RPG Archives Shadow Hazard

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, Apr 6, 2003.

1. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

"Their trying to split us up!" Tai shouted to the ones who remained on the surface. "They know that we're weaker apart!" After saying that he took Athena's hand and pulled her backwards a few steps to get them out of harms way.

The ground suddenly shifted violently and fell away beneath his feet. And before he knew it, Athena and he were falling down, away from the rest of the group.

OOC: Sorry I've been gone for so long I'm wicked sick...:(

2. PrincessMononok

PrincessMononok New Member

OOC: lol

IC: Tai and Athena fell into a huge hole next to Yamigirl and Zelda. Mononok and Vicious were still fine. They stood their ground, waiting for their turn to fall. Mononok moved closer to Vicious. "We can't get separated," she said. He nodded his head in agreement. The ground began to shake again and the pebbles jumped around under their feet. Vicious grabbed Mononok's hand and started to run. The hole began to appear, trying to swallow the two. It slowly moved, as Mononok and Vicious ran. "We can't stay on the ground!" Vicious yelled. "Waht shoule we do then!?" Mononok said, gasping for air because she was already tired from the last demon. I can do it, Vicious thought to himself. I must save Mononok, at least. But I don't know if I can still fly. Lat time I tried, I failed. But I have to try or we'll get caught, too. Vicious grabbed Mononok's other arm and picked her up. He jumped into the air and closed his eyes. "What are you doing?!" Mononok said, very surprised. A small cloud formed under Vicious's feet and he stood on it. He set Mononok down and gave a big sigh of relief. "I never knew you could fly!" Mononok yelled. "Yeah, but it doesn't matter now, anyway. We still got separated. And if we go back right now to get the others, then the holes will appear again. It's the demons. They are using Tai, Athena, Zelda, and Yamigirl as bait. The demons won't harm them until we come back." Monononk wasn't sure on what to say. "So, I propose we go to a safe place and think of a strategy there. We will at least have a chance that way." Mononok nodded her head in approval and sat down on the cloud, totally exahusted.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: I'm back from the music competiton! We got first place! WOO!!!!

BIC: Athena crawled over to Tai to see if he was okay. They had been able to stay together and she wanted to make sure they stayed together. Tai seemed okay and as soon as she reached him he took her into his arms. After awhile they got up and Athena noticed a tunnel and asked, "Want to check it out?"

4. ::ZodiacStone::

Tai twisted uneasily onto his back. He was in pain from the fall but bit his lip and bore it for Athena. He sat upwards and looked to where Atena was standing and noticed the tunnel for the first time.

"I don't think we have a choice in the matter...." He said softly to her, standing up and taking her hand. "Are you ready?"

5. Athena

Athena held Tai's hand and gave him a quick kiss and said, "I'm ready as soon as you are."

6. ::ZodiacStone::

Tai smiled at her then immediatly turned his attention to the impending task. Navigating through the dark tunnels.... He walked along, holding her hand to make sure nothing would take her again.

After awhile of walking, the two came upon the smell of something burning... and around the next corner, the shadows of flames upon a wall.

They walked right up against the wall in the shadows, until they came to a room, where a fire sat in the middle, and a large book sat near to it. Demons stood inside the room....

7. Athena

Athena clutched Tai's hand fiercely as she glared at the Demon ruler. The ruler smiled, a terrifying sight, as he sent the demons to attack them.

8. ::ZodiacStone::

Tai knew that it wasn't worth running at all. There were far too many demons to outrun. "We have to fight!" Tai shouted to Athena. Then, turning to the demons, he began battle.

"Torch!" He shouted, concentrating on one of the torches on the walls. It dissapered in a swirl of blueish-white light and reappered in his hands.

He thrust his arms outwards, towards the closest demon, catching him on fire. After a momemt, the demons body dissapered and all that was left was dust in it's place. Then, the battle went on.

9. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

OOC: Sorry i wasnt here the past days.....i too was plagued by a virus. In other words i was sick to.

IC:Vicious had found the safe spot a few miles off thier current location. He landed on his cloud and as soon as princessmononok got off he fell to the ground in exhaustion.
    PrincessMononok:Are you okay?
    Vicious: ~sighs~ ill be alright......to tell you the truth that was the first time i ever did that...were pretty lucky arent we? Hehe.....
    PrincessMononok: Yeah.......
    Vicious stood up but sat down as he was too weary to actually stand.
    Vicious: Why did that take so much energy off of me? We might be stuck here for a while. But we need to think of something. Chances are that tai and everybody else might be in danger.....~sighs~ dont worry about me.....ill just take a little nap, ill be fine.
    PrincessMononok: HEY! This is no time to be sleeping!!
    PrincessMononok began to shake vicious but no use, vicious had fallen into a deep slumber.
    PrincessMononok: You need alot of work to do......~sighs~

10. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

While Tai and Athena were trying to fight off the demonds, and Mononok thinkging of something to do, with Vicious sleeping, Yamigirl and Zelda were still sitting there trying to recover from the fall. Yamigirl had finally woken up but her head was hurting really bad, and Zelda's arm was broken now and she couldn't do anything at all because that was hurting her really bad also.
    " What are we going to do now?" Zelda said outloud not knowing what to do.

