RPG Archives Shadow Hazard

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, Apr 6, 2003.

1. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

Tai fought along side his friend and love, and tried to keep the demons from attacking them. He just hoped that the group above ground were alright....

2. RaineWing

RaineWing Guest

RaineWing appears as if through a mist, her crimson cape blwoing behind her. Her black riding boots reach up to her knees and she leads an ebony stallion beside her, a silver horn jutting from the center of his forehead.

3. RaineWing

RaineWing Guest

Beside her is a small demon in the form of a black cat. He paces gracefully, his tail arched above him.
    RW: Stay close, Gohndwa, we are in strange territory.

4. Rek

Rek New Member

OOC; here goes...hopefully I wont screw up an already "cool" RPG

IC: The one known as Seed traversed the dead village. His shadow...bathed the ground an eternal black. His red "eye" observing the dozens of victims on the wet and crimson ground. It pained him....more than any wound. He was supposed to be a slayer of demons...but his failure proved otherwise.

He walked through the ruin and death of his long-time favorite village. He used to come here as a teenager every time his quest proved to be too hard. The friendly people here would comfort him and give him food. He liked this place. It was the closest thing to home he possesed...besides Mourn...his weapon that hs has recently lost.

Seed came to an abrupt stop. He felt it. The pain surging through his body. It was the "anima". A detector of sorts magically embeded on all NEOMANCERS. It sent a signal to him whenever a demon was around. That signal......was pain.

It was coming from the north...He ran towars it....

What he found suprised him....it was .............a black cat....

5. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

hey! I see we have some new people here so, welcome! ok, so...don't mind me asking but were is the rest of the people at this time like me and mononok and yamigirl? ok...well...hopefully someone can tell me what happened to us...

6. ::ZodiacStone::

You're outside te demon nest which is underground. So either you can go back inside.... or meet up with Rek's character.

7. OOC- Where exactly are Mononok and the others? And what exactly happened to that Mike guy? Is he dead?

By the way....who else is a part of this Rpg?

8. By the way....just to remind you all...Angel of Silence and Rek are one and the same...

9. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

ok, sry to waste a poste on this, but...im still like really confused...:dizzy2:

10. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

ok me athena and tai are still in the cave while ya are all outiside...i would write but i have writers block so like this Zodi
    said you can come help us or you can take the others and meet up with rek(seed i guess)

11. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

OOC:sorry to have posted consecitevly but i want to continue the stoory.

Vicious began to feel sudden pain all over his body and he feel into a coma.

12. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

OOC: It feels great to be back and i won't be on as much as i was in the past and those of u that knew about my trip i took it was great!.

IC: Athena ran to Tai's side so they could better protect there friends and asked, "Any plans?"
    She waited for ihis response as she pushed back a demon.

13. ::ZodiacStone::

"Maybe. . ." Tai responded to her. "I've seen these demons before. . ." He began between breaths and clacks of swords hitting eachother. "They're called Dark-wanderers!" He rememberd them now. "They hate the light! We need to think of a spell to call light or something!" He finished.

14. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Tai, have you forgotten my crystal sword? it can shed light but i may be left sort of well i'll be attacked easily." she said, "well we have no other choice."

then she used her attack of light.