RPG Archives Shadow Hazard

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena shook her head no at Tai without making a sound. She then unsheathed her crystal sword and used her power to make it glow bright white. Blinding the demons temporarily and then she cut through the cell then chains with the sword and grabbed Tai by the arm and began to run with him and whsipered, "There was no way i would leave you by urself."

2. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

The stomping seemed to have petrified everybody except for vicious. He just stood there with a bandage on his head, a smile on his face and his hands clutching his sword. He was able to see the figure from far away. It appeared to be a giant. His body the color of blood....his clothes the color of sapphire.
    Vicious: Blue and red? You are so in need of fashion.......
    Giant: You dare insult me!? You have just prepared your fate....prepare to die!
    Vicious: Girls...ya wont mind if i take him on by myself....do ya?
    Girls: yeah of course....we wont mind
    Vicious: Ok...
    Vicious winked at them and began walking toward the giant....
    Giant: OHH! arent you the pretty boy......by the time im done with you those girls would look at you in disgust! as a matter a fact ill make sure that this is the last time youll ever see them girls.
    Vicious: Lets just get this over with..........
    Giant: ohhhh nice sword can i see it..
    Vicious handed him the sword...
    Giant: Fool!!!
    The giant tried to slash vicious with the sword but vicious managed to grab the sword by the blade.
    Giant: What! How is that possible!! How is it that your hand isnt damaged!
    Vicious: Only a dummy would have a sword that could cut its own owner, im sorry that you have to die a pathetic death.
    Vicious took the sword away from the giant so quickly that the giant still thought he had it in his hands.
    Vicious:Lion Saber Slash!!
    Vicious sword began to glow with a red light and cut the giant in half causing the giant to explode. The smoke cleared and he walked towards the girls.
    Vicious: Well, shall we get going......?
    OOC: Sorry that im writing so much and boring ya to death :( I must have a lot of free time on my hands. ;p

3. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

Tai nodded towards Athena and took her hand, leading her away from the demons. As they ran tai could hear the demons right behind them the whole time, their feet clacking on the stone floor. Just as Tai thought he was losing them, his foot hit a root, sending his flying through the air, and his head, into the ground, knocking him out.....

4. Athena

"TAI!!" Athena screamed as she positioned herself between Tai and the demons and she said, "I won't let you get to Tai, you'll have to kill me first."
    She drew her crystal sword and glared at them daring them with her eyes to just try to see what she was capable of.

5. Vicious

OOC: "zodiac stone" what a cool name man!

IC: Vicious and everyone else began running through the tunnel, And as they ran the more brighter it began to be but for the meantime they could barely see whats ahead.
    Vicious: I think were almost there!
    Vicious ran faster but ducked as he saw a crystal sword nearly hit him in the face. He began to dodge even more of athena's sword until he was rammed into the wall. The sword which was close to contact with sword really startled Vicious
    Vicious: Athena! Its me vicious!!
    Athena dropped her sword. And squinted her eyes to get a better look at vicious.
    Athena: Oh it is you vicious! What happened to your head...?
    Vicious:The giant i fought got a good hit on me..
    Princess mononok interrupted vicious
    Princessmononok: Yeah Right! He crashed into a door! HAHA!
    Athena: Hehe.......but i we were running away from demons what happened to them?
    Vicious: oh them! I tripped them by accident.....the second one flipped twice as much as the first....hehe
    Tai woke up......and he began to look around.
    Vicious:Hey tai! you shouldnt be tripping in places like these! who knows what could happen...
    Athena: How did you know that he tripped...?
    Vicious: I can barely see but theres a bump in front of tais feet.....a simple conclusion..i suggest we get going now.......

They began to move forward not expecting whats going to happen next........

6. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

They started walking and all of a sudden complete blackness..
    No one new what to do and there was no light source that anyone had that actually worked, because no light would turn on.
    All of a sudden through the darkness came a cackle of laughter. Zelda screamed at what came next heading straight toward her and Mononok.

OOC: Sorry that i haven't been able to write anything...I have been having some problems with stuff...so i haven't been able to come on for awhile.

7. Vicious

OOC: It appears that everybody is having problems these days...to all of ya i hope it works out.

IC: Vicious had just remembered that he had a spare match with him. He quickly lit it on, but he couldnt see anything. He took one step and all of a sudden he heard a screeching voice. Then a fist just exploded on his face sending him straight into the wall. In doing so he cracked the door severly making the room to be fully lit by some strange light emitting from the crack. Vicious was knocked out....And the guy that was hidden has finally dissapeared and his face brung a sudden fear in everyone.

8. Athena

Vicious!!!" Athena said. at the sight of her fallen friend.
    "Tai.. help get everyone to saftey my love. I'll help Vicious get out of here!"

9. Hey guys can I join? Or is it too late?
    This looks like fun...and Im a pretty good writer...aint that right Vicous?

10. Vicious

OOC: Sorry to waste a post on this...but he is a pretty good writer. Dang i got writers block....lol

11. Athena

ooc: I don't think that Zodiac will mind.. i'd ask him right now but his away message is on... so anyways..

BIC: Athena then ran with the others trying to keep Vicious up and safe... she wished she had healing powers like Tai so she could help their fallen friend. She sighed and smiled reassuringly at Tai.

12. ::ZodiacStone::

OOC: No problem! Yah you can join!

IC: Tai ran along the tunnels just in front of everyone else. The walls of the tunnels were shaking and crumbling around them so he knew they had to hurry and escape or be crushed to death.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a bright white light at the end of a long tunnel. "This way guys!" He shouted, running as fast as he could. His lungs burned for the air that he couldn't draw in.

