RPG Archives Shadowrun: The Real World: RPG Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by The_Stranger, Mar 18, 2004.

1. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

"Raye... Raye... that is a name I will most definately remember," he smiled at her answer. "Well, Ms. Raye, I would like to to tell the man in black," he spoke referring to Zero, "And the inpetutous man who pulled out his weapons in this establishment." he spoke referring to Clive.

2. Butterfly laughed, "Your a lost lamb in a city full of very mean things, and you need someone to watch out for you." She flipped her hair to the side, "And I need someone to do the same. I've been around a bit, and I can see you have a talent for the arcane. By the way, around here, people call me 'Butterfly'."

3. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

"Right. Right. I'll be on that." She ran over to Clive & Zero yet failed to get their attention. <god.. whats wrong with people these days...> She took a deep breath and tapped on Clives and Zeros shoulders. "Umm.. If ... Well... Uh- I need. Just come along with me. uh... please?"

4. NagaClock

NagaClock New Member

OOC: Sorry I usually get an email when someone posts, and for some reason I didn't get one :p

IN: Clvie turned around with a stern look on his face as the nervous waitress asked to come with her. He smiled and said, "O sure missy. Don't know why but ok." He followed her.

5. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Rayes tapping off his shoulder spooked Zero a little bit. He quickly put away his sound amplifier, and finished his drink. Zero was not very social, so he just nodded and followed raye. A drop of sweat dropped of his cheek....

6. chiquitabanana

Raye led the 2 guys to the back of the bar to Poppov. "Well here they are, I think this is who you were looking for, anything else you need sir?"

7. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Riruka smiled. "Well, thanks a lot, Butterfly, but I really don't know what I want from this city, or what I want for or of myself. So you see, I wouldn't make a good partner for you. I'm sorry, but I have to decline."

Riruka gave a heavy sigh, but she knew that it was the truth. Wasn't it?

8. Butterfly leaned back on her chair, "Girl, no one in this city knows what they want. Very few people in the world do. But if you wanna feel sorry for yourself and get shot by those elve gang members be my guest."

She got up, "If you change your mind, you can contact me here." Butterfly offers a slip with a note on it.

On the note it reads, "Roge's Crash - Cheap rooms for the Aspiring Entrepenuer" along with an address and her vid-phone number.

9. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

Popov awaited the trio at his booth. His stern looking associate and odd looking one were standing on both sides of the booth. Popov sipped the drink given to him by Raye, before he acknowledged their presence.

"Thank you, Ms. Raye, I may have a another favor to ask of you later, after I conclude my buisness with these two gentlemen," the man in white set his drink down and motioned for Zero and Clive to sit. "I have an offer for you two, an offer in which may be profitable for all of us. Care to hear me out, chums?"

10. NagaClock

NagaClock New Member

Clive listened closely as he nodded. "Sure go ahead."

11. chiquitabanana

"Yes Sir. Just call me then." Raye ran back to the bar and sighed heavily. She was falling for anothern guy, a fixer, just like she had before. She leaned over the bar. "Hmmmmm... Heinrich... how do you know the fixer...?"

12. Vicious

Zero looked at the man dressed in white in curiosity. He was intruiged in hearing this mans "offer". " Yeah....Ill hear you out." Zero said as he took his shades off.

13. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

Switchblade looked at at Raye, "*Its* Switchblade. I don't know this Heinrich fellow." He got up and sighed, "He's a fixer, and a new one in town. You know what sort of buisness I'm in, so its not that hard to imagine how I know the name." Switchblade rubbed his "Lucky Tooth", "Beyond that, I don't know anything about him, but that's normal in a fixer. 'Runner rule number five, 'Don't ask questions about your Mr. Johnson or Mr. Fixer.'"

------

"Well good... good," Popov smiled geuninely at Zero and Clive. "Would I be two forward in assuming that, well, that you are shadowrunners? No one would be brave, or inpetuous enough to draw his weapons on Eye Fivers or carry around a sound amplifier to eavesdrop on an unsuspecting part." Popov's associate, Vermillion, the one in odd sunglasses let out a shrill laugh. Stranger still, within his laugh, the two men could almost make out the sound of a crow.

Answering his own question with a laugh, "Of course you are! Well it so happens a certain Mr. Johnson has a job that he would like to be discreetly carried out." He reached into his coat and retracted a small disc, and slid it across the table. "A company has acquired some... embarassing... images of this particular Mr. Johnson. Those images can be done away with as well as a viral come-up-ance can be adminestered through the use of this disc."

"This is where you come in. Its really a simple job, more of an iniatation to a wonderful relationship between us than anything else. If you accept, I'll fill you in on the rest of the details," Popov retracted a small Deck board and typed in a modest sum and showed it to Clive and Zero. "I can pay you this much."

14. chiquitabanana

"Well... I see thats how it goes..." Raye slipped into the back room, locking the door behind her. She sat down at the desk and opened up her laptop. She started typing frantically...

15. NagaClock

NagaClock New Member

He stroked his chin and said, "Sure, I have nothing else to do. Details man Details." He pulled out a recorder and pressed the record button so he can save the information.

16. Vicious

Zero took out a peice of paper and a pen. He was still kind of embarrased that he found out about his sound amplifier. "But it was black too... "

Zero turned serious." Okay, so what do I have to do.?"

17. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

"Good! Good! I can tell this is going to be the start of a beutiful relationship..." Popov's smile took over his face, "I've always wanted to say that."

"Well this company is located in the Pullypup Barrens, on the otherside of this city. Just hop a cab, and tell them where you need to go. You really don't need to worry about police entanglements, seeing as how that section of the city has been deemed a red light district." Popov handed Clive the disc. "Your a decker, right? Insert this disc into you deck, and enter the companies computer matrix through a terminal at the companies main lobby. They have an impressive 'firewall' security function blocking of any outside connection, so it has to be done from inside the company."

Popov turned to Zero, "Thats where you come in. In order for your associate to have enough time to install the software, you must create a suitable distraction. Try not to make a mess, killing innocents is *VERY* bad for buisness, but come up with something."

"Thats it for the details, return here after you finished you 'run, and I'll download the credit to your accounts. Questions?" Popov folded his arms.

------------

Switchblade stood up, and started to make his way over to this new fixer, dodging the crowd while doing so.

18. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Riruka tucked the paper into the folds of her robe. She considered things carefully. She could hire out her services...but that's what Butterfly had wanted to do, and if she was going to hire out her services, shouldn't she get in touch with Butterfly?

Or, there was always getting a legal job...which was tough, when you were without SIN. She took a sip of the Bloody Mary that still sat in front of her.

19. Vicious

Zero nodded to show that he had no questions. He got up and went to clive. Zero smiled and held out his hand, he wanted to shake hands since this was actually the first time Zero had to carry something out with a partner.

20. NagaClock

NagaClock New Member

He shook Zero's hand. "This should be easy. Now come on, I have a pick up we can drive to in. I'll just ask a cab driver for directions." He started walking towards the door and waved goodbye to the ladies at the bar and went off to the alley to get his pickup.

OOC: I have a hunch my pickup is going to be totalled when I reach it......