from his sword-sheath.

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Tsuki stopped dead in her tracks when she felt a tremendous power emitting from a few yards away near the blond kid, Kaiyon. She grinned when she saw every one sticking up for him. She rolled her eyes, "I guess there's no point in bullying kids around her. You'll get ganged up on." She said out loud to herself. She was happy about that.

Minako walked in her room and threw her things down on her bed. She slowly examined the other bed across the room.
    It better be someone I can atleast ignore easily.

17. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"OK! Lets see....uh....where's the lunch room? Wait wait! I can do this! I just remembered i had this map over here!" said Kaiyon out loud. He did this to give others the impression that he did not mind about the new demon on the class...yet, he knew something strange was going on. 'Wait...I gotta worry at not looking like an idiot in front of Athena at lunch! Maybe I DO have a shot at her! Or maybe she was doing it out of pity....' Kaiyon started thinking this as if the new bully never existed. 'NAH.....! Pity! Me!? he kept thinking about his popularity status rather than the demon and his other enemy, Kakajo.......

18. Haku

Haku New Member

Karukai grinned even wider when Shinryu talked to him.
    "This is going to be a fun school after all," he said, grinning all the time.

"They seem to think they actually surpass, or are even on par with me...arent they in for a surprise. This will be fun indeed. But they are stronger than I originaly thought them to be, I will give them that. Either way, it doesnt matter to me." Karukai thought to himself, laughing very cruel and dark.

Karukai didnt care if they all ganged up on him...he didnt consider anyone a threat, no matter the circumstance. It was just how he was raised.

He laughed, sounding very sinister and crazed. He was enjoying himself...he was twisted that way.

He simply walked away, laughing all the while, not caring if anyone tried to attack him from behind. He turned a corner, dissapearing from view, his laughter still echoing around.

19. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko's hands turned normal as he turned and walked to Tetsumiro and stood by him.

"He looks like trouble...big trouble. But I wont let him bully people, no matter what he does" He said to Tetsumiro as he watched Karukai walk away.

"Some people...oh well. We will have to watch out for him." he said as started to walk to the lunch room.

"Lets get some lunch, then we can talk to our firends ok? I must admit, I am hungry." he said to Tetsumiro as he continued walking, once again walking fast but his legs were moving in slow motion.

Taiyoko suddenly stopped by Tsuki, giving her a smile.

"You can follow if you want to come with us, Tsuki." Taiyoko said, giving her a warm, and kind smile

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Tsuki blinked, hearing him speak to her. She wondered why he wanted to speak to her. But she was happy he did. She nodded, smiling at him, "Thanks."
    She didn't plan on eating lunch yet. She didn't want to eat so soon before a mission. It usually upset her stumack(sp). She would talk with them. After all, she need some new friends.
    "So, are you new here, too?" She asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.