RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Bracers are quite simple. They are metal bands that go around your arms. They are typically imbued with some form of magic, to benefit it's wearer. There do exist cursed bracers as well, but I don't think anyone would want to have one of those. The effects can range from absorbing some forms of magic, to increasing reflexes, and all sorts of other possibilities.

As for materia, you really have to have played Final Fantasy VII. It is mako energy condensed into solid form. It allows the user, who inserts it into a slot made into his or her weapon or armor, to cast magic, summon great beasts (like Bahamut), and other things too. Simply do a google search on it.

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

name.......bracel vote....materia vote

Shinryu=1/y 1/n
    WilKingOfGames=1/y 1/y
    Tomoe Himura=?????(I am doubting she will even show here)
    Kos-Mos=1/y 1/y
    Athena=?????(mmmm....Google)
    Circe Yami=?????
    SakataKentaro=1/y 1/y
    Hajime Saitou=???????
    Aiko=1/y 1/y
    Haku=???????
    KaiyonTormentor(GM)=1/y 1/y

Bracels=6/11 (Bracels accepted!)
    Materia=5/11 (One more needed for Materia)

KaiyonTormentor(GM)

PS:Still awaiting results on Materia!

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I guess that i vote yes for bracers and alright i'll vote yes on the M one to... i have played final fantasy 7 i just never got to far in it cuz i don't own it... my uncle does... i do have final fantasy 10 tho... are M. in that one to?

4. Aiko

Aiko New Member

No Materia aren't really in FF10. They have the sphere grid instead. I guess that is just the new and inmproved Materia though. ^^

5. TheCuteOne

TheCuteOne Guest

Oh! Oh! The Sub-Game-Master Kos-Mos said i could do this! So i will! hehe...sry!
    Name: Ruby Yaoi
    Race: Shadowist
    Style: Unknown at first sight, but she uses a wizard staff for means of defense and offense.
    History: Only known to be transformed into a shadowist. Quickly she is regaining memmories faster and faster of the sweet young girl she used to be. It is still rumored that he human memmories could come back, and this will make her a unique hafling. For this, her teammates are keeping watch on her.
    Appearance: Something like this, but a more appropiate dress! More of a sleeveless shirt and baggy at the bottom jeans along with a trenchcoat. Hair and face still the same...exept for that annoying blush in her face!

http://www.zeldaguide.com/yugioh/_borders/40_darkmaggirl.jpg

1 person likes this.
  6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well! Your story fits in perfectly for an idea i just got! I just hope you can play your role good and I enjoy this thing even more! Anyways, thank you for dropping by and signing up TheCuteOne!

KaiyonTormentor(GM)

7. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

Wait wait wait....another player!? I really hope your idea is good KT. Anyways, welcome!

1 person likes this.
  8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

^.^ Don't worry. We know what were doing. You guys are doing great.

9. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Name: Bella
    Appearance: Bella has purple medium length hair. She has blue eyes and she is slightly pale. She usually wears black baggy clothes.

Strengths: She is a great singer and shes very good a drawing and writing.
    Flaws: She is kind of stubborn. And some times pervy. ^^

History: Her and her brother have traveled their whole life because their parents are actors. She has never been to a real school before because they were always home schooled. Her brothers name is Katoe.

Attached Files:

10. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Can i have two characters?

Name: Katoe
    Appearance: Katoe has black medium length hair. His eyes are brown and he is quite pale. He usually wears leather pants and silk shirts.

Strengths: He is very loyal. He is a great swordsman and martial arts. And though he is a perv he still can be very sweet and gentle.
    Flaws: He is perverted.

History: Him and his sisters parents are actors. So they traveled alot. They have never went to a real school. His sister is Bella.

((If i cant have two characters, then thats alright. I just wanted to put his info now. ^^))

Attached Files:

11. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I've devised a new character in my ingineous plan!

Name: Katsuke Inaba
    Appearance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/gowcaizer/kyosuke.gif
    Weapon:Aqua Sword
    Strengths: His skills are unknown but his actions seem good.
    Flaws: He cannot keep his mind off of wooing any beauty that crosses her path.
    History: He is Kaiyon's best friend from the town where he lived. He thinks of himself as Kaiyon's guardian because of his parent's death. Since he was Kaiyon's trusted friend, Kaiyon's father entrusted him with the Aqua sword before his death. He seems to accompany Kaiyon every step of the way. Katsuke feels that he needs to return home quicker than Kaiyon intends to stay. He was brought to Sakeido by a request, not as a personal task.

(hehe....I accept myself!)

12. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Um.. I'm sad to say that I may not be here all that often, or even at all for a while. I'm not sure how long, but Finals are coming up in a few weeks in school and I need to get studying so I don't fail or anything. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take may character until I get back?

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Same here. Mid-terms will be starting in my school next week. I might not be able to get on that often next week.

14. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Who else will not be here as often? Because if a certain number of users will not attend, i will suspend the RPg until the 23rd.

KaiyonTormentor(GameMaster)

15. Reisti Skalchaste

Perhaps you'd best suspend it until the new year. I'll be good to go until the 23rd, but the library closes at 2:00pm Christmas eve, and doesn't open until 10:00am on the 29th. (And I work Christmas eve, so I can't get on. And I don't know what time I work on the 29th.)

16. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Alright! Without further commenting here are the dates for Sakeido High School RPG

12/17
    Last day for Sign-ups (ever)
    Last day of the year for posting (thread will probably be closed)

1/1
    Sakeido High re-opens.

Hows that!?

KaiyonTormentor

17. Reisti Skalchaste

Works for me. I can use those days when I am on, but the RPG is closed to catch up on so many things I've fallen behind on. See you in 2005!

18. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

We still have two days until the end of 2004 for Sakeido. To everyone, remember that Friday is the last day for Sign-ups! However, confirmation of the Thread's closure is still not known. Nothing else!

KaiyonTormentor

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Thread closed on Game Master's request. Will be reopened in January.

[Sebastien: Reopened!]

1 person likes this.
  20. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Roster Update Final Version

As I said before, you no sign-ups will be taken for this RPg. The following is the usernames and playernames that are allowed to post in the In-Game Thread.

KaiyonTormentor- Kaiyon Keitou, Katsuke Inaba- Game Master
    Tomoe Himura- Mikko Aiketsu- Gamer
    Shinryu- Shinryu- Gamer
    Kos-Mos- Minako Seta, Tai-Kami Yura, Bloom, Tsuki Yamahoshi- Sub-GameMaster
    Circe Yami- Hakkaido- Gamer
    Athena- Athena- Gamer
    WilKingOfGames- Sashumar Kidashido- Gamer
    Hajime Saitou- Taiyoko Shinsen- Gamer
    Aiko- Tetstumiro Chise Truewaters- Gamer
    Haku- Karukai Hastru- Gamer
    TheCuteOne- Ruby Yaoi- Gamer
    eternal_death66- Bella, Katoe- Gamer

Also, I wanted to update on the whole Bracels and Materia subject. Bracels yes and Materia no. Materia would just jump out of the subject. I think one source of power would be enough.
    Anyways, thank you for reading and posting and all the rest to everyone. Thank you!

-KaiyonTormentor