RPG Archives Shadow Hazard

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, Apr 6, 2003.

1. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

Ok well since my other Shadow Hazard got deleted on accident and I've been PM by Some people who wanted to RP in this I decided to make it all over again.

Ok to those who don't know, here's the storyline- The kings of Demons and Shadows is threatening the Planet Earth where Humans and Elves thrive. A group of Charecters decide that it's up to them to destroy the evils of Earth- Once and for all. But the kings, and their arsenals of Shadow mosters and Demons have other plans.

Ok I'm just gonna get right into the story since we already had some charecters that were ready to play and hopefully they'll play in this one!

OOC: I'll start right now!

IC: Tai Zenae moved through his hometown of Zeal. No states existed anymore in the USA. Not since the Kings began to attack. Tai thought to himself. A scream erupted behind him and a siren rung loudly in his ears. Demons! he yelled aloud. He pulled his heavy sword off his back and made ready to face the demons.....OOC: There we go. Nothing big happens in this battle except maybe the meeting of charecters ok?

2. PrincessMononok

PrincessMononok New Member

OOC: lol, ok

IC: "I smell it....." Mononok said to herself. "The fresh scent of blood. It's payback time......"
    Mononok's family had been killed by the great evil that invaded the earth. She has been all alone for an entire year and has decided it's payback time.
    "They're surrounding me. They think they can just sneak up on me like that? Well, that's not happening........" Mononok grabbed her things and started running. "I have to lure them out of the forest. If anybody is left alive, I don't want them to be killed by these things, too." She kept running until she reached the edge of the forest. "These demons are very slow," she said aloud. "Hmmmm, looks like everybody is dead." The ground was baren and filled with black dirt. "There's smoke in the air, too. they are trying to kill my sense of smell." She looked at some dead bushes. There was no wind, and one of them started moving! Mononok started to growl. "Who's there?!" she yelled. "Come out, or I'll tear you to shreds!" A boy came out. He looked older than Mononok, who is only 15. "Who are you?" she said.
    "My name is Tai Zenae.........." he said.
    OOC: ok, how's that?

3. ::ZodiacStone::

OOC: It sounds cool!

IC: "Who are you?" Tai asked the fox-like creature standing before him. He raised an eyebrow at her outfit.

"Mononok" She said. "Please to meet you." She bowed her in a friendly greeting.

"You look ready for battle..." Tai noticed. she could help me.... He thought to himself. "Will you help me?" He asked, holding up his sword in a battle-like guesture.

OOC: I hope the other charecters come back...... Other people- You can join if you want!

4. PrincessMononok

OOC: yeah, please people! join us! just jump on in any time!!!!

IC: "That depends," she said. "I'm not really into the whole team thing. I'm here for one thing and one thing only......." she raised her head and started to growl.
    "What's that?" Tai wondered.
    "I'm here for revenge......REVENGE ON THE DEMONS WHO KILLED MY FAMILY!!!!!!" She made a fist with her paw and punched a tree. "About a year ago......" she was hesitant to continue on. (Maybe he is a demon in disguise. I shouldn't reveal too much to him until I learn more about him!)
    "Go on," he said.
    "Demons came. And they attacked my sacred forest. They took all our precious things. They burnt the forest up. And they killed my family......I went out after them, before they could kill the rest of the forest. I had followed one of them that burnt my house down. He didn't notice me.....And then.....he turned around and yelled at me. He said there was nothing I could do...and that the demons will take over the world. Then he said he would torture me, and then kill me. I started running, and I hid from him in a hollowed out tree. By the time he left, all the demons had gone. And here I am. I will not rest until the day I hold that demon's head in my paws!" Her eyes grew cold and evil. "Why are you here?" She changed the subject.

OOC: come on people! we just started! please join!!!!!

5. ::ZodiacStone::

IC: "Well...." Tai began- but hesitantly. "When I was thirteen years old, a change began in me. So small I didn't even notice for the longest time.... Until one day... When a demon attacked my father. I was so scared when he turned his sights on me. He ran towards me.... And Just before he reached me- I could feel myself.... Disapper." He finished at a wisper.

"What do you mean disapper?" Mononok asked- shure he was a demon now.

"It's hard to put into words." Tai responed. "I felt my molacules expand, and- as my father puts it- My body turned into a bunch of blue shiny lights.... and was gone. Of course I returned once the demon was killed. But I was not welcome.... My family sent me away... To a military base where all my psi skills were honed... When I escaped, and returned here- My family had been killed...." Tai turned his back to Mononok. "That's my story." He said.

6. PrincessMononok

OOC: I was talking to my friend, Krystal, yesterday. And she said she would do this rpg. She's gotta sign up and all first but that won't take long. So, I just wanna wait til she posts something so it's easier to add her into the story. She'll have something posted by this afternoon (after school.)

