RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Okay players, as announced prviously by Kos-Mos the RPG might start at the end of the week (seemengly as not anymore people will join). If anyone wants to wait for the Rpg to start, please reply! However if you want it to start, reply a confirmation. I am trying to get more people to join the Rpg, so if you all will bear with me, i think i will be able to get someone to play Bloom by the end of the day. I wish we had more characters, but it wasn't meant to be, i guess. *sigh*
    Anyways, if confirmed, this Rpg will probably start friday or saturday!
    Thank You
    KaiyonTormentor

SakataKentaro is officially out! This means that the position for Kakajo Soukie is re-open to those of you who want to join.

KaiyonTormentor

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well....I know it was posted that i quit this RPg, but i've disscussed things with KaiyonTormentor and i've decided to return to the RPg.!

1 person likes this.
  3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Ok. Welcome back.
    Just so you know, all the students are to report the to football feild to meet with TaiKami Yura. There you'll get to hear about your first sub-mission.

Ok. I'd like to make this an official rule from this point on. For those of you who have roleplayed already, you should no this. Please do NOT include your signatures in your in game post. It's very annoying, and is very destracting. Thank you.
    ~Heather

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Right, I will do that. And just for the sake of keeping things in context, teachers, principals, and other superiors should call me Tanizaki, while other students can use either Tanizaki or Shinryu, depending on their opinion of me. I figure, if they're indifferent, they should go with Tanizaki, and if they hate me or like me, then Shinryu. But, use them at your discretion, I suggest this only for continuity.

1 person likes this.
  5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Name: Tsuki Yamahoshi
    Race: Human
    Style: Martial Arts
    Weapon: Sun and Wind blades.
    Appearance: Tall, silky Caucasian, long blond hair with silver streaks worn in a braid, average long nails, silver eyes.
    History: Tsuki was born into a rich Japanese-American family. She grew up in New York, not knowing much about fighting until she was ten, when she began taking lessons with a friend (now BF). She managed a black belt. Ever sense then, she’s fought with no cretin style, using what came to her. She was invited to the school two years ago, and is just now responding.
    Personality: She’s a kind person, but tends not to think before she speaks. She always wears her heart on her sleeve, being the very emotional person she is.

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Just to note, I'm finding it very difficult to talk down to people as my character's profile says he should, so I'm going to change it. He now talks down only to people who delight in the suffering of others. (ie. Bullies)

7. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Kaiyon said it was ok that i joined since you were werent that far into the story. I hope no one minds.

Heres my characters info:

Name: Taiyoko Shinsen

Race: Half-Demon

Style: Is a skilled warrior in many martial arts and sword styles. Can also tap into his souls demonic power to give himself a power boost. Unfortunately, he may or may not temporarly turn crazy for a little while, due to the stress he has to endure when he taps into the power. He is also good at hand-to-hand combat.

Weapons: Carries a long, slender sword around with him.

History: Raised in the mountains where he was taught how to fight by his grandfather. Was chosen to represent his clan out of everyone in his clan, because of his unique and strong fighting style. His grandfather urged him to go, so that he may harness the hidden power within him.

Appearance: http://strangeplaces.net/fandoms/rk/Enishi.jpg
    Looks like that, except he has long nails that can serve as claws.

Personality: Although many mistake him for a punk or a bully because of his looks, he is kind and is rarely angered. Does not usually talk unless spoken to. He is very proud of his demon ancestery, and is not quite used to humans yet, but is trying to get used to them. Though he is kind and shy, he will fight when aroused. He depises people who like to pick on others.

I hope thats ok.

1 person likes this.
  8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ahh, yes! I am so proud to see we still have some very creative people in this world! Your character is accepted! You can go post on the In Game forum now! Make sure you stick with the story, and follow all RPG Rules.

KaiyonTormentor

9. Aiko

Aiko New Member

My Character Profile

Full Name: Tetstumiro Chise Truewaters

Nick Name: Tetsu

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 98 lbs

Nationality: Arabic/Japanese

Species: Half Dog demon/ Half Water Sprite

Hair: Long icey blue hair down to the middle of his back with bangs that curve around his cheeks. Everything else is kept in a braid.

Ears: Furry black dog ears on top of his head.

Eyes: Blue with gold flecks.

Personlality: He's shy and keeps to himself. He doesn't see the problem with making friends with humans and gets along quite well with the human students at school(with a few exceptions).

Background: He's an orphan, both of his parents died in an 'accident' so he's been on his own since he was 14.

Notes: He has the power to heal and is very skilled with the Katana. He uses the elements of ice and water when he fights.

Player: Mika Kalu (Aiko)
    behindglasswalls@hotmail.com

~~Here's my profile. ^^ I'll post as soon as I can.~~

1 person likes this.
  10. Haku

Haku New Member

Was just wondering if I could still join. I could be a shadowist.

Character info:

Name: Karukai Hastru

Race: Half Bat Demon

Style: He is great at swordsmanship, and is amazingly fast and strong. Is also good at hand-to-hand combat. Pretty good at magic, great at energy-based attacks.

Weapons: carries a long sword around with him at all times.