11. Vicious

Everything was black and white, and all vicious could see was a women. Slender and tall....long hair and hair that sparkled in the light.
    Vicious:Mom......?
    Vicious was in the form of a child and was heading toward his mom, but before he managed to touch her she was overtaken by a shadow. Vicious had tears in his eyes and all he was able to do is just pick up a stick and swing it around. Vicious mom dissappeared, but the shadow came back. His eys glowed a bright red.
    Shadow: Its your turn!!
    The shadow launched a claw towards vicious but before it made contact, Vicious had awoken. Gasping for air and sweating vicious had started to look around only to find princessmononok wake up and an innocent aroma in the air.
    PrincessMononok: Whats wrong vicious!?
    Vicious: Nothing....nothing...just a bad dream.....bad dream in reality....
    PrincessMononok looked confused.
    PrincessMononok: What was this bad dream about?
    Vicious: well...to put it in the simplest terms..just my past
    but ill be fine. You should get some rest looks like i wont be sleeping for a while.
    PrincessMononok: Ok.............
    She fell back to sleep and vicious just stood there still sweating. He stood up and began to look in the sky, the stars sparkling the very same way his mothers eyes were.
    Vicious: Somehow i will avenge you mother...somehow

12. PrincessMononok

OOC: ok, my computer was messed yesterday so sorry if you see a post that was supposed to be up like a week ago

IC: Yamigirl finally stood up, but wobbled around. "These demons are pretty smart," she said. "They've split us up and injured us, too." She looked over at Zelda and realized her arm was broken. There wasn't anything in the hole to fix it up with. "This is very dangerous," Zelda said. "I'm in pretty bad pain. And if someone touches this, even lightly, I could get hurt VERY badly." Yamigirl couldn't stand seeing Zelda hurt so she transformed into a demon dog again and started to dig. Zelda noticed she was going to try to dig their way out.

Tai and Athena were surrounded by about 7 or 8 powerful demons. "I know that I've always been optimistic, Tai, but I don't think we can handle them all!" Athena got very scared, but held up her fists. Tai got his sword out. "Listen," he whispered to her. "When you get a chance, you must run. You gotta get out of here as fast as you can." "But what about you?!" Athena yelled. "Shhh!!! I'll catch up when I can. Don't wait for me or we'll never get out!" Athena nodded her head sadly. A demon started to growl and leapt at Tai. He screamed as he slashed it with his sword. Suddenly it was gone. "What?! These demons are WAY too easy to defeat!" He yelled. Athena punched one and it was gone, too. Finally they were down to one demon. "You can never beat me," the demon said. "I can have as many fighters as I want and you'll never know who is the real one!" It laughed. Suddenly 5 more demons appeared out of nowhere. They all started to laugh like the real demon. "He's just making copies of himself but they can't fight because they are just holograms!" Athena pointed out. "We need to find the real one!!!" Tai yelled and started slashing them. But as quickly as they were killed, more came.

Vicious sat there, thinking of his mother. He looked over at Mononok. "I wonder what your mother was like," he whispered. She was still sleeping. He got up and took off his cloak. He set it on her and even though she was sleeping, she could feel the cloack, so she smiled. Vicious got up and walked outside. It was night now and soon the sky would be completely dark. He decided to get some firewood so they could see at night. When he got back, Mononok was awake. "Good to see you're up," he said. He set the wood down and Mononok used Fox Flame and lit the fire. They sat there, not knowing what to say. Mononok looked at him and said,"Thank you, Vicious. I almost died and you saved me." Vicious smiled. "Your welcome. I just hope the others are doing as good as we are." Mononok nodded,"Yeah. I don't know. What's gonna happen if we come back and they aren't there? Where do we go from there? Will we ever find our friends again?" "We can worry about that in the morning," Vicious said and laid down. They both fell asleep.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl kept digging but was tired. She turned back into her human form to rest a bit. "I have to heal you. I cna heal you right now if you like." Zelda walked up to her. "I'd apriciate it if you can." Yamigirl looked at her for the moment and nodded. Yamigirl grabbed Zelda's hands and started glowing. She healed Zelda all the way and then after that, Zelda's arms now were back to normal. "I think if we both can turn to demon dogs, we can get to the others as fast as possible." Zelda looked at Yamigirl. "I think that's a good Idea." The two of them did so and they continued to dig togeather.

OCC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have a serious issue going on in my life right now that I may be in danger. So I can't really go online llike I would like to.

14. ::ZodiacStone::

OOC: Mononok- can you please try not to play as other peoples charecters so often? that would be appreciated. Thanks. And Yamigirl- I hope it all works out ok!

