RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Yay! Finals are over! (I think I aced'em! =^..^=) Anyway, I will be posting alot more now. Hope everyone else does too.

1 person likes this.
  2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well congratulations! I wish the same luck for the rest of my players. I also want all the good people who joined to post as often as they did before christmas! I was itching to see what was going to happen in Sakeido!
    Congrats and Best of Luck to all!

-KaiyonTormentor

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Just waiting for Haku. Once he posts, I will. (Can't keep going until I get a response, 'cause I hurled him over a gorge)

1 person likes this.
  4. Aiko

Aiko New Member

I'll post as often as I can. Finals are just begining for me, and semester ends at the end of the month. I have to catch up in school since I slacked off a bit. :sweat2:

1 person likes this.
  5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Oh, P.S., so you guys know ahead of time, I'm going to be going to florida from, I think it was, the 3rh all the way through the 12 of next month. And I doubt I'll have internet access. I'm not exactly sure what we're going to do with my characters (sense I have so many of them), so I thought I'd let you know so we could figure it out.
    ~ Heather

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'm finishing finals up. Today's my last day of finals but next month i'll be leaving the thursday after Valentines day and then returning the following tuesday.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Kos-Mos character controller replacement.

Since Kos-Mos will be gone for a while on the near future, we agreed that her characters be controlled by someone else.
    I've made a list of vacant slots. I will be controlling Tai-Kami Yura since she fills out SGM responsibilities.

Name - Status- Temp Controller-
    Minako Seta- Active- Vacant-
    Tai-Kami Yura- Active- KaiyonTormentor
    Bloom- Inactive (unintroduced)- vacant when available
    Tsuki Yamahoshi- Active- Vacant

If you need to inform me of a leave of absence and want your characters temporarly controlled, please inform me in a Private Message.

Thank you!
    -KaiyonTormentor

8. Aiko

Aiko New Member

I'm going to be gone for a bit. I don't know when I'll be back; my computer's on the fritz. AOL got corrupted on my compy and we can't get it to work, but in the next week or two I should have my new comp and a diff internet service. :sweat2:

9. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Can i join? i'm a newbie here and no ones really talked to me. so can join please if it's not to late? :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I'm only replying to this so you guys could see my sig. I understand that it's rude that I leave this way, but I'm dead tired and wasted (not illegally, of course) and don't feel like making some dumb letter or excuse. So just check this out. I'm only telling you guys cause this game seems to depend on my character, so I'm giving full playing rights of her to Kaiyon. Sorry, every body, but I'm sick to this place.

11. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

*sigh*...Very Well. Im sorry to hear that you are leaving the boards, but I cant stop you. Since there are a bunch less players now, I guess someone has to take the role of these people.
    These are the characters left if anybody wants to take them, if, then ill see how to resolve it.

-Name-​
    -Status-​
    -Controller-​
    -Minako Seta-​
    - Active Character-​
    -Vacant-​
    -Bloom-​
    -UnIntroduced-​
    -Vacant-​
    -Tsuki Yamahoshi-​
    -Active Character-​
    -Vacant-​
    -Sashumar-​
    -Active character-​
    -Vacant-​

Thank you
    -KaiyonTormentor

12. Reisti Skalchaste

I know this is a bit off-topic, but, I think it's still relevant, and I think it deserves being mentioned.

I managed to catach Kos-Mos while she was still online last night, and sent her a PM.

She saw it, and responded.

And I managed to get one more PM to her before she logged off. And I do know that she read it.

Sorry for going off topic, I felt that this was important enough to say.

As for the RPG characters, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to stick with just the one. I don't really know any of the others well enough to take any of them.

Actually, I might consider taking Sashumar. I'll have to look into it a bit more. I'll let you know if I will or not.

[EDIT] If he is available, I think I'll give Sashumar a try for now. I'll wait for approval on this, though.

[2ND EDIT] I may even be able to take Karukai, too. I'd rather he be played by his original member, but, since he hasn't been online since December...

13. Reisti Skalchaste

I know, I know, double post, blah, blah, blah, I'm sorry. :D (An edit would be missed)

I think I'm doing okay with Karukai. I've probably got him going a bit less subtle than when Haku was doing him, but I think I can manage.