History: Raised in the darkness of the caves, he trained with his fellow demon brothers. He quickly rose to the top of his clan, training constantly to gather more power for himself. He was chosen to go to the school because of his superior way of fighting and his strength. He promised himself he would be the best, no matter what it took. His own family is afraid of him, and will not even look at him anymore out of pure fear of his power and ferocity.

Appearance: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~weyrbrat/fanfic/anime/Reviews/koori/koori11.jpg

Personality: Just like the caves he was born in, he is dark and indimidating. Fearless of all, he believes he is the best. He does not try to make friends, and wont waste words on those he thinks unworthy. He keeps to himself most of the time, but enjoys tormenting others.

Team: Shadowist

hope I can join, since you all dont seem to have any evil characters.

1 person likes this.
  11. Reisti Skalchaste

Seems a bit late to have people joining, no? No offense to anyone, but it seems like every time we turn around, we're welcoming a new student.

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I best recall only being in the class, and never even seeing the outside world in that matter. characters can be introduced whenever i please, and besides, all the roles have not yet been filled out. (we were in need of at least one Shadowist). Joining in this RPg is still allowed. Ill probably set a dateline for restiction whenever i feel like it!

KaiyonTormentor (GM)

Oh yes, yes, yes! I'd never expect my RPg to get so interesting! Now we just hit a big 100 posts on it. The reason i am exited is because this is actually my first RPg, so i thought i'd base it of off the manga i am currently working on. Anyways...I want to thank you all as a whole for joining my RPg! I'm sure a twist you guys will like will be added soon! I just need some ideas, for example: Shinryu had suggested all the characters had some sort of special gauntlets, such as bracels that could absorb or negate a certain type of magic. I think this idea might hit it off, so what do you guys think!? I wanted to get a reply from at least everyone! If you have any ideas, me and the other GameMasters will disscuss this. Anyways! Thank you! Thank You! Ill report again soon...for now , im terribly busy at home with my own problems! :D

KaiyonTormentor (Game-Master!)

13. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

Ooops...sorry i havent been on in a while, but there was something big i had to take care of. Thought i'd check the sister thread and i see you've updated Kaiyon. I think im for the whole bracel idea, but how many people have to like this in order to take it into the game? Also, i was wondering....could we like use materia (FF) to summon something, or have some fun here and there? Idk, thats just an idea from me. So...
    Im for the bracel idea, and im for introducing materia. (Materia doesent have to be summon, and if they are accepted, they do not have to be the ones used in FF games. Maybe something original) Thanks and see ya later!

1 person likes this.
  14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hmm....Im all for the bracels idea! I dont know about the whole Materia idea. Is it allowed to use something from a videogame? Ask one of the Mods about this. But defenetly count my vote on the bracels! who did you say came up with this!? We must thank them personally!

1 person likes this.
  15. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ok! I got it! If we want bracels, we must have a 2/3 vote of all the users (dosent that sound familiar!?). If we do, it will be allowed! I will give you all a week to respond. If not all have responded, I will ask them by a PM as a last resort. Also, about the Materia...a Mod has been contacted and an answer on it has been said. It is allowed, again a 2/3 vote must pass.
    And lastly, as thank you to....

THANKS SHINRYU!
    Thank you for bringing the Bracels, and the idea to bring stuff!

THANKS WilKingOfGames!
    Thank you for bringing Materia, I kinda wanted to bring it up too!

Tomoe Himura
    Kos-Mos
    Athena
    Circe Yami
    SakataKentaro
    Hajime Saitou
    Aiko
    Haku
    All of you! THANK YOU FOR JOINING!

Remember to vote!..vote for the Materia and Bracels that is!

KaiyonTormentor(GM)

16. Aiko

Aiko New Member

I'm all for the Bracels and Materia ideas. ^^

Oh, and sorry if I'm not on too much lately, my mother is out of town, so I can't go home.

1 person likes this.
  17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I'm for it as well. I like the idea.

1 person likes this.
  18. Reisti Skalchaste

Ahh, yes, my bracers, they would be very useful, were I to have them, but, to be honest, I would prefer to keep them out. I would rather we did what we could on our own strength. My bracers in particular, would tip the balance unfairly in my favor, and, personally, I would rather not deal with the unpleasant surprises that could be wrought by the introduction of bracers. Of course, that is what makes the RPG more interesting.

So, against my better judgement, I will vote yes on introducing bracers.

With that said, on to materia. I would rather that us (as players) could use their magic with their own strength, their own knowledge, rather than relying on the crutch that materia is. I vote no for materia, as each player should be able to succeed in their goals without materia's aid. Besides, I've already based my magic on Dungeons and Dragons, to introduce materia would be unfair to my character, as he would have to memorize his spells, and others could cast them with abandon, among other things.

So, no to materia. Sorry if I'm disappointing any of you.

1 person likes this.
  19. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Hmmm...you make a fine point about materia. We will just have to wait and see how people vote on this subject. If it gets accepted, Im quite sure ill change the rules for Materia usage around so that all characters have fairness. What i will probably do, is let characters choose from One Magic Materia and One Summon Materia. This is only in the case that Materia gets accepted. Don't worry Shinryu, the last thing i want is unfairness in this game. Ill figure something out once the voting is done.

KaiyonTormentor

20. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Um... I don't really know much about either thing that we are to be voting on.... could someone explain.