RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

ooc: What is this, DBZ?

Shinryu took notice of both Minako's and Kaiyon's statements, and, as always, remained silent, while thinking it over in his mind.

'So, Kaiyon fears the sensei. Minako seems proud, insulted to have such an easy test set upon her. This will be interesting.'

2. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko opened the classrom door, looking around at everyone staring at him.
    "Well, here we go", he thought in his head.
    He slowly walked into the classroom, ignoring all of the glares that were being directed at him. He held a sheathed Nihontou tightly in his left hand. He walked to TaiKami Yura-sensie, giving her a note that said he was a new exchange student.
    He pushed his sunglasses up, looking around carefully as he did so. His eyes seemed to rest on everyone, giving them a cold glare. He turned back to the teacher.

"My name is Taiyoko Shinsen, sensie. I hope to do well in your class." He said.
    He turned and faced the other students, thinking in his head:
    "So, these are the people who will be my fellow students? This will be an interesting year indeed."

He gave a small smile at the other students, then turned back to sensie.

ooc: Just incase you are wondering, kaiyon said I could join. Read the sister thread if you wanna know about my character.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled warmly at Taiyoko and when he turned back to sensei she turned and began to survey which bag she should cut down with her sword next. She found one that looked like a slight challenge and grinned. She then used the same style as before and this time it landed away from the candles in the middle yet slightly in front of them. She smiled over at Kaiyon and said, "That was kinda cool how you used your sword as a shovel."

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kaiyon looked over at Athena and said "WELL.....everyone has to use their head in battle, and besides, its nice to test out a sword like this". Then he looked at his sword with a proud look, knowing it was his father's.....

5. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

Kaiyon noticed behind him, the demon child who had questioned his entrance in the school had steped inside the room. Yura-sensei, if you dont mind, i think ill give this a try. And without awaiting a response from the teacher, he took out a
    shuriken and blasted it at the rope holding the bag.....then he drew his staff and blasted it towards the falling bag, making it fly off towards the wall. Without notice, he had already thrown to more shurikens which broke the bag. As the sand was gushing out of the bag he went to pick up his stuff and said "too simple for a bunch of swordspeople.....how can you expect these to fight the Outcasts threatening our school, if this is what you give them!?". He didnt mean this in a bad way, it was only to show some concern for the school in his own way......

6. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

"I guess I will also try this task." Taiyoko quietly said, as he turned to a set of 10 sandbags that were in a perfect row.
    He unsheathed his Nihontou quickly, and raised it in the air. He slashed across, low to the ground. The small gust of wind caused by this movment went underneath the candles, flying them up into the air. He then merely threw his sword, which went through every sandbag, shattering it. the candles then flew back down, in their original position. None of the flames were out, and everything looked like it had been before, except for the broken sandbags. All of this had been done in a matter of seconds.
    Taiyoko retrieved his sword, now stuck in a wall, and sheathed it.
    He then pushed his sunglasses up.
    His expression didnt betray any of his feelings, he looked neither proud at what he had accomplished, nor disgusted at the simplicity of the task. His face looked blank.
    He turned back to sensie, awaiting further instructions....

7. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Principal Hakkaido eyed the class to make sure that nothing was happening in a negative way. She saw that some students were competetive but all in all in was okay, Sashumar was still eyeing Athena with a look of a little like loathing and Athena was eyeing him with the same look. These kids, god, I swear you think they kiss and make up, you leave them alone for two seconds, they start biting each others heads off.

8. Athena

Athena smiled warmly at Kaiyon then after witnessing Taiyoko finish up the remaining bags she smiled at him and said, "That was pretty good. How'd you learn to get so fast at that?"

She completely ignored Sashumar and turned to Shinryu-san to see what he thought as well.

9. Reisti Skalchaste

To Taiyoko, Shinryu said, with a contemplative look in his eyes, "Not bad. Not bad at all. I think I was six when I mastered a technique similar to the one you just used. I look forward to testing your skills... personally."

10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kaiyon was staring at the other students baffled......he hadn't seen such ability since his father and the Elder of the North fought. I cannot believe theyre that good here! Looks like this might be more fun than I thought! Father would be proud to see me beat students as good as these....but.......can I? They seem like a good challenge. As Kaiyon thought this, he smiled.........

11. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko looked at Athena, smiling "Thank you very much Athena-san. It is easy to do after practice and with a steady mind. I am sure you could do it too." He said this with a voice that seemed out of practice, as if he hadnt talked to anyone in a long time.

He then turned to Shinryu, with a look of appreciation for Shinryu's compliment, "And Thank you, Shinryu, for the compliment. You too, are skilled and have an aura of energy around you. We will be good friends...and great sparring partners." He said, smiling at him.

