RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena nodded her head thoughtfully to Shinryu. Agreeing with what he said. She noted Kakajo's gesture and for some reason it seemed false to her but what mattered was that he was making some sort of amends towards Kaiyon. When Kaiyon joined them and accidenlty blundered she couldn't help but smile and said, "It's alright Kaiyon-san. Whatever you remembered is in the past. You can always learn from it."

Athena impulsively gave him a slight hug then stepped back and said, "Kaiyon-san, Shinryu-san, I think that this year will be a year of new beginnings and new found strength, we must get stronger individually so that as a group we can be unstopable and a force to be reconed with."

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Shinryu noticed Kakajo's "amendment," and the falsity behind it. He knew that Kakajo had meant none of what he said. Detecting those lies had become a sixth sense to him.

To Athena, he said, "That is, after all, the reason we came here, right? To become stronger."

Quietly, to himself, he said, "If only..."

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Minako followed the teacher and the rest of the students into the room, sitting down quietly. She watched the other students, not really caring what they were going to have to do. She was used to TaiKami Yura-sensie's freakishly toleratible plots.

Tsuki ran down the halls, searching for the right room. Her hair, which she hadn't had enough time to put it up, was flying in the air behind her. She srruggled to tied it in a pony tail temporarily.
    Ah, damn it! she thought, ...Why did I have to be late today, of all days!
    She sighed, then grinned, finding the right room. She swung the door open, almost falling in the room.
    Shakily, she smiled at ther class mates.
    None of them really even noticed her, thankfully. She didn't want to be known as clumsy or anything.
    "Yamahoshi! Why are you late for my class?" A voice shouted.
    Tsuki scrunched down.
    One person noticed her.
    She sighed, laughing fakily, "Ah...Gomen Nasai..." She said, rubbing the back of her head, "Didn't mean to be. I got..."
    "Enough excuses." TaiKami Yura-sensie grumbled.
    "Gomen Nasai." She repeated, already afraid of this teacher, "I'll just sit down now..." She said, shrinking into herself even more.

4. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

(OOC: Sorry I was gone guys, my compy broke down and I had to fix it.))

Principal Hakaido ran through the halls she had very important stuff to do and she was running late, she turned a corner and skidded right into a student, her papers flew into the air and she landed on the ground. She recognized the student as a one Tsuki she quickly got up and started gathering her papers. She quickly said sorry to the young girl and said, "Try not to be late to class again." She burst through the doors of her office and dumped everything on her desk. Damn... why do kids have to be so bad now? she thought as she was looking through detention notices.

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

wow......this is my first real test at demon school. Wonder how hard they are!? "Uhmm...ahem....uh.. psstt...Athena-san! You ever had tests like these? This teacher looks like she's tough, so i imagine tests she will give are like her. Whatcha think!?[I/]"said Kaiyon.....

6. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Principal Hakaido walked into the classroom and looked around, she was doing a check up on each class to make sure they were doing what they were told. She looked around and saw a young man talking to a girl. "You, not talking this is a test." He quickly sat up and got started on his work, she saw him as a newbie and walked up to him. "Whats your name?" she said leaning forward.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"Uh...Oh! My name is Kaiyon Keitou! I was sent here by Hadaki of the North Region! I am a trainee human, and actually a very skilled swordsman! Uh....you are Hakkaido, yes!? You can just call me Kaiyon-san or Kai-san. Anything's good. It's a pleasure to meet you..." Kaiyon was saying these words as fast as he could due to the fact that he had never seen her before, and did not know her abilities yet......."Uhhm...am i doing something wrong?".....

8. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

She looked at him intently, "Yes you are doing something wrong, like talking right in front of the principal while this is a test, by the way I'm Principal Hakkaido, I hope you'll do well in your next class if I check it." she could see the other students look at the pair of them, "What are you looking at? Start working!" Everyone hastily got back on their test.

9. Athena

Athena could help but grin slightly as Kaiyon talked with the principal. She kept her head bowed as she worked on the test. The smile faded as a look of concentration over took her as she continued with the written part of the test.

ooc: i'm assuming that there will be a practical part if not plz let me know and i will correct it. also sorry that i haven't been around... i started a new job!

10. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

As Sashumar patiently waited outside the class the principal was in, he couldnt help but notice the student she was talking to...."a human? in Sakeido? but how?" thought Sashumar to himself. This was indeed odd for him since to get in the school, special conditions are needed. After Principa Hakkaido walked out of the class, he couldnt help but ask her "How do you intend a human made it here sempai? Was it a mistake? After all, he doesent look much of a swordsman either" ........

11. Athena

Athena had finished the written part of the test just in time to hear the last comment about humans. She looked outside and glared at the speaker. She was very much human and Kaiyon did not appear to be weak to her. She then got up to sharpen her pencil and whispered, just loud enough for the speaker to hear, "There are a few humans here."

Then she walked back to her seat and sat down. Making sure her sword and sheath were at hand.

12. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Principal Hakkaido looked at Sashumar then at Athena, "Now, now, lets not get into a fight here, Athena if you are finished then sit quietly at your seat and try not to get angry, if you are not finished then may I kindly ask that you please get to work." She turned to Sashumar, " Right well, Sashumar what are doing in front of the door? Is there something you wish to ask or know?" She looked at him intently, when he yet to answer the question she quickly wispered to Athena, " It's alright Athena, he probably didn't mean anything to it, some people at the school still don't know that there are humans here. And besides you are one of the best students here I wouldn't want you to tarnish your reputation." She turned back to Sashumar and waited for an answer.

13. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

"Well.....Principal as you may know, the entrance test to enter this school is quite difficutlt. How did humans manage to pass such?" asked Sashumar..

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

TaiKami Yura sighed.
    She hated when the principal did that, acting like it was her class. But there was nothing she could do about it, now was there? She wasn't as high a rank in the school as her. She shook her head.
    After about a half an hour, she slammed her hand on the desk.
    "Ok, brats. Written test over, times up!" She walked around the room, collecting the papers, not minding having to argue with students who wern't finished. She grinned.
    "Alright, time for the action. This will be easy, so I don't want to hear any complaing!"
    It only took the students about three minutes go all get to the next room, which was across the hallway from TaiKami Yura-sensie's. She smiled, leaning against the wall as they looked around.
    They were ina dark room, filled with lit candles on the floor, and heavy stage sand bags hanging from the ceiling. All the students stared at her in confusion, wondering what they had to do with this.
    "As you can see, for every sand bag, theres a candles, maybe two for some. The candles are not possitioned directly underthem, but damn close it it." She walked around the room, "Your mission for this test is simple. Destroy the sand bags with out putting out a single candle. I'm going easy on you today." She said, stepping back into the darker part of the room. She grinned to herself, happy with the set places of the candles. It would be pretty difficult for any rookie at sword play or magic to do this with no problem.
    "Oh, and one more thing, this counts as a grade. If one candle goes out, you all fail."

Minako grumbled, drawing her sword. She looked around, not bothering to wait for anyone else. She didn't plan on failing anything.

15. Athena

Athena had finished the written test well before the time was up so she was glad that she was not one of the students that their teacher had to hear grumblings from.

When the task had been set upon them Athena neatly pulled out her sword and with one quick, fluid motion she cut the bag down at an angle causing the bag of sand and all of it's contents to go off to the side and fall in the middle between two candles not putting either of them out. She turned to Sashumar and looked him directly in the eyes and said, "Our sensei was right, that was all to easy."

She then looked at their sensei and asked, with a respectful bow, "Am I correct in assuming that we are only to knock one bag down or are we to do more and may we help other students if need be or is this an individual group test?"

ooc: please don't think my character is arrogant she is only trying to prove a point to Sashumar.

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Shinryu found the written test to be as simple as closing your eyes, and finished quite early. His sharp ears picked up the comment about humans in the school. 'If only they knew my true power.' Was his only thought.

With this new task, one of precision, set before him, he laughed inwardly. Nothing could be simpler. "I will not dirty my ancestor's blade on such an insulting test." He drew his other sword, not as intricately designed or ancient as the first, but still very deadly. Without a word, and, to the untrained eye, without a motion, he neatly sliced the bag along the bottom seam, opening it, and spilling it's contents without so much as disturbing the candle's flame.

He returned the sword to it's sheath with a confident smirk on his face.

17. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Principal Hakkaido looked at the class then at Sashumar," Well I don't make the tests and I guess it was easy enough for humans to pass, adn besides most of the humans here are pretty good, some are just... well... you know what I mean. Anyway, I must be going, please carry on to... whatever you were doing. I will be going. " she walked out and started to check more classes.

18. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

As it became Kaiyon's turn to try to knock the sandbag dow, he thought patiently on how should he do it. Since he didn't catch how Shinryu had done it, he decided to do it his own way. He charged up and juped towards the bag, only slicing the top making an opening big enough to spill at one time, but not nearly to the middle to the bag to spill it. as the first strike had succeded, he then quickly made a 360 turn in order to use his big sword as a shovel to hold the bag. After managing it, he then dunked all the sand nowere near the candles.
    "phew......sensei is most creative in these tests! ill have to practice a bit more with this sword if i want to catch up to father, or elder of the north" thought Kaiyon to himself.........after finising he looked at his sensei with a smirk on his face and said "All done, sensei!".........

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

TaiKami Yura watched with her arms folded, not impressed, "There is no limit to how many you can take down. So long as you believe it will get a passing grade." She said from the shadows.

Tsuki blinked. Everyone here had inpressive weapons. She sighed, and took out her own. She drew her wind and sun blades in both hands. But she didn't plan on using them fully. Just as an aid. She stood up straight, holding the sun in front of her. She closed her eyes, concentrating on only the bag she had planned.
    She raised her heands and threw the weapon, slicing the rope which held the sand bag up. Once she head contact, she ran up to it and kicked it to the side. She didn't feel the need to slice it open. Just get it out of the way.

TaiKami Yura-sensie watched each student carefully. They each seemed to have their own style, despite their cimilar weapons. It would be interesting teaching this particular class.

Minako closed her eyes. She didn't both moving. She wouldn't need to. In the darkness of the cramped room, a small light appeared around her sword and a loud shock was heard. Lightning shot from her sword and cut an opening in the sand bag. Sand fell to the floor, avoiding any candle flame.
    She turned around, "Sensie, you're going easy on us..." She mumbled.

20. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"Please Minako-San! I dont think you want to upset a sensei like her! She seems tough! Keep acting like that and she might challenge you!" Said Kaiyon i a low voice to be avoided by the teacher. Kaiyon noted Minako-san was strong, but he also sensed that his new sensei had just showed them but a 100th of her power. He thought this, however he does not know her or sensei's limits......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.