RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Thank you very much...I greatly appreciate it...*curties*...Thank you!

2. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

sorry for controlling too much. very, very s:(rry everybody.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Ok Kaiyon, here it is

Name: Tobias Tsuga
    *Race: Demon
    **Nova-Terra Section of Origin: Nova- Japan

***Fighting style: Uses the Demonic Dragon Blade form of swordsmenship, only uses his demonic powers when its absolutley necessary

Appearance: Silver eyes, long silver hair, wears a silver trenchcoat and carries a japanese sword at his side but is usually concelaed within his trenchcoat, slender but well built

Background Story: Is the son of one of the oldest Demons who was on the Peace committee. Father was a warrior and so was taught to fight and use his demonic powers from an early age to fight. Father once sent 5 demons after him to fight and just about killed all of them. Father sent him to the high school to hone his fighting skills. Became the most popular and strongest demon in his first year but didn’t brag about it.

Virtues- Kind- hearted, cares for both demons and humans, protective

*****Faults: Sometimes lets his Pride get to him

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Okay. Dont worry everyone. I've accepted Kenshin's character.
    As far as i see, more people wil bring more life to the RPg.
    And Tobias does not interfere as a new student, just a Senior Student.

Thank you for joining.

Anyways, as a secondary announcement, I dont know if i made it obious or not that Kaiyon was not to be disturbed.
    But ill ask publically now, Zealot/Kagome_Akari/Kyshana, since you three are in charge of his body, just leave him in the new Hospital Wing (thanks for creating such in this school Kagome).

Please refrain from controlling everyone's characters. This is out to everyone, not just you Kagome.
    I know most of you havent done it, but standard procedure to warn all of you.

Thank you for taking your time on this RPG. Its been fun so far, and since the ending is near, i want all of you to perform your best.

Thank you!

~Kaiyon

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'm sorry i've been gone for so long. I had finals, then graduation stuff, and then my internet was being messed up and wasn't letting me go on to some sites. I'm back now and will be posting momentarily. It would be helpful to know all of what i missed summarized tho please.

6. Rane

Rane New Member

This sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Can I join????????? *big starry eyes*

I wanna create my own character! Whee!

Name: Tsukiko Fuyu

Race : human

Fighting Style : the only way she knows how to fight is with darts, or things like that. She would absolutely loose if she fought in a close-range fighting (such as sword fights). She would mostly just run... she is better at running and dodging than anything else... ^^

Appearance : looks like a young boy with a black pigtail and very dark brown eyes. (as a result she is often called Tsuki instead of Tsukiko) If there's a school uniform, then I guess she would wear the boy version of it (looks like a boy anyways), but if there isn't a standard uniform, then she would be wearing a white collar shirt with light blue jacket, the sleeves rolled up, outside, the pants would be black... Hmm...and she wears tennis shoes?

Background story : She actually can't do any of these aura-power attacks or something like that. Her family sent her to the school because they've failed generation after generation to qualify, and she's the last of them. She basically cheated by carrying magical talismans with her that can get her out of sticky situations otherwise impossible to do with normal human abilities.

As a result of this, she usually stands apart from the rest of them, but if called on by those whom she deems friendly, she will try her best to mesh in and help. To others she's a real pain...because she likes to play pranks, too.

It's also a pain for her to use the talismans, for every usage generally reduces her lifespan, depending on how much energy they called for. But even with these talismans she is exceptionally weak.

Virtues : is usually friendly, and very knowledgible on certain subjects.

Faults : pessimistic at heart, likes to hide or run instead of fight, and uses the street-smart/bratty part of her brain way too much for her own good.

*that. was. long.*

7. Rane

Rane New Member

Ooopss. I just noticed that somebody else already uses the name "Tsuki." Heheh...I guess that calls for a name change! ^^

I think I will settle for Yohshi Hayuaki instead! ^^

8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Warsaw Pact, your character is too simple. Its also have what i consider to be unnesecary political topics, such as him insisting he is a Soviet.
    You also did not fill out the Virtues and Faults.
    Please put more detail in your character.

Rein, I know you thought yours was quite lon, and it was a bit, but its ok. It had enough detail to let people know more about the character.

Now, since both of you have signed up, this is what ill say.
    The story has gone far enough without both of your characters. So far that they are uninportant to the story no matter what they do. The sadowists have already picked targets.
    Im sorry to say that I cant let either of you in. Its not you, however. Its in general that Ive made this desicion.
    The RPG is almost over anyways. We are close to ending. And you've missed what's happened.

Thank you for signing up nevertheless.

- Kaiyon

9. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Erm, in case it wasn't explained to Hajime, I need Karukai to follow me out of Sakeido. Dramaticism, yo! :p

10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Hmm..he has been gone quite a bit. Probably like last time. Lets give Hajime about 1 or 2 days.
    If not, Kurakai could always be ironically controlled by his arch nemesis. :p

- Kaiyon

11. Reisti Skalchaste

To clear up any miscommunication, I arrived via flight.

I turned myself into a ball of energy and flew back. Goes about as fast as a Concorde jet.

And Karukai teleported as soon as he realized where I was going, thus arriving in my hometown about an hour before me, even though he was behind me in my last post.

So yeah, I arrived about an hour and a half after I left, and Karukai reached the summit and teleported about a half hour after I had left.

12. Zealot

Zealot New Member

I would recommend reading my In-game post before this one but either way just to give you guys a better picture...
    The creature that Thorne turns into or more accurately the armor he creates for himself makes him look like a cross between an Ent from The Lord of the Rings and Majora's Wrath from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Thorne is also only about Ten to Thirteen feet tall in this form, not gigantic like the ents were.

And thank you very much for all the rep points :D

13. Reisti Skalchaste

I know we're very near the end, but since we're at the climax, it's more important. I've noticed a few of you have been god-moding somewhat. This extends into the realm of controlling the other characters, and beyond, into the realm of trying to tell the whole story yourself. A short post is fine. In my opinion, it should be more like this, instead:

Person1: So-and-so does this
    Person2: Such and such does that in response

as opposed to:

Person1: So-and-so does this, forcing such-and-such to do this and that happens

Just a little note. It's no fun when your character dies without a chance to defend themselves, right? Kaiyon, I'm sure you'd say this if I hadn't, wouldn't you?

14. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Hurricane Dennis has spawned some nasty little thunderstorms around the Tampa area and my dad and I had to shut down all our electronics when a really bad one happened. As it turns out, my neighbor's house got struck by lightning (my neighbor right across the street :eek: ) and after we turned everything back on my cable internet wasn't working. We had to get brighthouse networks to come and fix the cable box on the electrical pole outside. One of the connectors in the box got shorted out by the dangerously close lightning strike. I have to go to work in less than an hour but I'll try to post later tonight when I get home. Sorry for the wait. :sweat2:

15. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

wow...I live REALLY close to you...about 5-10 mintues away and that happened??? Nothing happened at my house...everything was fine...I was even on the computer during the storm...lol. Hey. dude, pm me!!! ^_^

16. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

In game thread locked until next Wednesday, at owners request.