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: You said other ppl could join so well I'm just going to jump right in.

ic: Athena thought she had heard a demon and ran into the area. she only saw a boy and a girl and went into a defensive position and asked, "Where's the demon... or was there not one at all?"

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

This my charicter

Name:Mike
    Race: Dragon/Elf
    Height:5' 9" elven form/ Dragon form 6' 1"
    Weight:165/Demon form 185
    Eye Color:lavender
    Hair Color: white
    Outfit:ryu's outfit from breath of fire 4
    Powers: Dragon ablilitys
    Magic- (Different then Powers.): Elemntal
    Weapon:swords
    Love?: YamiGirl, can't tell her because he's shy and dosen't want her hurt
    Weaknesses:fellings

Short History:
    Mike has never had a family because of his little secret no-one knows about. He's a Dragon changling.

9. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Mike was floating above the ground sleeping when the demon shirne went off. Mike hit the ground thinking it was him. Mike saw the other two."

10. ::ZodiacStone::

OOC: Welcome you two!

IC: "Great... Tai said. "Who...and what .... are you two?" He pulled out his sword yet again eyeing Mike suspisicusly. Mononok seemed genuine but...Could he trust these two...

11. PrincessMononok

OOC: welcome, new people!

IC: Before they could answer, there was a long scream. Mononok lifted her head and pricked up her ears. "Demons...." she said.
    "Yeah....." Tai went on. "They are targeting more innocent people."
    "It's time....It's the moment of truth. These demons are going to pay now for what they have done." Mononok's paw lit up and turned a bright blue color. "Fox flame...." she chanted.
    The screams got louder and louder. Before they knew it, the demon was in sight. It was the size of an ordinary human but looked tens times as powerful. The group stepped back as the demon kept following the girl. Tai quickly, but cautiously, grabbed the girl as Mike, Athena, and Mononok prepared for battle. "Ok..." Mononok said, a little excitedly. "I'm going for his legs." The demon also looked like a human: two legs, two arms, but it had the head of a dragon and wings of an eagle.

OOC: ok, i'm trying to fit you people into the story. it's easier than i thought, lol. anyway, i guess just keep going with the whole demon killing thing........

12. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

OOC: Hi! I'm Mononok's friend, and I guess i'll just jump in.
    OK, well, here's some info on my character:
    ok, well, i had half her character written down, but now i have to get off and it would be weird to have only half her character, so i will try to do it tomorrow or something...=/

13. Athena

Athena then ran forward her crystal sword drawn and shouted, "I won't let you harm others! In the name of Rightousness!"
    Athena then struck at the demon with her sword a white light shooting at it as well from it.
    (ooc: You guys can decide if it does damage or not.)

14. PrincessMononok

OOC: Hi Zelda!!! :D

IC: The demon laughed at Athena's attempt. He grabbed her sword out of her hand and threw it back at her. She jumped out of the way just in time. Mononok started to grow furious. "What is wrong with you?!" Tai started to yell at the demon. "Can't you see what you have done!? Don't you understand that you're hurting innocent people?" The demon just stood there. "He, I mean IT, doesn't have any emotions," Athena went on. "All it knows is to kill." The whole time Mike was trying to figure out a way to kill the demon. "If we are going to kill this thing....," he said,"Then we have to work together as a team." Mononok got disgusted. "How can we be a team when I don't even know who you are? For all I know, you could be a demon, too!" Mike was surprised she would say something like that. "Would a demon kill a fellow demon?" he said. "I don't know! It depends on your motive: what you get from doing it......" We are running out of time, Athena thought to herself. We must kill this thing now, before it kills us......

15. Athena

ooc: I just thought you'd like to know that the first one wasn't deleted it's on the second page of the rpgs (there are three pages of rpgs).

ic: Athena then picked up her sword and said,"We should all work together for now at least then decide if we are going to become a team later.

16. ::ZodiacStone::

OOC: Yeah Cloud brought it out of the wastebasket. We can play in this one.

IC: "I...guess I'm in!" Tai said. "It's better then letting this demon get away." Tai looked at the other two and nodded, just to show that they were welcome. "Now- we need a plan..."

17. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Mike growled at the demon"

Mike: I say we kill it. It's no good to us alive.

"Mike grabbed his side and fell the his knees on the ground."

Mike: AWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mike hovered into the air. Black Lighting hit him and Mike turned into a Human Dragon Hybrid.

18. Athena

"Wait Mike, we need a plan first. You just saw how my attack didn't affect it at all and well... it was one of my stronger attacks. I'm going to use my strongest attacks I say we all attack together." Athena said.

19. ::ZodiacStone::

"Athena's right! If we even want to think about destroying this guy- we need to do it together! Everyone! Get ready!"

20. Athena

Athena nodded and summoned every single ounce of power she had and said, "I'm ready when everyone else is."

ooc: If I'm gone when everyone else is ready well... i'll pm u with what I want to happen.