RPG Archives Shadowrun: The Real World: RPG Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by The_Stranger, Mar 18, 2004.

1. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

<OOC: You'd be right. :catgirl: >

Clive's pickup was beyond totaled. The tire's had been removed, the engine was torn to pieces, the axle's smashed and the insides thoroughly cut to ribbons. On the hood, which lay on a wall adjacent to the truck, the unmistakable logo of the Eye-Fivers, a large cat eye with five knives puncturing it, had been chisled in.

Several bystanders were standing around staring at it, but the Eye-Fivers were nowhere in sight. Across the street was a public terminal. Here phone calls could be made, taxi's could be hailed, and deckers could jack into the worlwide matrix.

==========

Switchblade watched the two men leave, and decided to head over to the fixer, this Popov. Switchblade stood up and climbed his way up to the balcony. He didn't bother dodging the crowd, they were more than happy to clear a path for the dangerous looking, and somewhat smelly, orc.

2. NagaClock

NagaClock New Member

Clive was shocked yet not surprised who've done it. "Those bastards.....I'm going after them after this mission." He walked across the street and made a phone call for a taxi driver and told him where to take them.

OOC: I'll be back for my pickup someday! :anger2:

3. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

[OOC: I'm here, finally! Sorry it took so long, I just couldn't think of a suitable way for my character to be found in this part of town. He is a loner, after all. I figured, however, that if I don't introduce him soon, it will most definitely be too late.]

Watts unhooked his deck from the jack at the public terminal. He didn't much like the unfamiliarity that came from such a connection, but it was necessary for certain things that needed to be done at the time. Now that he was finished, he just wanted to get away from this crowd that had gathered. Ugh, those Eye Fivers, always with the attention-seeking. They seemed to think they owned this city, and Watts hated that in them. This time, it appeared they had totalled a pickup parked across the street. Probably someone who was foolish enough to stand up to them and pissed them off.

As he turned to leave the terminal, he watched as two people seperated themselves from the crowd and began to call for a taxi. Inwardly, he laughed. Probably the poor fool who just lost his ride, Watts figured.

4. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

While they were in the taxi Zero couldnt help but laugh." I cant believe they wrecked your pickup. What did you do anyway? Theres one thing i dont do and its start a fight in clubs." Zero recalled that he had almost too pulled out his weapon. "You shouldnt pull out weapons in clubs either. It could have been worse."
    Zero got to thinkin again. What can I do to cause a formidable distraction. Maybe I could pull out my sword and start swinging it around but that will just make me look stupid.

5. NagaClock

NagaClock New Member

"Well let's say they were being a little too much forwarding to the girls at the bar. And plus since they think they are all high and mighty, I'd pull out my weapons and show them who they were talking to. You should join me after this mission to plot revenge on them." When the taxi arrived at their destination he payed the Taxi driver and said. "Distraction well...How about you yell you got a bomb strapped around you and then when it's all done just say you were shotting a scene for a movie. It works and predictable." He said pulling out the Cd.

6. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Raye closed the computer and layed back in the chair. <well popov, i knew you sounded too familiar, your getting into some hot water> Raye ran out the back door and pulled out a cigarette and lit up. Her cell phone started to ring again, "What do you want?.." "MMM.. k" "I'll be over there right away.." Raye closed the phone, tucked it back into her pocket and called for a taxi.

7. Vicious

"Where do we find the materials to make it look like a bomb anyway?Hmmm...how bout this. I go in and take out my pistol and shoot. Say that this is a stick up. How much time do you think you need anyway?" Zero took out his pistol and loaded it with a clip.

8. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

<OOC:: Sorry for the late post but thigs got really hectic at home, and I couldn’t get away.>

The taxi finally arrived and pulled up next to terminal, and the backseat doors opened up, a orc drver leaned back. “Where to?” he spoke with practiced courtesy.

-----------------

Swichblade ascended the stairs and now stoood face to face with Popov. The man in white still wore his welcoming, shark smile “What can I do for you?”

Direct as aways, Switchblade spoke “I’m looking for work.”

Popov, of course already knew this, and following the orcs lead, he took out his pocket assistant, and pressed a few buttons. He looked up from his device, “I need someone to play courier for a short run. Head over to Emilio at the greenhouse, pick up a package and deliver it to this address.”

Popov showed the orc his clients address. Sounded simple enough, but nothing in this buisness is ever turned out simple.

9. NagaClock

NagaClock New Member

"Sure that'll work, I don't need much time but stall for as long as you can." They enter the building and Clive walks near the computer and examines the walls and acts like he is trying to see how big it is like an arcitect.

10. chiquitabanana

Raye dashed into the cab. "Need to get to the airpot asap." Raye needed to calm down for a minute, it was one of the greatest moments of her life, but she couldn't share it with anyone, or rather she couldn't find anyone she didn't know anyone she could share it with. She plucked out her cell phone as she reached the airport and threw some money at the cab driver and headed off to the terminal, and ran to the woman at the counter. "Hi, i have a ticket for Rain Springer." Raye got her ID out of her back pocket. And the woman gave her the ticket, luckily there was no security system in this airport, and she got right through and sat on the seat in the plane.

11. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Riruka fingered the paper that Butterfly had given her nervously. Had Butterfly left? Riruka hadn't noticed where the other SINless one had gone. "Roge's Crash - Cheap rooms for the Aspiring Entrepreneur. Hmm...Maybe I should contact her...Or..."

She decided to stay at the bar a while longer. At least if somebody started trouble here, she would be in a public place, and not backed into a corner in some alley. It wasn't easy for her to adapt to the big city.

12. chiquitabanana

Raye layed back in her seat and fell asleep in the plane, feeling a nudge at her side "Miss will you please put your seat in the upright position." and they want down for a landing. Stepping off the plane Raye, looked out in the crowd and saw another elf with a large trench on and a scruffy outward appearance that was a little scruffy and had longish hair that covered his eyes. Raye ran up to him and gave him a hug, and taking his hand she followed him.

13. Vicious

Zero walked into the building and noticed that not many people were there.
    "This is just fine..." He said. " Less people...*Less*accidents." He continued.
    Zero continued to look around then he just took out his pistol and shot up to the cieling.

"OKAY PEOPLE!! THIS IS A STICK UP....SO ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS JUST STICK AROUND. ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENTS AND I MIGHT JUST HAVE A SUDDEN ACCIDENT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN." Zero yelled out.
    And He shot out another bullet. "Okay, its all up to you bro..."