RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I was wondering if i could take over Taiyoko Shinsen... I just find it ironic how i have another character on the RPG Dawn of Destiny that is like an angel and I would love to take over a character that is similar to my other character but is almost a polar opposite.... I also want him to be more involved with the story, i find these RPGs really interesting and i would really enjoy using Taiyoko.

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think Hajime Saitou is coming back. (It's a vague, vague possiblity that I've found him on another forum, but I doubt it. It's been two days since I sent the user a PM, and he hasn't responded.)

So, Hiro, tell you what. If this person either turns out not to be him, or doesn't respond to my message within the next 2 days, you can take Taiyoko. I'll post here if there are any developments on that. If I don't post, assume I haven't gotten a message from that user.

3. Reisti Skalchaste

:sigh: No response. Sorry for double posting, but an edit would be missed, most likely.

Hiro, if you're confident that you can handle Taiyoko, go ahead and take him. I won't complain. I hope you enjoy Sakeido High!

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

thx but to be sure I was wondering if you could tell me where exactly is Taiyoko right now because when Hajime Saito stopped posting it was in the beggining before the Gryphons and i was wondering where exacvtly is his group and where he should be at so i can post correctly on what he is doing....thx again

5. x4nth3r

x4nth3r New Member

I want to join with my own character.. But obviously i can't... =\

6. Reisti Skalchaste

I guess we could have him being kinda quiet, off from the others, maybe at the edge of the studnet's camp. Maybe he didn't participate in the battle with the gryphons, I dunno. It's your call, now. Write whatever you think he would have done, that would carry him away from the action.

7. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Oh...I hear Bloom and Tsuki are vacant. I was wondering if I may join this RPG and take up on one of these characters. Please...I love RPG's and I'm also particapating in one called "Dawn of Destiny". Please let me know if this is possible and I would also like to know more about these characters if so. It would mean a great deal to me if you can help me out...thank you.

8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Sorry to say, you have no other choice if you wish to enter. The reason we're not taking any more new characters is because it would tamper with the story. And It'd just make no sense to introduce another student or villian at mid-game.

Take your pick then...Tsuki, or Bloom? Me or one of the other GM's can give you info on one of these two.

-K

1 person likes this.
  9. Kryshana

I'd like to take Tsuki Yamahoshi because I can relate to her very well. Um...me and her are very emotional, so yeah...I can go along with her. Um...when was the lasty time she was mentioned? Let me know if this is ok...thank you

1 person likes this.
  10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Accepted! I dont see why not! And as far as she was last mentioned, she was just hanging around the rest of the missing crowd (aka:uncontrolled people)!

-K

11. Zealot

Zealot New Member

If I remember correctly, Tsuki and Taiyoko were in a group together with Minata or whatever her name was (Kos-Mos's other character, the one with blue/silver hair). That was before or slightly into the Gryphon fight scene however, and then all of those characters stopped posting.

I hope that helps you guys some.

12. Kryshana

YAY! Thank you so much!!! ^_^ Oh yeah, Zealot, Hiro told me last night about how his character and mine are friends...I did not know that. How ironic! Thank you guys for helping me!!! I really appreciate it!!! :D

13. Reisti Skalchaste

I hope you enjoy Sakeido High! Also, ignore that post by "Angels_Wonder." It'll be killed by Neph or FR right away.

14. Kryshana

oh...thank you!!! I WILL enjoy Sakeido High! ^_^

15. Zealot

Zealot New Member

OK I found what info I needed. At the beginning of the trip everyone broke into groups. Athena, Tetsu, and Minako were in one group. Shinryu, Karukai, and Kaiyon were in another. Taiyoko, Tsuki, and Kaiyon were in the last. I know I wrote Kaiyon in two groups but in the boards it says he was in both so I wasn't sure. The point is, later during the Gryphon fight Kaiyon left his group when he sensed Karukai and Shinryu fighting. That would leave Taiyoko and Tsuki together in a group fighting Gryphons when they were last seen. Hiro and Kryshana, if either of you wish to pick up the story I would recommend having your characters arrive together to the camp and then describe (in a flashback what they were doing up until Athena became infected with the parasite/seed). Or you could have them explain to the sensei what they were doing, what happened after the Gryphons attacked, etc...

Hope this was helpful. :D
    Look forward to you two posting.

P.S. Hiro, dont alter your character very much, He is a half demon and he is very arrogant, please don't give him any sudden personality and/or alignment changes. You can have your angelic warrior in Dawn of Destiny. Only humans, half-demons, and demons are at Sakeido High.

16. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Someone's done his homework! I appretiate all your help in reminding us of the dear past of the RPG. May I remind you that storywise, were still at Day 2 of the school year. I was hoping if you guys could cooperate on making this a bit more real and let the days go by a bit faster than 1 day per 157 posts.

Please and thank you!

-Kaiyon (Game Master)

17. Zealot

Zealot New Member

How many days or so are we allowed to complete the test. The thing is that a lot can happen in one night and everyone is being very descriptive and describing things that are all happening at the same time, etc...
    I think that once Taiyoko and Tsuki return to the others it would be best if everyone slept at the camp till morning or something.

I also think it might be wisest to edit out "TheCuteOne" since she has made a total of maybe two posts. :anger2:
    Hope I'm not overstepping my "nonexistent authority" by suggesting this. :confused:

18. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I have pmed the Cute one asking her if she plans on coming back to the rpg. If she doesn't read it/respond to it soon then I will email her.

19. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I have pmed her and i know she's read it b/c the read reciept says she did and when she did... if she doesn't respond here or to my pm in a day or so i will email/pm her letting her know that she's gone from the rpg unless she can come up with a good excuse... is this okay by you Kaiyon amd Shinryu?

20. Reisti Skalchaste

I've got no problems with it. If Kaiyon's in on it, one of us could PM Fushigi Rockna and have her smite TheCuteOne's posts with her 'Kawaii Dolls of Death.' :D Maybe Neph could do it too. :p

I'd say, give her until the 20th to say something, and then delete her character.