"In fact, we four can be sparring partners and friends," He said, also nodding at Kaiyon.
    "But...I dont think I got your name." Taiyoko said to Kaiyon in the same unused, out of practice voice. He also wore that same expressionless face that they had seen him have most of the times... It seemed as if he had not come in contact with people for years...

12. Athena

"That's Kaiyon-san." Athena said with a smile, "I think the four of us will make a good team as well."

She looked to Kaiyon to see if he would agree as well.

13. Aiko

Aiko New Member

A boy stumbled into the room, almost falling on his face, but kept his balance. He was a very small, almost feminine boy, his features doll like. He had a Katana strapped to his hip and a small dagger at his ankle, both of them looking quite worn. He ran up to the Sensi after taking a deep breath, bowing and holding a note out. "I'm sorry for being late, Sensei." His ears twitched as he stood straight. "I just arrived from Arabia, my name is Tetsumiro Chise Truewaters..."

(my profile thingy is in the sister thread now. ^^ Thanks for letting me play.)

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

TaiKami Yura walked into the lighting of the candles where to student's could see her, annoyed.
    She nodded to the new boy, "Try not to be late again. You missed to first test."
    She folded her arms and leaned against the wall.
    Now that she has seen what her students can do, she decided it wasn’t to soon to take them on a trip. Though, spending the next day with them and only them didn’t seem fun at all.
    She walked over to the wall and flipped the light switch.
    “Sense you all seemed so bored with this test, I’ll give you a better one.” She opened to door and stood there for a moment, “Be back here tonight with every thing you’ll need for an over-night trip. And your weapons, as well. Class dismissed.” And with that, she walked out of the door.

Minako wrinkled her nose.
    Oh lovely, she thought to herself. She walked out the door to her room, wanting to make sure that her room mate was at least bearable.

Tsuki blinked, already curious as to what TaiKami Yura-sensie had planned. She walked up to the closest person to her, not really noticing who it was, “Hey, where do you think she’ll be making us go? She asked, looking up to the person’s face. It was Taiyoko. She smiled, "Hey there."

15. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Taiyoko looked at the girl, Tsuki, smiling at her. "And hello to you too. As for the trip...I expect it to be something to test us to the extent of our abilities, seeing as this was relatively easy. Make sure to prepare good for the trip ok?"

Taiyoko then turned to Shinryu, "Shall we find our rooms then, Shinryu-san? And will you come, Kaiyon-san?" He asked, looking blank faced as always."

"You can come too, Tetsumiro." He said, nodding to the new kid.

"I hope its a trip into the mountains...I was born there and find training there enjoyable and helpful", He said, with something of a smile on his face.

16. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

" I wish i had an idea of where it was that sensei is sending us! I am sure it will be fun though". Kaiyon said this knowing that the test would be more entretaining than the last. He was always hoping for a challange....

17. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

Sashumar walked up to the students and said "Well hello! Sorry we had to had the rude introduction! Thats just how i am, since i havent been able to find my bow and arrows! My name is Sashumar! You are Kaiyon, Athena, Minako, Shinryu and Tayoko! Truly sorry you had to hear the comments i had to say!" Sashumar was trying to make aquantiances, but he also realized he was doing it in a hostile crowd...."Oh, sorry! I have to get back to class! Ill catch you later!" Sashumar spoke as if the things he had said about humans never happened......

18. Athena

"I have to go to find my next class as well. I'll see all of you tomorrow if I don't later today." Athena said with a smile.

She thought about her options for a moment then turned to catch up with Sashumar and called, "Hey Sashumar! Wait up."

As Athena headed towards Sashumar she thought, "Well... it did seem that he was trying to make amends... I wonder... perhaps it would be best to try to be on friendly terms with him. After all, our class will be stuck together all day tomorrow."

When she reached Sashumar she said, "Hi, I'm sorry about earlier as well. Truce?"

Athena extended her hand to shake his if he would.

19. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Tetsumiro grunted at the thought of having missed the first test and allready going for an all night "survival" trip. He walked over to the others when he was offered to come along, smiling. His smiles were almost never showing his teeth. He olny smiled with his teeth when he didn't like a situation. Once he came to stand with the group, Athena was gone.

"Thanks for letting me come with you guys. I haven't gotten a chance to look the grounds over yet." He made a slight bow, but not as deep of one when he first entered the room. His long blue braid dangled over his shoulder and his bangs hid his doll like face well.

20. Reisti Skalchaste

As Shinryu prepared for his next class, he began thinking about this "survival trip" that TaiKami Yura-sensei had set up.

'It's bit sudden to be going on a trip like this after only the first day, but no matter. I am prepared for anything they care to throw at me.'

Anyone who happened to be watching him, noticed that, while he was walking with his eyes closed, he was not bumping into anything. In fact, he seemed to choose the one path that would be clear as he was passing through it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.