(I'll post IC later I hafta go.)

15. Vicious

The sun soon conquered the moon. The grass was filled with dew, the clouds no where in sight. Vicious the first one to wake up made a loud yawn that tore through the mountains and ripped through the skies. Then princessmononok woke up in fear.
    PrincessMononok: Who's there!! Come on well take you on.'
    Vicious looked at mononok in a confused look and she looked at him. They began to laugh.....
    Mononok: Where did you learn how to yawn like that?
    Vicious: Must be my demon instinct! HAHAHAH!
    His laughter soon turned to silence yet it was ephemeral as vicious began to speak.
    Vicious: we must head back.....they might need our help. we should go back. dont you think so?
    Mononok: yeah i think we should.
    Vicious got up and got his things ready.
    Vicious: Lets see...how did i do it the last time??Oh yeah!
    Soon a cloud appeared in front of vicious. And they both got on and began to be airborne.
    Vicious: look were the only cloud in the sky..............

OOC:my spirit is broken................but who would care. Yamigirl the best of luck for hapiness. "dont mistake pleasure for hapiness, they are a different breed of dog"

16. ::ZodiacStone::

Tai continued fighting and destroying the duplicates. But more appered out of thin air. After a moment of fighting- Tai noticed one demon that stood out from the rest of them all, standing near the book in the center of the room. He was chanting something that Tai couldn't hear because of the rucus around him.

"Athena!" Tai shouted. "That demon! Over there! He's the one creating them!" Tai gestured to the man near the book.

As the two made their way over to him, more demons arrived into the room. Finally they reached the demon, and as Tai raised his sword into the air, he dissapered.

"Where'd he go?" Tai asked looking around the room. And just as he thought it was safe. The demon reapered behind Tai and Athena, placing a hand on each of the pressure points on their necks, knocking them out.....

17. PrincessMononok

OOC: sorry! just get so wound up in ghe story sometimes! ill try to stop, lol

IC: Mononok and Vicious kept flying on the cloud. As they neared the holes, they noticed two dog like creatures digging. "Zelda?! Yamigirl?!" Mononok yelled. The dogs started to bark and finally got all the way out of the hole. The two floating down and the cloud disappeared. "Where's Tai and Athena?" Vicious said. The dogs shurgged their shoulders. Zelda turned back into herself. "We heard screaming," she said and pointed over to the hole Tai and Athena were in. She turned back into a dog, and lifted Mononok onto her back. Yamigirl did the same with Vicious. The 4 ran down to the hole and saw a tunnel. "Should we go in?" Mononok wondered. "We have to," Vicious said. THe group ran into the tunnel and heard demons........

18. Athena

Athena awoke and realized she and Tai had been seperated. She also noticed that her door had been left open. She snuck quietly out and ran down the halls as silently as possible to find Tai. She saw him and had to think of a way to get past his guards

19. ::ZodiacStone::

Tai awoke and immediatly tried to move but couldn't. His arms were chained into the stone wall above him, and his legs were chained to the floor. Three demon guards stood in the room, as did the head demon from earlier.

Tai noticed the book had been turned to face where he was chained, and wathced as the leader moved behind it and began flipping through the pages....

Tai noticed Athena out of the corner of his eye. "Run!" He mouthed to her.

20. Vicious

Everything was dark yet vicious,mononok,yamigirl, and zelda still followed the path using thier demon instints.
    Vicious: This is the first time ive ridden a dog eh mononok? hehe...
    Yamigirl: Yeah......well dont get used to it.
    Zelda:hahaha
    Vicious's laughter was stopped by something that he noticed.
    Vicious: You smell that?
    Everybody: what is it?
    Vicious: I think its mononok hahahah!
    Everybody:hahahahah
    Vicious: Mononok! Duck!
    All you could hear is a screeching sound as vicious pushed mononok off zelda.
    Vicious: I know nobody saw that but dang i know i felt it....weve got to hurry...they might be on to us already!
    They walked and walk..and vicious decided to get off yamigirl. Ill go check ahead, ya wait here.
    Vicious walked for about 10 seconds and surprisingly crashed right into the door.
    Vicous: Owww!
    Mononok: you alright vicious?
    Vicious:yeah.....this is gonna leave a mark for a while....yamigirl im guessing you can only heal severe injuries right??
    Yamigirl:Yeah i guess
    Vicious:dang! was hoping you would take this bruise off my forehead ya know...haha im surprised i can tell when demons are coming and not even notice a door!jes! what demons go through these days!
    Vicious opened the door and they came about a room filled with candles filled with blue fire.
    Vicious: Ive seen demons and people shoot fire from thier hands but has anyone of you seen blue fire! This is crazy! well lets contin....
    Vicious words were interrupted by a stomp...not your ordinary stomp...one that nearly caused an earthquake.
    Vicious: ~sighs~ looks like weve got company people