When finally, at last, he stopped. He could see the sky just outside of an opening in the ground. "Hurry!" He shouted, grabbing Zelda and boosting her upwards and out of the hole. After a minute everyone was out of the hole except for himself. He looked backwards into the darkness, waiting for Athena.

"I have to go back!" He shouted to the group. "Stay there and wait for us!" And with that he hurried back to where Athena was. But the glow of a demons eyes in front of him, stopped him dead in his tracks....

13. Rek

Rek New Member

Hey guys....it's Angel of Silence...

I need some info before I can join....where thehell are you guys?
    And I thought that Athena chick was evil....oh well

Do I have to post "Character-Bio Page"?

14. ::ZodiacStone::

Well a short character sheet would be nice.

Right now we're Athena, Vicious, and I are in a Demon nest underground while the rest have just been moved to above ground. Athena stabbed herslf earlier and rid herself of the evil inside her to explain that. So I hope that's what you needed!

15. Rek

Rek New Member

O.K thanks man....I appreaciate it

Name- Wes Killey Rulodia III( the few friends he has call him Seed)
    Age- 17
    Weapon- I don't know if the story is based in a futuristic/medieval world (vampire hunter D) or a pure mythological past...so I will post two...
    The A.E.M.W.S (pronounced "Aemos")
    The Anti-Ether-Modular-Weapon-System is a rifle manufactured with the sole purpose of anihilating entities that are made of etheral/magical substances. This rifle is largely 3/4 the size of a normal human being. It is made of parts adamantine and mythril steel.
    The Aemos has two firing modes: a normal 40.cal autcomatic firing rate and a concentrated blast of antii-ether that can disrupt the genetic make-up of magical entities.
    If the story is medieval...then I will use the following weapon:
    A large wooden stick that is actually a strange energy-syphoning device. This stick...called "Mourn"...was passed on to Seed by his father. It can retract to almost five times its normal length. Once Mourn has aquired enough energy...it can change it's shape to a sword.

Appearance- Seed is a tall and lanky person...that can move really fast...His left eye is the color red...but his right eye is hidden under a curtain of jet black hair. Seed has a dark, and twisted smile that scares the hell out of his companions. He wears a sleeveless red and black trench coat. His arms are covered with dark-grey bandages. He wears an incredibly long dress shirt under his trench-coat(similiar to Iori from SNK). And a loose tie with the words " Hate is a Pacifier" scribbled vertiacally on it.

His background. No one knows where Seed comes from. He is a walking enigma. A badly-dressed gentleman smelling of death and sorrow. His personality defies his appearance however...as he is the most down to earth and fun loving guy you will ever meet. If Seed has an occupation...it would either be wanderer or demon-slaying powerhouse. Something inside him is what tells him to do the latter....

That is my character...I hope he fits in with the story...

16. Athena

ooc: I can now add Athena chick to my many nicknames... lol... just joking.. Welcome to Zodiac's rpg! ^_^ i hope this isn't considered spam...

17. Vicious

OOC: Demon slayer? (gulps) hopefully you wont be that.LOL anyways i myself have not written a bio-page. (dont worry its not long...)

Name: Hirosha Niatori Nickname:Vicious Age:17
    Weapon: Just your regular out of the ordinary sword
    Background: Not Much is known about him as he wonders the world for answers. He wonders for the search of his mothers murderer which he calls "dad". He is half-demon on his fathers side but he does not know how to use his inner self completley.
    Descriction: Black Hair with red streaks on the front. Black eyes but his left is slighty faded. He wears black no sleeve shirt with matching lower attire. A long black scarf that is twice his height. He is 5 11 and very agile for his age. People that see him know that he is over-confident and never is scared during a fight he believes that every should embrace the fact that everybodys gonna die at the end. Well thats it.....(still got writers block)

18. Rek

Rek New Member

Hey Vicous....just a quick question....

Dude....how can you have a "faded" black eye? I know it's an RPG...but, ain't that a bit impossible?

Anyway....I need an answer for my question...Does this take place in a slightlly mechanical medieval world?

BTW- a small update on my characters appearance.

He has an "X" carved unto his chest.

He also carries around a small harmonica. He is not too good at it but gets better every passing day...

19. Vicious

OOC: Theres nothing wrong with a faded black eye. Theres no such thing as impossible(in cases such as is.) The faded eye stays!! Especially when youre half demon you know. Perhaps you dont know the reason for the faded black eye. It sees demons...and humans. As for your question....i think were at medieval most likely but i dont know. but that gun idea sounded cool. Well my writers block went away so ill continue the story....

IC: Vicious awoke, seeing perfect with one eye and blurry with the Faded eye. He shook his head hoping to stop the ringing in his head.
    Vicious: What the hell happened!?
    Athena: Well, to put this in short terms you got punched in a face.
    Vicious: Felt like i got slapped with a house....oww
    Athena: Youll be alright.....just some minor scracthes...we should move on...i sense that there will be danger if we stay here.
    Vicious: wow....havent i heard that before....(sarcastically)
    They walked and soon continued to run... and eventually they met up with tai. Vicious was unable to see the demon though because of his damaged eye.
    Tai: Great, youre here....i was about to get ya but then i ran into some company.
    Vicious: And by company i suppose you mean demons right?
    Tai: Probably.....
    Vicious immediatly pullued out his sword...he was ready to fight a demon...even if it meant that he had to do it as if he was blind....

20. Athena

Suddenly a hord of demons attacked and Athena drew her crystal sword and leaped at the nearest one. She felt one of the demons make a wound on her side but she pressed on. She wanted to protect the man she loved and her new friend Vicious. She would protect them with all she had.