I hope I didn't go too far, sending him over the cliff like that. I didn't want to have some sort of final confrontation yet, since it's still early in the school year. (It's what, day 2? :eek: )

And, I forgot completely about Sashumar. Maybe someone else should take him. Two characters are about all I can handle.

14. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Lol, poor guy! Heh! Anyways, Does anyone one want to take on the role of Sashumar? Even if you have not signed up in the RPG, Ill allow you to take this, or any other of Kos-Mos' characters. Thank you!

[EDIT]I recieved a PM from TheCuteOne and she said she agrees to take on -Bloom and Tsuki. That is all![/EDIT]
    [EDIT2]Im sorry, I forgot to announce to everyone that Shinryu will be replacing Kos-Mos as a SGM. So if you have an anxious question and Im not on...ask him. Really....ask him...unless you feel like waiting for my answer.[/edit]

-KaiyonTormentor

15. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Hey there I'm new but I was hoping I'd be able to join the RPG. I've read the entire RPG thus far and have a strong idea of what is going on. I also thought the character Bloom was pretty cool (plant manipulation rocks) but I was wondering if it would be OK to make some of my own personal alterations to the character basing him off of Bloom. I'm hoping this would be OK since Kos-Mos is no longer posting and Bloom has yet to be introduced.

Here are my ideas for my version of Bloom

Thorne
    Race: Half Human/Half Plant Demon
    Style: Ninjitsu, Manriki-Gusari custom (a 3.5ft long chain with a cylindrical weight at one end and a weighted but small spearpoint at the other), also uses various plant created whips, can control plants
    Appearance: Tall and slim but well built, He has relatively pale skin and very dark brown eyes and hair that comes about halfway down the back of his neck and three long thin beigns that hang in front of his face about down to his mouth. His preferred and most often worn outfit is a pair of loose dark green pants with three cloth strips coming out of the back of each thigh and reaching about halfway down the calf. He prefers to go everywhere barefoot but when he needs to he wraps large pieces of leather cloth around both feet and ties the cloth with dark brown cord. He usually wears a skintight brown shirt with the shredded top half of a dark green robe overtop (gives him the appearance of having large leaves on his body). His Manriki-Gusari is usually wrapped around his left forearm creating a stong chain gauntlet and a long vine whip is wrapped around his lower torso covering most of his stomach and lower back. Finally he has a torn green scarf around his neck that can be lifted up to form a ninja mask that covers the lower half of his face, the excess of the torn scarf hangs to a little over halfway down his back.
    (Sorry it was so long but I couldn't find a picture of any kind :( )
    Personality: Very wise, quiet, and stealthy (comes with his training and age). He has develloped a special technique that absorbes his powerful demonic aura rendering his invisible to those who can normally sense such auras. Because of this he can often sneak up on and spy on anyone he wants without them knowing, human and demon alike. He can be very forceful at times but never loses his temper. The only things that truely annoy/anger him are arrogance and showing off.
    History: unknown and no one actually knows how long he has been alive either.

I would prefer my character to be a good guy but if it is really needed I can follow the original post for Bloom and make him evil. I hope you think he would make a good addition to the high school and I'll figure out a good way of introducing him besides the typical "I was late".

1 person likes this.
  16. Reisti Skalchaste

Sounds really good to me! I can see that you put a lot of work into him, and I'd hate to have it go to waste. I hope my suggestion in that PM is helpful, and, once we get KT's approval, you can go ahead and put him in! (I'll talk to him over MSN, or something.)

17. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well, it is decided Zealot! You have impressed both me and Shinryu with your creativity and devotion in this RPG. You've been exeptioned from my previous promise, so you are in. For those of you who are reading, please remember that the RPG is only for your viewing pleasure now. Terribly sorry! Thank you and congratulations Zealot.

-KaiyonTormentor (GM)

18. Darien

Darien Guest

I'm hoping to join the rpg as Kakajo since he doesn't seem to be here that often and i think Kaiyon need's his rival. If his owner wishes to play him then that's cool and let me know and i'll play some one else who is inactive

19. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well, i dont think that SakataKentaro will post here (since he hasn't even though he's been on), so Ill take you up on that offer. Play as Kakajo Soukie from now on. Thank you for joining!

-KaiyonTormentor

20. Darien

Darien Guest

If you want i'll also play as Sashumar